Soccer Women Ch. 14

Story Info
Living together has its ups and downs for Carol and Jen.
9.9k words
4.72
3.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Women Ch. 14

"Carol! I got it! I go the job!" Jen was talking very fast. She was also trying very hard not to be loud, with limited success.

"Well of course you did. They'd have been crazy to hire anyone else." Carol tried very hard to sound like she meant it, even though they both knew there was one big hole in Jen's resume. She was going to be running the legal education department at the Community College where she had worked for these last six years. Jen did not have the educational background that was associated with the job and when it had first been posted, she had not applied. But she had been such a good worker over the last six years that when the outgoing head of the department was promoted, she sought Jen out and convinced her to apply.

The Board of Trustees did in fact have some reservations about hiring Jen because of this lack of an educational background. But they knew how smart and hard-working she was. So, whatever she didn't know, she could learn. And they also knew that the energy she would bring to the position outweighed whatever potential shortfall was in her resume. Or not in her resume, as it were.

Jen was trying to be quiet since there was someone else in the department who had applied for the same position. While she had only been in the department two years, she did have the educational background that Jen did not. Jen certainly did not want her celebration to cause any hard feelings.

This was a better idea than Jen realized at the time. While the Board of Trustees had not offered the head job to this other candidate, they did offer her Jen's now to be vacant position. It was mostly a lateral move, but it was an office, not a cubicle and there was a small increase in salary. The two women ended up being a great team and the legal department gained an excellent reputation. Plus, working with Jen for a few years gave her something to emulate. Three years later, when another department head opening came up, the Board of Trustees immediately made her the acting head of department and she was eventually given the position permanently.

But that day, she said she would need the weekend to think about it and she walked past Jen's door on her way out of the office. So, it was a good thing that Jen was trying to keep her voice down on the phone.

Carol asked, "Jen are you in a work suit?"

"Yes, why."

"Because I want to take you out to dinner tonight to celebrate."

"I'm the one who got the big promotion, shouldn't I be taking you out."

"Not tonight. But now that you're going to be making all this money, if I'm going to be a kept woman, I need to know if I can still get all dressed up and look sexy for you."

"Carol, you'd look sexy in a burlap sack."

"You know what? Today was a squats day for my workout so my legs and ass do look pretty decent. I probably would look good in a burlap sack." They both laughed.

"Well since I am now this hot shot College department head, I need my woman to be dressed in something better than a burlap sack. So go get ready and I'll be home at 5:30 and we can go out to dinner to celebrate."

"Congratulations again Jen. I love you."

"Thanks, Baby. I love you too. See you home."

Carol focused on Jen's last word, "home."

For the last week and a half, Carol had spent every night in Jen's home. Most of her clothes were there. She did laundry and food shopping since she was there most days and Jen was not. Carol had even had her mail forwarded here. But she still wasn't sure that she felt that this was her "home."

In fact, "home" was still and hour away. It was the place she had lived in for 28 years. Paul, Abigail and her (six months pregnant with Brianna) had bought that house because their apartment was not big enough for two kids. So many memories, most of them good.

Carol still went back on days when she had work to do. She did accounting work as a side hustle. Mostly it was taxes for people who had just enough complexity that a computer program was not enough, but not enough money to go to a big accounting firm. This was a little bit of a busy time for her because people who had filed for an extension in April now had to finish up their returns. Plus, if anyone was paying quarterly taxes those were coming due. So she had to meet some people at her little office on the side of the house. She picked up the mail that was still delivered to "Resident" or "Occupant." She also had to meet up with and pay the young boy who was cutting the lawn for the summer. But when that was done, she would get in her car and drive up "to Jen's house." She still did not think of it as her own.

There was also the fact that Jen had lived for several years with Susan McPherson in Jen's house. And while that fact never seemed to bother Carol when she was there with Jen, even when they were in the same bed that Jen and Susan had shared, it was during these long drives back and forth when she had time to think about it that this fact would rise to the surface of her brain. And she wasn't happy about that either.

