Soccer Team Promise

Story Info
A girl's soccer team uses orgasm denial for motivation.
6k words
4.61
23.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you guys remember 'no nut November'?" Kayla said casually as we grouped.

"What?" Emily and I said at the same time.

"No nut November. It's a thing guys do, they don't masturbate all month."

"What?" we said again.

"Like...what? Why would I know that?" I sputtered.

"Anyway," Kayla continued, nonplussed, "I think we should do that as motivation."

"Okay, first of all, we're not guys," Emily pointed out.

"Secondly, it's not November," I added.

"Can you to focus for a second?"

Coach interrupted us with a whistle. Clearly the most bizarre conversation I had had in awhile. Later, in the locker room, Kayla pulled me, Emily, and the other two seniors aside. We were all 18, looking forward to going off to college later in the year.

"Okay, I have an idea. You guys remember 'no nut November'?"

"Not this again."

Madison and Hannah looked as confused as we were.

"So I'm sick of losing, and this season is my last chance to win. Our last chance. You feel me? We are going to make a commitment to ourselves that we won't come until we lose in the playoffs."

"We're not even going to make the playoffs," Hannah pointed out.

"Yes we can. Four games left. It's like we're in a playoff already. We need to win every game or it's over. This will be our motivation. We need to quit wasting our energy, and in this case I mean our sexual energy. We all masturbate, right?"

I could feel my blush, and see it on the others. I wasn't about to admit it.

"I know what you're thinking, but I've been reading up on it. And you know how blissed out you feel afterwards? That's our energy being drained. Now, I'm not talking about forever. Just a few weeks. I think this will improve our energy and our focus. We need to stop wasting all of that energy."

We all shared embarrassed glances, none of us willing to argue. Kayla is a natural leader. When she gets an idea in her head, that idea ends up becoming a reality. She is really an incredible friend. Truly, not the best soccer player, that's probably me or Maddy, but a true leader. And so, somehow, by the time we left practice we had all pinky promised that we wouldn't come until we lost.

I wasn't a fan of the idea, but I couldn't really admit it. The problem for me was that I liked orgasms. I averaged one every other night. Worse, playing soccer ramped up my arousal. The away games were the worst, all worked up on a long boring bus ride home before I could get to my bedroom and take care of myself. But all of us seniors made the promise. Somehow Jessica, the team manager, decided to join in the bet out of solidarity.

The first night was the worst. Just knowing I wasn't allowed to touch myself made me want to do it even more. My body was alive and hot. But I forced myself to lay still. If anything, I was good at pushing my body. It was no different than running those extra laps, even when I wanted to stop. I was not going to touch myself, and that was final.

So, I distracted myself with thoughts of normal things. Inevitably, those thoughts morphed into the things that usually made me hot. The feel of a lover's hands on my body, their mouth exploring and caressing me. I imagined what it would feel like to have someone else in control, taking me over the edge with pleasure until I was completely consumed by it. That thought alone was enough to make my heart race and my breath hitch.

I let out a sigh as my fingers began to itch, yearning for more than just an imaginary touch. My skin felt sensitive, almost too tight for comfort as I fought the urge to do something about it. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off into a fantasy world where pleasure could be found at every turn.

My bed sheets felt suddenly alive beneath me, as if they were waiting for a sign that something might happen between them and me. Every part of my body seemed to be crawling with anticipation - cheeks flushed, nipples hard and begging for something that

The next morning I awoke still feeling unsatisfied. The frustration built within me throughout the day as I went about my regular routine. While it was difficult to focus on classes or anything else, I managed to find solace in distracting myself with thoughts of my own pleasure pending should I abide by this challenge.

I imagined what it would be like when I could finally take matters into my own hands and bring myself to the brink of ecstasy. As if in a dream, I felt myself become aroused at the mere thought of being able to touch myself without fear or guilt. Allowed to let go and completely surrender to the sensation, if there was no stopping me.

At night, I was haunted by an unquenchable longing yet remained strong in my conviction not to give in until time had passed and passed some more. Each morning brought with it a sense of renewal and anticipation for when that moment would come that I could finally claim what should have been mine. Our team just wasn't that good, surely we would lose on Saturday. Thursday night, Friday night, I tortured myself fantasising about how good it was going to feel to come on Saturday night after we lost. It turned out the other team was awful too, and we won 5-4. Fuck.

