Social Exchange Games 02: 2050

Story Info
Boss must help with transporting his former employee.
1.8k words
4
7.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The SEG team arrived on time. They knocked on the door and Matt quickly put on his clothes and opened the door. SEG team consisted of 2 men and one middle aged woman officer. They acted promptly, entered the room with their equipment.

Meredith was still on the bed in her birthday suit. Her unkempt hair only added to her gorgeous look.

Male Officer 1 said, "You have certainly got a good catch."

The other officer gave smile and asked Meredith to stand on the floor with hand behind her head. The female office went to work. She measured Meredith's body from every angle with a 3D scanner. Then she inserted a tube in Meredith's pussy and recorded her tightness. After all the data was put in the system, the tablet's screen showed

'Calculating score, please wait'

Matt was a bit nervous and asked "How does it look?"

Female officer (with a grin) said, "You have indeed caught a big fish. Her tightness is well above threshold. She has almost perfect figure measurements. The icing on the top is that she has a big 4 year "dignity score". She will be a prime slave for the SEG."

Matt asked, "dignity score?"

Judging from Meredith's look, she seems to have forgotten about that parameter.

Female officer (with a grin) said, "You seem to be out of touch here. Dignity score is a score calculated based on the amount of time she has spend as a free woman. A 'GAP score' of 2 years is common as females can be enslaved every two years in the ideal best case.

Clients are more interested in women who are hard to enslave and their demand is more if they are finally enslaved after a long time. The concept is that women after the humiliation of the enslavement, regain their dignity over time, only to be consumed next time she is enslaved."

-------------

On Screen:

Initial grading score - 2050 SEG : 9.5 / 10

Name : Meredith Sawyer,

Age : 27

Address: Central City

Enslavement period:

Minimum Period (Normal) : 14 days

Additional Optional days : +10 days (due to high value)

Enslavement period: 24 days

All days are counted from the day of enlistment in a designated organization.

Enslavement Location: Star City

Enlistment : Failed

Trying Enlistment again ...

Enlistment : Pending

Cannot make entry, no initiation spot available in Star City

Comments: Deliver property to Central City SEG for finalizing enlistment ASAP.

--------

Everyone looked at the screen. Everyone except Meredith. During the calculations, the officers had put handcuff on Meredith behind her back. Then her face was blindfolded. It was a pretty big one.

Female office had asked Meredith if she wanted to say anything or drink any water, before taping her mouth with a SEG labeled tape.

Male Officer 1 said, "This is a bit expected. Star city seems to be having an unexpected surge in enslavement tonight. The city was not prepared to handle such numbers as this year it is record breaking numbers.

Central City as usual has a high enslavement numbers and is well prepared. Since your victim is from Central City and you preferred to put her there, we will immediately transport her there.

But we don't have the staff to assist in this. That's why the system is failing to register her properly. So you need to take her to Central City under your watch. You may refuse, but then your victim will be put in store until we have staff available here in Star City to process slaves.

But since you are from Central City, you should assist in this."

There was some muffled squeaks from Meredith, who clearly did not know the score, but realized something was off.

Matt said, "OK, I will help in anyway. But what is the problem here?"

Male Officer 1 said, "The SEG takes the health and safety of their property very seriously. These games are about fun and humiliation. We cannot let any of the victim falls sick or get injured. That means there has to be necessary preparations beforehand. Star city was not expecting such a surge in enslavement and will need time to prepare.

Since your victim is from Central City, it would be good if she is moved to Central City for enlistment right away. "

Matt said, "Yes ... I will go"

Male Officer 1 said, "OK then you go ahead and pack up your things. We will arrange for driver to take you to Central by road right away. We will pack her up for you."

Matt quickly put Meredith's belongings in her bags and took everything to his room and packed up.

The SEG team explained situation to Meredith, not that she had any choice. But she was more relaxed.

About 15 mins later Matt was ready to leave and met the Officer 2 in the hallway. It seems the SEG is very busy in the hotel tonight. Officer 2 then pushed a crate on wheels into Meredith room.

Matt was a bit socked when he realized how Meredith was being packed up. Looks like they put Meredith in a body length sack of sort with only her head sticking out. Matt was not used to such level of bondage. Meredith's face was not clearly visible due to the blindfold. She looked like a packed up doll.

