Social Media Status

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill sat at his desk. He had not expected the stabbing pain he felt in his gut as he thought about his wife going off to see another man. "What if he's the one? What if this guy just melts her panties? What does that say about me? Am I that big of a loser? Why the fuck did I ever agree to this?"

Shelly heard him muttering so she stepped to his door. One look told her Bill was in pain. "Bill, are you okay?" She saw that he was still holding his phone. "Has something happened?" Then it clicked, Abby must have called him. Shelly's heart went out to the young man as he waved her off saying he was fine.

Bill had told Shelly some of what happened with Abby and the Facebook status change. He hadn't given any details but it was obvious there were some problems in the bedroom. Shelly just assumed Abby was looking for a solution outside of their marriage. Shelly kept her opinion to herself, but she thought Abby was stupid to risk losing a guy like Bill. A sudden thought hit her and she snatched up the phone.

AT 4:55 Shelly poked her head into her boss's office. "I have to take off, don't stay too late. Go do something fun," She said smiling at him. She gave Mandy a high-five as she walked past her.

"Knock knock, I don't want to be a pest, but you never called me, so I thought I'd try again. Care to join me for a drink? My treat!"

Bill was shaken from his funk, he smiled at Mandy, "I'd love to."

Bill sat across from Mandy at a small table. She nervously swirled the wine in her glass before taking a long sip. She sat her glass on the table, sighed deeply, and looked Bill in the eye.

"So, as you may have guessed, Shelly told me your circumstance has changed. Can I ask you what's going on?"

Bill studied his Vodka Tonic. "Well, I guess I'm not completely sure. My wife and I agreed to a limited open relationship, but it's not anything I wanted."

Mandy made a face, "That sounds complicated. What is a limited open relationship?"

Bill sighed, he needed to discuss his feelings with someone so he told Mandy the whole story.

"Wow, so she plans to cozy up to a few guys and see if any of them turn her on, but if they do she promises not to have sex with them? And you believe her?"

Bill hung his head, "I've got no choice if I want to stay married. If she cheats, I'm gone! If she finds a guy she wants and doesn't cheat, we do therapy to see if our relationship can be fixed. If she doesn't like any of the other guys, she promised to see a Doctor about her problem."

"Why doesn't she just go see a doctor? Why all the crap with the other guys?"

"She says she has to know if it's all her or if I'm the major cause of her problem. If she gets all hot for some guy, she believes that means she doesn't have a medical problem and she can avoid taking any medications and the anxiety they will cause her."

"Hmm, not sure I buy that, but it may work out for her. So, what does all that mean for you while she's auditioning potential playmates?"

"Goose and Gander, I guess. I'm allowed to see other women, but can't have sex with them."

"Wow, that's a major disappointment!" Mandy gave him a sexy smile and he chuckled.

"Mandy, I like you, but I have to play by the rules if there's any hope of saving my marriage. I hope you understand."

Mandy sighed deeply, "I hope the stupid bitch realizes what she's risking."

"I'll drink to that," Bill said and ordered another round as the two friends continued their lively conversation.

Meanwhile, Abby was perched on a bar stool at the Press Lounge awaiting Rob Porter's arrival. As she waited, she scanned the room. Abby was surprised by the butterflies she felt in her stomach. She shook her back her long curls and smiled as Rob approached. She stood, greeted Rob, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I was kind of surprised when my sister suggested I call you. I know you're married and I don't want to cause any trouble."

"Well, Amy must have learned of my new status and remembered me telling her how cute her big brother was."

Rob chuckled, "Not sure my little sister would ever admit to anyone finding her Geeky older brother "Cute."

Abby laughed, leaned toward him, and placed a hand on his forearm. "If you are a Geek, then you're the cutest Geek I know."

Rob grinned widely at her, "So, tell me about your "new" status."

Abby shyly looked at her feet then raised her face to smile at the handsome young man. "I'm still married, but we've agreed to an open relationship, so you don't have to worry about causing any problems."

"I see," Rob said. He rotated his stool toward Abby and put his feet up on the rests. The maneuver put Abby's crossed legs between his knees. He held his drink in his left hand and used his right index finger to lightly draw circles on Abby's knee.

