Soccer Women Ch. 12

Story Info
The night after the wedding.
9.8k words
4.79
6.5k
13

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch. 12

"Go get her Tiger."

Carol Rogers and Jen Smith stood in the elevator together as the door closed. They distinctly heard the sound of giggling coming from the other side of the elevator door as they went up the one additional flight to Jen's hotel room.

Carol and Jen were now officially in-laws. Their daughters were just married and they had just left for their honeymoon. Over the almost six years since they had first met, Carol and Jen's relationship had had its share of twists and turns. Jen was widowed and Carol was married when they had first met. They had become best friends almost as soon as they met (much like their daughters). That soon ended up in a sexual relationship. It had taken their daughters two years to get to that point.

At first the sexual relationship was just Carol exploring a heretofore unrealized bisexuality. Jen, who was also bisexual, and was happy to help her friend with her exploration. That was all it was supposed to be. However, the two were beginning to have feelings for each other. With Carol being married, things started to get complicated. And those complications were beginning to affect their friendship.

When Jen was presented with the opportunity for a relationship with Susan McPherson, a younger woman Jen had met through her work, she jumped at the chance. Jen had hoped that by removing the sexual component of her relationship with Carol, it would ease the complications and help preserve the rest of their friendship. Unfortunately, Carol's reaction to this news was bitter and hurtful. Efforts to try to salvage their friendship had limited results. They began to drift apart.

Due to their daughters' relationship, Carol and Jen managed to at least be cordial to each other. Jen did try to reach out when Carol's husband Paul had died, but her relationship with Susan ended up getting in the way again. Carol and Jen's relationship dwindled.

Over time, and with the help of a dear friend, Carol finally came to admit to herself that the reason she had reacted so poorly when Jen had started her relationship with Susan had been because of her own feelings toward Jen. She had refused to acknowledge them at first but gradually she had faced them. Sadly, with Jen in a committed relationship, those feelings would be unrequited. Carol had finally come to accept that fact and her relationship with Jen improved, but it was not like it had been.

Then Susan McPherson left Jen for a younger woman and suddenly both Carol and Jen were single. Carol initially did not want to push things. Carol did not want to have Jen thinking that she was taking advantage of Jen's heartache. Nor did Carol just want to be Jen's rebound relationship. Additionally, Carol did not want to let herself hope that Jen might feel for Carol the way Carol felt for Jen. So, despite some encouragement from her friends that maybe she should try to re-ignite her past sexual relationship with Jen, Carol did nothing.

Then three months after the breakup, Carol and Jen were in Las Vegas for their daughters' joint bachelorette party. They had a lot of fun together over those few days. Then, as fate, or luck (or Carol's friend Jessica Williams) would have it, they ended up spending the night in the same hotel room. What followed was a firestorm of erotic passion that they both would remember for the rest of their lives. It completely consumed all the emotional debris that had built up between them. The only problem was, now what?

Carol and Jen had completely resolved their past, but what would be the nature of their relationship moving forward? Since the girls' wedding was only three months away, they decided that they would take things slow and get past that before deciding where they were going next.

Although a very solid plan, it had two major flaws; each of them already knew where they wanted the relationship to go next and neither really wanted to wait. Over those intervening three months, they spent as much time together as they could arrange since they lived over an hour away from each other. Plus, Jen had her job and was in line for a possible promotion. Carol worked from home and made her own hours so she had a little more flexibility. But they had both expressed how much they hated having to separate during the week. Add to that Katie's college graduation and the wedding and they had just been too busy to do much about it. But now, everything was done and they could turn their focus on each other.

They entered the room. Jen walked past the beds to where the bathroom was and where outside there was a sink and mirror. Jen stood before it and turned on the light. She was about to take the clips out of her hair that held it up when Carol said, "Jen, please don't take those out just yet." Jen looked up in the mirror and saw Carol approaching her. She put her hands down on the counter and stared into the mirror looking at Carol. Their eyes met and Jen could not mistake the lust in Carol's emerald green eyes. Nor could Carol mistake the slight hint of pensiveness in Jen's sapphire blue.

