Soccer Women Ch. 08

Story Info
Carol and Jen add something new to their routine.
9.2k words
4.71
7.1k
17

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch 8

"Hey, I don't have anything that I have to do tomorrow afternoon. Why don't you come up for lunch and we can spend the afternoon shopping and then go for a walk at the State Park trail." Jen Smith was on the phone with Carol Rogers. This was going to be the fourth week in a row where they had plans to stay at one or the other's house beginning on Saturday and had found an excuse to start the weekend on Friday. They had been lovers in the past, but that had been a different time and a different situation. Carol had begun to explore her sexuality and a hitherto unknown bisexuality. Jen was her best friend and enthusiastic guide on Carol's journey when it first started.

It was all supposed to just be some fun and new experiences. When they started to have feelings for each other, they tried to pull things back. Carol was married and while her husband had been okay with Carol having fun with Jen (and had even joined them twice), there was no way for Carol and Jen to have anything more permanent.

In pulling back, they tried to tell themselves that this was just fun and nothing more. But that didn't work because it was becoming something more, whether they wanted to admit it or not. When an opportunity came for Jen to begin dating another woman, she took it, hoping that would be a way to end the sexual aspects of her relationship with Carol without affecting their friendship.

This did not work. Carol would come to admit that it was her fault because she was dealing with emotions she had never felt before and did not know how to process them. Their friendship was badly damaged. There was, however, one thing that had kept them from losing each other forever.

At the time when things had taken that bad turn, Carol and Jen's daughters, Katie Rogers and Melanie Smith, were best friends and teammates on a premier youth soccer team. Then Katie and Melanie were offered soccer scholarships to the same University. During this time, Katie and Melanie also fell in love with each other. Now, it was in fact only six weeks before their wedding.

It had been almost six years since Carol and Jen had first met. It was now about six weeks since they had found themselves, both single now and both together in a hotel room. It had been a blazing night of lust as if they needed to make up for all that intervening time in that one night. Life had changed dramatically for them. Carol's husband had died in a plane crash and Jen's girlfriend had run off with a younger woman. Now though, there was nothing to impede their feelings for each other. The question had been after almost 5 years from when things had gone bad, what feelings did they still have for each other?

What they found was that those feelings had remained dormant but had never gone away. And when they both allowed themselves to let those feelings out, they were just as strong as they had been. They were having "sleepovers" like they were schoolgirls. And they were both having fun and felt renewed energy as if they were that young again. They still had their lives to lead and they lived over an hour away from each other. But they were finding ways to spend more and more time together.

The previous weekend, Jen had ended up staying over Sunday night even though she had to go to work Monday morning. They had both gotten up very early so Jen could drive home and get to work. They wrapped themselves in each other's arms and kissed goodbye. As she pulled back from the kiss, Jen said "So, you're coming up to my house Saturday, right."

They both laughed and Carol said, "Right." although they both knew Friday night Carol would be in Jen's bed. So, Jen's phone call was not entirely unexpected.

Friday morning Carol got up and did her exercises for the day, showered, packed her bag and headed up to the Community College by Jen's house where Jen ran the Paralegal program for the school.

Carol arrived at 11:30 and was informed by the receptionist that Jen was at a meeting with the Assistant Dean, but that she should be back soon. Carol took a seat and waited. She heard Jen's voice coming down the hallway but there were two sets of footfalls, so she was coming back with someone one else.

When Jen turned into the office, she saw her and excitedly shouted "CAROL!"

"Sorry Jen. I know I'm a little early but I didn't want to miss any time." As Carol was talking, she noticed in her peripheral vision the other person coming behind Jen.

"No, Carol. That's fine. I'm glad you're here." At this point she turned toward the other woman and said "Amy, this is Carol Rogers. She's..." Jen hesitated on how to introduce her, but Amy saved the day.

"Carol, lovely to meet you. You're the mother of the girl that's marrying Melanie, right?"

"Yes." Carol responded. All she knew about this person was her first name was Amy, but Amy seemed to know a bit more about her.

