Soccer Women Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sat back to create a little space between her and Jen. Jen took the hint and stood up. She turned and offered her hand and help Carol stand and they went arm in arm up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom.

When they went inside, there, on the bed where Carol had taken the picture of it earlier, was the harness and dildo. Jen reached out her hand and tentatively ran her fingers along its length. When she looked back up Carol was standing next to her with a big smile on her face. She said, "Let me get you undressed."

Jen had not even thought about that fact that they were both still fully clothed as Carol's massage had been such turn on. Jen had been so close to an orgasm on the couch. Carol had been able to get her that close through her clothes. Susan had never done that. In fact, thinking back as Carol was pulling Jen's shirt over her head, she could not remember John or Colleen ever doing it either.

She was brought back to the present by the feel of Carol leaning against her as she reached around to unhook Jen's bra. She could feel Carol's breasts, still covered up, on her chest. She could feel, Carol's breath on her shoulder. Jen noticed that the breath was coming in short gasps. "She is as turned on as I am. She wants this just as much as I do. She wants me as much as I want her." Jen thought.

Jen could feel her breasts move as the tension of them was released once the bra was unhooked. Carol leaned back and at first Jen missed the feel of her against her own body. But after Carol slid the straps of the bra down Jen's arm and finally removed it from her body, Jen breasts were once again covered, but now by Carol's hands.

Carol actually was the one who moaned as she massaged Jen's breasts with her hands. "I became a breast woman the moment I first saw these in the light." Carol said, reminiscing back to that second weekend they had spent together alone in a hotel room at a soccer tournament for the girls. The first weekend she had watched Jen masturbating in the bed next to her. The dark room hid all but the outline of Jen's body. But that second weekend, they had left the lights on and she had seen Jen in all her glorious nakedness. And while her feelings for Jen had become so much more than just physical lust, that didn't mean that the physical lust had ever gone away.

Jen could once again feel an orgasm building inside her as Carol lovingly played with her breasts and nipples. But at that moment, that was not a good thing. She had a very palpable desire to have Carol inside her. She had been thinking about this for a long time before she had gotten up the courage to ask Carol about it. Then Carol's teasing had only increased her longing.

Jen grabbed the bottom of Carol's shirt and began pulling it up her body. This forced Carol to lift her arms up, removing her hands from Jen's breasts. Jen said, "Carol what you were doing felt really good and I am sorry if I am being a little abrupt. So let me say I am not going to think poorly on you if we skip the foreplay and get right to this."

"Okay Jen. Finish getting naked and get the harness." Jen pulled off her pants and panties in record time and reached onto the bed and grabbed the harness and dildo and turned back to Carol. By this time, Carol had managed to unhook her bra, allowing her own delightful tits to show themselves. She had also removed her pants, but she still had on her panties as Jen looked up and down her body.

"Jen, bring that over her and kneel down."

Jen loved the "in charge" Carol. There had been no specific command but Jen was keenly aware that it was not a request. But this excited her all the more. She padded over to Carol and quickly got to her knees.

"First you have to remove my panties." Carol was instructing her, like a teacher presenting a lesson. And Jen was hot for teacher. Jen began slowly pulling Carol's panties down her legs. She looked up and saw Carol smiling down at her. Jen leaned forward and deeply inhaled the sexy aroma emanating from Carol's crotch. It pleased Jen to know that Carol was just as excited about all this as she was, even if Carol was trying to play it down. Jen realized that was for effect. And it was working.

Jen was getting more and more turned on as she felt Carol's legs while she pulled the panties down them. Feeling the taut muscles of Carol's hamstrings and calves, made strong and firm, but still soft and feminine in all the exercising that Carol had been doing these last several years.

Finally, Jen had the panties down to Carol's feet. Carol reached down with one hand and put it on Jen's shoulder to steady herself as she lifted one leg slightly off the floor. Jen slipped the panties off around that foot and then repeated the process for the other one.

"Now take the harness and slide it back up." Again, Carol was trying to be the teacher, but Jen could tell she was starting to have trouble staying in character. Just as when they had taken the panties off, Carol put a hand on Jen's shoulder for balance as Jen put one of the loops of the harness around Carol's foot. They switched again to do the other loop.

