Soccer Women Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Carol was an expert here, but she felt she had to explain a little. "Jen, the cord around the headboard is a bit elastic. You could work your one arm up and it will have enough stretch that you can get it over the post and then you'll be loose. You can then undo the Velcro around your wrists. Your feet are pretty secure, but once you get your hands free you can get those no problem. This is a pretty good set up for someone who has never done this before but wants to try. Where did you get this?"

"From Megan Sims."

"She gave this to you?"

"Not exactly. I asked her about it and we talked and made a deal. She met me halfway from here and gave me this and I purchased a more intricate set up and had it delivered to her house. I did get her to agree to the standard shipping rate. I can only imagine the kind of e-mails I am going to get once that purchase hits the algorithm." They both laughed a little at that.

Carol asked, "Did you talk to Megan about our situation?"

"No. Not really. I had to explain why I wanted it but I did not give her any more details than I had to. Besides I had already spoken to someone about it."

"Melanie?"

"Oh heavens, no. She wants us to be together as much as we want us to be together. She'd have just told me to immediately apologize to you. I needed something with a little more substance."

"You didn't talk to Jessica did you?"

"No. I don't really know her well enough."

"Just as well. I did and she told me pretty much what you thought Melanie was going to tell you. I had been planning to come up here in full-fledged grovel mode."

Again, they shared a slightly nervous little laugh. And for the first time it struck Carol just how incongruous this whole situation was. She was sitting on Jen's bed, naked. Jen was also naked, spread-eagle and tied to the bed, and they were calmly talking like it was just another day. She took it as a good sign that her and Jen were so comfortable with each other that nothing seemed unnatural about any of this.

Carol then asked, "So who did you speak to?"

"Actually, it was Katie."

"Katie came up with this?" Carol said in a state of shock.

"No Carol. This was all stuff I came up with after we spoke. But what she did say to me was very helpful. You have raised a truly amazing young woman there."

"Thanks. But what did Katie say that led you to this?"

"She said that when you truly love someone, you trust them implicitly as well. And you give them complete power over you because you know they won't abuse it. And they don't abuse it because they love you back and would never take advantage of that."

Carol looked down at the floor and said, "I am sorry if I hurt you yesterday."

"I think we can both agree at that point you were acting very childish. But that doesn't define you, Carol." Carol looked up and met Jen's eyes. And they were filled with love and joy and warmth. She wasn't really sure if she deserved that at the moment because of how she had acted the day before.

And almost as if Jen were reading Carol's mind, she said, "Notwithstanding what happened yesterday, I know you love me without question Carol. And this now is a metaphor for my giving you total control over me. Not because I have to but because I want to. And I know you won't take advantage of it, except maybe in a way that I want you to." And Jen's face showed a devilish grin.

Carol smiled too and she began stroking her hand up and down Jen's leg. And it was not even in a sexual way, more of just wanting to touch and have that connection to her. Carol asked, "So does this mean I am forgiven for being such a childish jerk yesterday?"

"Absolutely."

"And our first fight as a couple is now over."

"I believe it is."

"And does this mean that it is time for us to have make up sex?"

"Oh, I hope so."

Carol got up and walked to the foot of the bed. She started rubbing Jen's shins and the tops of her feet. Every once in a while, she would move over to one of Jen's feet, take a finger and slowly run it up the sole of that foot. Jen's leg would twitch and twist, but the restraint would not let her get it away from Carol's teasing.

Next Carol moved up on the bed and began rubbing Jen's quad muscles and thighs. Carol would bring her hands down in between Jen's legs and rub her inner thighs, but she kept her hands away from Jen's sex.

Carol kneeled up closer and straddled one of Jen's spread legs so she could now reach her stomach. She would use just the tips of her fingers or even her nails, although Carol kept them short. Carol then lowered her head and began licking Jen's stomach. Running a trail of saliva all up and around Jen's core from the top of her mons to her sternum. She would occasionally purse her lips in a little kiss as she moved about Jen's body.

Crawling more forward, Carol now straddled Jen's stomach and leaned down to her. Their breasts mashing against each other, nipple rubbing against nipple sending little jolts through them both. Carol was now kissing Jen's neck and even nibbling on her ear lobe a few times.

The next time Carol scooted a little forward and leaned back down, her breasts were right in Jen's face. Carol would turn from side to side and put one of her breasts and then the other just on top of Jen's lips. From there, Jen did the rest.

Jen would suck on the nipple, varying the amount of suction. Other times, she would take as much of the flesh into her mouth as she could fit. She would then move her head to the side and pull the breast with her since she could not fondle the fleshy orbs with her hands restrained. Carol did not like to have her nipples bitten, but Jen could drag her teeth along the skin and lightly scrape Carol's nipples and areolas. Carol loved it when Jen did that. Jen would also use her tongue, sometimes swirling it around the nipple or else batting it back and forth or up and down.

When Carol moved her other breast into position, Jen would do the same things all over again. From those months way back when and now over the last four months, Jen had learned all the ways she could pleasure Carol's body. Right now, she was running through her inventory of how Carol liked her breasts played with. Jen would occasionally look up and see the expression on Carol's face and it was clear that Carol was receiving tremendous pleasure for what Jen was doing.

At one point, Carol looked down while Jen was looking up at her. Their eyes locked and suddenly Carol started giggling. "Wha?" Jen asked her mouth partially full with one of Carol's tits.

