Soccer Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From in between Melanie's legs, Jo reached and got a hold of Melanie's right wrist. Then she moved Melanie's arm in the direction of where she had seen Katie's arm laying on the bed. She could not see exactly where Katie's arm was because Melanie's thigh was in her line of sight now. Eventually she rubbed up against Katie's arm and from there worked Melanie's hand into Katie's. She felt Melanie's hand pull away and, figuring Katie and Melanie had taken hold of each other's hand, Jo let go of Melanie's wrist and decided it was finally time to make her cum.

After Margaret had lavished her mouth and tongue all over Katie's left foot, she did the same to the right foot. Katie could not believe how pleasurable this had all been. She was already feeling the sensations of her orgasm rising within her. And this was just from what Margaret had done with her feet.

Margaret too sensed how quickly things were building up for Katie and she didn't want thing to progress too far. "Katie, get up on the bed." Margaret said in barely a whisper and she released Katie's foot and stood up. Katie shifted herself so now she was fully on the bed and laying down.

Margaret got up on the bed and laid down at Katie's side. She took one of Katie's nipples into her mouth, sucking on that the way she had been sucking on Katie's toes. She also had her left hand in between Katie's thighs. She was rubbing up and down Katie's slit. When her fingers would get up to Katie's clit, Margaret would let the tip of one finger rest right on the hard nub and rub it in circles a few times before sliding her hand back down.

Katie had come away from the brink of the orgasm that Margaret had been pushing her toward with the foot play. Now Margaret was once again bringing her toward that precipice and she was not ready to go over just yet.

"Margaret, you are making me feel incredible. But I want to give you some pleasure before you send me over the edge. Come on up here and let me give you back some of what you've been doing for me."

Margaret stopped her hand and gave one last hard suck on the nipple in her mouth before lifting her head up and looking at Katie with a big smile on her face. "God, she is beautiful." thought Katie. "And so warm and giving. Jo is a very lucky woman. I love them both so much. Not like Melanie, but I am really going to miss them when we're not all around."

While Katie had been thinking this, Margaret had shifted her position. She had her left knee on the side of Katie's head but she kept her right knee bend with her foot on the bed. "Aren't you going to put your other knee down?" Katie asked.

"It's a new trick I learned. You're not so covered up and you have your arms free to move and your hands can do whatever else you can think of but I can still get low enough that your tongue can do what your tongue does so well." And with that Margaret squatted down a bit so now her wet pussy was only a few inches above Katie's mouth."

"Let me know if your legs get tired and you want to shift." Katie said to Margaret. At the same time, she thought "Good thing she does all the stretching and Pilates for her cheer routines."

This was the first time Katie had licked a pussy like this. It was different. Without Margaret right overtop over her, Katie did have more freedom of movement, but she did lose some of the intimacy. It was a trade-off and while she did not think she would want to do it this way with Melanie, she decided to make the best of the situation. She began trying to break down what she needed to do like she would break down how to beat a defender in soccer.

Katie was moving her hands around Margaret's body. However, she found that she did have to pick her head up a bit to make contact with Margaret. It was going to take a bit more concentration if she was really going to give Margaret some real intense pleasure. So, her right hand just held onto Margaret's calf muscle, which in this position was a bit more prominent and firmer. Katie was just slowly caressing Margaret's leg as she began to put thought to exactly what she was doing with her tongue and her left hand.

Then Katie heard Melanie cry out. She temporarily stopped what she was doing to Margaret and turned her head. Jo was whispering something to Melanie and she was calling out in a way that Katie recognized as pleasure. She'd find out what had happened later, but she turned her head back and once again started to offer pleasure to Margaret. Although not conscious of it, she had stopped caressing Margaret's leg with her right hand and this was now just laying out on the bed.

Since Melanie was clearly enjoying herself, Katie tried to reconcentrate on what she was doing for Margaret. So far, she had not been a big fan of the modified position Margaret was using, but Margaret was about to start something that made this position more appealing.

Katie was lying on her back. Margaret was offset by about a 45-degree angle. Thus, she could look down and see Katie's breasts. On a few occasions when Melanie was sitting on Katie's face, Melanie had reached behind her and after some groping had found Katie's breasts and played with them a little. But it was always a bit awkward and this had been a mostly "giving only" position.

Margaret's position allowed her to have better access to Katie's breasts and she could see what she was doing if she wanted to try to return some of the pleasure Katie was giving her. Margaret put her fingers in her mouth to get saliva on them and then began to stroke and rub Katie's areolas and nipples. Her wet digits were gliding over Katie's skin and pleasure was radiating from her chest through her whole body. This was feeling wonderful. Then Katie felt a bump of her arm.

With Margaret's leg up in the air, and slightly bent back, Nothing obstructed Katie's view to her left. She was able to move her head and look down her arm with her peripheral vision. She saw the tiny fingers tipped with blue nail polish and knew it was Melanie's hand. Katie reached out and clasped her hand in Melanie's. They did not look toward each other but they did squeeze their hands together.

