Soccer Team Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner, Coach had high praise for our play, she was so, so impressed. Our next match, the semi-finals, would again be at noon. This time, in bed, I wasted no time in gripping Maddy's hand. My body was hot, and my pussy was alive. All I could think about were cocks and men and what they could do with me. I again awoke spooning Maddy.

Our semifinal game. They were just too good. Virtually a sports academy, they were just too good. Even our own cheering section couldn't save the day. We lost 3-2. I couldn't help but look over at Jason and the other guy, eager to finally go further with them. The two original guys had returned, so there were now nine guys. I didn't care, I was going to get fucked, and every minute it took to get there was a wasted minute for me.

The ass grabbing started even while we were walking, horny college-age people trying to look normal. In the relative privacy of the elevator, the debauchery ratcheted up, three women, five guys squeezed together. The rest were in the next elevator.

The usual groping, ass grabbing, cocks being stroked by me. I was completely on edge, feeling everything I could get my hands on while I made out with Jason. I was starting to count the minutes. As the elevator climbed, I tried to give them a little show, wearing just my sports bra, shorts and cleats. Like seven minutes in heaven, but with a group in a well lit elevator.

We ran to our room. I was caught up in the moment, running with my groupies, horny passions burning in my loins. I didn't care, I didn't want to wait, I was so horny.

Jason and the other guy closed in on me, hands everywhere, sports bra quickly discarded.

The rest of the guys started stripping their girls, clothes flying everywhere in a race to get naked. I turned to face Jason. He pulled me close and started rubbing my tits as he kissed me. The other guy gently stroked my body as he kissed my neck and ear. I was so horny, last night, the day, and now my heart raced.

I was trying to decide who I wanted next to do me. My body was hot and aching to be touched. I was so wet and I wanted to come. But first I needed to feel a cock in my mouth. I kissed Jason, then fell to my knees, struggling with his jeans.

"Yeah, you go Ashley. Get your reward."

I freed his cock and took him into my mouth.

"Mmm, good girl, suck that dick."

He held my head and pushed his cock further into my mouth.

I loved it. My pussy was dripping wet. I was so wet, I wanted to be fucked.

I felt the other guy's hands on me, working my shorts down. I struggled to help him while still pleasing Jason. Shorts off, but still in my socks and cleats, I reveled in the wanton slut I was becoming. His fingers tracing my pussy lips and then slid into me. I wanted cock, I wanted to be fucked. I was already on the brink of orgasm. My body was shaking.

"Fuck me, please fuck me." I begged.

"Don't worry, we're going to fuck you so good."

Jason pulled free and spun me around, where I found the other guy's cock out and hard for me. I quickly took him into my mouth. I was on the floor, on my hands and knees with my ass wagging, up in the air. Jason took the invitation, and I moaned as I felt him pressing into me. Cock at last.

I moaned as he slid into me, pushing me face first into the other guy's crotch. I wanted to come. I needed to come. I felt weak with pleasure. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be their whore.

"Yeah, fuck yes, I'm a whore. Fuck me, fuck me hard!" I moaned around the dick.

"You're such a good girl. We're going to fill your tight little pussy. You want that don't you?"

I just nodded.

"Fuck Ashley. You're such a good pussy aren't you?"

I replied by wrapping my lips around his cock, sucking and working it with my tongue. I was his. I was theirs. I belonged to them.

All those weeks of denial, of longing, coupled with this crazy scene with these two guys, and my body started to come. I was shaking, Jason gripping my hips while fucking me, the other guy holding my head while fucking my face. I was lost on a sea of bliss.

They both pulled out of me and spun me around, swapping holes. Because that's all I was, sopping wet holes for them to fill, and I loved it.

I was shaking, but not only from the orgasm, but from the anticipation of more. I wanted it. I wanted more.

My pussy was stretched from cock, my mouth full with Jason's girth. I was full in a way I had never been, hard, thick, throbbing cocks slamming into me from both ends, his balls slapping against my pussy lips and my chin.

Jason was in front of me, the cock I craved, and I could taste myself on him.

"Yeah you like that don't you? You're my little cock sucker aren't you?"

I moaned around him.

And they fucked me like that, facing each other. I was devouring cock, like a wanton slut, while getting pounded, and it was wonderful.

I came again, and again, and again, one blurring into the next. My body burned and trembled, but I wanted more. I needed more. I felt Jason stiffen and then he gripped my head firmly as thick ropes of cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as best I could, collapsing face first to the ground while still getting slammed doggy style. Minutes later, he pulled out and moved to my mouth, giving me another delicious load to swallow. I slumped over, somehow ending up in a spoon with Jason while I caught my breath.

My eyes began to take in the debauchery around me. Hannah was naked and riding her man. She was on the floor beside me, her tits bouncing with her. A guy was sitting in the chair watching, clearly recently satisfied. Maddy was on her back on the bed, getting plowed by her man. Another guy was sitting near, stroking his rock hard cock, waiting his turn. And on the the other bed, oh my God!

