All Comments on 'Social Activities 101 Pt. 01'

by Melissahoneypie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do new writers think alike? It's either a worthless cuck story or one of these absolute bullshit black on white stories. And why is it always, or most always, a gang bang? Do black guys get a kick out of sloppy seconds, thirds, fourth's, on and on? You may think you make the black guys look strong and virulent, in reality you make them look like mindless thugs. Oh, and why the 10" black mamba cock? What a joke. You missy have a very fucked up mind and if this is the best you have to offer you'll be nothing more than the next writer to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope both of them go home with a black baby growing in theirs tummy’s.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

I thought it was an excellent story and very well written! The girls are going to be so popular.... More chapters please! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't waste time with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is always a racist subtext to any story with black guys fucking white women. The comment from Anonymous about black babies is a reflection of the black, make mindset. For them, sex is aggressive and about domination. I have never seen a single story about a black guy that feels genuine love for a white woman. When the roles are reversed however, there are lots of stories about white men and black women losing their hearts to one another. So much more erotic than the "my cock is a weapon" mentality of black men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are writers of IR stories always writing about monster black cocks that think for themselves. Is it a case of the black men around the world are incapable of love and affection and just use their monster cocks to dominate any white female that gets too close? Do black men really go out of thier way be ignorant arseholes with no no empathy or feelings? Obviously white people can be just as bad, but the black man is definitely being lead by thier cocks. And nothing else matters to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the anonymous haters below... her fantasy is her fantasy, it is not up to you to decide whether this fits with your view of life. If your not a fan of interracial taboo scenes or gangbang scenes or the stereotypes of the BBC, go read another story? This obviously isn't for you, so why bother reading it? That is like me hating Fox News and deciding to watch it, then getting outraged by what I watch on there.

Well written story with some lovely detail! I cannot wait to hear more adventures of Melissa and watch her discover all things kinky and taboo... even more so just to piss off the haters! <3

IstrokeCIstrokeCalmost 2 years ago

A good start from a promising young author. Ignore the unpleasant comments. This theme inevitably attracts them and has nothing to do with the quality of the writing. And yet it’s a theme that appeals to far more than the detractors.

LordYAMLordYAMover 1 year ago

You can have stories with big black cocks and still have the black men as human beings with empathy and compassion. Brethard does it quite well

MatthewRoydonMatthewRoydon6 months ago

Nice writing as a first published one. Not as much detailed in the developing of the story as i would have liked, but the sex scenes are evocative and nice to read. Well done and keep writing :)

Wishes78Wishes782 days ago

Really fun story, You should keep writing! I'd love to see what these girls get up to next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissahoneypie@Melissahoneypie
Fun loving, naughty white, wife. Love to try new things, I’m on here after all. Very sexual, loves to explore. Love to get down and dirty. Sharing is caring and its as great to give as it is to receive. Get to know me and you might just like me. (Goodness I suck at this, but...