Soccer Women Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, here you are. Carving out a spot just for me and offering yourself up. All of you, for me. So, while I did laugh at the incongruity of what you said, please don't think for a second that I am not fully aware of how much you meant when you said it and just how much you are offering to me. I so want you in my life Carol and I am ecstatic that you want me in yours."

"Jen that was so lovely. And yes, I want you in my life, in our lives going forward. But I do want you to say one more thing. Just three more words."

"Carol, I work with lawyers. I can't say anything with just three words." They both giggled a little at this. Jen quickly pushed Carol the quarter turn to put her on her back and straddled her body so that Jen was right over top of Carol. The two women looked into each other's eyes for a time. Finally, Jen said, "Carol Rogers, I love you with all my heart; all my mind; and all my soul."

"Oh Jen." was all that Carol could say. And in a moment that is part biology and part humanity, the emotional wave that was unleashed inside Carol found its release in tears. But these were tears of joy and she pulled Jen to her and kissed her, even as the tears continued to fall. And they continued to kiss even as Jen also began to cry and as her tears mingled with Carol's. Carol and Jen continued to kiss, and cry, and hold on to each other for quite some time.

When they finally broke apart, both women wiping the tears from their eyes, it was time to go to sleep. With all the emotional drain they had just experienced, neither said a word as they did all the routine things one does before one goes to bed. They brushed their teeth, put on tee shirts and panties, and turned out the lights just as they had numerous times before.

Without ever discussing it, they both had their own side of the bed and they each got in and pulled up the sheet and blanket. Carol lay on her back and Jen moved over to her. Jen put her head on Carol's chest, just below her shoulder, and draped one arm across Carol's stomach. She also intertwined one of her feet with one of Carol's.

They lay there in the dark and in silence. The only sounds were their breathing. The only movement was Carol's chest moving as she breathed and Jen's head moving as Carol's chest moved. Before they both dropped of into sleep Jen said, "I could get used to this."

All Carol said was, "Good."

***************

A little over four years before, Katie had approached this same house in the back of a limousine. At that time her mind was so confused. She was approaching with her best friend and the girl who was going to be her college roommate and soccer teammate. She was happy that Melanie was going to be around for the next four years. She was always happy when Melanie was a part of whatever she was doing at that moment.

However, there was still always something unsettled in her mind when she was with Melanie. She could never quite put her finger on it. She knew she wanted Melanie around, but she did not understand why there was always this confusion that came along with the joy of having her best friend at her side.

That night they arrived and walked up to the front door. They stopped on the front stoop and talked for a bit. Katie was trying to keep up with what Melanie was saying but the confusion was more pronounced and it was tough for her to keep the thread of exactly what Melanie was saying. And then with seven words, Melanie made all the confusion go away.

"Because silly, you're in love with me."

When Melanie had said these words, Katie took a few seconds to actually process them. But once she did, now it all made perfect sense.

This time as Katie and Melanie got out of the limo, there was still that perfect clarity of mind about being in love with Melanie. And while they were still best friends, now they were married. And it was not four years of college and soccer that was ahead of them, but the whole rest of their lives which they had spent the past four years thinking about and dreaming about and planning.

But Melanie had brought them back here specifically for the nostalgia. So, Katie was thinking back to that night and what the confusion had been like before Melanie finally made it all go away.

When they stopped, the driver immediately got out of the car and opened their door. Then he went back to the trunk and got their bags. Katie figured that the envelope that Jo had given to him must have pleased him as he made two trips with their suitcases and backpacks up to the front door.

"Good night, ladies, thank you again and congratulations."

"Good night and thank you as well." said Melanie.

As the limo drove off, Melanie reached down for what looked like a rock. Instead, it was a ceramic replica with a false bottom and a spare key inside. Melanie unlocked the door and put the key back inside the fake rock and put that back in the bushes by the front stoop. "Stay here a moment." Melanie said to Katie. She opened the door and put their bags just inside. Then she closed it again and stood before Katie.

Melanie took both of Katie hands into hers and looked up at her bride. "You looked amazing in that green gown, but I think you are even more beautiful now."

