Soccer Women Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I should now. You're being mean."

"Oh c'mon. Look I promise I will stop laughing. Besides, how can you possibly deny your spouse on our wedding night? That's unheard of."

"You're lucky, you've got me on a technicality." Melanie said although this was all more playful banter. "Okay, sit on the edge of the bed."

Katie got herself into the position as Melanie asked and Melanie got down onto the floor at Katie's feet. Melanie picked up Katie's right foot and began giving it a nice massage, all the while staring up at Katie.

"Mmmm. That feels nice Melanie. It's so relaxing. Is that your plan, relax me so I fall asleep?"

"Fall asleep on me on our wedding night and I will smother you with the pillow." They both chuckled briefly.

Melanie now brought Katie's foot to her mouth, still keeping that intense eye contact. "Melanie, you look so sexy when you do that. It's that look you give, that's why I like this now. I didn't use to but..."

"Katie my love. Please be quiet."

"What? You don't want me to talk?"

"No."

"Can I moan?"

"Oh, you're gonna moan. You won't be able to stop it."

And with that Melanie began moving closer to the bed which meant she was moving closer to Katie's crotch. Melanie planted little kisses along Katie's leg as she approached. She traced two figure eights in the area behind Katie's kneecap and then continued with her kisses along Katie's thigh. These soon turned into licks and finally she was up against the bed and her face was right in front of Katie's slit.

Melanie once again found Katie's eyes with her own. She then proceeded to place an index finger into her mouth and slowly suck on it, trying to entice and arouse Katie. It worked.

Melanie now took her saliva covered finger and lightly traced Katie's labia up and down several times, transferring the saliva. The smell of Katie's arousal was strong as Melanie had her face very close to Katie's pussy. Now she moved all the way forward and retraced the path her finger had been taking, only this time it was with her tongue.

Katie spread her legs wider to give Melanie better access. She did have to put one hand behind her a little on the bed to keep her balance. She was still able to look down and see Melanie's eyes but she could not see the bottom of her face, as it was pressed against her flesh.

Melanie's tongue was now deeper in between Katie's nether lips even as Melanie continued the up and down path. Katie reached out her one hand and stroked the hair on Melanie's head. She also used the back of her fingers to lightly stroke Melanie's cheek as Melanie continued to look up as Katie.

While it had been nice of Melanie to complement Katie's oral skills, Katie also felt that Melanie had improved significantly since that first night. Katie was already feeling her own pleasure welling up inside her. And while she knew that Melanie was only teasing when she asked Katie to be quiet, Katie did want to play along and not say anything. She also wanted to hold back any moans just because Melanie had sounded so confident a moment ago.

At first Melanie was wondering if she was doing something wrong as she had not heard anything from Katie. The next time she looked up she understood why. Katie's face was all screwed up as she was making a concerted effort not to make any noise. "Oh she's not getting away with that." Melanie thought. Melanie put her left hand on Katie's mons and began lightly rubbing her thumb back and forth over Katie's clit. Then she began to push down a little harder and rotated her thumb counter-clockwise making sure that she kept some contact on the hard nub.

Katie was now breathing hard through her mouth trying to avoid moaning out loud. For Melanie, it was time to bring out the big guns. She brought her right hand up to her mouth and wet her middle and index fingers. She pushed both fingers inside Katie and looked up one last time. As Katie looked down at her, Melanie smiled a devilish smile and leaned into Katie's sodden crotch.

Melanie began to slowly push her fingers in and out of Katie getting a rhythm going. She would try to curl her fingers up as she withdrew her hand each time, trying to hit Katie's g-spot which she did as often as not. Then she would shove them back in and do the same routine. Meanwhile, her mouth was kissing, licking, and sucking on Katie's clit and the top of her pussy. She was now making a very concerted effort to make Katie cum hard and cum loud.

When Katie had seen the look in Melanie's eyes as she had leaned forward this last time, Katie knew it was all over. The sense of both lust and victory in Melanie's made Katie realize that she was not going to be able to hold back any longer. And knowing that she couldn't do it anyway, she surrendered to the moment.

Once Katie felt Melanie's mouth on her body, she exploded in a wave of pleasure and sound. "OOOOOHHHHH YEAH! THAT'S IT MEL, OH YEAH! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOO!" Now that Katie was cumming hard and cumming loud, her orgasm led to a massive flow of her sweet nectar running out of her.

At first Melanie felt the wetness pouring out of Katie onto her wrist and forearm. Melanie removed her hand and moved her mouth down to try to catch it in her mouth. When Melanie moved down to Katie's entrance to lap up her cum, Katie reached with her free hand and furiously rubbed back and forth across her clit. This prolonged her orgasm and led to Melanie's face getting drenched.

Finally, Katie felt the last spasms of her orgasm subside and she stopped rubbing herself. Melanie looked up with a sheen on her face, licked her lips and said, "AAAAHHHH!" Then she pulled the sheet up to her face and wiped off the excess fluid. She crawled up to Katie, who gave her a big kiss, with Katie tasting herself in the process.

When the kiss was over, Katie said, "I know you are trying to recreate that first night again, but I have to say, you did not make me feel that good that night."

"Well, back then I was your girlfriend. Now I am your wife. So what you're saying is that your wife is much better at pleasuring you orally than your girlfriend."

"I guess I am."

"I can live with that."

They kissed again briefly before Melanie broke the kiss and said, "Okay, we have to get up really early now because we have to shower before we go the airport. I don't think we can sit in the plane for four hours smelling like this."

Katie laughed and nodded her head.