Carol came up and stood right behind Jen. She put her hands around Jen's waist and pressed herself against Jen's body. Carol's breasts pushed into Jen's upper back while her thighs made contact with Jen's ass cheeks. Carol leaned down and placed a kiss on Jen's neck right where it meets her shoulder. Then she looked up and into the mirror. Jen had closed her eyes when Carol had begun to kiss her and now she opened them back up. She continued to stare forward but they made eye contact in the mirror.

Carol asked, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Jen, I'm not a guy. That won't work. What's wrong?"

Jen looked down at the counter and said, "Megan and Jessica are very important to you, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are. In fact, next to family..." - at this point Carol hugged Jen a little tighter around her waist and put her chin on Jen's shoulder while still looking straight into the mirror - "...and now you and Melanie are part of my family... - at that point Jen looked back up, meeting Carol's gaze in the mirror and smiled - "...they are probably the two most important people in my life."

"Should I be thankful they didn't invite you to their room?" She tried to make it sound playful but there was a twinge in her voice as Jen again looked down at the counter. Carol realized this needed to be nipped in the bud right now.

"Jen, I can honestly say that I am exactly where they want me to be."

"Why would they want you here?"

"Because they both love me very much."

At this Jen picked her head back up. Again, looking straight ahead but keeping eye contact in the mirror, Jen said," I'm not sure I understand Carol."

"Jen, I know you know that Megan and I have been intimate. And at first that was fun but there was nothing more to it than that. Back when the girls were still on the Blue Lightning, we stayed together at some of the tournaments. And it was fun, but it was not as good as what we had shared. And it just ended when soccer ended.

"But when Paul died and I didn't know who to call, I called her."

"You could have called me." Jen interjected.

"I know. I should have. And I am so sorry I let our friendship drift away like I did. But when I called her, she was just so great to me. After the funeral I was very depressed for a while. And I think Megan and Jessica were both pretty worried about me and so were my girls. I know I was a mess. And it was Megan who got me out of that depression."

"Did she seduce you?"

Carol smiled. "Actually, she yelled at me and cursed me out." This was not the answer Jen had expected and she made a nervous little laugh at it. Carol continued, "But it was exactly what I needed. After that we did start having sex again and it was so much better and we have become very close friends through that.

"With Jessica, I don't know exactly how to explain my relationship with Jessica. Part mother-daughter, part lovers. She's going to be a sex therapist and even she has trouble describing it sometimes."

Carol could see in the mirror that her explanation so far had not been helping improve Jen's mindset. But she knew she had to lay the foundation so that Jen would fully understand where things stood with Carol and Megan and Jessica and with Carol and Jen.

Carol continued, "The point is that they both know my heart. And they know that nothing in the world will make me happier than to finally be with you. Not just on weekends, not every now and then, but always. They know that you are the best thing that could possibly happen to me. And because they love me so much and because they want what is best for me, they want me to be here. With you."

Jen's eyes were now getting a little watery. She pulled away from Carol's grasp and quickly spun around so she was looking right at her. She put her arms around Carol and Carol put her own arms back around Jen. Jen asked, "And do you want to be here, with me?"

"Yes Jen! A thousand times, YES!"

"Why Carol?"

Carol steeled herself as she was finally ready to open herself up to Jen, completely and unabashedly. "Because I love you, Jen. I was falling in love with you back then. God help me, but if you had asked, I might have left Paul for you."

"You wouldn't have done that." Jen said quickly.

"Maybe not. But just the fact that I might have scared the hell out of me. And in the middle of that Susan pops up and I acted so childishly and so poorly and I drove you away. And I cannot say I am sorry enough for that and I cannot ever thank you enough for forgiving me.