One game a week, so I had to wait until next Saturday. I'm not sure how the other girls were handling it, no one talked about it. I, however, was horny as hell. I had a boyfriend, but I had set boundaries with him early on. Unfortunately, those boundaries were above the waist on me, a blowjob ending for him. I mean, we had done it, but only on special occasions. Now my boundaries only made me more horny, since I couldn't take care of myself. Matt and I would go on a date, start kissing, I would lose my mind and give him a blowjob because if he tried to push for more, I surely would have given in. Turns out, after he cums he just wants to snuggle, and I just sat there in a horny stupor. Then I would stagger home and off to bed, body on fire, panties soaked, and try to sleep.

And wouldn't you know it, we won the next game also. To top it off, we played really well. Kayla was convinced it was us focusing on the game and not on our pussies.

I was turned on all the time. I tried using an ice cube on my pussy and it hurt like hell plus made a mess. Matt had me over for dinner and a movie, and within a minute of the movie starting I had his cock in my mouth. I ended up giving him another blow job before I left. All those juvenile jokes boys make about sex? They started being a little funny. And...we won. Again.

It was on the bus ride home after the that game that the arguments started. Coach had been super happy with our win, and she came back to announce we were going to a one game playoff next week, and if we won, the tournament two weeks later.

"Fuck, guys, I just can't," Maddy complained with a groan after Coach left, "I need to come."

"Maddy no. You're playing great. Stay strong." Kayla was having none of it.

"I'm sooooo horny," Hannah whined.

"I melt whenever Jeremy touches me, I've been giving him blowjobs every night!"

"Good for Jeremy and good for you!" Kayla grinned.

"No, come on, it's been like a month. Fuck, my nipples are always hard, another week is too long."

"Ladies, this is our last chance at winning," Kayla hissed. "In a few weeks, one way or another, this will all be over. Don't ruin it for everybody just because your slutty pussy is hungry."

"Kayla, come on. I'm wired so tight I can't think straight."

"You think this is easy on me? I stopped dating Adam, I just meet him and give him a blowjob so I don't get touched. It's awful, but I want to win. That's why we play right? You guys have all been playing lights out. Right, Jess?"

"I mean, yeah, you have," Jessica agreed, showing the stats sheet. "Stats show you're playing much better than you were."

"See? Keep it up guys, we're almost in the playoffs!"

"Well how do you deal with it? My body is on fire."

"Guys, mine is too! Okay, here is a trick I use. When I go to bed and am all wound up," Kayla said, leaning in, "I pull my shorts down and give my pussy three hard slaps. It takes the edge off."

"Oh. Hell. No. I'm not doing that."

"Trust me, it hurts, but takes your mind off your weakness."

"I'm not weak, I'm horny! I'm just so horny!" groaned Hannah and started rubbing herself right in front of us. We all watched for a moment before Emily pulled her hand away.

"Not until we lose. Promise. Now."

So we all promised. Again. Kayla started sending out denial memes, encouraging us to stay strong and not give in. We traded little tips on how to distract ourselves. Emily made cardboard gloves for herself to stop her hands from finding their way into her panties while she slept. Maddy got a hold of some numbing agent and used it on herself. During school Kayla would tell us how proud she was for us. We dominated in the next game and were headed to the tournament. I cried on the way home.

The tournament was a half day driving away, held at the state university. We left early on Friday, our first game that afternoon. Four of us seniors all shared a two bed hotel room, and Kayla as team captain got a single room across the hall. The hotel was adjacent to the athletic fields.

We had no information on our opponents, so we just went out and played our game. By half time, we were up 2-1. And then five guys in the stands showed up and started cheering us on. It was strange. Usually the only spectators are parents, but none of our parents could make the trip on a work night. So it was these random guys in the stands, yelling support. We pooled up and none of the girls knew who they were. Just soccer fans, I guess. I was having a pretty good game, and whenever I got the ball, I got a lot of vocal encouragement for it. Same with Emily and Hannah. We ended up winning 3-1.