Abby looked down and watched as Rob played with her knee. Her skirt was short, but not overly so. Rob's fingers continued to explore the soft flesh of her exposed leg. She looked into his eyes and smiled, knowing that might encourage the young man.

Absently she thought about how easy it was for her to flirt with him, to lead him on, to build his expectations. She wasn't aroused, but she was enjoying the game.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Abby blushed, "Rob, you're the first man I've spent any time with since my change in status. I'm more than a little unsure of myself so I'm sorry if I seem distracted."

Rob nodded, "Okay, well why don't we go to dinner and then just see where the evening goes?"

Dinner was lovely and their conversation was smooth and easy. Rob was thinking of taking Abby back to his place when she dashed his hopes.

"This has been a lovely evening, Rob, but I must get home." She kissed him lightly on the lips and asked him to walk her to her car. At her car, they kissed deeply for a few minutes before Abby pushed him away and climbed into her car.

As she drove home she questioned herself. "Yes, I liked him touching me, and kissing him was good, really good, but was I aroused? Did I want to fuck him?" The answer was "Maybe," and she found that answer frustrating.

When she climbed into bed that night, Bill rolled over to spoon her. He draped an arm around her and grasped her breast. His hand felt warm and she was comforted by his closeness.

Her thoughts drifted back to Rob and she again asked herself if she'd been aroused by him. As she pondered that, Bill began to play with her nipple and it hardened in response. It was usually at this point that she'd grab his wrist and fling his hand away, but tonight, it felt good.

Bill became emboldened when she didn't stop him. He began to pull and twist her sensitive nipple. The pain/pleasure sensations washed through her body and she felt herself getting wet.

The mental images in her mind began to jump around as the pleasure increased. She knew it was Bill's hand that held her, but images of Rob's face, Rob's kiss, and Rob's caressing fingers, all raced through her mind. She felt Bill's erection press against her ass and her mental images shifted to her husband tweaking and pulling on her nipple.

Abby pushed back against the hard dick probing her ass. She lifted her leg and reached through to rub it against her wet slit. She could hear Bill's ragged breathing as he adjusted himself. She pressed the spongy head against her opening and it forced itself in. She moaned as it slid into her.

Bill slowly stroked in and out of her as Abby slid a hand back to grab his hip and urge him on. She pushed back as he stroked into her and their tempo began to build. She moaned again as Bill began to slam into her soft ass more forcefully.

Silently, she thought, "Yes, Bill, fuck me. Oh, that feels so good, Baby. Mmm... yes Rob, just like that, Yes!"

Bill was overcome with excitement, his wife was actively fucking him for the first time in many months! He gripped her hip and pounded into her wet pussy.

Abby was still lost in her own world, her eyes tightly closed. The mental images were shifting like lightning flashes, Rob, Bill, Rob, Bill. Oh, god that dick felt so good inside her!

She opened her eyes and the familiar fixtures of her bedroom appeared. She felt her excitement begin to fade. She stopped pushing back against Bill's thrusts. She felt him tightened his grip on her hip as he fucked into her.

The excited tension that had gripped her faded away and she relaxed her body. Bill fucked her faster, racing to claim his climax. She went limp and let him finish inside her. She felt Bill roll away from her. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom to tidy up his mess.

Bill lay flat on his back, sucking in air. It had been so good, she was there, alive and excited, and then she just faded into the same dead fish she'd been before. "What the fuck happened? Did I do something wrong?" He mentally beat himself up.

When Abby slid back into bed, Bill reached out and caressed her arm. He asked, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine, it was nice." She said the words, but she knew Bill would not believe her, they both knew she was just trying to be kind.

"I'm sorry, Abby. For a few minutes, I thought maybe... "

"I know, Honey, I'm just tired, let's not talk about it now."

Over the next few days, Bill tried to talk to Abby about the event, but each time he brought it up she put him off, saying she needed more time to sort things out. He was quickly beginning to believe his marriage was doomed.

At work, Abby overheard some of the younger ladies planning to meet up for drinks on Friday and asked if she could tag along. They readily accepted her into their group. That evening she told Bill she would be out for the evening on Friday.

"Oh, another date?"

"No, I'm meeting up with several girls from the office. They often go out together and I thought it might be fun. We're headed to the Lennox for drinks and maybe some dancing."