Margaret's position put this all squarely in her view. The physical gesture spoke volumes about their feelings toward each other. Jo often said that she had stopped believing in love because of a past hurt, but that Katie and Melanie made her believe in it again. And but for that, Jo would not be her fiancée now (Wow, Jo is my fiancée. It still sounds crazy. But a good crazy. Margaret thought). In a way, Jo had done that for her as well. And while that is a longer story for another time, Jo would not have been able to do that for her if Katie and Melanie had not done that for Jo.

Margaret looked over and watched Melanie and Jo for a while. She did not feel any jealousy but instead felt nothing but love. The four of them had an amazingly special relationship that allowed them to share these most intimate moments with each other. But it was very clear that they were now two couples. There had been a few times early on when Margaret had spent a night here or there with Katie and Melanie, but never with just one or the other. And that was something that would never happen again.

Margaret looked over and saw two very important people in her life. Bombastic and larger than life, Jo used this as a shield for the vulnerable, loving person inside. She didn't show this part of herself to anyone, even Margaret. But Margaret had been able to see it anyway. That was the person she fell in love with and that was the person who had asked for her hand in marriage. That was the person with whom she was looking forward to building their future together.

Melanie was a force of nature and a kindred spirit. Both Melanie and Margaret had been only children and both would have loved to have had a sister to grow up with. That was the relationship they had, except with sex. Margaret felt that if she had had an older sister, she would have wanted her to be Melanie.

And then below her was Katie. Katie was the ying to Melanie's yang. Quiet and reserved, Katie had an inner strength. You just didn't see it as much with Melanie and Jo around. But she was kind-hearted and considerate. From what Jo told her about Katie on the soccer field she could be very demanding, but she never demanded anything she wasn't willing to do herself. Margaret always felt Katie's spirit animal would be a sheep dog or a golden retriever. Margaret knew Katie loved her. Not the way she loved Melanie, but that was okay. Margaret understood that. And she was very glad to have Katie's love and she shared it back. And that allowed them to have the relationship they did. And that was why right now she felt SO! DAMN! GOOD!

"OH FUCK, KATIE! THAT FEELS AMAZING. OH GOD! JUST LIKE THAT! KEEP DOING THAT! OH! UMPHH! OH YES! OH, FUCK YES!"

Just as she would with a new soccer play, Katie approached this new positioning as a problem to be solved. Even as she was trying to do what she would always do when eating Melanie out, she was thinking about how to best use the new circumstances to their fullest advantage. Once she had decided on a plan of action, she carried it out, making adjustments along the way until it was as good as it could be. Then she worked at it incessantly.

Katie had realized that with her hands free, she could add some elements with them. Right now, one of her hands was occupied holding onto Melanie's. But while Margaret had been deep in her thoughts, Katie had worked her middle finger inside Margaret's love hole and was feeling about. The pad of her finger was facing out toward her and she felt around until she was pretty sure she had made contact with Margaret's G-spot. Once she was confident that she had found it, she started pistoning her finger in and out of Margaret as fast as she could, all the while making sure that her finger passed over the G-spot on the way in and out. As her finger was beginning to do its work, Katie leaned up and took Margaret clit in her mouth as sucked on it.

The effect had been both immediate and electric. Margaret reached out for the headboard and leaned forward so that her arms could now bear more of her weight. She began moving her hips trying to get a rhythm with Katie's finger. The pleasure coming from the inside and the outside of her body was intense and a sense of the huge orgasm that was going to be the result of this was already forming in her core.

Margaret's shout had caught the attention of Melanie and Jo. The sight before them was so erotic. Margaret with her one knee bent allowed them to see exactly what Katie was doing. They could she her face smushed against Margaret's crotch and her cheek collapse as she sucked hard on Margaret's clitoris. They could also see the blur of Katie's hand as she continued to push and pull her finger as fast as she could, driving and withdrawing it from Margaret's folds. They could also see Margaret, her head back, her hair hanging down, her hips driving to meet Katie's hand. Margaret continued to let out loud moans and grunts and expletives as Katie continued her relentless drive to bring Margaret to climax.

Jo moved out from in between Melanie's thighs and laid down to her side looking over Melanie to the scene before them. "This is so hot."

Melanie rolled to her side and said "Yes, it is, isn't it." At this point, Melanie let go of Katie's hand and reach back in search of Jo's crotch. Jo spread her legs to allow Melanie to have access while at the same time she reached over Melanie with the same goal in mind, although neither had actually voiced a plan. Without it needing to be said, they were both going to masturbate the other to orgasm while they watched.

Sensing that her other hand was now free, Katie thought about what else she might do to make this even better for Margaret. Melanie and Jo watched as Katie's hand went to her own sex and she began to finger herself. Then she withdrew that finger and brought it up behind Margaret.

Margaret was trying to thrust in time with Katie's left hand and had no idea of the movement behind her with Katie's right. But as she came backward from a forward thrust, she felt Katie's hand on her ass. Still focusing on gaining that rhythm, she paid no mind until the third thrust back when Katie was finally able to find her mark.

Katie's finger was now against Margaret's anus and for two more thrusts Katie managed to keep it there. The sensation was starting to register when Margaret's hips rocked backward and Katie pushed forward with both hands, impaling Margaret with a finger now deep in her pussy and one in her ass. Katie stopped moving her fingers and let Margaret ride out this incredible wave.

