Soccer Women Ch. 07

Story Info
The two couples couple.
7.1k words
4.52
7.5k
19

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch. 7

The month of April was a blur as the girls all had so much to do. First there was the end of the year and finals now on the horizon. Then there were the graduations for Katie and Jo. Whereas the previous year there had been the rush between finals and graduation moving Katie and Melanie, this year it was going to be moving Jo and Margaret. Along with other considerations, their living together would be a money saving option for them. Not surprisingly, it was this aspect of the move which brought the most approval from Margret's stepmother. Since it was clear that she was not going to be able to prevent the wedding, she at least wanted them to be practical and save some money.

Amongst all this, there was also the final fittings for Katie and Melanie's wedding dresses. Since the girls were still keeping their dresses secret from each other, they did not go with each other. Margaret went with Melanie and Jo went with Katie. Margaret and Jo both took their opportunities to get in some early dress shopping, or at least getting ideas for what they might want when the time came.

When finals were over, they all took a day to just relax, sleep late and unwind from what had been quite a school year. However, after the day of rest it was time to get Jo and Margaret moved into their home for next year.

Where Jo and Margaret were going to be staying was a bit of a different situation then what Katie and Melanie had the previous year. Katie and Melanie were just taking over from other students who had lived there the past school year. That house had been renting to students for years. Where Jo and Margaret were going to be staying was very different.

The house had been a family home for many years. A husband and wife had raised their kids there and it was where they stayed to live out their golden years. When the husband had died, it became too much for the wife to manage it all by herself. The couple's children knew that their mother needed more care than she could provide for herself, even with any help they could be. She was going to be moving to an assisted living home. However, they were not ready to sell the home where they had been raised. Jo and Margaret were going to be the first people to rent it. It was more room than they really needed, but this was not meant to be an investment property. The family just wanted someone who would be responsible and maintain the home until they were finally ready to sell it. Their rent was even less than Katie and Melanie's, even though they had two extra bedrooms and one and a half extra bathrooms.

The family did take out some of the furniture but left some as well. This meant that Jo and Margaret did not have as much to purchase and it also meant they had less to move. One of the two smaller bedrooms was going to stay a bedroom as a guest room. The other was to be converted into a study room. Moving day included a trip to IKEA for two desks, bookshelves, and chairs. They also bought two filing cabinets from the school's overflow storage.

Jo and Margaret each had their own clothes and towels. They did buy their own pots and pans and cutlery. They got new shower curtains and sheets for their new bed. But that was the only change for the master bedroom. The master bedroom was the largest room in the house. It had several wood dressers that would be more than ample for their clothes and a big wardrobe for their dresses. But the centerpiece of the room was the four-posted, king-size bed complete with canopy.

When they had been looking at the house, Margaret had fallen in love with the bed the second she saw it. She even asked if she could jump into it. The woman showing the house said "Go ahead. It's plenty sturdy. As my parents got older, their hearing was the first thing to go. They got a lot louder than they realized because it never sounded as loud to them. So my brother and I are keenly aware of just how sturdy this bed is."

Margaret went to the bed but turned facing away from it. Then she sprang backwards, flying with her cheerleading skills and landed in the middle of the bed and started moving her arms and legs like she was making snow angles on the comforter. Jo turned to the woman and said, "I don't know if you have any other appointments, but I think it's safe to say we're interested."

As it turned out, there were no other current appointments and no one else had put any money down. It was clear that Jo and Margaret would love the home and treat it with the love and respect that the family was hoping for. So the paperwork was prepared and this was where they would live two years or until the family sold the house. Ultimately, the family did sell the house, to Jo and Margaret. But that's getting ahead of ourselves.

Back in the present, they had started the day at Jo's dorm and emptied her room out. Then they went to Margaret's and got her stuff out as well. Katie and Melanie's cars were packed and then unpacked at the house. The all went to IKEA so they both cars for transport. Then Melanie and Jo stayed and put the furniture together while Katie and Margaret bought the aforementioned items for the rest of the house that were needed.