"Well, I think you look beautiful in everything you wear, although I know I am biased."

"The Judge was right today. It was from right here that our two lifelines became parallel lines. And from here going forward, they will be joined into one line."

"I can't believe that was only four years ago. It seems like forever. It's weird too because even though it seems like forever, I can remember that night like it was yesterday."

"Good. Since you remember that night so well, kiss me here on this stoop just like you did four years ago."

"Well, it won't be just like I did then. I've gotten a lot better at it since that night." Katie leaned down and embraced Melanie, pulling her close. Melanie rose up on her tiptoes so they mouths could touch. The joinder of their lips was a metaphor for the joinder of their lives. Not that they needed the wedding to complete their future. They would have loved and cared for each other even if they had not gone through the ceremony. But they had both dreamed of one day wearing a big, white dress; marrying their soulmate; and living happily ever after. Already they were two out of three.

After reenacting that first kiss, they went inside. Melanie said, "Just take off your dress and leave it over the couch. Mom was originally going to go to the hotel by the airport tomorrow to pick them up. So, we've saved her that trip at least."

Melanie began to take off her dress but Katie hesitated. She had envisioned Melanie seeing her "something blue" lingerie in a more romantic setting than just getting undressed in Melanie's living room.

Melanie was already down to her bra and panties and was shimmying the dress down her legs when she looked over and saw Katie still just standing there. "Are you going to get changed or are you planning on flying down to Florida in your wedding dress?"

"I had a little surprise for you but I didn't want to show it to you in your living room."

"Katie, I am sure I will love it wherever you show it to me. You've clearly got something under there you want me to see and trust me, I'm sure I want to see you in it. Go ahead and take off your dress."

"Okay but close your eyes. I don't want you seeing it one part at a time. Let me get the dress all the way off first. Wait, I need you to unzip the back first."

"You really know how to built something up, don't you?" Melanie walked toward Katie who turned, squatted down a little and pulled her hair out of the way so Melanie could get at the zipper. Melanie pulled the zipper down and then gave Katie's ass a spank.

"Hey!"

"Hurry up. You've got me so worked up to see this big surprise. My eyes are closed."

Katie now was able to work herself out of her dress. She was interrupted by Melanie telling her to "Hurry up!" and "C'mon I want to see the surprise." Finally, Katie had the entire dress off and laid it nicely over the back of the couch. She turned so she was facing Melanie and said, "Okay, open your eyes."

Melanie's eyes opened to a vision of beauty. That adorable face framed by the flaming red hair which hung down on her shoulders. The pale blue bra pushing her breasts up and together forming such an enticing cleavage that Melanie couldn't wait to dive in face first. Katie's tight, athletic body separating the bra and the panty set. Then the pale blue panties, cut high and not covering very much. Melanie did not know it at the moment, but the panties were a thong. And finally, Katie's strong, powerful, sexy legs. Melanie took a little time to drink it all in.

Katie started to worry that maybe Melanie did not like the surprise. "Is it okay?"

"No Baby, it's gorgeous. You're gorgeous. I am the luckiest person in the world." And with that Melanie quickly moved to Katie and jumped into her arms. Since they had done this probably a hundred times over the years after Melanie had scored a goal, Katie was ready and caught her. However, they had never kissed like this on the soccer field celebrating a goal.

They kissed passionately for several minutes; Melanie wrapped in Katie's arms. Melanie's arms were wrapped around Katie's neck and her legs were wrapped around Katie's waist. This moment had taken so long to come and now that they were in it, they wanted it to last. When they finally broke the kiss Melanie said, "I am going to hold on to this moment for ever. I know there will be tough moments in our lives, but when they happen, I will pull up the memory of this moment, and I'll be able to get through whatever else is in store for us."

Katie leaned back in and gave Melanie a brief kiss. Then she said, "Where to next Mrs. Smith-Rogers."

They both smiled and Melanie said, "To my old room of course. And you don't have to carry me."

"Good, I'll be honest, my arms are getting a little tired."