The woman continued, "I'm Amy Savage. I've known Jen and Melanie for a long time. I knew them when they lived back East. In fact, I'm the one who brought them out here." Amy extended her hand in greeting.

Carol said "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you and thank you." Although this seemed like a non-sequitur, Carol realized that this stranger had played a huge part in her life, and Katie's. Carol knew the story of how it came to be that Jen and Melanie moved out here and ended up on the Blue Lightning Soccer Club. But Carol was now meeting the woman from the story who brought Jen and Melanie into her and Katie's lives. But for this Amy Savage, Katie would not have Melanie and Carol would not have Jen. Carol took the extended hand into her own but pulled Amy closer and put her other arm around her for a brief hug. She owed this woman too much to just simply shake her hand.

Jen and Amy were both a little surprise by this, but Amy quickly recovered. "I guess the words you were looking for Jen were 'future in-law.'" Now turning to Carol, she said, "Jen tells me you're going to lunch and then some hiking. Well, the weather is perfect so have a good time. And Carol, I guess I'll see you at the wedding."

"Absolutely. See you then Amy."

Amy turned and left, heading back to her own office. But she was pretty sure she now knew why it was that Jen seemed so much happier lately.

When they got into Jen's office and closed the door, Carol and Jen embraced. Jen looked Carol in the eye and said, "You got pretty familiar with someone you'd never met before. Should I be nervous?"

Carol knew Jen was joking but she still answered the question. "Jen if she hadn't brought you out here, you would not be in my life. Add to that Katie and Melanie would not have met. I wanted to kneel down and kiss her hand, but I thought that might have been too much."

"Yeah, maybe." They both laughed. But as they continued to hold each other in their arms, Jen said, "You know, I never thought of that before. I would not have had you in my life if she hadn't convinced me to come out here. I almost did not come. I have to get her something really special for the next Boss' Day.

They both just laughed some more and stared into each other's eyes. Finally, Carol said, "I'm famished. Didn't you say something about lunch?"

"Right. Let's go." Jen leaned in and gave Carol a peck on the lips and they headed to the door. Jen stopped at the receptionist desk to remind her that Jen would not be back after lunch and she would see her on Monday. As they walked out, Jen gave Carol the directions to where they were having lunch and they both got into their cars to head over to the restaurant.

After lunch they went back to Jen's house so they could change into their hiking attire and went off to a local start park. They spent about an hour hiking up the high hill in the park. They talked about the wedding and about Katie's graduation (Melanie had graduated early the previous year but was in a program where she was going to get her master's degree as well, which was why she was still at the school).

The trail goes to the top of the hill where there is a scenic overlook. There is a large parking lot for those who drive up, daunted by the climb. A stone wall lines the parking area. The lookout had been constructed by the Conservation Corps during the 1930s. Carol and Jen walked through the parking lot at the end of the trail and went to the overlook.

Jen had arrived first. She put her hands on the wall and looked out over the valley below. When Carol arrived, she stood next to Jen. When she also put her hands on the wall, she put her one hand overtop of Jen's. They looked at each other and smiled, but then each turned to look at the view.

Without turning toward, each other Carol finally said, "It's not quite the Grand Canyon, but it is very beautiful."

"Yes. I like the green. The Canyon was beautiful but there was not really much vegetation. I don't know how much you might see there in the summer, but it was only mid-March."

They both kept staring straight ahead a little longer when Carol again spoke. "You didn't know what to call us to your boss?"

Carol had always been very easy for Jen to read. There was no hint of worry in her voice. Carol had grown confident in their relationship and so there was no sense of panic in her voice that she was afraid of where Jen was in their relationship. She was just stating this as a fact. They had agreed that if they were pressed, they could say they were girlfriends.

Jen now turned toward Carol and said, "I am not sure if 'girlfriends' is really enough anymore." Carol clasped Jen's hand she was touch and gave it a firm squeeze.

"How about when you all come back from the Graduation, instead of just dropping Melanie off, you guys can stay a night or two. Besides, since we would miss that weekend being together anyway, I'll be happy to have you spend a weeknight."