Today though, she had not left Jen's house after Jen went to work. So, she was there when Jen called with her amazing news. Carol was a serial planner. So, she had plans and different contingencies for this news. She actually had them for three distinct possibilities, but the other two were now moot. With Jen getting this job, they were going to stay close to the Community College. She could still do most of the accounting work via e-mail and Zoom. If she absolutely had to meet with someone, she could do it at a public place, like a library or a diner down by her house. Some clients would not want to do this, but Jen and her did not need the money Carol was making. This was more about Carol having something to do.

The only question still unanswered in Carol's planning was where would they live? And this was the quandary that now vexed Carol. But not tonight. Tonight was just about celebrating Jen's promotion. They could talk about it tomorrow.

Carol went to the closet in Melanie's old room. The closet in the main bedroom was a little cramped and so Carol had things she did not wear much in here, while the clothes she wore more regularly were in Jen's bedroom closet. She had a particular dress in mind. She just had to hope she had brought it with her. Fortunately, she found the white dress she wanted. The last time she had worn it was on a December night in Chicago. That night, she was a little cold in the dress as it was sleeveless. Tonight, she was going to be a little warm since the dress had a high neck and the material was a bit thick. But it was the sexiest dress she had.

When Jen came through the door after work, she saw Carol standing there in her sexy dress. "Wow! Maybe we should skip dinner?"

"No way, Missy. I know what you're thinking. I spent a lot of time to look good enough to be the arm candy for the new Head of the Legal Studies Department. So, you need to wine and dine me first. Then you can have dessert back here."

Jen walked up and put her arms around Carol. They leaned into each other and shared a brief but passionate kiss. As Jen pulled back, she looked at Carol's dress and said, "I think seeing you in that dress in Chicago was the last straw for Susan. She knew she could never compete with you."

"Sorry, Jen. I wasn't trying to bring up bad memories. Do you want me to change?"

"No, Carol. It's fine. The fact is, you look incredibly sexy in that dress and I am going to have a lot of people, men and women, envious of me because I have you on my arm." Carol smiled and leaned back in to give Jen another kiss.

The dinner was wonderful and they toasted Jen's new position. Then they came back to the house. They were up in the bedroom to change when Jen asked, "You said dessert was for when we got home. So how should I dress for the rest of the night?"

"I would rather that you didn't. Just get out of your dress and into the bed." Jen smiled at this and did as she was told. Carol was able to get undressed quicker and she went over to the bed, turned down the covers and threw the pillows off the bed.

Carol got into the bed and sat up with her back against the headboard and her legs spread wide. As Jen came over toward her, in all of her resplendent nakedness, Carol patted the mattress in between her legs. Jen sat down and leaned back into Carol's arms, feeling Carol's breasts pressed against her back. Jen was pretty sure that her getting the new job was the second-best thing that was going to happen to her today.

Carol wrapped her arms around Jen and hugged her tight. Then she released a little and brought one hand up to gather Jen's blond tresses and push them over Jen's left shoulder, exposing the right side of Jen's neck and shoulder. Carol now began to place little kisses all along the area of Jen's shoulder and neck she'd just exposed. She even moved up and nibbled at Jen's earlobe and took it between her lips and pulled it a little. She did all this while she spoke with Jen at the same time.

"Jen, I am so happy for you that they offered you that position." (Kiss, kiss, kiss.)

"You are so smart." (Kiss, kiss.)

"And you are so hard working." (Kiss kiss.)

"And you are so beautiful and you taste great." At this they both giggled a little.

"Well maybe they didn't give you the position because of that." (Kiss, kiss, kiss.)

"But you'll work so hard to make the program as good as it can be." (Kiss, kiss, kiss.)

"And you take such good care of the students. Getting them jobs, I mean." Carol added this last bit quickly because Susan McPherson had been a student in the program. Granted, there had been nothing between Jen and Susan while she was a student. That would have been very inappropriate. But Susan had apparently had her eye on Jen the moment Jen first arrived at the school. It was literally right after the graduation ceremony, while Jen was circulating around congratulating the graduates, when Susan had come right up to Jen and asked her on a date.

Susan had even said, "Now that I have graduated, I am not a student. I have wanted to ask you out this whole year. But I couldn't while I was a student. Now that I am not, come on a dinner date with me."