"Eventually, I got over the fear and saw the feelings for the wonderous and beautiful thing that they were and are. And even though I never thought I would get a chance to express them, I still cherished them somewhere deep inside me. And despite all reason and hope, here you are. And I don't know if I even have the right to ask what I want to ask, so I am just going to say it again. I love you, Jen. I want us to be together. I know it can't start tomorrow but that's what I want. And if it is not what you want, I understand. I just hope that we can stay best friends again and at the very least I promise not to do anything stupid to screw up our friendship like I did before. Can we be together, forever?"

Carol had tears streaming down her cheeks. She had laid it all out there for Jen to know. She hoped she knew Jen's heart but one can never be 100% certain. And all the emotion in this moment had let loose the tears that were currently blurring her vision a bit. And as she looked down into Jen's eyes to try to read an answer in them, she saw that Jen too was crying and she could not tell for sure what Jen was thinking. Carol waited on tenterhooks for Jen's response.

Jen was in the midst of her own emotional maelstrom. She had been falling for Carol back then as well. But too many things were in the way. Carol's marriage to Paul, the relationship between Melanie and Katie, it all made it too complicated to work. Carol's reaction to her relationship with Susan was harsh. But when the time came, Jen forgave her. She would always forgive Carol because she desperately wanted Carol back in her life. But she knew Carol had moved on and had other people in her life.

Then there was that night in Vegas. And suddenly, it was all possible. There was nothing in the way anymore. But would Carol still want her as much as she wanted Carol? That had been Jen's one fear. Maybe Carol had moved on and while she still enjoyed Jen's company, she also enjoyed the company of others. And while Jen thought that fear had been laid to rest over the last few months, the tiniest of embers blazed up in that elevator with two of the women with whom Carol had moved on from Jen.

But Carol had just put out that blaze and extinguished that last ember. The last three months had been real. Their feelings for each other were true. They could now have what they almost had but could not attain back then. All Jen had to do was say "Yes." It is amazing sometimes what one simple word can do.

Jen looked into Carol's eyes and said, "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

"YES!"

Carol stepped up to Jen and the two women wrapped their arms around each other. They immediately began kissing each other in a frenzy of emotion. While each woman continued to pull the other as close as she could with one hand, they both began exploring each other's body with the other hand.

Next, they started undressing each other as best they could while continuing to kiss. At times when it became necessary to break the kiss to get a zipper down or pull something over their heads, they broke the kiss. But at the first opportunity, their lips immediately found each other again as they continued to show their passion for each other in this most intimate way.

Once they were both naked, the touching was able to be much more intensive. Jen was cupping and squeezing Carol's ass cheeks. At some point she began to run her hand through the crack of Carol's ass and even put her finger right on Carol's anus. Jen didn't try to push her finger in, but just wriggling it over the rosebud was causing the sphincter to clench which sent jolts of pleasure through Carol's body.

Carol was trying to get at Jen's breasts with her free hand. Because they were pressed so tight against each other she was not having much luck. But she continued to rub Jen's chest and up and down her side along Jen's hip and waist.

And all the while, they continued their feverish kissing. Their tongues were in each other's mouths and occasionally sparring with each other. Their heads were moving back and forth and it was an effort for them to try to coordinate their movements. However, there were in such a state that they didn't care. If they both leaned their heads the same way, one would invariably shift so that their lips could lock once again.

Carol finally put her other arm around Jen and began to step backwards toward the bed, pulling Jen with her. Despite the movement, their kissing never stopped. Jen was more than happy to let Carol lead her over to the bed. When they reached it, Carol sat down and pulled Jen with her. Carol slid back and pivoted, so she was now laying on her back with Jen on top of her.

Jen pushed herself up and temporarily broke the kiss. The two women just stared into each other's eyes. They each saw the joy and lust, both equally apparent, as they both reveled in the knowledge that what had been impossible to continue years before had now restarted. And they were both eagerly anticipating where it would go.

Without a word being spoken, they both moved toward the other to resume the kissing at the same moment. However, after a brief time Jen slid down a little so she could get her hand between Carol's thighs. She brought her hand back up to her mouth and quickly coated it with saliva before bringing it back down and rubbing it up and down Carol's slit.

