Soccer Women Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all you got, Smith? I've got no problems taking anything you can give me. C'mon slacker! Let's see what you've got. Let's see if you can keep up with a sexual tigress."

Carol was not usually very vocal when they were having sex. She certainly wasn't this crude. However, it was all a part of the moment and so Jen decided she needed to step it up and play this game all the way through.

Jen grabbed hold of Carol's hips and started thrusting her own hips as fast and hard as she could. Jen was pulling back as far as she dared, having the fake cock almost all the way out of Carol before she was driving her hips forward, slamming it back into Carol's waiting hole.

"You're getting there, Smith. You're getting there." Carol said but, in a way, to make it sound as if she were taunting Jen. Jen only thrusted her hips faster and harder. Then without really thinking about it, she took one hand off Carol's hip and slapped her ass cheek really hard. SMACK!

It was hard and Carol at first gave a little welp. With Carol having such fair skin, Jen could see her handprint on Carol's ass. But staying in character, once she recovered from the initial shock, Carol said, "Thanks for the love tap, Smith."

At first Jen felt bad and thought she had gone too hard. But after Carol's comment about a "love tap", she took her other hand and really let it fly. THWACK! Carol muffled her cry but Jen knew that one had been too hard. She had to increase Carol's pleasure to make her forget about the pain.

Jen was still thrusting as hard and fast as she could while holding on one handed. She brought her other hand to her mouth and wet her index and middle fingers and her thumb. Jen then brought her hand down to the crack of Carol's ass and worked her thumb in between the cheeks and rested it right on Carol's anus.

"Oh yeah, Jen. That's what I want." The sting from the second slap may have taken Carol out of character, but Jen recognized the pleasure in Carol's voice when she said this. Jen moved her thumb around Carol's pucker, spreading the saliva she had put on her thumb. Then she rotated her hand and with her pointer finger doing its job, she aimed the digit right at Carol's back door and pushed it in.

The effect was electric. Carol thrust her ass up off the table and screamed, "OH YES JEN. YES! FUCK ME. FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK AND FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER!" Carol's movements were making it a little harder for Jen to maintain her rhythm with the strap-on, but she knew it would be wrong to take her hand out of Carol's ass and grab back onto her hip for better control. She would have to make do holding Carol one-handed and keep that finger right where it was.

And at that moment, the finger was working in and out of Carol's ass in a steady finger fucking. Carol was still making sounds but was not speaking coherent words as Jen continued to concentrate on bringing Carol pleasure. And from all the sounds Carol was making, Jen knew she was doing a pretty good job.

But there was still a bit more to be done. "Put another finger in Jen. Put another in." Carol called out as she was continuing to thrust back at the one finger that was already moving in and out of her ass. When the finger came up, Jen pressed her middle finger to the index finger and pushed both of them in.

"OH GOD YES!" Carol moaned out in pleasure as her rear entrance was spread wider to accommodate both fingers as once. It did so easily and so Jen was pushing both fingers back and forth while she continued to hump Carol with the strap-on.

Finally, Carol was at the point of no return where her orgasm was inevitable but had not yet arrived. She called out to Jen, "Oh jeez, Jen. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum so good. You're making me cum so good Jen. OOOOOHHHHHH!"

Jen could feel Carol's body tense and knew that the orgasm had hit. She pushed the strap-on as far as it would go into Carol at the same time, she buried her fingers into Carol's ass. She stopped moving them and let Carol ride the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Carol's honey came dripping out onto Jen's leg as Carol's hips shuddered through the paroxysms of her orgasm.

When Carol went still, Jen pulled out her fingers slowly and then did the same with the strap-on. Carol seemed utterly spent. Jen looked down and saw the two handprints on Carol's ass cheeks. One pink, one almost red.

Carol had brought her arms in and was trying to push herself upright but was having a little trouble. Jen reached around Carol with her arm across Carol's chest and helped lift Carol to standing. When Jen looked into Carol's eyes, she saw tears.

"Oh Baby, I'm so sorry. I got carried away with that slap. I didn't want to hurt you."

"No, Jen. It's fine. It didn't hurt. Well, it did sting a bit, but that's not why I am crying. And these are happy tears. Those years right before the crash were the best Paul and my sex life ever was. And he would be inside me and then put his finger in my butt. We had never done that before but it became a staple and I really enjoyed it.

"And then you set this up for me, to give me that memory for the kitchen we were talking about the other day. And you did that for me because you love me. And I am just so glad that I have you back in my life, because I love you, Jen. With all my heart."

Jen started to cry as well. The two women threw their arms around each other and held each other tightly as they cried their tears of love and joy.

When they finally separated, Carol said, "You wore me out, so I am going to order a pizza. And I'll need you to get dressed and pay the delivery person."

"Why?"

"Because I am now too tired to even reheat the dinner I cooked; my ass is still killing me and I am going to have to sit down on the couch because the kitchen chairs are too hard; and I am not putting any clothing over my cheeks for a while. So, I can't be the one who answers the door when the delivery gets here."

Jen smiled and said, "Okay, fair enough."

