Soccer Women Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen said, "It's kind of your own fault anyway Carol. There was all this pleasure all over my body and it reacted on its own. I didn't think about it or plan to push up against you. It just happened as my orgasm hit me."

"I'm the victim of my own success."

"Well, I don't want to hear that you're too tired or injured. I'm still turned on and I want my face between your legs. Right now."

"I don't know Jen, I'm kinda sore."

"Nope. None of that. Lay down and I will get on top of you. It's just like soccer Carol, we play hurt."

Carol smiled and scooted down the bed so she was laying flat on her back. Jen turned and straddled Carol's body so they were in the sixty-nine position. As Jen's head neared Carol's crotch, she could smell that Carol was already highly aroused from the sex they just had. So when Jen ran her tongue around Carol's sex, she was met with a lot of wetness building up inside Carol. Jen began using her tongue to see if she could coax out a bunch more.

When Carol reached her head up to get her mouth on Jen's nether lips, she did feel a twinge in her back and neck. At first it had seemed like a joke but there was a little discomfort. In fact, she would have a small bruise on her shoulder blade after all this. But at this moment all Carol thought was that if she felt this way before a soccer game, she would play, no question. And she loved Jen even more than she loved soccer.

Carol may have started out playing through the pain, but Jen soon had her feeling so good, she forgot all about it. The two women kissed and licked and touched each other with both passion and purpose. Jen made Carol explode into an orgasm with her efforts. Since Jen had already had a fairly large one, her second orgasm was not as big, but that was fine. They shared themselves and they both felt great. The couple went to bed both exhausted and contented, with Jen snuggled up to Carol as they slept.

Saturday was a busy day for them. Carol did her usual workout and Jen did her best to keep up. They went food shopping and had a light lunch when they came home. Then they went for a walk on a hiking trail at a nearby State Park and came home for dinner. Between the previous night's activities and everything they had done that day, both Carol and Jen were very tired and after watching some television, they went to sleep. Carol reminded Jen, "Remember tomorrow is the day I am going back to my house to get some stuff done. Depending on how things go I might have to stay over."

"Oh, I hope not."

"I know honey, I promise I will try to get everything done quickly. But worse case scenario, it would only be one night."

"I hate the sound of that."

"You know what, saying it out loud makes me hate it too. Maybe I can bring stuff back if I don't finish."

Jen wrapped her arms around Carol and said, "Thanks Baby. I would miss having you in my arms." They kissed each other good night and went to sleep together with no thought to the storm that was about to burst over them.

Carol woke up early Sunday morning. She wanted to get a quick start with the hope of getting things done that she had to do that day and making it back by dinnertime. Jen stayed in bed much later than had become normal for her. Jen had not slept well and while she could not remember the dreams she'd had; she knew they had not been good ones.

Carol was a little annoyed by this. She was having to go back to her house that kind of wasn't her house anymore. She had resolved that if Jen got this new job, she was going to have to sell her house. Or rather, her and Paul's house, where she had raised her children. It was not easy for her to have to be back there, especially alone. Carol had specifically not asked Jen to come because she knew she be too distracted with Jen there to get all the work done she wanted to do. But she'd have been thrilled if Jen had offered to come anyway. However, Jen slumped down at the table and only said, "Is there any coffee?"

Seeing Carol ready to leave didn't help Jen's demeanor any. She had wanted to go with Carol and try to help her if she could and if nothing else be supportive. But she didn't want to intrude on stuff that was uniquely Carol's. She would only go if Carol wanted her to go and asked her to go. But it seemed Carol did not want her to go, and Jen was not happy about that.

Carol poured the coffee and asked, "Do you have any plans for the day?" Jen immediately perked up, hoping that Carol was about to ask her to come.

"No." There was a pause after this where Jen was expecting Carol to ask her to come. Unfortunately, Carol was waiting for Jen to offer to come since she had nothing else planned. When nothing else was said, Carol did have a plan B.

Carol turned and grabbed some pages from the newspaper. "Well, if you don't have anything else planned, maybe you can look through the real estate section and see if maybe we can find a place for us now that you've got the new job and we'll be staying in the area."

