Soccer Women Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing the movements, Carol leaned forward and was practically lying on top of Jen. She left a little room to let Jen continue to grind herself against the dildo if she wanted. With their bodies now so close, Jen did not have enough room to thrust back so that the dildo would come out and then miss trying to go back in.

Carol was spent and was barely keeping herself from collapsing on top of Jen. She was staring down at Jen's face. Jen was just so beautiful. And the look of exquisite pleasure only enhanced her natural beauty. When Jen opened her eyes and looked up at her, Carol's heart skipped a beat.

Jen smiled and said, "Carol I haven't had sex like that in maybe ever." Carol beamed down at her, feeling pride and another emotion she was not ready to name although deep down she knew what it was.

For the first time, Jen noticed the sweat on Carol's body and saw her struggling to keep herself above Jen. She quickly remedied that by wrapping her arms around Carol and pulling her down on top of her and giving Carol a great big hug and kiss. Then she looked at Carol and said, "When can we do that again?"

"Oh, Jen. I'm wiped out. Maybe we should just go to sleep?"

"No Carol. You just gave a new experience and it was magical. If you think I am going to just roll over and go to sleep, you've got another think coming."

"No, really Jen, I don't mind. You don't hav...ooooohhhh!" While Carol was talking Jen had already started moving down Carol's body and had taken one of Carol's nipples into her mouth. Carol's protest died in her mouth and the moan created by Jen's sucking came out instead. After that, Carol rolled off Jen and lay on her back. Carol just let Jen do what she wanted. Carol was pretty sure she would enjoy it immensely.

Once Carol had settled back down on the bed, Jen when back to sucking on Carol's nipples. Jen moved from breast to breast. When she had switched her mouth over to the other, she brought her hand up and caressed the other one, using her thumb to brush and rub the nipple. This kept Carol's nipples rock hard and caused little jolts of electricity to run through her body. Although Carol had been exhausted from fucking Jen so hard, this was beginning to revive her.

After a while Jen started to slowly move down Carol's body. She was kissing and licking every inch of Carol's skin. Jen was very much enjoying the salty taste that was the remnants of Carol's exertion. There was not only the sensation of taste though. With each lick, Jen was reminded of how hard Carol had worked for her pleasure. Each taste was its own little gift from Carol to her.

Carol knew where Jen was heading and the anticipation of what was to come was almost as exciting as the feeling of Jen's light kisses and licks down her stomach. Carol just lay back and luxuriated in the feelings, letting her hand run through the long blond tresses, which were trailing down her skin as well. Carol would have been content if they had just held each other and went to sleep. However, she could tell that Jen was going to take her from contentment, past satisfaction, to bliss.

As Jen worked her way down Carol's body and more and more of Jen was in between Carol's legs, Carol spread herself wide, making it easier for Jen to do whatever Jen had in her mind to do. With pursed lips, Jen kissed through Carol's pubic hair. She pulled her head back and spent a little time lightly stroking her fingers through the course red bush above Carol's sex. Carol kept it trimmed and all around her labia and butt was shaved. Jen smiled as she thought about offering to do it for Carol the next time she was of a mind to shave those areas.

While Jen continued to run her fingers through Carol's muff, she took a long swipe up Carol's entire slit. Jen had made sure that she had a lot of saliva on her tongue for lubrication, although as she licked, she tasted the fact that Carol was already supplying some of her own lubrication. As enjoyable as the salty skin had been, this tasted even better. Jen made another pass with her tongue, eager to get more of Carol's juice into her mouth.

Jen's licks brought out contented sighs from Carol. "Mmmmmmmmmmm" escaped from Carol's mouth each time her other lips received Jen's attention.

Jen now changed her moves. She gave short licks in rapid succession over Carol's slit. She sucked on Carol lips and pushed her tongue deeper in between the labia before swiping it up towards Carol's hardening pearl. However, she was careful not to touch it. "Not yet." she thought. "Soon, but not yet."