Matt asked, "Is this standard transportation?"

Officer 2 said, "Yes, we cannot have any clothes on her. But we definitely don't want any scratches on her either."

Meredith was now on the floor in sitting posture all packed and Matt check the room final time.

Officer 2 then grabbed Meredith's hair and pulled her face upwards between his legs and held her head between his legs. He then made a ponytail of her hair and put a SEG branded band to hold the hair in place. The band also had a tag which the office ask Matt to verify for all the information about her enslavement.

Matt got a first hand sight of slave objectification. He really enjoyed it.

Matt checked out of the hotel both for himself and Meredith. The receptionist was a male this time, obviously.

Both of them walked out of the hotel. It was a bit cold outside. A few more crates and their carriers were also outside.

A TV crew was there as well. It seemed it was going big in Star City tonight.

Matt thought it was good that the victims are almost unidentifiable in their current package. But craps, if they got his face on Camera, everyone will know who is in the crate ... but who cares, it is public knowledge anyway.

The officer and the driver put Meredith's crate in the back of their van.

When Matt put the last of their luggage in the luggage area of the van, he noticed a peculiar line of women entering the hotel one-by-one. There must have been a total of 15 women. Judging from their clothes, they were hotel employees checking in at the start of the day.

That's when Matt realized what the hotel was doing. These staff was temporary replacement for the lost staff. But all of the new employees were female SEG players and the hotel really wanted them to be very temporary. It was a clever business move. Hotel staff is shielded from outside, but is like a sexy candy dangling right before the hotel guests. Matt realized that these 15 women are pretty much guaranteed to be drilled front and back in 24 hours and the hotel will make a lot of money from it.

The van had enough space for another 'couple' also headed for Central City. After Matt had taken his position, another guy also joined them. He too had a crate with a female occupant in it.

After about 15 minutes, they were on their way: Two guys, two victims and SEG driver on their way to Central City. It was a 7 hours drive by road.

---------------

After about an hour, both men had a good look at each other and their goods. They introduced themselves to each other. His name was John and the victim was his wife Jane.

John asked about Meredith.

Matt said, "We are colleagues and came here for work ... but we now have a lot more in common".

John asked, "When was her last time? Star City seemed a safe bet but ..."

Matt said, "4 years back. She is very careful!"

John said, "Oh, Jane is now in the sack for a second year."

Matt asked, "How? Did she volunteer this year?"

John said, "NO, she did not volunteer. Originally she was exempt. But she picked up some tickets for parking and driving. She was at risk of getting her license suspended for 6 months. So she made a plea deal to play in this year's games as well."

Matt was amused not because of Jane's story, but because of all he did not know about the SEG.

Jane made a sound "mph .. mph"

John quickly removed Jane's blindfold and mouth tape. Meredith was now fully paying attention to the others. Matt took out her blindfold as well.

Jane said, "I want a drink."

John started looking for something in his luggage. Matt offered his water bottle.

John picked out a small package from this luggage and refused Matt's offer, to his surprised.

John said, "Sorry about this, but I guess it does not matter much anyway."

He then opened his zip to bring his dick out. Matt and Meredith were a bit shocked. Judging that they had know idea about this rule, John explained,

"They started this last year. Slaves are not allowed to drink water from glasses in presence of men, unless they cannot offer a drink."

Matt asked "Isn't that unhygienic?"

Meredith's face said the same.

John laughed and said, "No no, I would not dare release my fountain in her mouth, I could face big trouble for that. This special filter condom was released last year. It essentially filters everything dirty and changes the flavor. Whatever comes out into her mouth is pure water."

John then put the light pink color condom on his dick and shoved in Jane's mouth. He then unloaded in her mouth and Jane drank every last drop of it. John then pulled out and the condom had turned yellow, but there was no stench at all. Instead there was a good aroma to it.

Matt was getting a good idea of the fun and humiliation of the games.

He looked at Meredith who looked back with instructions "make arrangement for this".

Matt asked John, "Can I have one of those condoms? It is a long journey."

John said, "Sure," and gave him one.

Matt looked back at Meredith assuring her that they were prepared for a practice run😉. But instead got another squinty look from her 😒.

John said, "Eheh, you should drink some water. You can't deliver anything on empty stock."

Matt quickly drank all the water from his bottle. Meredith gave him a happy look😘.