Jen laughed internally at Carol's attempt to gloss over any potential reference to Susan. Jen knew it had not been what Carol meant but she clearly had been afraid she might have caused Jen a little hurt with something that might call Susan to mind. "Sweet Carol." Jen thought. "She doesn't realize what being with her means to me. Anything about Susan is all B.C., Before Carol."

Carol decided that it would be best if she stopped talking and directed her attention to Jen's body. She started with her breasts. Carol continued to place her little kisses along Jen's shoulder and neck, but she now brought her hands up and began fondling Jen's breasts.

Although Carol was doing this to give pleasure to Jen, she had to admit that she really enjoyed it. She loved the contrast between the softness of Jen's skin and the firmness of her breasts. Jen was younger than Carol, but she was no spring chicken. Yet Jen's breasts, which were a decent size, showed little sign of age or gravity. Not that she had held many other women's breasts, but Jen's were her favorite pair. Running her hands over the soft skin, hefting them as she cupped the breasts in her hands, all of this turned Carol on, as well as Jen.

Carol also loved how hard Jen's nipples got. Her favorite way to get them hard was to suck on them and let her tongue swipe back and forth over them. But in this position, she could only use her hands. Still, they were responding to her fingers just as they did to her mouth. Carol spread her hands and just made contact with her palm. She moved her hands, sometimes in the same direction sometimes in opposite directions, but the only point of contact was the middle of her palm and the hard nubs of Jen's nipples.

There was not only the physical sensation, but the auditory stimulus as well. Jen's nipples were so sensitive and this contact was causing her to coo and moan as Carol continued to give her immense pleasure. Carol kept good mental notes of what would bring the most pleasure to Jen. And it was times like this, when Carol put all that she had learned into practice, that Jen loved how Carol made love to her. As skilled as Susan had been, there was just an element to what Carol did. It was not only how it felt, but how Jen felt about exactly what and how Carol was doing it that seemed to put Carol's lovemaking beyond compare.

Carol brought her left hand up to Jen's mouth and held out her fingers. She whispered into Jen's ear, "Wet them for me." Jen took one finger at a time. She sucked each one into her mouth and ran her tongue all around them. When she let each one out of her mouth, she made sure she had left it coated with her saliva.

When Jen had finished, Carol began running the fingers on her left hand over Jen's nipples and areolas. She brought her right hand up to Jen's mouth and whispered, "Now these." Jen did the same with the fingers on Carol's right hand as she had done with those on her left.

However, Carol brought her right hand all the way down to Jen's crotch and began running her saliva laden fingers along Jen's labia. Jen's hips lurched at the first contact but she settled back into Carol's arms and let Carol's fingers play over her body.

Carol was enjoying this all as much as Jen, albeit in a more cerebral fashion. The feeling of Jen in her arms was spectacular. The smell of Jen's hair was intoxicating. Jen sleek back pushing back against Carol's breasts was making her nipples hard and sensitive. So anytime Jen moved, it sent sparks throughout Carol's entire body. There were also the tactile impressions in her mind from her left hand as she strummed her fingers across Jen's nipples, so hard against her soft touch. Jen's nipples were especially sensitive and Carol's ministrations were causing Jen's body to shiver with her touch. This movement was then transferred from Jen's back to her own nipples and she noticed the connection between her hand's movement and the corresponding pleasure she would receive.

Carol's right hand was also sending signals along her nerves and to her brain, where they were converted into more pleasurable feelings and sensations. She had been moving her fingers around Jen's pussy. Carol had even slipped two fingers inside Jen. She could feel the heat inside. But Carol felt there was not yet sufficient lubrication and she did not want this to be anything but completely pleasurable for Jen. So, she removed her fingers and again brought her hand up.

At first Jen thought Carol was bringing her fingers up to Jen's mouth again and she opened up in anticipation, only to watch them go right by her. "Hey?!?" she exclaimed.

Carol couldn't answer right away as her mouth was full with her two fingers. Carol licked them both clean, tasting Jen's essence on her fingers and loving every second of it. Finally, she responded, "Sorry Jen, but you taste so good I just couldn't resist."