"The Lennox Hotel? I've heard the lounge there is quite the pick-up place."

"I wouldn't know about that. If it is, perhaps I'll make some new friends. I mean, that is what I'm supposed to be doing, right?"

Bill's face soured, "I wish to God I'd never agreed to this bullshit!" He turned and stormed out of the room.

It hurt Abby to see him upset, but she had to follow through with her plan. "He agreed to it, he can't back out now! I have to see this through," she reasoned with herself. Still, she worried that she was pushing him away.

By Friday Bill was hardly acknowledging Abby at home. He got up early and left for work without speaking to her. He ignored her midmorning text reminding him she would be late that evening.

He sat at his desk that afternoon brooding over what to do. His cell rang and he saw that Mandy was calling him. That brightened his mood a bit and he answered.

"Hi, handsome! I had hoped you might have called me this week, did I scare you away?"

Bill laughed, "Sorry, I'm afraid I would not be very good company and I didn't want to inflict that on a sweet person like you."

"Oh no, still playing games, is she?"

"Yes, she's headed out to some pick-up bar tonight with some girlfriends. She's hoping to make some new friends at the Lennox."

"Oh my, the Lennox, well, there will likely be a fair number of "suits" there looking to meet someone. (She paused) So, what are your plans? Please tell me you didn't plan to just sit home and brood."

Bill didn't know how to respond, "Uh, er, I."

"Oh, good heavens! I'm sending you my home address. Pick up a bottle of wine and I'll make you dinner. Nothing fancy, just some baked pork chops and a salad. Can you be there at 7:00?"

"I, er, uh..."

"Great! I'll see you then! Oh, maybe you better make it two bottles of wine," she said and giggled as she hung up.

The Lennox was pretty crowded, but the girls found a table that would seat the five of them. The Happy Hour crowd had likely been there a while because they were pretty loud. Abby was feeling the excitement of the room and was on her second gin and tonic within 20 minutes. The girls were all pounding down the booze and their table roared with laughter.

The DJ was playing soulful slow tunes and the dance floor was packed. It didn't take long for the guys to notice the table full of boisterous ladies and they began drifting over to chat them up.

"Hello beautiful lady, would you please join me for a dance?"

Abby turned to see a tall handsome man smiling down at her. He looked to be European and she detected a bit of an accent. She smiled broadly at him and rose to her feet. They moved onto the dance floor and he moved her around with great confidence.

"You are a marvelous dancer! My name is Abby."

"It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance, Abby. My name is Jean-Luc."

"Jean-Luc? Like in Star Trek? Are you French?"

"Yes, we share the same name, but I am a Banker, not the Captain of a spaceship."

Abby laughed, "I love your accent, how long have you been in the US?"

"My company transferred me here about five years ago. Are you traveling or do you live in this area?"

"I live here in town.... Oh my," Abby said as Jean-Luk spun her around. And then pulled her tightly to his chest.

They danced through 3 songs and Abby was quite impressed by the suave Frenchman. She could see people watching as he twirled her around the floor, using his powerful arms to move her effortlessly. She was breathing hard when he finally walked her back to her table.

As they walked he bent to speak into her ear. "I will have to apologize to your husband for keeping you on the floor so long."

"He's not here, I'm with a group of friends from work."

"He is very brave to allow such a beautiful woman to be out alone," he said and laughed. Perhaps your friends would permit me to join you?"

He pulled a chair away from another table, cozied up to Abby, and ordered another round of drinks for the table. The girls all gave Abby huge smiles of approval. They chatted and Abby found him very charming. Soon they were laughing and he had his arm around her. He leaned into her, softly stroked her cheek, placed a finger under her chin, and kissed her. He broke the kiss, gazed into her eyes for a moment, and then kissed her deeply.

Abby was a little woozy from her fourth drink of the evening. She liked the way this man kissed her. She gazed dreamily into his handsome face, ran a hand into the back of his hair, and pulled him in for a long sloppy kiss.

When they broke apart he asked, "Would you like to go with me up to my room? It has a lovely view of the city and we could have some privacy." Without waiting for an answer, he stood, dropped some money on the table, and took Abby's hand. "Come, My Sweet, the elevators are out this way."