Jen took the harness and slowly raised it up Carol's legs, just as she had slowly lowered the panties. Jen took her time going up just as she had in the other direction, feeling Carol's strong, firm, and sexy legs the whole way up. This had the dual affect of heating up Carol while pulling Jen back from her own brink.

The one big difference now, was that there was a seven-inch dildo sticking out of the harness. Jen had to move her head a little to the side so as not to have it running across her face. As Jen pulled the harness over Carol's ass, toward her waist, Jen took the opportunity to fondle and squeeze Carol's ass cheeks.

Carol now took hold of the strap around her waist and said to Jen "Buckle up the harness and pull the straps to make it very tight. If it's loose, it won't do either of us any good."

Jen was reluctant to make it too tight and Carol finally did break character to let Jen know it was okay. "Jen it's alright. Trust me. Make it tighter. You're not going to break me and the tighter it is the better it will be. For both of us." Jen pulled it a bunch more, but Carol still urged her on, "A little more would still be better."

Jen pulled it as much as she could and Carol finally said "That's got it. Here." And with that Carol reached out her hands and pulled Jen up so they were standing in front of each other. Jen moved in to give Carol a big hug and bumped into the phallus now pointing East. "Yeah, you have to remember that's there now." Both women laughed.

Carol now led Jen over to the bed and had her lay down. Carol got onto the bed down near Jen's feet and while on her knees came up in between Jen's legs. Carol picked up one of Jen's legs and rested it on her shoulder. Then Carol got her turn to stroke up and down a sexy leg. Feeling all the curves of the muscles in Jen's leg, Carol molded her hands to the skin surrounding them.

While she was enjoying the feeling, it was again as if Carol were trying to use this as a delaying tactic. "Carol, what are you doing?"

"I just don't want to rush this and ruin it for you. If you're not well lubricated, it won't feel comfortable going in."

"Well Carol, lean down here and I'll tell you a little secret."

Carol did in fact start to lean down. But as she did, Jen slid two fingers inside herself and began to finger fuck herself. Carol stopped moving forward but tilted her head down to watch Jen fingering herself. They both could hear the squelching sound. After about five or six thrusts, Jen removed her fingers and held them up to Carol. The fingers were dripping with Jen's love juices. Jen offered her fingers to Carol, who quickly sucked them into her mouth. And with the suction and the movements of her tongue, Carol removed all the fluid from Jen's fingers before letting them out of her mouth.

Jen looked at her and said, "Does that qualify as 'well lubricated'?"

"I guess you're ready."

Carol now took the leg off her shoulder but still held it up by the foot. She grabbed Jen's other foot and brought that leg up as well. Then she spread her arms which had the effect of spreading Jen's legs. Carol looked down directly at Jen's pussy. It was so wet and so inviting. Her lips were swollen and red and Carol thought she could already see Jen's clit starting to come out. Carol very much wanted to just dive down and put her face right into the middle of that flesh and give Jen a huge orgasm with her mouth and fingers. But that was not what Jen wanted and so Carol was determined to make this experience a stupendous event for her.

While Carol was looking down, Jen was looking up at Carol. Her lush red hair surrounding that lovely face. Jen had always had a thing for redheads. "I wonder if things would have gone differently with Susan if she had been a redhead?" The thought went in and out of Jen's mind in a flash. She was not going to waste a second thinking about an answer to that question.

Jen continued to look up and now moved her gaze to Carol's eyes. Carol had those lovely green eyes that matched so beautifully with her red hair. Those eyes were very expressive and you usually knew exactly what Carol was thinking when you looked in them. And what Jen saw was intense lust, lust for her. Carol's eyes were laser focused between Jen's thighs and Carol wanted Jen in the worst way. And the hunger in that look sent a chill right along Jen's spine.

There was Carol, looming over her with lust in her eyes and a seven-inch cock about to take her and hopefully fuck her brains out. And all she could think about was just how much she wanted Carol to do just that.

"Carol, you look so sexy."

"Jen, you look so beautiful."

They said it simultaneously. This broke the sexual tension for the moment as they both followed their statement with a laugh.