Everything was finally moved in (although not everything was unpacked) and they had the obligatory pizza dinner after the move. After they were done eating and had cleaned up after themselves, they went into the living room. There was a chair and a half and a full couch. Jo and Margaret went right to the chair and a half and cuddled together in it. Katie and Melanie sat on the couch although they to were cuddled against each other at the one end.

They spent over an hour reminiscing about all that had happened in the last two years. They skipped over any of the bad stuff and just focused on all the happy memories the four of them had shared.

Then Margaret looked across at Katie and Melanie and said, "We just wanted to thank you both again for the night we got engaged. And Melanie, you were right and that was a very special night for the two of us, although we heard it was very special for you both as well." All four of them chuckled at this. Margaret continued, "I know things are hectic this week and I don't know what your plans are for tonight or tomorrow. But we would love for you both to stay over tonight."

Katie said, "That sounds really nice Margaret but I didn't bring any clothes for bed."

To which Margaret replied. "If you both stay, you won't need to worry about clothes."

Katie's reply was, "Huh? Oh." Melanie and Jo laughed and Margaret smiled.

Melanie said, "I like the sound of that as well."

"Well, come on then." Margaret said reaching her hand out for Katie's. She then led her towards the master bedroom. Jo held her arm out and Melanie took it and they followed Margaret and Katie. When they got to the bedroom, Margaret and Jo each took their charge to a different side of the bed. And because the bed was so big, it was almost as if they were in two different locations.

The first thing Margaret did was to have Katie sit down on the bed. She stepped forward and gave Katie a quick peck on the cheek and said, "We want to thank you both and we want to show you both our appreciation." With that Margaret pulled up Katie's shirt over her head and took it off her. Then Margaret reached around and unhooked Katie's bra.

Katie noticed that Margaret's eyes lit up as her breast came free. Margaret threw the shirt and bra over to a corner, stepped closer and massaged Katie's breasts and traced over Katie's nipples with her fingers. Then she said, "Katie, would you please stand up for a moment." Katie stood and Margaret undid the button and zipper on Katie's shorts and pulled down both the shorts and panties down until they were to Katie's thighs. Then she had Katie sit back on the bed.

At this point, Margaret knelt down and pulled the shorts and panties down Katie's legs and off her body. These were thrown on top of the shirt and bra. Next Margaret took off Katie's socks to complete the pile.

Margaret turned back after having thrown the socks with the other clothes and took Katie's left foot in her hand. Up until now, this had not been Katie's "thing." Sure, it had been erotic as hell when she had watched Margaret and Melanie do this with each other. And after that, she had done it for Melanie a few times since it was something Melanie really seemed to like. But Melanie had not done it for her, and in fairness, she had never asked.

But Katie loved the feel of Margaret's soft hands on her foot. Margaret was lovingly stroking it and giving Katie a brief foot massage. Then Margaret brought the foot to her mouth and sucked in Katie's big toe. From that moment on, Katie was a big fan of including her feet in foreplay.

First there was the physical sensation itself. The warm and wet feeling of Margaret's tongue on her toes was sending an electrical impulse all the way along the entire length of her body. When it finally reached the brain in exploded into her consciousness as "Damn this feels nice." Katie had felt Margaret's tongue on various other parts of her body and that had been great as well. But this was something that was very different and very pleasurable in its own right.

Added to the physical sensation was the visual stimulus that was also popping into her brain. The sight of that adorable face moving back and forth along her toes. The look in Margaret's eyes when Margaret would make eye contact just made the experience doubly erotic for Katie. This was all about Margaret trying to give Katie pleasure, and she was succeeding; very well.

On the other side of the bed, Jo had stood Melanie up against the side of the bed and taken Melanie's shirt off first. As was usually the case, Melanie was not wearing a bra and Jo immediately took advantage of this, taking one of Melanie nipples into her mouth and suckling on it for a little while. Melanie just ran her fingers through Jo's hair and relaxed into the pleasure Jo's lips and tongue were giving her.

Jo next knelt down in front of Melanie and pulled down her shorts and panties and got them from around her feet. Then kneeling in front of a naked Melanie, Jo asked, "So I'm glad you're not mad at me. That look you gave me in the dining hall that afternoon when I had been so terrible to Margaret; it froze my blood. I'm not playing when I say it was downright scary and I was afraid of you at that moment."