From Melanie's and Jo's vantage point, the image was spectacular. Margaret's back arched in a curve that only someone as flexible as Margaret could do. Her head shot back and her hair flowed down and actually obscured Katie's hand at her butt. Her eyes were wide open and if they had been in front of her, Melanie and Jo would have seen that the pupils had rolled up. Her mouth was open but for a few seconds there was no sound coming from it.

Margaret was on the top of the wave as it began to crest. She had that momentary weightless feeling as the wave began to collapse and she fell into the tumult below. Something like the initial energy and power as the wave crashes and hits the sand went through Margaret's body. The impulses of pleasure coming into her brain had momentarily overloaded it and electricity flowed through every neuron of her body.

Margaret felt a profound sense of weakness. As when a wave comes up the beach and finally reaches its zenith and begins to recede, she could not maintain her position. Her arms were not able to hold her as firmly and she could not keep her leg up. She slumped forward a bit and now both of her knees were on either side of Katie's head. As she had slumped forward, her hips had gone forward with the rest of her body and she was now covering Katie's nose and forehead with her body. She just stayed as she was until Katie's started slapping her ass, wanting to be released.

Margaret looked down and her first reaction was to apologize for landing on Katie's face. "Oh, Katie. I'm sorry but..." But she stopped as she saw Katie's laughing.

Katie looked up at Margaret and said "Don't worry about it, Margaret. I'm fine. But I was imagining how embarrassing it would be to have as a cause of death suffocated by a pussy." Margaret joined in the laughter.

Caught up in their own moment, Katie and Margaret had missed the chorus of pleasure that Melanie and Jo had just brought forth from each other. And while they had each done a skillful job in getting each other close to the edge, it had been the sight of Margaret in the throes of her bliss that had sent Melanie and Jo into their own. Now that they had recovered a bit from their orgasms, they both began to applaud.

"Holy crap!" said Jo. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen that I wasn't a part of." The other three laughed at this and Katie began to blush a little.

Margaret added, "Katie, that was phenomenal. You must tell Jo just how to do that."

Melanie crawled over to Katie and gave her a big kiss on the mouth. She enjoyed the kiss and she also enjoyed the taste of Margaret that was still all over Katie's face and mouth. Margaret crawled over toward Jo and the two couples held each other and talked and laughed in their post-coital cool down.

Finally, it was time to go to sleep. They got the bedding back together and put on some clothes, but not much. Then they went to sleep Katie and Melanie on one side and Jo and Margaret on the other. Both couples cuddled with each other as they fell off to sleep.

Melanie and Katie had been spooned together as they slept. When Katie first awoke, her eyes noticed a hand in front of her. Without really thinking about it, she took the hand in her own and brought it up to her mouth. She began sucking on one of the fingers and the owner let out a contented sigh. But the sound had come from behind her and at that moment two things registered in Katie's mind: 1) the arm attached to that hand was draped over her side and 2) the nail polish was pink, not blue.

Katie turned her head and was looking right at Margaret. She let the finger fall out of her mouth, although she continued to hold the hand in hers. Margaret whispered, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Katie replied. Then she turned her head back looking at Melanie.

Katie felt some movement behind her and suddenly Margaret was whispering in her ear, "Whatcha doin'?"

"I'm waiting for Melanie to open her eyes. When she sees me, she smiles and it's the greatest thing."

Margaret's arm was now resting on Katie's shoulder and Katie felt more movement behind her. Soon Margaret's head was over her shoulder, looking down at Melanie as well. They both kept their vigil for a few minutes without saying another word. At some point, Margaret brought her arm down and left her chin sitting on Katie's shoulder waiting for Melanie to awaken.

When Melanie's eyes fluttered open, she was happily surprised. There was the love of her life, looking down on her as she always did in the morning. Just like Melanie knew she would be. But she was also greeted by the adorably cute face of Margaret. Since Margaret's body was completely blocked from sight by Katie's, it was like there was suddenly a second head growing out of Katie's shoulder. Melanie burst out laughing.

"What?" said Katie.

"It's just...you looked like you had a second head because Margaret's body was blocked by yours. That was all of her I could see. Sorry. Good morning, Katie my love."

Katie never tired of looking at Melanie as she awoke and she never got tired of hearing her say those five words. "Good morning, Melanie."

"And good morning to your other head." Melanie said with a laugh as she looked at Margaret. Then she added "So, how did you end up over here?"

"I'm not really sure. We went to sleep on the other side of the bed, but when I woke up, I was right next to Katie and Jo was right behind me. That other side of the bed is empty."

All the movement and conversation had finally roused Jo. She sat up and looked at the three faces now all turned to her. "Great, everyone is up. Let's get some breakfast and get moving. We have a lot of stuff still to do and my folks are coming for graduation early. We need the bed made up and you two out of here. My mom might have known about Margaret but I don't think she knows about the four of us and that might be too much for her. So let's go. Chop chop."

Margaret turned to Katie and said, "You're a much better morning person that Jo." The four of them got up and out of bed to start their day.

12