Social Studies with Mrs. Karen Ch. 04

Story Info
A female professor punished a male student. He gets revenge.
1k words
4.22
13k
8
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18+. Part IV - Mrs.Karen's Final Punishment

"I believe that everyone who wanted to has relieved themselves now," the Headmaster made it clear that was not a question. "We are ready to begin the final part of today's punishment. Please assume the position."

Dripping with cum and pee Mrs.Karen stood up from the floor. She placed both hands flat on the edge of her desk and watched the various liquids drip off of her face and hair. She knew that she was probably expected to beg Jonathan to cane her as punishment for spanking him, but she didn't bother. She was done. She had put up with far far worse than she had done to him and just wanted it over with now. She leaned her weight forward on her palms, pushed out her ass for further punishment, and she waited.

Jonathan's hands shook as he picked up the length of bamboo cane and positioned himself to strike. He looked at his humiliated and degraded target. He wanted to be angry with her for rejecting his party and letting all those other students use her. He wanted to, but he just couldn't do it. Then he looked at the faces of his classmates. Even though most of them had just gotten their jollies off on her, something had changed. Perhaps it was when Katja pissed on her. Perhaps it was just regret for what they had done themselves. Only two faces were looking at Jonathan with maniacal glee - Katja and Dave. Even Belinda looked embarrassed and remorseful.

Lost in thought, Jonathan took his first swing and struck Mrs.Karen hard - too hard - on the back of the legs, just a couple inches above her knees. Her legs buckled and she barked out an incoherent yell of pain before pulling herself back up into position.

"Let's call that a Practice Shot," the Headmaster said calmly, "Please aim for her buttocks in the future. Also, she should count off each strike."

Jonathan and Mrs.Karen both nodded. Dave's expression had changed to something more confused, but Katja continued to look on with glee. The rest of the class looked at Mrs.Karen with remorse and empathy. Jonathan didn't want any part of this anymore, but he knew he had to do it. He took careful aim and swung the cane.

"One, Master, Sir," Mrs.Karen yelped.

"Two, Master, Sir," she yelped out again.

"Three, Master, Sir," she spoke more firmly and clearly this time.

Jonathan paused. He couldn't focus on his aim. He wiped tears from his eyes and looked clearly at the four red welts Mrs.Karen had earned so far. Two of those - one on her legs and one on her buttock - had tiny drops of blood forming. Jonathan wondered what the hell he was doing.

"Four, Master Jonathan Sir", she said clearly. His strikes were getting softer each time. He didn't want to cause her more pain.

"Five, Master Jonathan Sir", she said.

Jonathan dropped the bamboo cane, letting it fall to the floor.

"I'm done," Jonathan said, "I forgive her." He started walking to his chair, then stopped himself. He turned back to Mrs.Karen.

"I'm sorry, professor," Jonathan told her, "This got out of hand."

Mrs.Karen looked through her own tears at the blurry image of him. She sought the words to comfort him and tell him that it was okay - that she was proud of him. The words didn't come.

Jonathan turned and walked out of the classroom.

"With your permission, Headmaster," Mrs.Karen spoke through tears, "Class is dismissed."

The Headmaster just nodded.

"David," the Headmaster said when almost everyone else had left the classroom, "Please go to my office immediately. I have some important questions to ask you." Dave was still struggling to fasten his pants as he fled the classroom.

She couldn't see it, but she heard the shuffle of chairs and desks as the students gathered their things and left. Mrs.Karen stood there blinking away tears until she could see again. When she finally looked up she saw Brenda - one of her students who was very familiar with both corporal punishment and nude humiliation - place a bottle of some sort of lotion or cream on her professor's desk. Brenda didn't say a word as she passed.

When all the students had finally left the Headmaster addressed Mrs.Karen directly, "It seems that you have some time to prepare for your next class. I suggest cleaning yourself and your classroom thoroughly before those students arrive."

"Yes, sir," Mrs.Karen responded.

"A few more rules you should know about for your continued employment," The Headmaster said while selecting the bra and jacket from her clothes pile. "You are not to wear bras, panties, or other underwear while teaching."

The Headmaster kicked her pantyhose into the puddle of Katja's urine on the floor. "The outfits you do wear should be form fitting enough to make it clear that you are not wearing anything underneath. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir," Mrs.Karen replied instinctively, even though she was in shock at his instructions.

"Further," the Headmaster dropped her bra into the puddle of urine as well, and picked up the cane with her jacket, "There is a fundraiser this Friday. You'll find the details in your inbox." He wiped off the cane with her jacket, then tossed her jacket atop the puddle pile, "You're expected to attend and entertain. Appropriate clothing will be provided when you arrive."

As the Headmaster strolled out of her classroom twirling the bamboo cane Mrs.Karen realized that her punishment wasn't over at all. It was only just beginning.

Epilogue

Mrs.Karen stood naked covered in her students cum and piss while small streaks of blood dripped down her backside. Yet for some reason she couldn't quite explain even to herself, she had an overwhelming desire to masturbate. She squatted over the pile of soiled clothes and started fingering herself rapidly. The Headmaster had left the door to her classroom open and she privately hoped that one of her students had forgotten something and would have to come back for it. She desperately wanted to be seen. She closed her eyes and hoped while approaching an unforgettable orgasm.