Social Activities 101 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his cock out of her mouth and rested it on her forehead. Jake grabbed a handful of her soft blonde hair and folded it over his penis. He proceeded to cum on her hair.

Melissa could see his balls rise and fall as he shot his cum onto her head. She looked over to Madeleine only to see her friend on her back and her panties being pulled of her legs. Melissa was told to stand and remove her g string too. She got up and stripped naked.

The girls were both shaved smooth. Their labia were glistening with the wet juices from their aroused sex. Madeleine was getting fingered by Derek who had 2 fingers in her while Isaac picked Melissa up on his shoulder and told the guys to come eat her out. Jake wasted no time and got between Melissa's legs.

She felt his mouth on her pussy. He was very skilled. She was incredibly wet, and the guys remarked how nice and wet the white girls were for them. Jake remarked how good she tasted and how he much preferred eating a white girl's pussy to the black girls he was used to.

Derek was still fingering Madeleine when Kal knelt between her thighs. He wasted no time and put his thick black cock in her. He leaned forward and sank deep into her wet folds. Madeleine was so wet that it took very little effort form Kal to fully penetrate her. His thick, long black cock moved into her body sending an electric feeling all through her being.

Melissa was placed on the couch and told to kneel holding the couch back. Isaac adjusted her pushing her shoulders down and pulling her hips up. He licked his fingers and smeared his saliva over her already soaking wet lips. He adjusted her knees a bit wider. Isaac loved handling her like she was a living sex doll. Isaac took his place behind Melissa and teased her wet petals with the big purple-black tip of his cock.

Melissa felt Isaac's one hand on her shoulder while he adjusted himself into her with the other hand. Then he put his other hand on her hip and held her firmly. She felt him push himself deep into her. By now Melissa has had sex a few times but nothing could prepare her for the 10 inches of African black mamba that felt like it was splitting her in two. Her back arched and her shoulders rose. It was as if she had no control over her body and she loved it.

Madeleine's moans were getting louder. She could feel her orgasm building up. She could not help herself. She came to Kal's great pleasure. She felt Kal feeling inspired on top of her as he moved his hips faster and pumped harder into her.

Kal grabbed Madeleine's hands and pinned her down. He kissed her on the mouth and looked in her eyes. He started smirking as his thrusts became erratic and he broke his rhythm. He pushed himself into her as his muscles tightened. He shot his cum deep into her unprotected pussy.

Madeleine's mind felt like it was going to explode. She just took an unprotected cock from a guy she barely knew and here he was shooting his cum into her. They were locked in an embrace on the floor as Kal lay on top of her with his cock still in her.

Melissa's pussy was getting worked hard from behind by Isaac. His grunts grew louder in her ears. She felt his hand leave her hip. Then, and without warning she felt a sharp sting on her butt. Isaac's hand swatted her bouncing buns. She yelped, part from pain part from pleasure. She always fantasised about sex that was rougher than the usual love making she had with boyfriends in the past and she got exactly what she dreamed about.

Isaac loved seeing his red handprints on Melissa's ass. He loved looking at her butt bounce with each of his strong thrusts. He loved how she yelped each time he smacked her ass. He liked Melissa as a friend, possibly even a girlfriend, but he loved fucking her even more.

Derek stood in front of Melissa and told her to take his cock in her mouth and to get him hard again. He grabbed her hair, the hair that he came on a while before. He shoved his cock into her mouth telling her what a good white slut she was. He was telling Isaac how much fun Melissa's mouth was when Isaac tapped Melissa's shoulder.

She looked over her shoulder to Isaac who was thrusting away at her smooth cunt. He looked at her and announced to her that he was going to cum in her. She answered that it was okay, he could as she proceeded to push her butt back onto him.

Isaac grabbed her hips and pumped at her a few more times. His erection stabbing deep into her as he pulled her onto him. He shot his cum deep into her.