Carol said, "Why do we always laugh when we're in bed together?"

"Because we are just so happy to be here with each other baby. I told you, for all her skills, I didn't laugh with Susan. To be honest, I don't recall laughing this much in bed with anyone but you. For me, it's just a sign of something that is special that we share. But I am still waiting for you to fuck me and I am starting to get a little impatient." Jen playfully added a little bit of tone to the end of this last sentence.

Carol smiled and put both of Jen's legs on her shoulders. She saluted Jen and said, "Yes, ma'am." Then Carol took hold of Jen's legs under her kneecaps and lifted Jen's legs off Carol's shoulders, bringing them down but pushing them back toward Jen as well. This forced Jen to lift her ass off the bed a little, bringing her crotch up higher as Carol moved in closer, the head of the fake cock right at level with Jen's opening.

Jen now brought her own arms around her legs and hooked them in behind her kneecaps as well, holding herself steady in this position. Carol now inched forward and the head of the fake cock was now up against Jen's opening. Carol said, "Now look, if it starts to feel uncomfortable, even a little bit, let me know. I can stop where we are until you get used to having this inside you."

"Carol, you're killing me here. Please, I'm begging you. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out. You won't hurt me."

Carol was initially surprised at Jen's outburst but she began to thrust forward. Since this was not a real penis with nerve endings running to her brain, Carol would not be able to feel any resistance from inside Jen. She would have to watch for signs of discomfort or even pain. And she was going very slow so if she did see such a sign, she could stop or even pull out if necessary. As she continued moving forward, Carol continued to focus with her eyes on Jen's face.

Also, because the cock was fake, Carol could not feel the warmth and wetness that was surrounding it. She could not feel the folds inside Jen's sex yielding to the presence of the phallus inside it. She could not feel Jen's pussy wrapping itself around the intruder, surrounding it with flesh and juice. Carol had no sensation of the muscles clamping onto it, drawing it in further.

Carol might have sensed the fact that she was still moving forward inside Jen, but she was so focused on looking for signs of discomfort, her internal clock was not telling her that she had been moving forward now so that all seven inches were just about in. It wasn't until her own mons contacted Jen's that she realized she was all the way in. No resistance, no holding back.

"Jen, I'm all the way in."

"And it feels wonderful Carol."

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"I think I'd be the first to know baby. But it doesn't hurt at all."

"Well, let me just stay here a minute to make sure you're used to having it inside you."

"Baby, I told you I'm fine. I know you're worried about it and that's sweet of you. And it feels great inside me. But I've been led to understand that it is going to feel even better with you thrusting it in and out of me, quickly if possible. So, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but could you get moving please."

"Okay, but I don't want you moving too much. Let me set the pace and you just relax and enjoy it. I don't want it coming out and then miss trying to get it back it. Did that ever happen with John?"

"It actually did."

"Well, I bet he pulled back real quick cause it was not pleasant for him either. And since I don't have any feeling in this, I won't stop right away and the unpleasantness will be all yours. If you want to keep doing this, I promise I will want to keep doing it with you. The more we do it, the more in rhythm we'll be and it will get better. But for now, trust me."

"I promise I'll trust you if you ever get started."

Carol's brain engaged her muscles, ligaments, and cartilage in her back and legs that caused her hips to pull back from Jen's body. She was concentrating hard on the lessons the Megan had taught her. She very purposefully only pulled out a little before reversing the motion and sending the strapped-on dildo back into Jen's pussy. She did this a few times until she felt comfortable with how far she was withdrawing each time and started to bring it out further and further before pushing it back in.

Jen was enjoying the feelings for the most part. She did realize that Carol was taking it slow and she was a little annoyed. She felt like Carol was taking things too easy for no good reason. Still, she had promised to trust Carol and certainly what she was doing felt nice. At least Carol was lengthening her strokes. That had increased the amount of pleasure Jen was feeling. She had not had this much of anything inside her for a long time and she liked how it felt. She was about to like it a whole lot more.