Abby clung to his arm as they moved out of the noisy lounge and onto the elevator. Once the doors closed he pulled her into a deep kiss as his hands roamed her back.

Abby was nearly panting when the doors opened and he escorted her down the hall to his door. Her booze-fogged brain told her not to go into the room. She had gotten her answer, it was time to leave.

Jean-Luk sensed her hesitation. He pulled her in for another deep kiss and she sagged against him. Without breaking the kiss, he got the door open and maneuvered Abby inside. Within moments they stripped each other and were on the bed, locked in yet another deep embrace.

"Abby, you are so beautiful, I am struggling to control myself, I want you so badly."

It was music to Abby's ears, she pulled him down on top of her and wrapped her legs around him. He easily slid into her sopping-wet pussy and she moaned with pleasure. Jean-luk stroked into her and whispered French words of love into her ear. She felt her orgasm growing and locked her heels around his legs as he pounded into her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Abby gasped as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. He roared out as he drove deeply into her and then exploded, filling her with his cum.

Moments later he rolled off of her and they cuddled together. Slowly, reality began to filter back into Abby's mind. She closed her eyes and, unbidden, her husband's face appeared. She cringed, she had cheated. She had sworn to him it would not happen, but it did. Tears began to leak from her eyes.

Bill was nervous as he drove to Mandy's house. Mandy could read him like a book and she was very straightforward, not a game player. He knew he would never be able to hide his fears and concerns about his "Limited Open Relationship," which was good because he didn't want to hide anything from Mandy. He thought about that for a minute and wondered why that was. He hardly knew her, but felt he owed it to her to be completely honest with her.

As they sipped an after-dinner glass of wine, Bill studied her over the rim of his glass. Her open, honest face was very cute. Her body was firm and curvy and his mind kept playing thoughts of exploring those curves. He shook off his lust and thought about his circumstances. His sadness must have shown on his face.

"Bill, It pains me to see you like this. I think it's very unfair for her to put you through this. I know you still love her and want to save your marriage, but you should only give so much. She has to be willing to give also, it can't be one-sided, that's what a partnership is."

"I know, I'm probably just kidding myself. I'm pretty sure she'll find some guy that rings all of her bells and I'll be history. It hurts because, at one time we were really good together, and still are, except for the whole sex thing."

Mandy slowly shook her head. "You're just like I was. You remember how good it was and want it to be like it was then, but it won't ever happen. I thought my Ex and I were good until things began to change. I kept telling myself I just needed to give a little more and things would improve, but my Ex was selfish. Bill, selfish people will always want more and they will never be satisfied with what they have. It took me a while to see the truth of that, but eventually I did and I left him. It wasn't easy and I sometimes wished I hadn't done it, but, deep down, I knew I would have been miserable if I'd stayed."

Bill knew Mandy had hit the nail on the head. As much as Abby swore she loved him, he knew she would dump him if she found someone that "interested" her. Bill was being honest with himself for the first time. Mandy had helped open his eyes to reality. Man, reality sucks!

He took Mandy's glass from her hand and placed it on the coffee table next to his. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. When they broke apart, Mandy gave him a questioning look. He kissed her again and then sat back.

"You're right, It's time I take control of my life." He stood and pulled Mandy into another kiss. "Thank you for the dinner, I hope you'll let me return the favor soon." He kissed her goodbye at the door and drove home.

The house was dark when Bill walked in at 10:30. Three hours later he jerked awake on the couch where he had been waiting. His eyes blinked a few times as his brain began to recognize his surroundings. Abby was pushing the front door closed, trying not to repeat the loud squeak that had awoken Bill. She was startled to see him sitting on the couch when she turned away from the door.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Why are you sleeping on the couch?"

"I guess I need not ask why you are getting home at 1:30 in the morning. It's pretty obvious you've gotten your answer and sadly, I've gotten mine as well."

"Bill, It's not what it looks like. Please don't jump to any conclu..."

"STOP!, Just fucking stop! It's hard enough to know the truth, that it's me who no longer interests you. Please don't make it worse by lying to me about it."

Abby hung her head, "I'm sorry, Bill."

"Yeah, me too. I'm sorry I was so fucking stupid. He sighed deeply. "Well, at least we know you won't need any medications, except maybe a morning-after pill."