Social Media Status

Story Info
Spouse surprised by a change in relationship status.
7.7k words
4.17
45.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,109 Followers

A selfish wife leads the spouse to make a change in his status.

She tightened her grip on Bill's hair as she pulled his face deeper into her sloppy pussy. She humped against his mouth as she groaned in pleasure.

"Uhm, Uhm," Abby softly grunted as her pleasure grew.

Abby arched her back and clamped her shapely thighs around Bill's head as his tongue worked her into an explosive orgasm. As her climax receded she relaxed into the mattress and her husband began to kiss his way up her body.

Abby was sucking air as she panted for breath. When Bill attempted to kiss her, she turned her head and pushed him away.

"I've told you, that's gross! Now go wash your face."

Bill groaned and rolled off the bed, his erection waving in the air. "I'll be right back."

He dashed into the bathroom and quickly washed his face in the sink. He dried his face, grabbed the bottle of mouthwash, and did a quick swish-and-spit before quickly returning to the marital bed.

His erection had faded but was returning as he moved to spoon against his wife. He slipped an arm around her and grabbed a large breast as he pressed against her firm ass cheeks.

Abby groaned, stuck a hand under his arm, flipped his hand off of her boob, and scooted away from him. "Stop it, Bill, I'm tired, maybe in the morning."

Instantly angry, Bill fired back, "What the fuck, Abby? This is the third time you've pulled this shit! You were not tired 30 minutes ago when I went down on you, but now that you've gotten yours, you're too tired to take care of me?"

"Just let me rest, we'll do it in the morning."

"Bullshit! That's what you said last weekend and the weekend before that! You haven't done anything for me in almost a month!"

Abby sighed deeply, rolled onto her back, and spread her legs. Okay, just be quick, I need to sleep."

"Another mercy fuck? You're going to just lie there like a dead woman and let me masturbate into your dead pussy, just like you did last time! Well, FUCK YOU!!"

Bill got up, yanked his pillow off the bed, and stormed out of the room. He made his way to the guest room and ripped the covers back on the bed. He slammed his pillow against the headboard.

Bill muttered to himself, "Fucking bitch! She's always happy to have me go down her and get her off, but can't be bothered with MY needs. I can't remember the last time she sucked me off and those dead-fish fucks, what the hell is with that? The last time she didn't even pretend to enjoy it. Something has got to change, I can't take this much longer."

Bill hardly slept, he had forgotten to close the blinds and the early-morning sun was streaming in through the bedroom window. He squinted against the light, "Fuck me!" He threw back the covers and got out of bed. He marched into the master suite to grab his robe. He did not care if he woke Abby, but she was motionless as he left their bedroom.

He was sipping his third cup of coffee when Abby opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the deck. She joined Bill under the shade of their umbrella as she sat her cup down on the large outdoor table. Bill did not acknowledge her in any way as he gazed across the backyard and sipped his coffee.

"I'm sorry. You're right I have been selfish and I've been ignoring you lately. I love how you make me feel when you go down on me, but as soon as I finish, I seem to lose interest. I know that's selfish and not fair to you, but it's how I feel. In my defense, I never asked you for sex, you just started in and I let it happen. What you do feels wonderful, so I don't stop you, but I would have been fine if you'd never started."

"I don't know what that means."

"Okay, I guess what I'm saying is I've lost interest in sex. If it was up to me, we'd just skip it altogether."

"But you get off every time I lick you, you get your fun and then it's over."

"True, but that's just a physical reaction. You know what feels good to me and you do it until It overtakes me and my body reacts. It's kind of like sticking a vibrator on my clit. It's going to feel good even if I'm not in the mood for sex."

"Oh great, so I'm just a human dildo, vibrating your clit until you come?"

"I'm sorry, I know it's awful, but Yes, that's what it's like for me. I simply have lost all interest in sex."

Bill harrumphed, "Have you really lost all interest in sex, or is it that you've lost all interest in sex WITH ME?"

Abby had been about to take a sip of her coffee when Bill asked his question. Her cup stopped halfway to her lips. She slowly returned the cup to the table, studying it as she did so. She cocked her head to one side as she continued to stare at the cup in deep thought for several moments. She turned to face her disgruntled husband.