"Why would we do that, we'll just stay here."

"In your house?"

"In our house."

"But it's not our house. I'M living in YOUR house." Carol's stressing these words were a little too much for Jen, particularly this morning.

"I thought that WE decided that WE wanted to live TOGETHER. So where WE are living is OUR house."

"I had to go into MELANIE'S closet to get my dress the other night. Not MY closet, not even OUR closet. MELANIE'S closet. This isn't MY home. I have to sell MY home. I want us to have OUR home!"

This led to about twenty minutes of shouting back and forth. Carol was getting very emotional at this point. She thought she was going to be able to handle selling the home to move in with Jen. She definitely still wanted to. She definitely was going to. In fact, one of the things she had planned on doing today was working to get it ready for an appointment with a realtor the following week. But she had it in her mind that Jen and she would find a new house together for their new life.

Carol felt she just needed to go and get started on all the things she had planned. She said, "I have to go home and get things done. If I can't finish them today, I might have to stay overnight."

Jen was stung by this and said, "I told you; you are already home."

"No Jen, this is your home, it's not mine."

At first Jen said nothing. Then her lips started to quiver. She began bawling and ran out of the room.

Carol came to regret those words and hated herself for having said them. She hated herself even more for not running right after Jen and apologizing right at that moment. But she was too upset and too stubborn to do that. And while they made up less than forty-eight hours later, and while Jen ended up forgiving her in a most unusual way, every time Carol and Jen argued after that (and people who love each other do argue from time to time), if she ever found her anger getting the better of her, she remembered this moment and she would reign it in.

But at that moment, she let Jen run out of the room. It was only while driving back to her home that Carol finally started to think about all that had just transpired. And while Carol was a very proud woman and still did not believe she was wrong, she realized quickly that she had hurt someone she loved. And she was no longer proud of how she had handled the situation and of how she had upset Jen.

Carol had gotten very little done by seven o'clock that night. She

decided she had to stay but she had to let Jen know. She called Jen but got no answer. When she called a second time and got no answer, she left a message. "Jen, this is Carol. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much done today as I had hoped. I am going to have to stay here tonight. We'll touch base tomorrow. Have a good night. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye." Then she quickly added, "I love you, Jen and I'm sorry."

Carol was again angry with herself. She and Paul had their share of really harsh words and arguments. Carol was not "worried" about her and Jen. She was confident in their love for each other and she knew this would pass. But she should have started that call with "I love you Jen and I am very sorry." It should not have been just rushed at the end. Jen was more important than all the rest of it. Even more important that being right. Jen was clearly upset when Carol had left that morning. If she needed a bit more time to be able to talk to Carol, then Carol had to let her have it. But she needed to talk to someone about this and fortunately she knew someone who might be able to help.

Jen still could not understand how this fight had even started and why Carol seemed so fixated on them buying a new house when there was nothing wrong with where they were living now. She had arguments with her husband, John. She even missed them after his tragic death. But this was their first time arguing like this since they had decided to move in together. In fact, it was really the first argument since back when Susan first came into Jen's life. Those arguments had ruined their friendship. They had finally just put it back together over the last year. The problem was they just didn't know how to argue with each other yet.

When Jen saw Carol calling the first time, she was not ready to talk to her yet. When she heard Carol's message, she was at least glad Carol still loved her. And she still loved Carol. But she still could not understand why they had fought so she did not know how to try to fix things. She needed to talk to someone, but who? She couldn't call Melanie to talk to her about this. Melanie was so invested in Jen's relationship with Carol that all she would say is whatever was the issue, Jen should just forgive Carol and then do what Carol wanted so they would not fight. She needed a slightly deeper perspective.

Katie looked down at her phone and saw "Mrs. Smith." on the caller ID. She thought to herself, "I really should have changed that by now."

She answered the call. "Hi Jen."

"Hi Katie. How are you doing sweetheart."

"Oh, good. Um, Melanie is not home. She's got some event at the summer job tonight. Kind of an open house party."