The more intensive actions by Jen were giving more intense pleasure to Carol. No longer running her fingers through Jen's hair, Carol now cupped her hand at the back of Jen's head. She was not pushing, but Jen could feel Carol's hand pressing through her hair and down to her scalp. This and the fact that Carol had now began to verbalize her pleasure let Jen know that Carol was very close.

The feelings inside Carol were beginning to build to a crescendo of pleasure. As they rose, she began to call out to Jen, urging her onward. "Oh Jen. This feels amazing. Keep it up. You're gonna make me cum, Jen. I'm gonna cum so hard. It's feeling so good already and it's gonna be great. Yes! Oh, yes Jen! Please. Please make me cum Jen. Right now! I want to cum so bad Jen! PLEASE!"

As Carol made that last shout, she did start to push Jen's head into her. Jen knew it was time to bring this evening to a climax, literally. She leaned in so that she could take Carol's clit into her mouth and started sucking on the hard nub. While she was doing that, she also brought her hand, palm down, up to Jen's love hole. She inserted her middle finger inside Carol and far as she could and then drew it out. Jen continued to push and pull her finger to add to Carol's pleasure.

"OH JEN! OH! OH! MMMMPH! OH, YES! RIGHT THERE! OH, YES! OH MY GOD! OH! OH!" This last change was going to make Carol cum. She knew it. She could feel it. But she was still a bit worn out. She wanted to thrust her hips up to meet Jen's advance but she just didn't have the strength. But Carol Rogers was not a quitter. She took her one hand from Jen's head and brought both hands under her ass and lifted her hips up to increase the contact on her entire crotch.

Jen felt the movement as Carol lifted her body up to her, or more accurately up to her face. Jen's first reaction was to playfully brush her whole face left and right across as much of Carol as would make contact, as if she were indicating "No!" emphatically. Then she went back and once again latched onto Carol's clitoris and reinserted her middle finger inside Carol's pussy and brought her to that climax she had so desperately requested.

Jen felt the walls of Carol's vagina clamping down and around her finger. She left it in but stopped moving it as she let Carol ride out this wave. She also kept her lips tight around Carol's clit, but she was no longer sucking on it. Carol would be sensitive with a cum like this and further stimulation would just spoil the ride.

Carol finally let go of her ass and let her hips drop back on the bed. This was Jen's cue that Carol's orgasm had run its course and she slowly and carefully removed her finger from inside Carol and crawled up the bed next to her.

Jen gave Carol a very passionate kiss as they lay side by side. Jen broke the kiss, but their faces remained inches apart. Jen brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked on her middle finger. "You taste very good Mrs. Rogers. Would you like to see?"

Carol shook her head in the affirmative and Jen held out her finger. Carol sucked it into her mouth and began licking and sucking on the digit. When she opened her mouth and let the finger come out, she said, "Why yes, I do taste very good."

They both laughed a little and the Jen asked, "When can we do that again?"

"I don't know Jen. I was pretty tired and then you just completely wore me out. We might have to wait until after I get back from California."

"Oh, come on!?!" Jen protested.

"EXCUSE ME, YOUNG LADY?" Carol said in her angry mom voice. Jen knew she was just doing it for effect. She made a pouty face and Carol smiled and said, "Okay, maybe Sunday night."

"How about we play it by ear?"

"I guess that will do." And with that Carol leaned back in and kissed Jen again. When they broke the kiss this time, they got up and did the usual things to get ready to go to sleep. They fixed the blankets, put on t-shirts for bed (nothing else though), brushed their teeth and turned out the lights.

Once they got into bed, they assumed the same position, laying on their sides, their faces inches apart. They were just staring at each other and Carol started to giggle.

"What?" Jen asked.

"I just thought of something. I can't call you a MILF anymore."

"I didn't know you did but why can't you now?"

"We would need to change the "L" to an "H" because now you're a Mother I HAVE Fucked."

They laughed at that for almost a full minute.

"Good night, Carol."

"Good night, MIHF."