Sold Out

Story Info
Girl gets taken for a ride by her friends and loves it.
1.5k words
4.24
20.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were all dolled up, expecting a fun night out with the girls - a brand new club, newest hot spot in town, they said. So out you all drove to where they said it was, but there were no lights, no queues. Just four tough rancher looking types hanging about that descended on the car as soon as you pulled up.

But your friends got out, seemingly unconcerned, still bubbling about how good it was going to be. "Hey guys! This is gonna be excellent! Are you excited?" The ranchers nodded, and your friends started gesturing towards you.

"This is her - your favourite secret tumblr whore, in the flesh." Your eyes widened in panic - how could they know?! - but the ranchers were all over you immediately. A penis gag was forced into your mouth and your arms and legs were quickly bound together with a soft rope - you didn't even get a scream off.

Your "friends" faced you down. "Well, guess the depraved little slut is in her element now, isn't she? We hope you actually enjoy being the free use whore you claim to be - you won't get a chance to be a stain on our reputations anymore," they spat at you before getting into the car and driving away. You scream as hard as you can into the gag, but all that escapes is barely a muffle.

The ranchers take you firmly by the arms and lift you into the tray of the pickup parked just down the road. One of them pulls a knife from behind his back - intellectually you know it's just a camping knife, but the terror makes it look as large as Croc Dundee's.

"Now," the leader drawled at you. "We read that blog much as those bitches did, so we thinks you're gonna 'njoy this as much as we will. But just in case we're wrong..." he taps the flat of the knife gently against you shoulder and you shudder gently. "Well, let's just hope we're not."

At that, the other three grasp you tightly, and you have a moment to realise what happens next your clothes are cut away; the tattered remains of the promise of a fun night out. The coldness of the knife mixing with the fear creating goosebumps across your body in the night breeze. The appreciative noises the ranchers made were some small comfort.

"Now, in you get girl." The leader gestures to a cage hard up against the cab, and with some helping hands that did far more wandering than helping, you manage to squeeze in. Feeling thoroughly manhandled you make yourself as small as possible inside the cage, trying to cover yourself as much as possible. The slender bars digging into your knees and sides, unable to protect yourself with your arms and legs bound. The leader hops in the cab and starts it running, the other three jump in the back with you.

It was only a short drive before you stopped at a motel, and pulled up right next the door. The ranchers get you out of the cage and carry you swiftly into the room before anyone sees. The room is standard motel, but with a raised long bench stretching the length of the available space.

"Well there missy, I reckon you c'n figure out just what's gonna happen here. Now we're gonna take this gag out of you, and you're gonna stay quiet, coz there ain't no-one staying out here tonight anyway, so you may as well play nice."

He removes the gag, and as soon you've got enough air, you breathe in to take a mighty scream - and he has hold of your neck, squeezing tightly on the artery, and immediately you start to feel light headed. He moves into your eye line to make eye contact before releasing pressure on the artery so you can breathe, but remaining in complete control. "Now I said, you play nice." You take a couple of panicked breaths which he must have interpreted as defiance, as he squeezes again and you feel that familiar light headed feeling. He holds slightly longer this time, and you lose the ability to think, and oh god, no, don't enjoy this!

He releases again, and you take shallow breaths as fast as you can. He stares you down but obviously must feel satisfied you won't try again, because he kneels and undoes the bindings on your legs. You're led to the bench and bent over, legs tied to the supports. The bench is adjusted so your ass is just slightly upturned, and the bindings on your arms are looped to encompass the bench. You pull against them futilely - you're not going anywhere.

The leader approaches, cock first, brandishing the knife. "I'm just gonna leave this as a reminder." He says as he works the hilt of the knife under the bindings, so you can feel the flat of the blade along your back.

"You want this to happen though, don't you?" he looks down questioningly at you. "Oh come on - I could smell that arousal from inside the truck when we was on the way over. You might as well admit it."

You lower your head in shame, and he walks around behind you, reaching his fingers easily into your traitorously slick wetness.

You let out an involuntary moan as he coats his fingers with your juices and he walks back around to your head, and proffers the glistening fingers to your mouth. You look up at him, pleading - but there's no give, so you take them into your mouth, and suck your own arousal off him.

"I knew she was a slut! Alright boys, let's use the bitch." He immediately pushed his cock into your mouth, and you start to suck it with abandon. One of the others takes a position at your rear and starts pumping away at your pussy. There's no thought to you here - you're a fleshlight, with free lube and sounds effects.

The other two start a running dialogue of how much of a slut you are in the moment. "Oh dude, she's such a fucking whore - look at her ass bounce, she's trying to rock back as well!" "Fucking pathetic - this is her place all right, look how desperate she is to get used." "At least you know she's still gonna be good by the time we get a turn - she'll be dripping all night, how worked up she is!"

The one behind spanks your ass in his eagerness, almost like he didn't even mean to, and your already treacherous cunt clenches around his cock and you moan your approval.

"Oh ho ho - well this is going to be some fun! Should've felt this cunt squeeze when I spanked her!"

The pronouncement was greeted with a roar of laughter and approval, and started a new round of taunts.

"Try choking her again! Cunt like this'll love a good choke" "I can't wait to stretch her asshole - that's gonna be some fun!"

The sucking stopped - he started fucking your face hole instead. Soon the degradation fades. Before long all thought was fucked out of your head as you just gave in to it. Your ass kept being spanked, and at some point they worked out slapping your face gave the same response. Dimply you're aware of changing places; of dripping from both ends. All holes. Swallowing what you could so you don't choke.

At one point it became too much, you started to struggle - and all that happened was light pressure applied to the knife on your back, and you felt it anew. Even such a light pressure somehow cutting through the haze of the sensations and settling you back into it. The attention you're getting at both ends is unceasing; you lose yourself to it completely. You get given water at multiple points, but it's only a momentary respite - the cocks keep coming.

Soon you lose yourself to it completely, and the feeling of being used, being full, being useful just takes over.

You wake in the morning, resting in the bed - you can tell you've been wiped down and had something rubbed in to your bruised behind. You sit up and can see at least 25 guys sprawled across the rest of the motel, in chairs, on the floor, wherever. Your eyes widen in shock as to how many times it means you had to have been used.

The leader sees you sit up, and walks on over. "Well now, if it isn't the prettiest little free use whore I ever did have. Good to see you're awake." You try to speak, but your throat is dry - he hands you some water, and you drink gratefully. Dimly you realise you can still taste cum from last night.

"Can you imagine for a second, how stupid those friends of yours are? What were they thinking? They paid us to take you away. They paid us! For you to be used as a fuck toy, for us to get ourselves off. Like that isn't exactly your fantasy? And any guy ever wouldn't dream of the same? Madness."

He leans in close to you, and holds your gaze intently. "Now the real question is - in the cold hard light of day - are you gonna stay with us?"

And you feel yourself shiver remembered orgasms as you nod your head yes.