Social Activities 101 Pt. 01

Story Info
Two white female exchange students in an African University.
5.3k words
4.48
18.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of the new semester. For Melissa and Madeleine, two European exchange students in an African university life was far removed from the world they grew up in. They took their places in the university lecture hall. They sat there noticing the students file in. They looked at each other and discussed between themselves how the class had a very small proportion of non-black students to black students. The black students were loud, full of energy and the other students were these little pocket islands scattered throughout the space.

Melissa and Madeleine were from fairly liberal minded, middle-class households in Europe. Regular girls, pretty and enjoying student life to the fullest.

Melissa is a blonde girl with shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes and a big friendly smile who loved sports. Strong thighs and a nice round butt, small A-cup breasts and some rocking abdominal muscles.

Madeleine was a natural beauty, delicate feminine build, with long brown hair. She had a look of seriousness but could burst out in the most genuine laugh that would escape from her full lips. Her body had this natural slenderness that was highlighted by her beautiful C-cup breasts. Her legs looked even longer being as slender as she was.

"OMG, Maddy, are we in the right class?" Melissa asked looking around and over her shoulders.

Madeleine beckoned over the lecturer's assistant and asked if this was the right class, pointing to her timetable.

The young man smiled at her and told her that they were indeed in the right hall and said that it was great to see students from different backgrounds taking an interest and participating in it. He introduced himself to them and heard that they had unfamiliar accents. He asked them where they were from and then realized they were the exchange students he was informed about in the memo. He welcomed them to the university and the country.

The professor arrived and tested the microphone. He introduced himself and started the lecture. At first, he took some time explaining the premise of the class and that the students will be assigned groups that they need to work in to complete assignments. He also mentioned that he was very happy to see more students taking the class as the need to solve social problems should be integrated through society and not just be left to the communities involved.

The girls took notes, trying to stay abreast of the material. They scribbled away in their note pads when the assistant handed them a microphone to introduce themselves and state why they took the class. They answered as best they could. They were mindful to not offend and rather stating they wanted to learn more about this class and looked forward to it.

The lecturer's assistant also informed the professor and the students that Melissa and Madeleine were from Europe and the students clapped and welcomed them.

The professor seemed very pleased with their response and then gave the first group assignment. All the students had to divide into groups of six to eight.

Melissa and Madeleine looked around, hoping they would be approached by some of the other students, hopefully by some of the other girls in the class. The girls talked to each other and tried to figure out if they saw a group they could join.

The professor's assistant asked if they were okay and if they have a group yet. He asked over the microphone of there's a group that need members, the two exchange students needed to find a group.

The professor approached them and asked them if they already have a group, seeing that they were looking around frantically. He suggested that they go into a group with the four guys right behind them as they seem to only be four members strong at this stage.

Melissa and Madeleine looked over their shoulders and saw the group of four young black guys. One of them looked familiar. Melissa asked him if he was also on the track and field squad.

"Yes", he answered, I'm Isaac. "I run 100 meter and 200-meter sprints." He asked her if she ran middle distances and she answered that she did indeed, but it was more to stay in shape and prepare for the next university season when they return to Europe.

That put the girls at ease, and he introduced them to the rest of the guys.

The professor gave the first assignment, and the students took notes on it. They were all to find an outreach program as a group and document their involvement and community service through the semester.

The group discussed their interests, and the girls were assigned to find an orphanage in a township that the group could be involved with. They exchanged phone numbers and created a social media message board to organize their work.

The girls were quite surprised by how charming the guys were and Isaac taking the lead helped to steer decisions easier.

The next day Maddy and Melissa phoned around, and finally found an orphanage the group could be involved with. They secured that their group would work with the social workers there and asked how they could get involved.

The group was invited on the Saturday to visit the home and the girls organized that everyone should take some materials to help entertain the kids and get to know them. The guys told them they should all travel together to make it easier.

On Saturday morning the girls arrived at a designated meeting point on campus with Madeleine's rented car and picked up 2 of the guys to ride with them. Kal and Isaac packed the soccer balls they brought in the trunk of the car along with the art supplies the girls collected and got in the back seat. The girls set the GPS location on one of their phones and the four of them took off. The other two guys arranged to meet them at the orphanage they were going to visit. They drove out of the familiar parts of the city, further and further from the area they were acquainted with. The girls offered the guys some sodas that they bought earlier and the four of them started talking about where they were from, their families and where they went to high school.

Isaac and Melissa discussed athletics while Madeleine was focused on the road and Kal busted Isaac's chops every now and then. Melissa and Madeleine were dressed comfortably in summer shorts and t-shirts. The guys were dressed in comfortable summer clothes too. Isaac's muscular sprinter legs were quite a sight, and his torso was visibly strong under the t-shirt. Kal was a football player and though being slender he was still built well.

After a while they entered the area, the home was in. The girls looked around nervously. They were unfamiliar with this area and people from their upbringing rarely enters here. The guys told them to just be calm, they were almost there.

A few minutes later they arrived at the gates of the Catholic mission and were let inside. Madeleine parked the car under a tree, and they helped unload the supplies and took it to the playground.