"And I will have to text my mom. She'll be glad she doesn't have to go get our wedding dresses, but she is going to have to wash these sheets. We won't have time."

Melanie went and got a towel to put on the bed. Then she turned off the lights and got back into bed. Katie was laying on her back and Melanie cuddled up to her and lay her head on Katie's chest. They had no way to know that an almost identical situation was playing out at a hotel near Katie's old house.

Neither of them said anything for a few minutes. They were each very deep in their thoughts. Finally, Katie said, "Good night Mrs. Smith-Rogers."

"And good night to you, Mrs. Smith-Rogers." They held each other a little tighter for a bit and then drifted off to sleep.

***************

Jen woke up feeling great. Her head comforted by the soft warmth of Carol's chest. Jen's head was still moving up and down with Carol's breathing but that had actually helped her go to sleep, like the slight rocking of a sleeper car in a train. Over the last three months they had spent as much time together as they could. But with their daughters' wedding finally finished, they were now at a point where they were going to explore a relationship they both had wanted years ago, but could not have back then. Jen was excited by the prospect.

One thing that was very different from back then, Jen had always been the one to sleep in. Carol was the early riser. However, now Jen was usually the first one up - although not always but that had had it's own little misadventure earlier in the month.

Not wanting to wake Carol and not wanting to be looming over Carol when she woke up on her own, Jen decided to go down to the lobby of the hotel where they were staying and maybe get something from the continental breakfast to bring back up for Carol whenever she did wake up.

Jen just put on a pair of sweatpants, tee shirt and her sneakers and went down in the elevator. She was standing by the bagels cutting one up to put in the toaster when she heard "Good morning sexy. How are you doing this morning?"

The voice came from Megan Sims, who was walking through the lobby with Jessica Williams. They were both friends of Carol and both had been lovers of Carol. Jen had been a little uneasy about whether or not Carol's feelings for them could still be a barrier to her finally having a long-term relationship with Carol. Last night, Carol had put all of those concerns to rest. However, Jen was still not sure how Megan and Jessica felt about her. Since they were still important people to Carol, she wanted to keep on good terms with Megan and Jessica as well.

"Good morning, Megan. Good morning, Jessica. You two are up early." Jen said as she put the bagel halves into the toaster.

"You're assuming we went to sleep at all." Megan said with a sly smile. Then she added, "Is Carol down here with you?"

"No, I am afraid she is still asleep. I came down to get something and bring it back up to her."

"Sounds like you wore her out." Megan said. "How was it?"

Jen looked at Megan and smiled. "It was magical."

"EEEEEE!" A high-pitched shriek erupted from Jessica and she stepped forward and wrapped Jen in a big bear hug. Jen was shocked and unbalanced by all this. The shriek had been loud and unexpected. Jessica was also a bit bigger than Jen and her hug came with such force that she had to take a half-step back to regain her balance. Also, while Jen had briefly seen Jessica at Paul's funeral and been introduced to her at the girls' bachelorette party in Vegas a few months ago, that was the sum total of their interaction. Jessica was essentially a stranger to Jen, yet she had Jen in a very tight bear hug like they were old friends.

Jessica finally let go and took a half step back herself. She put her hands on Jen's shoulders and looked her right in the eyes and said, "I am so happy for both of you." Jen stared back. She felt that Jessica was being sincere, although her happiness was probably skewed toward Carol. Just then the toaster popped and Jessica took another step back and said, "I have to run to go catch my plane. Thank you so much for having me at the wedding and please thank Carol for me as well. Tell her I'm really sorry I missed her, and tell her Megan had to get me to the airport, for real. She'll get it. Also, please tell her we can catch up next week. Take care Jen."

"Goodbye, Jessica. I'll tell Carol what you said."

Megan approached her and gave her a goodbye hug as well. But it was far less intense. "That's all you get from me Jen, sorry."

They both chuckled and Jen said, "I understand Megan. That's fine. I will also give your regards to Carol."

"Yes, thanks. Now hurry up and get that to her while the food is still warm. My guess is she's going to need the energy." And with that Megan winked at Jen and turned to walk with Jessica toward the door.

Jen was getting the bagel halves on plates and grabbing some cream cheese and a knife, when she heard Jessica call her name.

"Jen..." And when Jen turned toward Jessica, she continued, "...take care of our girl." Then Jessica smiled and followed Megan out the front door of the hotel.

As Jen walked to the elevator, Jessica's parting words were floating around in her head although she could not quite place why. What she did know was that Jessica clearly and Megan probably were very happy for Jen and not at all jealous or angry. They were not rivals, they were friends of Carol. And so going forward she was hopeful that they would become her friends as well.

Carol was still asleep when Jen arrived back in the room. And while Jen tried to be quiet, the click of the door was enough to finally rouse Carol from her slumber.

"Good morning, Jen."

"Good morning, Carol. I brought us a bagel to share."

"Thank you, that was sweet."

"Unfortunately, you missed Megan and Jessica. Jessica said Megan had to get to the airport for real." Carol laughed. Jen asked, "Do you want to explain that one to me?"

"I will but not now. It won't be that funny to you. What time is it?"

"It's almost 9:00. What time do we have to check out?"

"10:30."

"Good. Eat this." Jen handed Carol one half of the bagel and a packet of the cream cheese.

"What's good and why do I need to eat the bagel?" Carol asked still holding the plate Jen had given her.

"I have something I want to do that might take an hour and twenty minutes and you have to eat the bagel because you'll need your strength for it. You have ten minutes to eat that."

Carol smiled and then ripped open the packet and began spreading cream cheese on her bagel.