Carol turned and looking at Jen. She was always beautiful but when she was smiling, she was ever more so. Carol thought about how that smile, and the joy behind it, and idea that had caused that joy.

"That sounds like a great plan, Jen. And it's even better knowing I won't have to wait another week to see you since I'll be gone that weekend of the ceremony."

They walked hand in hand back toward the trail entrance at the end of the parking lot for the long walk back down. By the time the got back to the car, they were very tired. They had dinner delivered. After eating they snuggled up on the couch and watched television until they went to sleep. They slept late and then Carol went through her Saturday workout with Jen again. They shopped and talked and ate and held each other. They were physically intimate. But sex isn't always epic or noteworthy. Suffice it to say, when Carol finally went home Monday morning, she was very relaxed and very satisfied and very happy.

The next weekend would be the last weekend for a while. The weekend after that was Katie's graduation. Then the girls would be coming back with Carol. Once they were back it would be less than four weeks until the wedding, and Carol and Jen were pretty sure things would be too hectic for spending too much time together. And any time they would be together would be full of wedding activity. So, as they made their plans, they left several gaps of "free time" where they could decide how they might want to make use of those gaps.

Unfortunately, it was graduation season and so Jen was very busy at her job. It was Thursday night and Carol and Jen were talking on the phone. Jen said, "I don't think I can get away early tomorrow. In fact, I am probably going to be there late. Don't wait for me to have dinner."

"Are you going to be okay to drive? Maybe you should just go home and come in Saturday morning."

"No. I'll be fine. Besides, there was something I wanted to ask you. A favor of sorts."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well, ever since that night in Vegas, when we were playing that 'Naughty Never Have I Ever' game; and you drank on the using the strap on questions."

"Yeah?"

"I've never done that. Ever. With anyone. And before that I never really had any strong desire to do so."

Jen paused for a moment so Carol interjected, "And now?"

"Now I think I would like to try it. With you."

"I would love to do that with you as well, but are you sure? You seem a little hesitant."

"It's just, like I said, I've never done it before so obviously we've never done it before. So I wasn't exactly sure how to ask."

"Well, then let me help. Jen, I would very much like to add a new dimension to our physical relationship. Would you allow me to fuck that gorgeous body of yours with a strap on dildo and let me give you the unique pleasures that come along with that?"

"Weeeeeeeeeelllll. Okay. Since you asked nicely." Both women laughed. "But seriously Carol. I don't know what I am doing and what I am supposed to do. Never mind being able to return the favor for you."

"Jen don't worry about it. I'm excited about this. It'll be something new and fun for us to explore. I'm no expert, but I've done it enough that I can help you through it. And don't worry about pleasuring me. First off, you have no idea how pleasurable it will be for me to do this with you. And second, until you feel you're ready, I know you know plenty of other ways to make me cum in buckets. This is going to be great."

Friday evening when Jen was finally ready to leave for work, she texted Carol to let her know she was heading to her car for the drive down. By the time she got to her car, Carol had sent a reply. It was a picture of a strap on harness and dildo with the caption "We're waiting for you." Jen made the hour, plus drive in forty-five minutes.

Carol was surprised that Jen had arrived so soon. "Boy, you made good time."

"And that was driving half the time one handed. That picture you sent really got me going."

"That's great. But now that you're here, I need to slow you down a little. I want you as relaxed as possible."

"You're the teacher."

"Give me your jacket and go put you stuff upstairs and then come down for a little bit." Jen handed Carol her jacket and Carol hung it up in the hall closet. Jen went up to the bedroom to put her bag there. Laying on the bed was the harness and dildo, just where Carol had placed it for the picture she had sent earlier.

When she came down, Jen said, "If you wanted to slow me down you shouldn't have left that on the bed."

"Don't worry. We'll get to that soon enough." Carol smiled at Jen as she handed her a glass of wine. "Come sit on the couch with me first." Carol sat down, with one leg stretched lengthwise along where the cushions and the seatback met. Her other leg she left open, with her foot on the floor. She patted the seat in front of her and Jen sat down.