Carol had been slowly moving the dildo in and out of Jen. She was trying to gauge how far she could withdraw without coming out too far, while still maximizing the depths to which she was thrusting inwards. When Carol was finally confident in how far she could move her hips to thrust this plastic cock into Jen, she could now focus on doing it faster. However, Carol did not build up her speed. Once she felt she was ready, she went zero to sixty.

Jen was caught off-guard by the sudden onslaught. She felt she was getting used to the sensation of being filled up as Carol would bottom out into her. The sense of a mini desperation as she felt the phallus leaving her and taking away that fullness. Then the anticipation of feeling it sliding back in, slowly re-filling her pussy and then the feel of Carol's quad muscles contacting her thigh as Carol finished her downstroke.

When Carol picked up the pace, the entire range of sensations changed. The sensation of fullness at the end of each thrust in was dominating Jen's brain. It had been so long and this feeling of fullness was giving her an amazing sense of pleasure and enjoyment.

Pumping away furiously, Carol would also roll her hips a little this way or that each time she finished her upstroke. This meant that when the dildo reentered Jen, it was not reentering with the same trajectory as the previous stroke. Carol was touching places that Jen had not had touched in many years, some of the places had never been touched at all.

Now with her going faster and harder, when Carol reached the end of her downstroke, her quads were slapping into Jen's thighs. There would be the slap sound of the skin contact. This would also be the cause Jen's breasts to move back and forth as the force of the contact rippled through her body. While the slap, slap, slaps were happening at very rapid intervals, Jen's breasts were moving back and forth but not precisely in time with the slaps.

Carol kneeling over Jen and looking down at this was loving the interplay of the sound of the contact, the tactile feel of the contact, and the visual of Jen's breasts moving back and forth, but in an asymmetrical rhythm. Or to put it more simply, Carol would feel the moment her body hit Jen's, then she would hear the 'slap' sound and finally Jen's breasts would ripple from the contact. Carol found this both erotic and humorous.

Jen was not saying anything but she would part exhale, part moan and part grunt every time Carol reached her full penetration. It came out as "Huh!" But each sound was not the same. Some of them were deeper and more pronounced. Carol could tell by the timbre of each expression when a certain location inside Jen had felt better for her.

Because of the rhythm she was following, Carol was trying not to go right in the same location. But when Jen's sound was particularly throaty, or deep, or loud, Carol would try to get back to that place as quickly as possible. When she did and she heard another sound to indicate she had found the good spot again, she would try to pound that spot even faster and harder. When she was doing that, Carol tried very hard to not roll her hips so as to try to hit the same spot. As fast as Carol was going, she would find that next gear for a few strokes to really get her thrusts deep to the spots where Jen's sounds let Carol know she was feeling the most pleasure.

Carol had been doing this for a while but she was beginning to tire. Ever the athlete, she was going to finish strong. However, she was relieved when Jen began to verbalize her pleasure while indicating that she was close to her orgasm.

"Oh God, Carol! Oh, yes! Oh, baby you're filling me up! Oh! Amazing! Feels amazing! So full! So full! Yes, Carol! Please, Carol! Oh, I'm so close! I'm close to cumming! You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum, baby! Just like that! Just! Like! That! Don't stop Carol! Please don't stop!"

Carol could tell that Jen was really close now. Hearing her verbalizing her pleasure got Carol even more energized. Knowing that Jen was seconds away from her release, Carol put every last ounce of her own strength into a rapid paced plunging of the dildo in and out of Jen's orifice.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Jen cried out as her voice went higher on each successive exclamation. Carol's final effort had been the last thing that Jen needed to send her over the edge into what was one of the best orgasms of her life. The confirmation of this was that years later, when she would think of memorable sex she had in her life, she would remember this one and include it near the top of that list.

Carol was starting to sweat from the exertion. She was not sure if Jen had made one last call that was now so high that it was beyond her hearing range. Either way, Jen legs, which Jen had been holding bent and pulled up toward her body, now shot straight up on either side of Carol, letting her know that Jen's orgasm had started.

The feelings now coursing through Jen's entire body all rushed into her brain for processing. The feelings that were send back down her nervous system were all pure pleasure. The waves of electricity overwhelmed her mind and despite Carol's warning, Jen began to thrust her hips, trying to find some way to get the plastic cock deeper into her body.