Melissa had never experienced this feeling before. Guys used to either cum in a condom or cum outside her in the past. This was her first feeling of a man shooting his seed deep in her uterus. They both collapsed on the couch, but Isaac told her not to sit on it as his cum was dripping out of her and he didn't want it staining the couch.

Derek called Melissa to him where he was sitting on the carpet. He told her to mount him but face away from him. He held his dick upright so that she could put it in her cum soaked vagina.

Melissa's legs were on the outside of Derek's. Her hips were moving to stimulate him. She felt him pumping back at her from under her. He stabilized her by holding her arms. She was displayed like a hood ornament on him.

Madeleine saw Derek's black cock coming out almost all the way then pushing back in deep in her friend's body. It was a beautiful sight and something she felt proud for helping to set up. Her friend was moaning loud as multiple orgasms ripped through Melissa's body.

Jake took Madeleine by the hand and made her stand on all fours so that Melissa could see her butt. Jake told her that he doesn't like sloppy seconds as he knelt behind her. He pulled her firm white butt cheeks apart and spat a large gob of spit onto her rosebud. He pushed his finger into her ass lubricating her.

Madeleine wated to protest but she got talked into it by the other guys. Feeling a sense of peer pressure, she agreed that Jake could take her ass. Maddy felt his cock push into her butt. She felt her anus burn as the sphincter was stretched around his fat cock and it hurt but she also wasn't going to back down now. She kept requesting him to go slow so she could get used to him in her ass.

Jake obliged to a degree but being inside a hot young white girl like Madeleine was a rare treat for a guy like him. He took his time with her and finally got his whole length into her ass. He kept adding spit on his cock, smearing it into her with each thrust. Jake grabbed some of Madeleine's cum soaked hair and pulled hard on it. He told her to reach back and pull her but cheeks apart. When his hands freed up, he proceeded to spank her butt.

Melissa was in awe of her friend taking that size cock in her ass. It was Madeleine's first time receiving anal sex and she was taking it like a big girl. She saw Isaac, her Isaac move under Madeleine.

Isaac pulled Madeleine down on him. He pushed his cock into her. Isaac was sheathed in Madeleine's pussy and Jake in her ass. The two guys found a rhythm that synchronized.

Malissa reached between her legs; she massaged her clit while Derek was having his way with her on top of him. Melissa's creaming pussy came hard on Derek's cock as she saw her friend take two of the biggest dicks she ever saw in her life, at the same time.

Kal stepped in front of Melissa and asked her if she liked what she saw happening to her friend. He smirked when she said yes, and Kal told Derek he thinks Melissa wants some double trouble too.

Derek told him that he also thinks Melissa should experience it. He took the tub of Vaseline that Kal handed him and started to smear some into Melissa's backdoor. He then told her to sit on his dick again but this time with her ass.

Melissa raised her hips and proceeded to use her body weight to help her to get Derek's cock deep in her back door. She realised why Maddy was giving these long moans as it did hurt in a very pleasurable way. She felt Derek pull her back and hold her on top of him. Then Kal got between her legs and pushed his erection into her creamed cunt.

Each of the girls were getting their bottom two holes filled by the guys. Melissa asked Madeleine if she was okay. Madeleine answered that she was in heaven and told Melissa that she looked beautiful sandwiched between Derek and Kal

The guys kept fucking the two white girls into the early morning hours. Their holes stretched and used hard and assertively. One after the other they erupted their seed deep into the two European beauties. They all lay on the couches, spent and tingling from waves of orgasms.

Isaac got up and offered his hand to Melissa. He smiled down at her. His muscular black body shining from the sweat on his dark skin. "Time for bed my baby" he invited her.

She took his hand and stood up as she followed him to spend the rest of the night in his arms in his bed. As Melissa was about to leave the living room, she looked back at Madeleine leaning her head against Derek's naked pectoral muscle. Melissa asked Madeleine if she was going to be, okay?

Kal answered for Maddy, telling Melissa not to worry about Madeleine. The three of them will take good care of her.

12