***************

The next day, family began arriving for the final Christmas at the old Rogers homestead. Katie and Melanie flew in, but they rented a car so they could also visit friends while they were back in town. It was a little too cold for the RV so Abigail, Peter and their kids joined Brianna, Michael and their kids at the hotel. Both Abigail and Brianna had sat down with their children and wrote letters to Santa Claus saying that they would be at their Nannie Carol's house for Christmas and to deliver their gifts there.

Christmas morning was spent opening presents. All of Carol grandkids were very impressed that Santa had known where Nannie Carol lived and gotten all their presents there. Dinner was a sumptuous affair as always. This year, it was augmented by a green bean casserole which was a specialty of Jen's. She made it every Christmas thereafter so that the family traditions of the Rogers family incorporated some of those from the Smiths; thereby creating Smith-Rogers family traditions.

After dinner, everyone crowded around in the living room to digest and tell tall tales. Jen was sitting on the couch and since there weren't enough seats, Carol sat down on the floor up against the couch where Jen was sitting. Carol sat down rather gingerly and Jen felt bad because she knew why.

When Peter offered her his seat, she declined. Abigail said, "I don't know mom, you're not as young as you used to be, looks like you had a little trouble getting down there and we don't want to have to work too hard to get you back up."

Carol responded, "Oh pish posh Abi. My age has nothing to do with it." She then turned to Jen and gave her a wink. Jen smiled back and they clasped hands.

For the next two hours, while the children were all playing with their toys in the office, the adults sat in the living room talking about all the good times they had had in that house. Of course, the parents did check on the kids from time to time. And anytime someone went into the kitchen for any snacks or beverages, a trip into the office was in order as well.

For Jen and Melanie, there wasn't much to share relating to the house. Melanie did mention the time at the Rogers Reunion when Abigail and Brianna had made such a point of including her in the family. She thanked them again. Jen had a few stories but she did not want to share them just now.

As the evening was winding down, Carol said, "There have been so many great memories for me here but I think I want to add one more." Carol, while still sitting on the floor turned toward Jen and said, "Jen although you haven't had the time around here to have much to share tonight - this caused them both to smile a little as they knew one big recent memory she could have shared - but I want you to know how special you are to me. You're the first person I think to call when I have good news." And at this point, she turned toward her daughters and said, "Sorry girls."

Then Carol turned back to Jen. "You help me through rough times and you make my good times better. When we first met, we became such good friends. And I let something stupid and petty get in the way of that. But thanks to these two (and at this point she looked over toward Katie and Melanie, and she gave Melanie a wink) I didn't lose you completely. And you forgave me for my stupidity and my pettiness and we are going to have this amazing life together and I am just so happy.

"But when we were at your mom's house for Thanksgiving..." And suddenly the light went off in Melanie's head. She had thought Carol was giving a "Welcome to the Family" speech. But when she hit the part where she should have said that she kept talking. So, this was something else. And then she thought about the wink and she put it all together.

"OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMY

GOD!OHMYGOD!" Melanie spouted out in the space of about three seconds. This caused some people to temporarily look to Melanie. But she and Jen both remained laser focused on Carol.

"...when your family would ask me to describe what we were to each other, I fumbled around with friends, partners. I didn't throw out lovers since they were mostly older relatives, but that did cross my mind." There were nervous giggles at this throughout the room.

"But I realized afterwards that there was one word, one perfect word that I thought should describe us. Spouses."

Now everyone knew what Melanie had figured out. Carol fished into her pocket as Melanie threw her arms around Katie. Already on the floor with Jen on the couch, Carol turned directly to her and said, "Jen I would be so honored if you would agree to be my wife."

Two things happened all at once. Melanie let out a piercing shriek of joy, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" And Jen lunged at Carol, throwing her arms around her. The force of her movement took them to the floor. Fortunately, Carol was already sitting down and Jen's arms behind Carol from the hug took the brunt of the fall as they hit the floor.

Jen was now straddling Carol and looking her right in the eyes. She had the biggest smile on her face that Carol had ever seen on her. She said, "Carol, I would be honored to be your wife." and she leaned down and kissed her.

Melanie now let go of Katie and dove onto the floor putting her arms around both Carol and Jen. Everyone else looked around at each other and decided, why not. And while they didn't all jump on top, they did get down and join the pile.

The kids had all come running into the living room when they heard Melanie's shriek and seeing everyone on the floor, they did decide to jump on top of the pile. There was a lot of joy and laughter. When everyone finally started to get up, Abigail's daughter Emily asked, "What's going on?"

Abigail looked at her daughter and said, "Nannie Carol and Jen are going to get married."

"Aren't they too old to do that?" This brought about another round of laughter.

Abigail responded, "No sweetie. They love each other so the age doesn't matter."

Emily walked over to Jen who was still sitting on the floor and said, "So are you going to be Nannie Jen or Grandma Jen?"

"I hadn't thought of that. But everyone in my family was always grandma, so I guess I will be Grandma Jen."

"Well, welcome to the family Grandma Jen." Emily gave Jen a big hug. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.