The girls eagerly helped them set everything up. As the morning progressed the guys and girls divided into teams and played football with the kids. The guys got very competitive, and the girls could not help but realize they were having so much fun seeing the guys being naturally competitive.

At lunchtime they were invited to have lunch with the kids and staff and after they posed for some photographs. The guys suggested that it would be better marketing if the girls posed with the kids, so Mel and Maddy smiled, hugged, and posed with the kids. It was heart-warming for them to experience the love and happiness they helped bring on a Saturday to the lives of these kids.

In the afternoon they discussed the needs of the kids with the staff, and they took notes and discussed what to do on their next visit. The priest told them he was happy to see people from different backgrounds working together and him and Isaac talked about running as he was also a sprint athlete in his younger days.

The group was packing up the equipment they brought with them when Isaac and Jake approached the girls and asked them if they had any plans in the afternoon or evening.

Madeleine answered that they did not really have plans and that they were probably going to go clubbing later.

The guys invited them to join them and experience some more of the life in the city that the local white people seem to avoid.

The girls could not think of a good excuse quick enough and realized that if they decline, they might seem rude, even racist. Considering the good group dynamic, they had built so far, they decided to go. After all they were there together, and they could always leave if they wanted.

The guys took them to a local restaurant that was famous for barbecue and a lively atmosphere. The girls seemed nervous at first with all the people staring at them and seemingly talking about them, but the guys assured them they would be okay, just to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

The guys helped them order food and they got a bench where they could watch the soccer on the big screen TV. It was a local derby match and the people in the restaurant were lively and very animated. The girls got a quick lesson in the history of the rivalry and asked the guys who they are cheering for. Soon they were also cheering for the same team and soaking up the atmosphere.

The guys were drinking hard and encouraged the girls to keep up as much as they can. The game went into the second half and the girls could feel themselves getting quite inebriated.

After the game the girls thought of going home but the guys told them to relax the party is just getting started. Their team won so they were going to party the night away. It was already dark out and music started blaring over the sound system. People got up and danced. The guys invited the girls to also join them and dance.

Melissa and Madeleine were feeling good and loving how they had this amazing new experience. The guys even encouraged them to dance on the table like some of the other people were. At first, they were a bit hesitant not wanting to stand out too much, but they realized they were already standing out being the only two white girls there.

The guys were cheering them on and talking between them.

The party went on past midnight. The girls tried not to get too drunk as they still had to drive home. They started talking to the guys that they would need to go home soon.

Isaac informed them that he did not think it's safe for the two of them to drive out of the township alone at night and that they would go with them.

The four guys walked out with them and then Kal asked if they could all hitch a ride into town.

Madeleine was a bit hesitant as she did not want to get in trouble with the police for overloading, but the guys comforted her and said they would be okay. The two girls got in the front and the guys squeezed on top of each other into the back seat, beers in hand. They all laughed, calling it a clown car as they drove into town.

The Isaac directed them to the apartment and Madeleine drove there. She was being very cautious, but Kal reached over and turned the volume on the car radio all the way up.

Melissa was shaking her body on the passenger seat to show how "relaxed" she was in the situation.

They arrived at the apartment and the guys spilled out of the car. Then Jake invited them in for some more drinks. The girls politely tried to decline, but the guys would not take no for an answer.

"Okay, one drink", the girls agreed.

The guys played it cool and agreed saying they just wanted to thank them for being so cool and giving them a ride home.

They entered the apartment which was a four-bedroom bachelor's pad. There were memorabilia of the soccer team everywhere, crates of empty beer bottles and crates of full beer bottles were stacked in the kitchen. The fridge was stocked with more alcohol than food. The girls sat on one of the couches and the guys were chatting with them and handed them big bottles of beer.

The guys laughed saying that they said only one drink. Knowing full well the girls would not be able to finish that quickly after a long night of partying.

Melissa got up to go to the bathroom and when she came back her place next to Madeleine was taken by Jake. Madeleine was sitting between Jake and Derek and they seemed very comfortable. Jake's arm was stretched behind Madeleine's shoulders.

Isaac patted the couch between him and Kal inviting Melissa to sit between the two of them.

The guys started turning the conversation in a more provocative direction. They told the girls that some of the other men in the restaurant could not stop looking at them, so much so that their girlfriends or wives got jealous and upset. The guys started complimenting them on their looks, telling them how pretty they were and how they liked being seen with them.

They both enjoyed the compliments when Kal stood up and went to his room to fetch two of the soccer team's jerseys. He came back holding them in each hand offering them as presents to the girls as a keepsake from the day.

The guys cheered and Isaac suggested they should put on the jerseys.

Melissa was about to put her jersey on over her t-shirt, but the guys insisted the girls put on the jerseys and model it for them.

Madeleine smiled and pulled Melissa up off the couch leading her to the bathroom. "You know they want to fuck us, don't you?" she asked Melissa. Madeleine was very drunk and when she got drunk, she became incredibly horny.

Melissa was feeling conflicted. She liked Isaac, but she also didn't want to ruin getting to know him better. She told Maddy about her concerns and that really liked Isaac.

Madeleine assured her that Isaac liked her too, that he was also really into her, and he has asked her about Melissa earlier in the day.