Afterwards, Coach said we had to go right away to watch our next opponents, but we took a little detour to talk to the guys. They were all college guys and were super nice. They praised our game and asked if we were free later. We settled on meeting back here an hour after sunset. The way it worked out, the other game went into penalty kicks, finishing under the lights. By the time it was over and coach let us go, all we had time for was to jog to the field. I felt like a pig, hair a mess, still dressed from our game, sweaty, stinky, and dirty. But we didn't have any way to contact the guys, so we ran over to meet our fans. Jessica, the team manager, had to go with Coach to find out where our next game was.

It was dark when we met them. The fields were abandoned, and obviously no lights were on. I was grateful they couldn't see how messy I looked. My 'number one fan' found me and we all chatted. They shared some cokes with us, and soon we had all split off as couples. My guy, Jason, was tall, clean cut, and smelled nice. He placed his hand on my bare thigh and I just melted. It had been too long. I looked over to him, and if there had been any light he would have seen the lust in my eyes. I was a goner. He talked to me as he stroked my leg, and I made no effort to stop him.

I knew I was cheating on Matt but I was horny as hell. We started making out, right there in the stands. His tongue in my mouth, I made no protest as he easily slid his hands up under my tee, and I was on fire.

"Wait," I breathed as he made his way up to my sports bra, still damp from my game. I don't know why I said it. Then again, I had just met him moments ago. I was weak with want, and didn't stop him.

He slowed for a moment, hands cupping my oversensitive breasts over my bra. Finding no further complaints, his hands pushed it up and he started fondling my breasts. I was in heaven. I guess it was too dark for anyone to see us, but it still felt so risky. He easily slipped my top off, exposing my perky tits and hard nipples. I groaned as he sucked on them. I needed to come. I didn't want to, not until we lost, but it was so good. I could feel the orgasm building.

I was just a whimpering mess, holding on to him while we made out, fruitlessly squirming as I straddled his lap. He reached down and slid a hand under my shorts and started squeezing my ass. I realized I had to take care of him or he was going to fuck me right then and there. Yet, somehow, my pinky promise came back to my mind.

"Stop," I whimpered, and he pulled his hand back.

I quickly turned him and slid to my knees, opened his jeans, and took out his cock. He was pretty big. I couldn't see him in the dark, but his cock felt so thick in my mouth. I tried to go slow but he kept thrusting in, so I choked a little and gagged a few times. My pussy quivered as I fought off the orgasm. I wanted to win, to have him come in my mouth. I sucked his cock for a few minutes, and I could feel him get even harder. And then he came with a groan, his hand gently holding the back of my head. I was so surprised, I didn't know what to do. I could see a little bit better now that my eyes had adjusted to the dark, and I was thankful that I had a lot to swallow. I made a game attempt, but there was just so much, and some dribbled out. I leaned back on my heels, breathless, tingling.

"God damn, you made me come so fast," he panted.

Lost in my horny sluthood, I responded "Bring a friend next time."

He snorted with an expletive, then pulled me into his arms for a few minutes. We adjusted my clothes, and I became dimly aware that the other girls were also finished, the quite sound of happy breathing in the night air. Slowly we reformed, getting together. I was in a daze. The four of us said our goodbyes and then started walking back to the hotel.

"Fuck, that was...," Emily mumbled.

"...Incredible," Hannah sighed.

"...Amazing," Maddy agreed.

"Fuck, I'm tingling," Kayla said, and we all whimpered in agreement.

"Guys, I can't," groaned Hannah, and stopped. "Oh God, if I keep walking I'm going to come."

We all stopped and stared at her, or at least her silhouette, as she stood there, fists clenched.

"Need a minute?"

"Yeah, fuck."

"I know this is hard. Really fucking hard. But stay strong. Let's get through the next game. Just one more game."

I stood there, buzzed, still savoring the taste of cum in my mouth.

"Every feels so...intense," I said.

"I know right? Like I'm so fucking wired right now. And horny."

"I've never done that," Emily whispered.

We were all jerked back to our senses.

"You've never...?"

"No, first time. My first blow job, with a guy I didn't know," she giggled.

"Wow. How was it?"

"Do they always cum that much?"

"Usually. Sometimes you have to swallow just to keep up."

"I just hold it in my mouth."

"That's 'cause your so experienced. Slut," Kayla teased.

"Yeah, well I've been getting a lot of practice since we started this. So fucking horny all the time, and it's not like Kevin is going to say no."

We all grunted in agreement.

"Hannah, you ready?"

"Yeah."