Katie put Melanie down and they grasped each other's hands and walked toward the stairs leading to Melanie's room. As they got to the stairs, Katie hung back to let Melanie go first. She had an ulterior motive in that she wanted to get a nice, up-close look at Melanie's ass. As Melanie got a few steps ahead of Katie, her butt was now right at Katie's eye level. And at that moment, she finally saw the blue jeweled end of the butt plug.

"Melanie, what is that?"

"That's my other surprise. And it was my something blue." And with that Melanie scampered up the last few steps and into her room. She jumped on the bed and landed on all fours, pointing her ass back toward the door.

As Katie turned into the room from the hallway, she was greeted with her own vision. She'd loved Melanie's ass from that very first night they had sex together. In fact, she'd probably loved it even longer, and that was a part of her initial confusion since she had never considered Melanie as a love interest until that night of Melanie's prom. She walked up slowly to the bed and began rubbing Melanie's butt cheeks. Every so often, Katie would let one or two of her fingers bump up against the blue circle at the top of the butt plug.

"Ooohhh." Melanie would lightly coo whenever Katie's touching would cause the butt plug to move inside her.

"Melanie, I want you so bad right now."

"And I want you too, Baby. But one thing quick first. I want to take a picture of you in that sexy outfit you're wearing. Come lay on the bed. Maybe we can send the picture to Victoria's Secret and they'll put you in the catalogue. I'm telling you that you look just as good as any of their models in that."

"Only if you promise not to send the picture to Jo. I don't want her interrupting us tonight."

"Counterproposal. I won't send the picture to Jo until we're at the airport just before we get on the plane tomorrow?"

"Okay, counter-counterproposal, we can do that, but I get to take a picture of your amazing ass with that butt plug in it."

"That will be great. We'll send her the pictures and tell her these were our something blues."

Melanie had to run downstairs to get her phone and when she came up, she posed Katie and took her picture in the lingerie on the bed. When Katie saw the picture, even she had to admit, "I kinda do look hot?"

"Yes, my love. You kinda do." was Melanie's smiling reply. "Okay now take my picture." Melanie handed the camera to Katie and resumed her position on the bed.

"Look back over your shoulder at me." Katie said as she framed the picture. After taking a few snaps, Katie gave the phone back to Melanie, who picked the one she liked and discarded the rest.

For a third time, Melanie got on her hands and knees on the bed. She said, "I'm going to need your help to get this out of me." referring to the butt plug.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Maybe you can get me aroused in the front and we can get some of the wetness around to the back to help lube me up and then we can get it out easier."

"Well, if I have to." Katie said it with an annoyed tone of voice, but she was playacting and Melanie knew it. Katie stood at the end of the bed right at Melanie's ass. She reached her hand underneath Melanie and began gently stroking along Melanie's slit. This brought out a contented sigh from Melanie as her body relaxed and she leaned slightly backwards to get her body closer to Katie.

While Katie was rubbing Melanie with her hand she was also kissing and licking Melanie's ass all around the rounded end of the butt plug. She was drooling out saliva and trying to get it under the jewel and onto Melanie's pucker.

After of few minutes of this, Melanie said, "Ready to give it a try?"

"Okay."

"Alright, on the count of three. One. Two. Three." Melanie gave a deep breath out and pushed back trying to expel the butt plug. Katie had taken a hold of the jeweled end and started to pull, but the sound of Melanie's breath worried her that this might be hurting Melanie and she stopped pulling.

"What's the matter, Katie?"

"I thought it was hurting you when you made that noise."

"I had never used one before today and it was a little difficult getting it in. But once it was in, it felt great. You won't hurt me, Katie. It will be fine. Just pull it out this time and don't stop, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now let's try it again. One. Two. Three." Again, Melanie breathed out and pushed out the butt plug. This time Katie took hold and pulled the butt plug out. When it resisted, she pulled harder. As it finally came out, Melanie did make a little squeak but otherwise seemed fine. Katie watched in fascination as Melanie's sphincter slowly closed back. It did not happen right away and for a time Melanie's asshole was open to the world. While Katie felt better once it was back to the cute little rosebud she was used to seeing, Katie couldn't deny that it had been highly erotic watching it slowly close up.