"I don't know. I guess I've never thought about it. Maybe it's true, but how would I know? We've been married for nine years, I've never even considered sex with anyone else. I have no idea if I'd feel the same way if I was with someone else."

"What the fuck, Abby, are you saying you want a divorce?"

"NO! God no, I love you. I'm just trying to give you an honest answer to your question. I don't know if my lack of interest in sex is universal, or if it's just with you."

Bill looked disgusted, "Thanks a lot! Can't tell you how wonderful it is knowing my wife has no interest in me, but may have some interest in another guy.

"Abby, I'm only 39 years old, I need sex! What can we do? You're only 36, and losing interest in sex is not normal for someone your age. Maybe we should see a doctor or something."

"You mean, "I" should see a doctor! That's what you're saying, that I'm sick or crazy because I don't want to have sex with you!"

Bill sighed and shook his head, "I'm not sure I can continue like this, we have to do something."

"Now who's talking about divorce? That's ridiculous! In every other way, we are perfect together! If sex wasn't an issue, would you have any complaints about our marriage?"

Bill looked at his coffee cup for several moments, "No, but the No-Sex thing is a big deal to me. I've been patient, but we have to do something... soon!"

Abby placed a hand on her husband's forearm, "Okay baby, give me a little time, I'll think of something."

Bill just nodded, but he knew he was just delaying the inevitable showdown. Abby would never admit she had a serious problem that required medical attention. But, she asked for time to consider their situation, he loved her and would gladly give her that time in the hope she would come to understand the problem.

Over the next two weeks, Abby mentioned she had talked to friends and done a lot of online research, but made no mention of seeking medical advice. Bill was giving his right hand a workout, but it gave him little satisfaction.

Three weeks later he was sitting at his desk at work when he heard a quick knock on his open office door. He looked up to see Mandy from the accounting department standing at his door.

Mandy is a 28-year-old divorced mother of two. She had always been friendly toward Bill, even a bit flirtatious. She was not a beauty, but she was cute and had a killer body. Bill didn't see her at work very often but usually joked around with her whenever he ventured into the accounting department.

"Hey Bill, do you have a second?"

"Sure, Mandy. Don't tell me I screwed up one of my reports?"

She laughed and shook her head, "No this is not business related. If you're busy I can come back later."

"No, no, please come in," he said, as he stepped around his desk and pointed to a couple of client chairs.

"Thanks," Mandy said and closed the door before taking a seat. "Bill, I know this is a bit forward, but would you like to meet me for a drink after work this evening? The Eagles Nest, across the street, has a great happy hour and I'd love to buy you a drink."

Bill was stunned. "Uh, that's really nice of you Mandy, but uh..."

"Damn! I'm too late, I knew I should have come down here this morning. Well, okay Bill, but please keep me in mind. For you, I'm available anytime." She stood, pulled him into a half embrace, and kissed him on the cheek. "I hope to hear from you soon," she said as she opened the door and walked out.

Bill watched as she walked away, ass swaying most provocatively. "What the fuck just happened," he said out loud to no one. He shook his head and sat back down at his desk. Moments later, Mrs. Stevens, his PA, popped into his office. She had an uncharacteristic silly grin on her face.

"She asked you out, didn't she? I always suspected she had a thing for you."

"Shelly, what the hell is happening here? Why would she suddenly ask me to meet her for a drink?"

"Two plus two," she said, grinning, then froze, a look of revulsion on her face, "Unless... oh crap! Don't tell me you're one of those weird sissy guys!"

"Shelly! What the hell are you talking about?"

"Facebook! Abby changed her status to "In an Open Relationship." (She did the air quotes) So, if she's available, it stands to reason you're available, unless you're one of those coo-coo birds, or whatever they're called."

Stunned, Bill gaped at her then he absently corrected her, "Cuckolds."

"Yeah, that's it! You're not one of those sissy boys who get all excited thinking about his wife screwing another guy, are you?"

Bill was only half listening as he opened the Facebook app on his phone. He went to his Friends List and selected Abby. He opened her page and his mind reeled as he saw her status listed as "Currently in an Open Relationship."

His shock turned to anger as he punched in Abby's number. His call went to voicemail. "Abby, what the hell are you doing? I saw your new Facebook status, You want to explain what the hell that means?" He disconnected and dropped his phone on his desk.