And so we returned to our hotel room. Four high school senior girls in a single bathroom, we were all quite giddy. We got into bed, I was shoulder to shoulder with Maddy. I scooched away so that I wasn't touching her and lay there in the dark, staring at the ceiling with my body screaming for release. I grabbed Maddy'shand with mine to keep it from wandering. Seconds later, I was out, though my dreams were fill with perversions. I woke up horny spooning Maddy.

We ended up watching an early game, then played our quarterfinals game at noon. This time, our cheering section had grown to six, and Jason was there, cheering me on. And wouldn't you know it, we won. Another great game, everyone playing above their skill level. I scored a goal. Afterwards, coach let us off until dinner, so we all went over to meet our groupies. I had never been so horny. I had never been so wet. I had never wanted to fuck so badly.

We chatted as we walked, and the guys guided us away from the tournament to some deserted building. One of the guys had a key. There were six of us girls, Jessica had joined us, and seven guys. I didn't really notice, but two of the guys from last night hadn't returned. Jason looked great, but I didn't really care. Emily and Maddy didn't complain, just started chatting with a new guy. I had my eyes on Jason, as he led me to a bench. I couldn't wait to get started and kissed him. I noticed another guy had followed.

"Uh," I said, looking at the other guy.

"You told me to bring a friend."

Bring a friend. Yeah, I had said that, but I hadn't meant it. Had I? While I was still processing this development, Jason handed me off to the new guy.

"Hey," he said, and held me in his arms.

"Uh," I said.

His hands slid up under my jersey to my skin, and I quivered. What the hell. I pulled him down for a kiss.

I felt Jason's hands on my ass, and then slipping under my shorts. It was light in the building, but I didn't care as I made out with the other guy. Then Jason pulled me back into his lap, and the other guy got on his knees in front me and started kissing me. My top, sports bra and all, cleared my head. Both Jason and the other guy were kissing a caressing me, licking my neck, pinching my nipples, running his hands through my hair. I was so turned on.

"I want to come so bad. But I can't. Not until we lose."

"Yeah? You a good girl? You wanna wait?"

"Yeah. Oh God."

I knew I was almost out of control. I used what little sense I had left to sink to my knees. Jason was still behind me, so I pulled down the shorts of the other guy.

I tried to be graceful as I lowered myself to my knees, but I was too horny to really care. His cock was already rigid, and I struggled to wrap my lips around it.

"Oh shit, your mouth is so hot," he moaned.

"Fuck yeah, she's good at that," Jason said.

I was too busy to answer, I just had to concentrate on not coming. Which was difficult because the other guy was holding the back of my head and thrusting his cock into my face. I caught his rhythm and let myself just feel it. I was being used, it was so fucking sexy.

I could feel him thrusting and pumping his cock in my mouth. Then he pulled out, leaving me gasping. A strong hand on my head turned me to Jason's cock, and I wasted no time in devouring it, using my free hand to stroke the other guy.

I desperately wanted them both to cum in my mouth. Then I could swallow their loads and I wouldn't have to worry about them fucking me. This was the only way I could think of to keep that from happening. I tried to stroke the other guy into orgasm, but I was too turned on to do much. Jason's cock was just too much. Jason, I guessed pushed me away and I switched to the other guy.

"Fuck, she's good."

"Yeah she is."

I let them use my mouth, loving every second of it. As one would get close, he would pull me off and give me to the other guy. But soon, too soon, my mouth and hands won out. Jason stiffened, and then I was getting a massive load of cum. I proudly showed him and then swallowed for him before turning to the other guy. Soon he groaned and spasmed. As I bobbed on his cock, thick ropes of cum filled my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, that was good," he groaned as he staggered away. I swallowed, then showed them my empty mouth.

"Not enough," I complained. They just smiled and gave each other a high five.

They helped me to my feet and back into my sports bra, now cold in addition to being wet. I took in room, Jessica and Kayla still working on their guys. Maddy just started to get dressed. I sat in Jason's lap, in a horny daze, and watched as Kayla finished up as if it were a completely normal thing to do. I could still taste their cum as it slid over my tongue. I realized I still didn't get the other guy's name, but it was too late to ask.

By the time we left the building, it was already late afternoon. We had to get back to the hotel and get ready for dinner, so we said our goodbyes.

12