Melanie turned around and sat next to Katie on the end of the bed. Katie held the butt plug up to her and asked, "What should we do with this?"

"Well, we'll need to wash it at some point. But I have the little box it came in with me and I will be taking it home with us."

"Did you like having it in you?"

"I did. Every once in a while throughout the day I would sit or move and it would move inside me. Of course, I like having my ass played with. More than you, anyway."

"Well, you got me into your foot thing. So, who knows. But now what?"

"I think I want you to finish what you started between my legs. Go lay down and I am going to straddle your face and watch you make me cum for the first time as your wife."

Katie smiled and scooted up on the bed and onto her back. With her arms pressed against her side, she waited as Melanie crawled up with her legs on either side of Katie's body. Once Melanie's knees were up by her head, Katie was able to move her arms. She cupped Melanie's ass cheeks as she was want to do when they were intimate in this position.

Melanie's sex was now inches from Katie's face. Melanie's scent was beginning to fill Katie's nostrils and she stuck her tongue out and gave a long, slow lick from Melanie's entrance, all the way up to where her clit was still hiding.

"That's it, Baby. Do for your wife what you've always done for your girlfriend and fiancée these last four years." Melanie smiled down but her lips pursed as Katie began a second long, slow pass with her tongue.

This went on for some time with Katie eventually having her tongue go deeper and deeper in between Melanie's labia. Sometimes she would work her tongue inside Melanie a little at the start of one of these swipes before bringing her tongue up. Other times she would spend some time at the end of it, concentrating on Melanie's clit. As Melanie was becoming more aroused, her clit was beginning to engorge and peek out from its hiding place. Once Katie's tongue made contact with it, she began to spend a bit more time nipping at it with her lips or swishing her tongue across and around it.

Up to this point, Melanie had been slowly allowing the pleasure to build up within her. She was still occasionally looking down at Katie, but now her head would loll back at times. Her eyes would close every now and then. Also, her breathing was starting to get a little quicker and more shallow.

That changed when Katie began to focus on her clit. The soft moans became grunts; her breathing was getting ragged; and now Melanie was beginning to move her hips around trying to get Katie to just the right spot. The gradual increase in pleasure spiked and her clit became even more distended, which only made it easier for Katie to concentrate on it.

Melanie and Katie knew that Melanie was quickly reaching that point of no return. She called out, "Go ahead Katie, suck on it. Suck on it real hard. Make me cum, Baby." Not wanting to disappoint, Katie put her lips around the little pearl and sucked it while at the same time attacking it with her tongue.

Melanie knew she was about to cum. She reached one hand out to get a good hold on the headboard. The other she brought up to her own breast and grabbed one of her nipples, hard. From that point, a shock ran through Melanie's entire body. She tensed up for a moment and felt a shudder go all the way down her spine and she thrust her hips a few times. Then she sensed her whole body release that tension and she felt her love juice flow out of her body and into Katie's waiting mouth.

When Melanie's hips began to buck, Katie lost her hold on Melanie's clit. So she opened her mouth wide in anticipation for what she knew would follow. Most of Melanie cum went into her mouth, although some did end up on her cheeks, the bridge of her nose, and her chin. She never minded it when this would happen.

Melanie was a little drained after this. She slowly picked up her one knee from the mattress and twisted her body around so she was no longer hovering over Katie. She eventually worked herself so she was laying on her side. Once Melanie had cleared her body, Katie had made a quarter turn of her own and so when Melanie was settled, they were looking right at each other.

"Katie, do you remember that first night I told you our sex would always be great because we loved each other?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Does that mean that was great?"

"Yes and no. I mean, yes it was great. But it was just great all on its own. It wasn't just great because it was you." Katie started laughing and Melanie slapped her arm. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I do. And thank you for saying it." Katie was still smiling broadly.

"You'd better not laugh anymore or I won't do to you what I was planning to do."

"Will it be great?"

"Katie!"

"Okay I'll stop. I promise. Please go ahead with what you wanted to do."