Shelly Stevens was a good PA, she instantly understood Bill had no idea his wife had changed her status on Facebook. The implication was she had decided to step out and Bill was just now learning about it.

"Oh, Bill, I'm so sorry, I assumed this was something the two of you agreed to. I'm sure Mandy thought the same thing. We assumed, from her announcement, that you now have an open marriage."

Bill nodded, "Well, obviously she has announced it to the world, unfortunately, she forgot to tell me about it!"

Shelly gasped, "I'm sorry, Bill, what can I do?"

"Fuck if I know!" He punched his phone, only to be connected to Abby's voicemail again. "Abby! you owe me a fucking explanation! What the hell have you done? Call me! Now!"

Bill called Abby several more times and got her voicemail each time. He checked her Facebook page and saw several posts from friends expressing surprise at her new status. He also saw several posts from guys asking if it was legit and saying they would message her, - unbelievable!

His phone vibrated announcing he had a new text from Abby.

Abby: I know you're mad. Please wait until we're home and I promise to explain.

Her text just made his frustration even worse, but his rational brain told him it would be better to discuss things in the privacy of his own home and not over the phone.

When Bill pulled into his garage, Abby's car was already there. He stormed into the house and found his wife sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?"

She raised a placating hand, "Bill, please, I poured you a drink, please sit down and let me explain." She pointed at his armchair. On the side table was a glass with at least two fingers of his favorite bourbon, Knob Creek. She had wisely left the bottle sitting next to the glass.

He dropped into the chair and took a healthy pull on the bourbon, all the while glaring at his wife. The warmth that spread across his belly helped him to regain some composure.

"Okay, Abigail, do you want to explain your new status and tell me why I had to learn about it from my fucking PA?"

Abby recoiled at the use of her formal name, but she knew Bill had every right to be angry with her. She swallowed a big gulp of wine and began to speak.

"Bill, I'm sorry you got ambushed, that was stupid of me. It was an impulse, I should have explained my plan to you before I changed my status."

"NO SHIT! And maybe have me served with divorce papers BEFORE you announce our divorce to the world!"

"What? Divorce? NO, NO, NO! I don't want a divorce!"

"Well, you're not going to be fucking around with other guys and stay married to me!"

"WAIT! Please, Bill, you asked me to explain. Will you please just listen to everything I have to say without interrupting?"

Bill had never been so angry. He took another long pull off his bourbon. He forced himself to sit back in his chair. He took several deep breaths and then nodded at Abby.

"After we talked the other morning, I did a lot of thinking, especially about the question you asked me. - "Have I lost interest in sex or just in sex with you?" - Well I decided I needed to find the answer to that question. (Bill glared daggers at her) No, I don't mean I plan to have sex with another guy, but I need to find out if I'm INTERESTED in having sex with another guy."

Abby paused and looked at her husband. Bill had narrowed his eyes and gave her his "What the Fuck" look.

"Don't you see? We have to know if my disinterest in sex is universal, or if it is just between us. So, I decided I would let everyone think I was available and interested in meeting new partners. I figured if anyone came on to me, then I could see if I had a favorable reaction or if I was still not interested." Abby sat back in her seat, obviously pleased with herself.

"So your plan is to solicit for a few fuck-buddies and see if you find one you want to fuck? Is that what you're telling me?"

"No! Well, yes, but I'm not going to fuck anyone, I just need to know if any of them make me WANT to fuck them. Don't you see, I have to know if it's us, or if it's just me?"

Bill shook his head. "That's crazy, you can't act like you want to get it on and then just walk away. Guys get really pissed at chicks who do that, they call them "Dick Teases" and some guys have a hard time taking NO for an answer."

"I'm not stupid, I can take care of myself. I won't take any unnecessary chances. I have to do this. I NEED to know, we both need to know."

"Okay, I agree we need to know if our marriage is to survive, we have to do something. So what, you're going to start dating? How the hell will that work? And what the fuck will I be doing while you're interviewing future fuck-buddies?"

"Stop saying fuck-buddies, I'm not fucking anyone! As to how I'll do it, I guess I jumped the gun by changing my status. I read an article about love in a marriage and it made so much sense.