"Well, that's fine Katie because actually I wanted to talk to you."

"Oh?"

"Your mom and I had a big argument. I mean a real doozy."

"I sorry to hear that. Is everything okay."

"Well, I'm sure everything will be. But she is staying at your old house tonight. Now, don't misunderstand, that was always a possibility she would be doing that before the fight. But I can't just talk to her over the phone about this."

"Well, what happened?"

"I know she told you we are going to move in together. She wants us to buy a different home together and I don't see why we can't just stay right here. So that's why we argued. I'm just trying to figure out why that was so important to her that it led to such a big argument."

"Jen, I don't want to sound presumptuous, but since you asked, can I tell you something?"

"Sure Katie."

"You work a lot with lawyers, right?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well don't they say that rules always have exceptions."

"I've heard that at times yes."

"Well, you know the rule "absolute power corrupts absolutely?"

"Yes."

"Well, the exception to that is true love."

"I'll need you to explain that one to me Katie."

"Sure. Melanie has absolute power over me. In fact, I gave it to her. What I mean by that is that if she told me I had to do something for her, I'd do it. Even if it was crazy. If she told me that I had to go stand on the corner on my head and shoot nickels out of my ear, I'd be on my head on the street corner trying to shoot nickels out of my ear."

"Well, that's just silly Katie. Mela..."

But Katie cut her off. "Exactly. Completely silly and I am sure she never would say that. But if she did that's where I'd be. I gave Melanie absolute power over me because I also have absolute trust in her. I know she would not be asking me to do something that sounds that silly without a reason. I am sure she would never ask me to do that. But if she asked me to do something else and she told me it was really important to her, I would be ready to do it. I wouldn't need to know why, Melanie asking me is reason enough.

"And she knows she has this absolute power over me, but because she loves me, she would never abuse that power. She will never be corrupted by that power because she loves me and wouldn't take advantage of me.

"And Melanie has given me that same absolute power over her. And I love her too much to ever abuse that and make her do something just because I can. I don't know why my mom would say that about another house, but in the end, does it really matter to you why? I get you might ask out of curiosity, but do you really need an explanation from her to justify it?

"So, I would say maybe that is the question you need to ask yourself? Are you ready to give her absolute control and simply trust she won't abuse it. To me that's just another way of saying you love her."

"Wow Katie. That is so wise and so mature."

"I'm not just a dumb jock."

"No, you certainly are not. Well, thank you so much Katie. I already feel so much better and I think I have an idea of how I might be able to fix this. Do me a favor and don't tell Melanie about the fight just yet. Just tell her that I spoke to you and that she should not call me tomorrow. She can call Tuesday night but not too late our time."

"Sure Jen, I'll do that. I hope whatever your plan is, it works. And thank you."

"For what sweety?"

"For making my mom so happy. Even if she doesn't seem it tonight, she is."

"Thank you, Katie. I promise you, it's what I want to do all the time and I am sad that I am not doing it right now. But don't worry. With the help you gave me, I'll be doing it again real soon. Good night, Katie."

"Good night, Jen."

Carol woke up very alone and very unhappy. She knew with every fiber of her being that she and Jen needed their own house and that she had been correct about looking for a new house instead of staying together at Jen's. But was it worth it to be right and not have Jen with her? The words of a Billy Joel song came into her head and she thought, "Home is just another word for Jen. Wherever we're together, that's our home."

Ever practical, Carol reminded herself that she had come here to get some things done and she could not go back and see Jen until they were done. Then she could go back to Jen and take her into her arms and apologize and beg for forgiveness. At that point she would be home, wherever home was. Besides Jen would be at work all day. So going back now would just leave her sitting at Jen's house. Or should she say their house? Carol put her shoulder to the wheel and began to do all the things she needed to do so she could go back to Jen.

As it turned out, Jen was not at work. She woke alone and while she was unhappy that Carol was not there, she was in a much better frame of mind because she had a plan and she was going to carry that out. So, she called work and used a personal day and set about getting everything ready for her plan.