Melissa decided to let the chips fall where they may and caved to Madeleine's persuading as she and Madeleine took off their clothes but kept their panties on. They freshened up and put the white game shirts on. The game shirts fit them like short dresses and the two girls entered the living room from the bathroom to a round of loud whistles and cheers from the guys who encouraged them to do a dance for them, do a model walk, twirl, pose. They took some pictures with their phones of the two white girls in their team's kit.

The girls were drunk, and all inhibitions were lost in the moment. They posed provocatively and showed just enough of their bodies to not be too explicit, but also to turn the guys on. They showed their firm, young white butts and soon they were encouraged to kiss each other.

At first, they felt awkward staring in each other's eyes. They never kissed before, but this was going to be a night of many firsts and them kissing was probably one of the more innocent things that was going to happen.

As they were kissing, they felt the guys groping their butts and breasts. Their nipples were visible hard under the white fabric of the kit. It felt good having the firm hands of the guys on their firm young bodies.

Melissa could not help herself getting into the kiss with Madeleine. Her friend was very encouraging and took the lead, which put Melissa at ease. Their bodies were touching, their breasts pressed together, and their smooth, wet tongues glided and played together in perfect harmony.

Melissa felt her head turned to the side, she closed her eyes, her curiosity about Isaac was soon answered as he started kissing her. His full, dark lips on her glossy pink lips. She felt his tongue enter her mouth. They exchanged their kisses with short breaths in between.

Madeleine was occupied between Kal, Derek and Jake. She was kissing each of them in turns and was promptly pushed to her knees. Her soccer jersey was soon pulled off, over her head. Her white breasts on display for all the men to see, touch, to grope. Madeleine looked over at Melissa and Isaac and smiled when she saw Isaac telling Melissa to join her on her knees. Madeleine extended her hand to Melissa and guided her to kneel beside her.

The four young men stripped their own clothes off and their erections were strong, hard, big and dark. The guys stood in front of the two petite European girls, holding their cocks in their hands and smiling at them, caressing the beautiful faces that look up. They asked the girls if they liked to give blowjobs and who was the best one between them?

Madeleine said that she loved to give head, but that Melissa is really good at sucking cock too.

The guys commented that they will soon find out who's the best between them. The had the girls kneeling back-to-back and took turns standing in front of them at first.

Mel and Maddy did not disappoint them. They eagerly took the black cocks in their mouths. Closing their lips around the shafts. The back of their heads occasionally touched as their heads were moving back and forth. They could hear each other sucking, slurping, and gagging as the guys became a bit overwhelmed and got a bit rougher with their mouths.

The guys were moaning in absolute pleasure as the two girls skilfully sucked on their erections. Isaac moved around to Madeleine to find that Kal had his dick balls deep in Madeleine's mouth. Her throat took the length of him as Kal held her head tight to his abs with both his hands.

Isaac turned Melissa around to watch her friend deep throat Kal. Isaac asked her if she could do that too or if this is what was going to give Maddy the win over her?

Derek was in front of Melissa at that moment. He pulled Melissa's head to him, but her throat could not completely relax. She gagged on his dick and the guys commented that it seems Madeleine was a bit more skilled at sucking cock.

Madeleine was switching between Kal and Jake taking them each deep in her throat in turns. Drool was running down her chin and dripping on her breasts. The guys were loving how far she could take them in her throat. One would use her mouth while she would stroke the other one.

Isaac instructed Melissa to go lay on the couch, her back on the seat and her head tilted over the edge of the low armrest. He put his dark glans in her mouth and told her to hold his hand and relax. He felt her slender fingers hold on to his strong hands. He leaned forward and pushed himself deeper into her mouth, he got to her throat and felt her tense up again. "Relax Baby," Isaac told her and then felt her throat open to take him in deep.

He called the other guy's attention to it when his heavy dark balls were dragging on the bridge of Melissa's nose. Madeleine also cheered seeing her friend's throat bulge as the big cock pushed in and out of it.

Melissa felt so naughty. She felt dirty. She felt like a slut, and she realized she loved it. Whatever she was doing must have worked for Isaac as he soon grabbed her breasts violently hard and started smacking them. He squeezed her breasts and grunted louder and faster before his muscles tightened, and he shot his cum into her throat. She felt him pull back and more ropes of his slippery, salty seed filled her mouth.

Madeleine was also getting the guys very excited with Kal soon cumming in her mouth. Derek stepped to her side and masturbated himself. He took a handful of her hair and wrapped it around his cock.

Derek told everyone this is what he has always wanted to do to a white girl with their soft long hair. He knew he was close, and he shot his cum into her brunette hair. He laughed as if he wanted to humiliate her. He felt achieved that he finally got to experience his fantasy.

Upon seeing what Derek did, Jake asked him if it was fun to cum in a white girl's hair? Hearing Derek boast about it he decided to do that to Melissa too. He stood over her and told her to suck him so he could cum.

Melissa knew what his endgame would be, so she braced herself for his cum over her hair. She gave him some of the best head she ever gave while focusing on the head of his cock and massaging it with her tongue. She heard his command for her to stop and look at him.

12