Carol leaned back so she was sitting on Jen's chest as she answered "Nothing. I mean. I don't know. Nothing humorous. I just feel so..." and Carol paused for a few seconds before she finished her thought "...happy. I just feel so happy being with you."

"Happy wasn't exactly what I was going for."

"No, that too. You are making me feel so good. Your lips are so soft and you always seem to know just how much pressure to suck with or how and when to use your tongue. But along with all the pleasure, there is this feeling inside of me. This warmth and I can only describe it as being happy."

"Well, scoot forward another eight inches and we'll see how 'happy' I can make you."

Carol reached down and moved Jen's hair out of the way so she did not kneel on it. Then she moved up with her knees on either side of Jen's head and lowered her body to Jen's waiting tongue.

Once again, Jen took what she had learned during her recent lovemaking with Carol and put it to use. She took long, slow, and deep licks from Carol's perineum all the way to where her clit was hiding. As Jen continued this and Carol's clit became accessible, she added little licks or nips with her lips on Carol's love button. This all had the effect of building up a dam of pleasure, just waiting to burst.

Carol and Jen were both keenly aware of Carol's impending orgasm. Jen had learned to key in on certain signs and so she knew her efforts were about to pay off. Suddenly Carol lifted up and turned and got off the bed. "No, Baby. I had you so close I could tell. Come back and let me get you off."

Carol leaned over and kissed Jen's forehead. Then she said, "Jen, I thought this was about giving me complete control and knowing I'd do right by both of us?"

"Basically, although I would phrase it differently."

"Then just trust me because I know what I'm doing." And with that, Carol went around the bed and unhooked Jen's left foot from the bedpost. Then Carol climbed back onto the bed and kneeled with her legs straddling Jen's pussy. She scooped up Jen's left leg and held it upright and then moved her body into position. Their labia touching, Carol squeezed Jen's leg to her body and started slowly rolling her hips causing their vaginas to grind together. Carol started out slowly, letting her sex glide against Jen's, building up the pleasure for the both of them.

As Carol started feeling more comfortable with the motion, she brought her mouth to Jen's foot which was pointing toward the ceiling while she held Jen's leg in her arms. Carol started sucking on Jen's toes and running her tongue in between the toes. Carol would also place light kisses around Jen's foot and drag her tongue from heel to toe, licking the sole of Jen's foot.

Jen had been a little unsure about what was happening until Carol started to get back onto the bed after having freed Jen's one leg. Jen reminded herself that putting her trust in Carol was the whole point of the evening's activity. Or if not the whole point, it was an important point. Now with Carol grinding on her pussy and worshiping her foot, she decided that Katie was on to something. Carol was always going to do right by her. "She's certainly doing right by me at the moment." Jen thought to herself. And this thought made her chuckle.

"Now who's laughing."

"What can I say, you're making me happy."

"Happy wasn't what I was going for either." And with that, Carol began humping against Jen as fast as she could move her hips. Her body was bouncing around a bit and she had to abandon the foot play. But she was forcing her hips down as she dragged them across Jen's body. This fast, deep rubbing of their privates was the final straw and sent them both into an orgasmic bliss; Jen cumming mere seconds after Carol let go her honey all over Jen's thigh and vagina.

Carol was tired from the exertion and she set Jen's leg down and laid herself next to her. Carol began running her fingers over Jen's stomach again. Eventually they ran across the little belly button charm on Jen. As Carol played with it in her fingers, she reached with her other hand and began to do the same with the small charm on her own belly button.

Jen picked her head up and saw what Carol was doing. They had gotten those charms together while they were at their daughters' bachelorette party in Las Vegas. Jen said, "It's hard to believe that was only four months ago. It seems like forever."

"Las Vegas means different things to different people. And I will always remember that night in your hotel room. But getting these together is just as big a memory for me and just as an important part of that trip to me. I really didn't think we would ever be together, but I hoped to have you back as my best friend. That afternoon, I knew that you would be."

Carol went back to absentmindedly twirling the charms. Jen waited a little bit but finally said, "Baby, I want to be able to hold you." Carol snapped out of her reverie, leaned over, and released Jen's right hand from its restraint. Then she got out of the bed and walked around to unhook Jen's other foot. While she was doing that, Jen had taken her free hand and reached over to undo the restraint on her left hand.

Carol came back around to her side of the bed and got in. As she settled in, Jen cuddled up to her and put her arms around Carol. Jen kissed her and they both knew the ship had been righted. All was well.

They stayed like that in silence, the only sound was their breathing. Finally, Carol asked, "So what did you think of it, being restrained?"

Jen knew she had to be honest. "It was okay. For me it was a major drawback that I couldn't touch you or hold you. I wouldn't mind doing it again when you wanted to and I might suggest it once in a blue moon just to keep you on your toes."

"What about doing it to me."

"We'll see. I might like that better, tying you up and having you at my mercy." They both laughed. Then they were silent again, just holding each other when Jen said, "This house was the perfect house when I bought it. But it was for one adult and one child. It never quite worked with two adults. If you still want to live together, we might need to find another place."

"Jen all I want is to be with you. You are my home, wherever that is, that will be fine as long as you're there. In fact, if you hadn't gotten that promotion and had wanted to quit completely, I had already looked a bit what it would take for us to get an RV and have us just hit the road, together. All I ask is that wherever you are, you let me be there with you."

"Now that is exactly what I was going for." Jen moved up to Carol and kissed her passionately to seal this plan.