Emily was straddling Jessica's face while some guy fucked her. The guy was feeling up both Emily and Jessica while he fucked. He was kissing Emily while she was being eaten. I had no idea either of them were interested in that!

I wanted more. Just then, I noticed a guy coming out from the bathroom, a thick, semi-flaccid cock hanging free. I knew what I wanted. I locked eyes with him and subtly spread my thighs. A small smile spread on his face and he glanced at Jason as he approached.

"All yours, bro." Jason said, sliding away.

"Hey babe," he grinned. You want some?"

"Fuck me," I nodded.

He scooped me up and carried me over to the bed Maddy was on, where the one guy had just finished. The other guy was getting ready to mount her, but a quick rearrange put us both on the bed on our backs, legs spread, my head by her hips. He slapped my pussy a couple of times with his dick and then slid into me. I looked over to Maddy and locked eyes with her for a moment and laughed.

"You slut!" I teased.

"Totally worth it," she agreed, and then the guys started to fuck.

He stood between my legs, holding my hips off the bed, and fucked me. I looked over at Maddy again and we laughed.

"You're the slut!" she teased again.

"Fuck yeah I am!" I giggled.

The guys got to it and we all lost ourselves in the pleasure of it.

I came again and again, watching his face, looking up at Maddy's guy while they fucked. Maddy was loving every second of it just like me. Almost simultaneously, Maddy's guy pulled out, followed by mine. I got rolled to my belly and he shoved his cock, still wet with Maddy's tangy juices, into my mouth. I had never kissed a girl, much less tasted one. A few pumps later and he started to cum, filling my mouth with his seed. He staggered away and I watched another guy come up. He smacked Maddy's thick ass and then lifted her hips to mount her from behind. A moment later, my ass got smacked and I lifted my hips for what I knew was coming.

My new lover wasted no time in fucking me, and I looked across to the other bed to see Hannah at the headboard, legs spread, with Jessica's face buried in her pussy. Meanwhile, Jessica was getting fucked by...was that Kayla's guy? I looked around, and there were still seven guys and five girls, I guessed they guys were swapping out in Kayla's room. I didn't care, this was just pure lust.

Another guy pulled out of Hannah and used Emily's mouth for his satisfaction. Hannah's pussy wasn't left empty for long and a new guy moved up behind her, fucking her pussy. I glanced at the guy fucking me, and he looked back at me, a crazy grin on his face.

"Yeah, you're a slut, aren't you? Now it's time for the real party to begin."

This new guy fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. He grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back, bringing my head level with Maddy's hips. Her guy took the invitation and pulled out of her and gave my mouth a few good pumps. I was getting splitroasted again, and I loved it. He went back to Maddy and I started to come again. My body exploded with lust and pleasure and I collapsed onto the bed while he pounded me.

Maddy's guy pulled out of her and mounted Jessica, who was just sprawled out on the bed. Another guy picked up Hannah and, still fucking her, placed her on top of Jessica. My guy pulled out, leaving me empty for a moment.

My ass got smacked again, but then he grabbed my hips and flipped me over. It was Jason. He started fucking me again, hard. Another guy was fucking Maddy from behind, and suddenly he lifted her up. Just like I had witnessed on the other bed, he placed her on top of me. I was now getting a super close up view of her getting fucked, my face inches away.

Maddy's guy pulled out and I stared at her puffy pussy. He nudged my head forward and I threw caution into the wind. I started to eat Maddy's pussy. I already kind of knew what she tasted like, but now I was getting if directly from source, licking her nectar from her sweet folds. I could feel her moan as I licked, her body humming against mine. The guy watched me for a few moments, then slid back into her. I continued to lick and suck on her, and him, while she bounced and got plowed on all fours. Her taste and the scene and the lust and Jason fucking me and all of us naked was too much. I came again. Just as I was peaking, I felt Jason start to cum in my pussy. I came so hard feeling him climax at the same time.

I was totally spent, but I knew I had to keep going, I couldn't stop. My fit soccer body was up to the challenge. Jason pulled out, and Maddy's guy came in her pussy while I watch. He pulled out, and a dollop of cum hit me in the face. I could see more leaking out, so I leaned up and began eating Maddy out. I felt her hot mouth descend to my pussy also. Fuck, that was amazing. Her tounge was exploring me just like I was exploring her.

I could feel the wetness of Maddy's pussy on my lips as the guy's cum started to leak out. Pussy, cum, sweat, all mixed together. I licked and slurped and licked her some more, holding her ass in place, trying to get all the cum out of her. Meanwhile, the room was filled with the soft whimpers of girls. I started to cum again, so hard I screamed into Maddy's pussy. I went back to licking her, eager to return the pleasure. She came shortly after, and slid off to the side.

Exhausted, I looked around. The guys were gone, just five sweaty, spent, well fucked girls sprawled out on two beds. We were all incredulous with the level of pleasure that had been achieved throughout the night. I swatted out the light. Maddy and I lay there in a pile, our bodies intertwined, feeling sated beyond belief as sleep washed over me.

12