"Well if you don't mind, I would like some as well."

"That can be arranged." Carol again put her fingers in her mouth to get some saliva on them and brought them back down in between Jen's legs. Carol rubbed her fingers around Jen's labia first and then pushed two fingers back inside. Jen's arousal was definitely increasing as Carol's fingers were met with even more heat and now Jen's own natural wetness.

Carol rubbed her fingers around trying to coat them with Jen's honey. This caused Jen to thrust her hips again, which in turn forced her back against Carol's breasts, sending another shower of sparks through Carol's body.

Carol removed her fingers and this time brought them up to Jen's mouth. As Carol's hand came toward her mouth, Jen grabbed her wrist and brought Carol's fingers toward her own lips. She leaned her head back against Carol's chest and turned it so that Carol could get a glimpse as Jen took the first of Carol's wet fingers into her mouth.

Carol couldn't remember the last time she had seen or felt something so erotic. Jen opened her mouth and enveloped one finger. Jen's lips were at the webbing where the finger connects to the hand and then closed her mouth over the entire finger. Then she sucked really hard, creating a tight seal, and very slowly pulled Carol's wrist back, bringing the finger with her.

As Jen was removing the finger, she was running her tongue all around the finger. Carol could feel every millimeter of Jen's lips on her finger as it slowly slid out of Jen's mouth. Jen gave a wicked smile and proceeded to do the same thing with the other finger which had been inside her.

When her second finger had come free of Jen's lips, Carol said, "Oh my God, Jen. That was so hot." Jen's body pressed against her and the feelings of her mouth and tongue on Carol's finger turned the sparks into fireworks bursting inside Carol's entire body.

Jen smiled and replied, "Thank you, Baby. You know I think I taste pretty good."

"You taste great Jen."

"Thanks again. Now, can I ask you for a little favor?"

"Anything."

"Would you put those fingers back inside me, and this time, don't take them out until you make me cum. You've already got me so close as it is."

Carol smiled and said, "Great minds think alike." She brought her hand down again and put the two fingers back inside Jen. This time there was still all the heat, but now Jen's vagina was soaked with her juices and Carol's fingers slipped inside with ease.

The angle she had was not what Carol would have wanted to try to use her fingers to get Jen off. But her thumb could not have been in any more of a perfect spot to rub Jen's clit. So, while she did move her fingers in and out of Jen's pussy and moved them back and forth inside, Carol focused on thumbing Jen's clit and the fingers on her right hand playing with Jen's nipples.

Carol always felt that there was something in Jen's wiring that directly connected her nipples with her clitoris. Lavishing attention on Jen's nipples always brought her clitoris out. And rubbing Jen's clit, even over her clothes or panties, turned her nipples rock hard almost instantly, even when they remained untouched. Carol working both was sending Jen into the stratosphere.

Like two arcs of electric current, one travelling up Jen's body and one travelling down, they collided around Jen's navel and a powerful energy was radiating through her body from their intersection. She knew she was about to cum, hard.

"OH GOD, BABY. YES! JUST LIKE THAT! OH! OH! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" As the huge orgasm pushed through her, Jen's body reacted. Her feet dug into the mattress and her hips thrust upward against Carol's hand on her clit. Everything from her knee cap to her navel was spasming and lunging and moving without her controlling the motions, just riding them through the wave.

One other thing happened; when her feet dug in and her lower body came up, her upper body pushed back against Carol, pinning her to the headboard. The pressure was intense, bordering on painful. But Jen was experiencing a powerful orgasm, one that Carol had provided for her. She endured the pressure and did not say anything, but let Jen ride her wave all the way home.

When it finally subsided, the lower half of Jen's body came back down on the bed but she was still pushed hard up against Carol's chest. Carol said, "Jen could you move forward a little please?" Her voice was a little strained and for the first time Jen realized that Carol was being pressed.

"Oh my God, Carol. Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"Only when I laugh."

Jen gave Carol a brief scowl as she figured if Carol could be making bad jokes, it couldn't be too bad. Still, Jen certainly did not want to hurt Carol. Especially when Carol had just made her feel so good.