Carol was thoroughly enjoying what Jen was doing but she did not want Jen to be left out. Since the kissing had ended, she was free to use her mouth for something else. She contorted herself a bit so that Jen could continue to rub her while she got her mouth on Jen's left breast. She began suckling on the nipple, varying the pressure, and rolling her tongue back and forth and all around it. She would occasionally open her mouth as wide as she could and take in as much of Jen's breast as she could and suck.

Carol was having a little difficulty getting to Jen's right breast because both women were on their sides and Jen's right breast was against the mattress. Carol knew that she could make Jen cum just by worshipping her breasts, and while it would be tougher when she could only play with one, she set about accomplishing this task.

Carol was being far more successful than she realized. Jen could feel the stirrings inside her body that let her know an orgasm was not that far off and she desperately wanted to give Carol the same pleasure Carol was giving her. But Jen was also limited on how much she could do with her hand because when Carol had shifted her position, her legs ended up on top of each other and it was hard for Jen to maneuver between Carol's legs. Jen could feel the wetness and knew she was doing something but she wanted to do more.

"Carol, I need you to move your hip a little."

"Jen, I'll move the ocean for you if you want."

"That's sweet, Baby. But for now, just move your hip."

Carol rolled back on her hip and swung her leg over a little to open up her thighs and give Jen more access. Then she went back to feasting on Jen's left breast.

Jen took the opportunity of having more space and worked two fingers inside Carol. As soon as they were in, Jen felt Carol's vaginal walls try to clamp down on them. However, Jen would not be denied and she pumped her hand in and out, finger banging Carol even as she felt herself rising as if she was getting to the top of a roller coaster and was about to go over the top. Knowing she was that close, Jen worked to bring Carol along for the ride.

The moment Jen's fingers entered inside her, Carol knew that a big orgasm was just around the corner for her. She wanted Jen to feel the same kind of pleasure she was feeling. So, Carol wracked her brain trying to remember anything she had ever done with Jen that would help push Jen over the edge.

Jen's fingers quickly sent Carol into her bliss. Carol's head lolled to the side, releasing Jen's breast as she moaned out her release. As the waves of the orgasm crashed through her body, Carol also rolled back on her hips and her legs clenched, trapping Jen's hand inside Carol.

Jen was not looking to take her fingers out of Carol just yet, which was fortunate because she probably would not have been able to do so, at least not without some real effort. And it was the feeling of Carol's inner vaginal walls shuddering and spasming against her two fingers finally sent Jen into her own orgasmic bliss. Her one leg shot straight up and she called out, "Oh Baby you're making me cum so good." When Jen's leg came back down it lay across Carol's.

As their orgasms subsided, Jen lifted her leg off Carol and Carol rolled over onto her back, freeing Jen's hand. Jen removed her fingers from Carol and then scooted up so she was laying down with her face even with Carol's.

They looked at each other for a few seconds when Carol asked, "Did I really just say I would move the ocean for you?" At that Jen started to laugh. And not just a giggle. This was a long and deep laugh. The kind that doesn't end until you start running out of air. Carol laughed a little too, but she was also feeling a little sheepish. She said, "I'm sorry. I know that makes no sense and I..."

At that point Jen raised her index finger to Carol's mouth and pressed it against her lips, making it clear she wanted Carol to stop talking as she collected her breath.

When Jen was finally able to speak, she took Carol's hands into her own and looked her right in the eyes. "Carol, that statement is so you. There is no halfway with you, it's all in. I know it comes out sounding corny, but at that moment, you meant it. I've seen you with your daughters and their husbands and the grandkids. And I've seen you with Katie. But I don't know if you realize just how much it meant to Melanie when I couldn't be at a game and you put her number on your cheek and cheered for her just like you did for Katie. That's just who you are.

"The way you banter with Jo. You don't get offended, instead you go with it and make it funny when it could be awkward. And I've seen you keep a motherly eye on Margaret from a distance, not wanting to look like your involved, even when you are. Plus, there's your whole relationship with Jessica. And I'm sure this kinky streak of yours has something to do with Megan.