Jen moved in with her back to Carol and leaned up against her. Carol took another sip if her wine and then put her glass on an end table behind the couch. Then she put her hands of either side of Jen's head and began to slowly run two fingers in a circular motion around Jen's temples.

"Oh, Carol that feels great." Jen half said, half moaned as she let her head fall back against Carol's chest.

"I know it's been a long week for you. Take another sip of your wine and then give me the glass. I'll set in on the table here and you can tell me all about it."

Jen picked her head back up and took a gulp of the wine before surrendering the glass to Carol. She then let her head back against Carol. After Carol placed Jen's glass next to her own, she again started massaging Jen's temples as she said, "So what were you doing that had you stay so late tonight."

First Jen let out a long, contended sigh. She was thoroughly enjoying the feel of Carol's hands on her. "Well, there is only so many seats in the hall we get for the Paralegal Program Graduation. So, everyone only gets so many. And of course everyone wants more. And some people don't come or don't have as many people coming so we try to figure out if there are unused tickets we can dole out. And Paralegals can be just as bad as lawyers you know."

They both laughed. Although she was now working at the school, Jen had been a paralegal herself. She was poking fun at her own profession a bit and Carol knew it was meant in a good-natured way.

Carol now shifted and started using her hands to massage Jen's shoulders and her neck. "So, did you get everything worked out?"

"Mmmmmm. That feels wonderful too. Yes, for now at least. There are still some people clambering for more tickets and we have some people who have said they will give us back some if they end up not needing them. But they're waiting for people to get back to them so it will end up being a very last-minute thing."

The room was silent except for the occasional noise Jen would make as Carol continued to massage her neck and shoulders. Jen thought, "If Carol wanted me relaxed, she's doing an excellent job. If she's not careful I'm going to fall asleep."

Carol finally broke the silence. "Jen, what made you think you'd want to try sex with a strap on?" As Carol asked her question, she moved her hands down and around Jen's body and began to massage her breasts.

"Oh!" This came out in a high pitch as Jen was not expecting Carol to move to her breasts. Her nipples, which were always so sensitive, began to harden immediately. She cleared her throat and started again. "Oh, I don't know. I really used to enjoy my sex with John. And after he died, I did date a few men. The thing was with John he was always so loving and gentle and he always was so concerned with my pleasure and my needs. He never once rushed through sex to get himself off."

"Some of the guys after him were not as considerate. You know I don't believe in the dictionary definitions of some things, but it got to the point where I wasn't enjoying the sex when a penis was involved. The last two people I dated before I moved here were women. Then there was you. And to be honest, even when Paul was with us, I was more into you. No offense intended."

"None taken." Carol was now focusing more and more on Jen's nipples as she continued her massage. She was intentionally turning up the heat while getting Jen to talk about what it was they were about to do.

"Then it was Susan and we never used any toys or dildos or anything. I just never thought about it before."

"And now you are? Why?" As Carol asked Jen to talk about the why, she took hold of Jen's nipples through her shirt and began twisting and pinching them. Not hard, but firmly, just like Jen liked it. She hadn't forgotten how best to turn on the woman who had been her first female lover.

"Uuuhhhhhh. Carol, you're getting me so hot. You know how sensitive my nipples are." Without even realizing it, Jen had let one hand down in between her thighs and she was rubbing herself over her clothes.

"I haven't forgotten that. But I still want to know where all this strap on stuff is coming from."

"Well after you kind of admitted using them during that game in Vegas, I started thinking about you having sex with a strap on. And then I started thinking about what it would look like. And oh God Carol. The images in my head of you in all these different sexual positions. Getting pounded doggie style. Riding cowgirl with your breasts flying up and down. You flat on your back with your legs spread being pile driven while your breasts sprang back and forth in time with your body. Just about every day I have not been with you I have jilled off to these images in my head. It is the sexiest, most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life and I haven't actually seen it yet."

At this point Carol was just holding Jen in her arms. She had gotten Jen close to an orgasm and now Jen's description of what her mind had conjured about Carol and how it had impacted Jen had had its effect on Carol as well.