Soccer Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Jen. Very much so."

"Well, half the fun is the journey, right?"

"I guess so. But just because you're right doesn't mean you not being a buzz kill."

Shortly they came to a rest stop and Carol pulled in and parked the car. She shut the car off and turned toward Jen with a stony expression on her face. She held it for about three seconds and then she smiled.

Jen had hesitated when Carol first turned toward her with a scowl. But as Carol leaned over toward her, Jen also leaned in and they gave each other a very big kiss.

Carol pulled back from the kiss. She looked at Jen and said, "I promise I will not get ahead of this and I will work with you to build this up right so we make sure we are both good with where our friendship is and we don't push it further than we both want it to go."

"Thank you, Carol."

"Okay, let's go get some lunch quick so we can get back on the road.

They spent most of the rest of the drive talking about the upcoming wedding. When they got near the airport to get Jen's car, she said, "Carol, my house is a lot closer that yours and it really is getting late. Why don't you stay at my house tonight and you can go home when I leave for work."

"That sounds like a tempting offer. Will we go right to sleep when we get there?"

"Well, I do have to go to work tomorrow and get caught up. But I don't think we'd have to go right to sleep."

"Okay. And with your offer, I officially take back the Captain Buzzkill nickname."

When they got to the airport, Jen picked up her car and they each headed back to Jen's home. Once there, they still had some of the mundane tasks to do. Carol had four texts to send, Abigail, Brianna, Katie, and Jessica. Abi and Bri just replied "Great, talk to you tomorrow. Katie replied, "Have fun." with a smiley face emoji. Jessica sent her a thumbs up emoji and an eggplant emoji which Carol was not familiar with (Does she think we are having dinner this late?).

Now that they were back home, it was still a little chilly in mid-March, so Carol had to borrow some pjs to sleep in and she changed in the bathroom. As she came out, she heard Jen say something that she didn't quite catch."

"What's that Jen."

"Sorry, I'm on the phone with Melanie."

"Mom, who are you talking to?"

"It's Carol Rogers, she..."

"YES!"

"Melanie, please. It was a very long drive today and our house is much closer to the Airport than hers."

"Yeah Mom. And did a dog eat your homework too?"

"Look smarty pants, it's very late here so we're going to bed. We'll talk more tomorrow."

"I noticed you said you were going to bed, not you were going to sleep."

"Good night young lady."

"Good night, Mom. Good night, Carol."

"Melanie says, 'Good night.'"

"Tell her I said, 'Good night' to her and ask her to say it to Katie for me too."

"I heard her. Talk to you tomorrow mom." Katie's voice called through the speaker on the phone.

They looked at each other and smiled. Then they shut off the lights and got into bed. This time they lay facing each other, their arms wrapped around each other, Carol's knee was in between Jen's legs. Jen said, "Don't be mad at Jessica. She really did help me get everything straight in my head. In fact, if not for her, we might not be here together at this moment."

"Well, she shouldn't have told you about my calling out your name. And just because it worked doesn't mean I am not angry with her. And just because it worked out, doesn't mean she gets away with it. It just means she is in less trouble. Isn't there a legal term for that?"

"It mitigates the damages."

"Yeah, that's it. I have to at least seem mad at her at first or she won't learn. But I am already not mad at her. Besides, she didn't tell you everything. I did it two other times with someone else."

At this they both laughed. Then they started kissing. It was starting to get hot and heavy when Carol stopped them. "Jen, it's late, we're both tired and you have to get up early and go to work tomorrow. Like you said, let's enjoy the journey. We'll feel rushed tonight and I want to savor these moments with you. What do you think?"

"I think, now who's Captain Buzzkill?" Carol gave Jen a playful slap on the arm, but they were both laughing. When they stopped, they gave each other a very passionate, but very brief, kiss and said their good nights and went to sleep.