Social Media Status

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby gasped, the sudden realization that she might need the Plan B pill, slammed home the reality of her situation. She burst into tears and ran up to their room. She stripped off and got into the shower.

Bill used that time to gather a few things and move to the guest room. He locked the door and crawled into the bed. He shed silent tears as he mourned the end of his marriage.

The next morning, Abby confessed what she'd done. She tried to use booze as an excuse, but only half-heartedly. She knew she was not drunk and had willingly given herself to Jean-Luc. She tried to convince Bill that counseling would resolve their issues and the marriage could be saved, but Bill said it was too late.

Bill had Abby served at work and none of her friends were shocked it happened. At his office, he was not surprised to hear a loud barking laugh and then hear Shelly exclaim, "Take that, Bitch," after he had told her to check his Facebook status. There Shelly had read the word, "Unattached."

It was midday when he stopped by Mandy's office and offered to take her to dinner. "I owe you dinner and much, much, more, so can I pick you up at 7:00?"

She smiled at him, lifted a finger then picked up her cell phone. Bill waited until she put the phone back down and asked again, "So dinner?"

Mandy grinned, "Yes to dinner, and since Mom is taking the kids, maybe we can work on the "much, much, more" too."

Two months later, Shelly smiled as she read, that like Bill's, Mandy's new status was "Attached."