All Comments on 'Social Distancing'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not very believable

I know its a story and all but he would take her to the cleaners and she would be destroyed on social media. good story telling though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

It could have been a good story until you entered the arena of the mythical *big black dick* and the little white wife becoming addicted to it. More racist trash.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Why, that’s what happens in the arena called “Interracial Love”. If it really bothers you, read something else. Thanks for the comment.

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 4 years ago
Good piece, could be great

A good addition to your catalog, PenPal. It's a premise that quickly led into the action, and had some fun details in it that gave it some good visuals like Sadie's unkempt-to-groomed way, the ways her clothing looked on her, and her hair. I would have enjoyed seeing more development of those visuals and accentuation of the sex scenes as they played out in the plot of things.

There were great opportunities in some places to weave the sex and plot together, like having Sadie receive the hospital call while having sex with Wil, or detailing her tattooing in a naughty fashion, or her getting it on while explaining to her mother her new relationship, or the arguable climax of discovery when her husband finds out about her infidelity. Bringing in more of those specific details that you do well in your stories, particularly Sisters' Misters, and using the sex scenes as plot advances and climaxes (literally) rather than as expositional side-notes, would really launch your writing forward from good to great.

Keep up the great work!

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Uh-oh, I wish I'd gotten those ideas from you while I was writing! Excellent suggestions! I know you can appreciate that I ran low on steam two-thirds through, and it took three months to finish it. But I thought we needed a COVID story and I'm satisfied with the result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Social Distancing and the Pandemic

Given the BLM movement and the number of white women falling on their knees to apologize for racism at the command of an assertive black woman, this could be interesting material to read. The conversion of a strong aggressive white woman lawyer into a meek submissive woman throwing away everything to follow her black mistress into a new way of life would be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story! A COVID baby boom is bound to happen. Millions of men and women with nowhere to go cannot keep their distance for too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story but would love to hear more pregnant stuff

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Excellent” click on PenPal2001 to check out my 29 other submissions. Pregnancy occurs quite often. Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story one of my favourites. You did an excellent job of making Sadie a right nasty piece of work and as for that black well typical can't get his own wife he has to steal someone elses. Poor bloke dying in hospital and she does that. White women have nointegrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Race Mixing

Another fine submission. Thank you and I hope to see more of your work more frequently.

It would be nice to maybe develop the story a bit more to capture the white woman’s thoughts of being black bred. She was raised to imagine white children, but the reality is now the Black dominant genes will overwrite her submissive white traits. She anticipates making children both beautiful and different from any in her family before. And if her kids choose mates who look like dad, her white traits will pretty much be bred out. Let’s read more about the excitement and thought struggles of our beautiful white race traitors.

ceelaaceelaaabout 3 years ago

When you go in for an interracial story, there is no point of complaining on the tone and tenor of the story which is reflective of the black man's endowments. If it is interracial it is black over white. Nothing else matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crazy racist

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Its been quite some time since your last story. I love how fluidly your characters meld together. Everything just flows and seems so natural. Great variant on the bush as opposed to the more usual fully smoooth preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@NVDiceGuy,thanks for the positive comment! Ch 3 of my new story, Reversal of Fortune, was posted 2 days ago. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...