"The article said there are two sides to love in a marriage. On the one hand, you have the love that binds two partners together. The shared trust and commitment to their common goals and mutual interests. It's not unlike the love you might have for a very dear friend or a close sibling. Those are the things that sustain a marriage over time.

"On the other hand, you have the physical attraction, the desire, the need to share intimacy. While sex is only a part of it, most folks think it is a very big part of it.

"After I read that, I knew I had to find out what had happened to us, to me. I also realized It was mainly MY problem to fix, It was me who had changed, not you, so I needed to do something.

"Bill, I fought you on your suggestion that I go see a doctor. The truth is, I'm afraid. I've read so much about the dangers of taking hormones and supplements, I guess I just got it in my head that it would give me cancer or something and it made me mad to think you'd want me to risk my health for your sexual satisfaction.

"Yes, I now know that was irrational, but doing my little experiment will let me know if it's even necessary. (Bill looked puzzled) If I find I am interested in having sex with someone else, I won't need to see a doctor, because it's a problem between the two of us and not just me. It means I don't need pills, but we will need to see a counselor to work things out between us.

"But, If I have truly lost interest in sex with everyone, I will go to the doctor and see if we can find some way to repair my sex drive and restore our physical relationship."

Bill knew Abby had an unhealthy fear of medication, especially any kind of hormone therapy. He was shocked to hear her say she was willing to try it if it meant saving their marriage.

"Okay, But why didn't you tell me all of this? Why let me get blindsided?"

"It was stupid, I was excited by the article and how it helped me see what I needed to do. Then, this morning, I got one of those memory things on Facebook, it was a picture of us from 3 years ago. We looked so happy and I want us to be that happy again. On impulse, I changed my status and put my plan in motion."

"Jesus, Abby, do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to have Shelly tell me I was now in an open relationship?"

She hung her head. "I know, I fucked up, I'm sorry. But, do you see you have nothing to worry about, I'm not looking to fuck anyone, I just need answers."

Bill was quiet for several moments. "So, exactly how will this work? How are you going to test your interest in some other dude without getting close to them?"

Abby seemed a bit stymied by the question. "Hmm, I guess I'll have to do all of the early relationship things, you know, all the stuff you do before things turn physical."

"Yeah, that's called "Dating." So you're going to be dating? What the fuck am I supposed to do while you're "Dating?"

"Oh shit, I really jumped the gun here. I hadn't even thought about how that would work. Fuck, what do I do?"

"Are you seriously asking your husband for DATING advice?"

Abby laughed, "Well no, but I guess we better have some rules, I don't want to piss you off any more than I already have."

Bill still had grave reservations as to how Abby's little experiment would work, but he knew they had to do something or their marriage was over. He agreed to a thirty-day test and they discussed a few simple rules.

1) No contact below the waist and only outside of clothing above the waist.

2) Kissing is permitted.

3) No guests will be brought into the home.

4) Every attempt will be made to spare the spouse any embarrassment.

Basically, they agreed to permit light petting as it is usually the precursor to actual sex and should provide Abby the opportunity to know if she's attracted to her suitor.

Abby was not happy about allowing Bill to date, because there was no reason for him to do so, but she agreed because she believed the rules would keep him in check. Bill didn't really have any interest in dating but insisted on it just to remind Abby not to take him for granted.

Three days later Abby was working at her desk when her cell phone showed a call from a number she didn't recognize. "Hello"

"Hello Abby, this is Rob Porter. My sister is Amy Porter. We met last summer at your company picnic. Amy was on crutches and asked me to be her plus one so I could help her get around."

"Oh, yes, Of course, I remember Amy's handsome escort. What can I do for you, Rob?"

"Well, I know it's kind of lame, but Amy told me I should give you a call and I was wondering if you'd care to meet me for a drink after work?"

Abby felt a sudden flush of excitement, her plan was working! "Uh, did you mean tonight?"

"Yeah, sure, if that works, or any night this week."

"Tonight sounds great, but let me make a quick phone call and I'll call you back to confirm."

Abby hung up and realized her pulse was racing, "damn, this is really happening," she thought. She calmed herself and called Bill. He sounded a little disturbed to hear she had a date but said he'd see to his own dinner. She hung up and called Rob to confirm.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,109 Followers