"Just so you know I was furious at you. Margaret had to convince me to go to the dining hall that night, not the other way around. She was always going to forgive you but I wasn't sure I would. But you were very sincere in your apology, so I was willing to forgive you too. But try not to do anything so insensitive or stupid again. She is always going to forgive you, but I might not."

"Well, my potential future stupidity aside, you have forgiven me for now, right?"

"Yes. However, it would be better if you don't give her a reason to have to forgive you. And remember that you owe her one." Melanie smiled when she said this and Jo smiled back. Neither woman realized just how prescient that statement had been.

The long-term future would hold what it would hold. Jo now concerned herself with the immediate future. She stood up and gave Melanie a big hug and they kissed briefly. It was nice, but short and not overly passionate. Just something for each of them to show that they were completely past any hard feelings.

Jo took off her own shirt. Then she went over to Melanie, picked her up and then sat her on the side of the bed. Jo stepped in close and Melanie went right to Jo's breasts returning the favor so to speak. Jo lightly massaged Melanie's scalp and played with her hair as Melanie sucked and licked first one nipple and then the other.

Jo was relishing the feeling of Melanie's lips on her skin and on her areola and sensitive nipples. Jo's other hand had reached around Melanie's back and was just stroking up and down Melanie's back and around her shoulders.

Jo had closed her eyes and was luxuriating in the sensations that Melanie was creating when she heard the sound of the boxing groaning under weight. She looked over to the other side of the bed and Katie was climbing onto the bed with Margaret grabbing her leg and planting kisses along Katie's one thigh. It seemed as if things had started picking up their pace on the other side of the bed and she did not want her and Melanie to get left behind.

Jo had Melanie lay down on the bed and Jo got on and settled herself in between Melanie's legs. She noticed that Margaret had moved up and was now laying beside Katie, sucking on Katie's left breast and using her left hand to rub up and down in between Katie's legs. Satisfied that those two were okay on their own, Jo got down to the task of pleasuring the lovely young woman before her.

Since most of the foreplay between the two had Jo on the receiving end of things, she felt she needed to help Melanie along. As Jo was kissing her way up Melanie's thighs, she did stop to allow herself to coat her fingers in saliva. She started with just her index finger, which she placed right up at Melanie's clitoris and ran it down the length of Melanie's labia, coating them with her saliva as she went down to Melanie's taint.

"Ooohhh." came softly from Melanie's lips and her body shuddered when the finger ended its course. She was a little disappointed though that Jo had stopped where she did. "Jo, feel free to go further with your finger if you want." And with that she brought her legs up high into the air and put her arms behind her knees. By keeping her knees up this, she caused her lower body to roll up a bit. Now her ass cheeks were off the mattress and her anus was exposed.

Jo got the hint and once more put her index back into her mouth for a second coat of saliva. As Jo retraced her path, Melanie waited in anticipation for Jo's finger to cross over from front to back. As Jo's finger dragged across her anus, the sphincter puckered and she let out a not so soft "uuuuhhhh."

Based on that reaction, when Jo removed her finger from her mouth the third time, she brought it straight down to Melanie's bottom. She ran the finger back and forth across Melanie's anus. She stopped with it right on the anus and pushed down slightly. Not enough to penetrate but enough to get the sphincter muscle working overtime. This was greeted with a not soft at all, "FUCK YEAH! STICK IT IN!"

Jo decided to simplify the process and take her finger out of the equation. She scooted up a little closer to Melanie and put her hands on Melanie's hamstrings. Then she leaned forward and swiped her tongue along the length of Melanie's ass crack.

Melanie appreciated the deviation. "Oh yes Jo! That's awesome. Do that some more. Do whatever you want with your tongue."

Jo took three more swipes with her tongue. Melanie moaned through these. Then Jo decided to change it up a little again. She started making multiple, rapid and shorter licks just along the anus. This was also to Melanie's liking.

