Social Experiment

Story Info
A college Sexual Studies experiment.
1.6k words
4.43
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

by Musings of Pan

I was a senior at State University. While most of the kids had active social lives, I did not. I had to spend all my time on school work and two part time jobs to try to graduate without a huge debt that I would be paying on for the rest of my life. So I kept working, knowing that this was the last year.

It was early in the second quarter when I had a few minutes to kill before my next class so l was reading the notices on the bulletin board. Mostly club meetings, a coming dance that I had no time for and no one to take, someone looking for a ride home, etc. Then I saw a notice that was different - just a small typed sheet. I don't know why it caught my eye. It said:

"Department of Sociology 

Looking for students to participate in an erotic experiment. Must be over 18 years old. If interested contact Mrs. Griffin at xxx-xxxx"

I thought this might be something to do that would liven up my life a bit without the time and maintenance required to have a girlfriend so I wrote down the number. Later that day I called to find out more about this experiment. 

The phone was answered by a woman saying, "Human Sexuality Studies, Ms. Griffin's office." I explained that I had seen the notice asking for participants in an experiment and wanted more information. After taking my name, phone number and email address she explained that this is  a follow up study based on the work done by William Masters and Virginia Johnson in which they first asked strangers to kiss each other and later asked strangers to undress each other. She asked if I was comfortable being nude with someone I did not know while being recorded and then she asked if I was attracted to men or women. I replied yes and women. Finally she gave me the place and time which was Wednesday next week.

Fortunately the date being a week away, I was able to swap shifts for my job at the pizza place to be available. The next Wednesday after a shower I arrived at the sociology building, room 304 just before 7:00 PM. It seemed like walking into any other college class. I counted seven guys including me and nine girls. 

An older woman entered the room and introduced herself as Ms. Griffin. She started by asking who had looked up the Masters and Johnson undress me video on the Internet. All hands went up. Then she explained that she is studying human sexuality by expanding on the undress me study. This study will start in the same way as we will be paired with someone we do not know and asked to undress each other but not stop with underwear. Also, after undressing we will spend thirty minutes doing whatever we both agree on. All sessions will be recorded on camera but the videos will be used for scientific purposes only and not released to the public.  She then said that anyone who does not want to participate should leave now. 

There were a few minutes of silence and some giggles while we all looked around but no one left. Ms. Griffin smiled and said she was glad we were all game to do this. She then asked the girls to follow her and led them out through a side door. Several minutes of anticipation followed until she returned and asked us to follow.

We were led into a hallway with a series of doors each labeled with a letter of the alphabet. Ms. Griffin started calling out our first names and a door letter. I got D. We went to our assigned rooms and entered.

The room I entered was small and contained only a table and a double bed. Sitting on the bed was a very nice looking girl with shoulder length dark hair wearing a green button front shirt and tan slacks. She smiled nervously and I am sure I did the same. "Hi, I'm Jeff," I said. "I'm Megan." She responded.

After a somewhat uncomfortable moment I told her I was pleased that I drew such a good looking girl and asked if she was ready. She quietly said yes. I told her that if at any time she wanted to stop just say so. 

I said since there were no instructions on how to proceed I suggest that one of us takes something off the other and then that one takes the same thing off the first. She nodded so I asked if she wanted to go first. She said no, she wanted me to start.

I smiled, then bent down and kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss. I sat on the floor in front of her, picked up one foot and started removing her shoe. I took off both shoes and socks. I figured they all went together and she did not object. Then I spent a few moments massaging one foot and then the next. I rose and kissed her lips again.

Megan said, "That was very nice." She then leaned in and kissed me with some passion. As I had done she sat on the floor in front of me and took off my shoes and socks. She stroked each foot, rose and kissed me.

"I am liking this" I said. 

"So am I " She said.

I kissed her and starting at the top, button by button, opened her shirt. She smiled as I slid it off her shoulders. I then ran my hands slowly up her arms and down to her bra cups where I fondled both for a bit. When I lowered my hands and moved to kiss her she leaned in and put her arms around me for a very passionate kiss.

Megan gave me a shorter kiss and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. I was wearing a T-shirt under so when the outer shirt was off she mimicked my action and caressed my nipples through the T-shirt. We kissed.

I asked her to stand in front of me. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. I lowered them and helped her step out of them. Then I slid my hand up the inside of her legs and stroked her crotch through her panties. I stood and we kissed while standing.

Megan sat on the bed and unbuckled my belt. As she started lowering my zippier she looked up and asked, "Is it so hard it will spring out at me?" 

"Finding that out is part of the fun." I said as I took her hand and placed it over my cock.

When my pants were off she ran her hands up the insides of my legs and felt my cock through my briefs. As always we ended with an enthusiastic kiss.

After I sat I kissed her and asked, "Are you still okay with this?" She nodded, reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Then I pulled it forward and down uncovering her breasts. I took a moment to look and whispered, "You are beautiful." I proceeded to fondle both of those beautifully shaped breasts ending with grasping and lightly pulling her nipples. Both of us were breathing hard.

I raised my arms so she could pull the T off. I thought she would caress my chest with her hands, which she did at first but then she had me lie on my back so she could rub my chest with her breasts. Our kiss was with her lying on top of me.

She stood so her crotch was near eye level with me sitting. I ran my fingers over her slit through her panties. Then hooked my fingers in the panties waist band and lowered slowly enjoying the sight as her clean shaved slit came into view. When her panties were off 

I leaned forward and kissed her lower lips. She gasped so I gave them a couple of licks as well.

Megan sat and I stood. Her smile looked like a cat that caught a canary. She started by exploring my cock through my briefs. When she pulled them down my very hard cock sprang out and hit her face. She giggled at that, then took my cock and licked the head like she had an ice cream cone. Her lips opened and engulfed my cock. I gasped.

Both naked, we sat on the bed and I said, "We have finished our assignment. Now we have to think up something to do for the next half hour."

She smiled, lay back with her legs open and said, "I can think of something."

I started making love to her breasts with my hands and then sucking and pulling her nipples with my mouth. I slid a hand down between her legs and then between her lips noticing how wet she was. Meanwhile she was enthusiastically stroking my cock. I slipped a finger into her and with the thumb of the same hand brushed her clit. She whispered, "Fuck me now!"

I told her, "Get on top. I want to watch your boobs bounce as you go up and down."

She straddled me and lowered herself. Her pussy felt warm, wet, and wonderful. I reached up and played with her breasts as she moved up and down. I wanted this to last forever but both of us were too worked up to last long. She bounced harder as her pussy started contracting on my cock. I let loose shooting up into her. 

As we calmed down Megan lay forward with her breasts pressing on my chest and me still inside her. "So this is what strangers do." I said, "Think of what this would have been like if we were lovers."