Carol finished her work and was getting ready to leave when it suddenly dawned on her that maybe she couldn't just show up after what she'd said. She knew this argument would not cause them to break up, but she had left Jen crying yesterday morning. Now maybe Jen still needed a little bit more time to heal before she would want to see Carol again.

Carol first called Jen's office number but got the voicemail. She called the department's main number and was told that Jen had not been there today. Now Carol felt really bad, figuring that her words had been more hurtful than she had realized. Finally, she called Jen's cell phone.

"Hi Carol." Jen sounded fine, almost chipper. Carol's anxiety came down a notch.

"Hi, Jen. Um, I've finished down here."

"Great. When are you coming home?" There was that word. For one instant Carol's mind began to get off track. But it quickly corrected itself. Wherever Jen was, was home.

"I just wanted to make sure that it was okay that I came home tonight?" It was not lost on Jen that Carol had also said "home."

"Carol we definitely have some things to go over, but I need you here, Baby. More importantly, I want you here. It's not just okay that you come home tonight. It's required that you come home. Right now. Okay?"

"Yes, Jen. And I am so sorry for..."

"Carol!" Jen interrupted her. "Come home first. Then you can grovel at my feet or anywhere else you want to. But come home first."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Baby. Be safe but be quick too." Carol ran out of her house, locked the door, and sprinted to her car.

Carol walked in the door, expecting Jen to be there. Jen's car was in the driveway and there were lights on so she seemed to be home. "Jen! I'm here!" Carol called out but immediately decided she needed to change her call. "I'm home!"

Jen's voice came wafting down from the second floor, "I'm upstairs. Come on up."

Carol smiled as this had possibilities. But as she was running them through her head while she climbed the stairs, none of them matched what she saw as she entered the bedroom. Jen was sitting on the edge of the bed, completely naked. Carol had thought of that possibility and seeing Jen in all her splendor never disappointed. But next to her were some restraints like Carol had used with Megan Sims on a few occasions. She and Jen had never used them, nor had they even talked about using them. So that was very unexpected. Carol's gaze lingered on them for a few seconds.

Carol looked back at Jen and said, "Are those for me?"

"Actually, they're for me." Jen said as she stood up and held her arms out to Carol. Carol stepped up to her and they kissed passionately. It was less than forty hours that they'd been separated but those forty hours had been like an eternity to them and they kissed as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

When they broke the kiss Carol started to say, "But Jen, it was my fault..."

Jen's first reaction was to kiss Carol again. While enjoyable, it also got her to stop talking. When they broke apart after this kiss, Jen said, "Carol, I will answer any of your questions and we can talk about all this, but you have to get me tied up first."

"But Jen, I..." Again, Jen cut her off with a kiss.

"Tie me up first, Baby." Jen said as she pulled Carol's shirt up and over her head. Carol now got with the program. She reached around and unhooked her bra. Jen stepped back and got onto the bed.

Once she was naked, Carol walked over to the bed and picked up one of the restraints. "Where did you get these? They look just like the ones Megan and I used to use."

Jen got a stern tone in her voice and said, "I am not answering any questions until you get me tied up."

"Okay but I have to ask you one, what is going to be your safe word?"

"I don't need one with you."

"Look, I was taught you have one no matter what. So maybe you won't need one, but you are going to have one. What is it?"

"Okay, Soccer."

"Okay, so Jen, if you say 'Soccer' I will immediately unhook you and I will not be unhappy or upset or mopey. I promise. Okay?"

"Okay."

Carol put the Velcro restraints around Jen's wrist and had her lay down. Then she went around and secured the cords so Jen's arms were now spread out to either bedpost of the headboard. Then she went to secure Jen's feet to the posts at the footboard. Jen was now spread eagle on the bed. Carol gawked at Jen's incredible body and up to her beautiful face. Jen was smiling. It was a little confusing for Carol. While she had felt she was right about what they had been arguing about, her behavior had been all wrong. She should be getting punished for how she had acted, but she really felt like she was being rewarded.