"Um hum. Um hum. Um hum." she moaned out after each lick. Jo kept going and Melanie kept up her replies. Jo finally stopped and she pulled Melanie's legs down to the bed. Melanie said, "Jo that was really fantastic. Thank you."

Jo started out by placing light kisses on either side of Melanie's thigh. She made a point of placing several over Melanie's tattoo. Then Jo put her tongue at Melanie's entrance and slowly licked up the length of her labia, stopping short of her clitoris. After two of these, Jo switched gears and took short rapid licks still moving up and down the length of Melanie's slit occasionally running her tongue over Melanie's clit.

Jo would alternate these two different moves, randomly switching back and forth. Melanie could not be sure which would be next. She tried to guess but after a couple of misses, she just relaxed and let the pleasure Jo was generating with her tongue wash over her. Soft moans and coos of pleasure began emanating from Melanie as the pleasure levels inside her body began to rise.

During one of her long, slow swipes, Jo got her first taste of Melanie's essence as her vagina started to secrete its nectar. Now that she was sure Melanie was getting turned on, Jo changed things up again.

This time when her tongue was at Melanie's entrance, rather than licking up, Jo pushed her tongue inside Melanie and Jo began running her tongue around the hot, wet folds.

"UUUHHH! Wow Jo, that feels great. I think someone has been taking lessons."

Jo took a few more swipes before pulling back out and saying, "What do you mean by that?" And then she put her tongue right back inside the moistening channel.

There was no particular tone to Jo's comment. She seemed curious and Melanie was going to answer her. But at the same time Jo was making her feel so good, it was a little hard for her to form full sentences. "Nothing it's ju...just that you...you...you've gotten a lot better at this since...since you st...uhhh...since you started...started spending more ti...time with Mar...Mar...Margaret."

Jo picked her head up and said, "Are you saying that Margaret has taught me how to be better?" And she again went back to inserting her tongue in Melanie's pussy and lashing it around while Melanie tried to answer back.

"It's just that Margaret...Mar...Margaret is very good and youuuuuuuuu...you have gotten much better...umphf...better since you've been with her."

Jo loved the fact that her actions were having this effect on Melanie. So, Jo devised another way to play this game. She would do it while responding to Melanie's statement. Jo began to answer Melanie one sentence at time. And in between each sentence, she went back to the long licks up Melanie's slit.

"Well remember the situation back when I first got here." Jo took a long slow lick right up Melanie's labia. "I was having a lot of sex with a lot of different people." Jo repeated the long lick. "So, what I was doing had to be more basic and general." Jo made a third straight lick that was long and slow and right along Melanie's lips. "But now there are only Margaret, Katie, and you so I can be more specific." This time, Jo still went long and slow but she forced her tongue deeper in between Melanie's lips. "It's not that I've become more skilled, just more refined." And with that Jo brought her mouth down directly to Melanie's clitoris and sucked it into her mouth while she inserted one finger inside Melanie.

"OOOHHH DAMN!" Melanie shouted out as the sensations from Jo's mouth on her clit and the finger inside her rippled through her body. "So, you're saying that...that you have dif...different moves for e...each of us?"

"Mmhmm," Jo did not take her mouth of Melanie's clit and so made the sound to answer in the affirmative.

"So, what's your move...uuuuhhhh...move for me?"

Jo lifted her head up and said, "This." She quickly removed her finger from Melanie's pussy. The finger was now very wet as Melanie's juices had now reached a steady trickle. Jo brought her hand down and pushed the finger right into Melanie's back entrance.

At first Melanie let out a high-pitched squeal. It had not really been painful, just unexpected. She tensed up when Jo first made contact, but she quickly relaxed herself and Jo began pushing her finger in and out of Melanie's ass between the first and second knuckle.

"See, I know you like ass play more than the other two." Jo said.

"Yes Jo. I do. I love it. This feels so good. Don't stop."

Jo kept this up for a little bit but she did not want Melanie to cum too soon. She pulled her finger out completely and moved up and began sucking on Melanie's little tits. Then, when Jo went back and started to settle in between Melanie's thighs again, she noticed Katie had let her arm flop out to her side.

12