Social Studies with Mrs. Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
A female professor punished a male student. He gets revenge.
2.8k words
4.26
13.7k
8
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Theo_Malt
Theo_Malt
44 Followers

All characters in this story are 18+.

Part III - Mrs.Karen's Humiliation

Mrs.Karen regained her composure and stood upright, nude, in front of the entire classroom. Every male in the room (including the Headmaster) had a serious hard-on at this point in the show. Several of the female students were even petting themselves under their desk. Very few people were even bothering to hide it. Everyone's attention was directed at the naked professor.

Her humiliation had only just begun.

"You may now apologize," the Headmaster said.

Mrs.Karen turned to her student and said, "Master Jonathan Sir, I apologize. What I did to you was inappropriate, wrong, and unforgivable. Yet I hope you can show me some forgiveness. You have my sincere and heartfelt apology."

"You call that an apology?" Jonathan asked.

Mrs.Karen's heart sank. She had spent hours preparing that. It was the best apology she could think of, and she had thought a lot about it.

"It sounds practiced," Jonathan told her, "and you didn't even get down on your knees."

Mrs.Karen dropped to her knees without hesitation. She was barely aware that she had done it. Her hands fell to her knees and she bowed her head. While she was trying to sort out in her head what her body was doing automatically she realized she had accidentally called him "Master" instead of "Mister." He had noticed this as well.

"I like the sound of that," Jonathan stepped forward, "I like it when you call me Master."

Jonathan didn't care that his erect cock was making a tiny tent in his pants. While she raised her head to look up at him he moved closer so that her lips were touching the fabric covering the tip of his penis.

"Apologize properly," he commanded. Despite his poker face, the Headmaster inwardly smiled. Jonathan was learning to use the power he had over this woman.

"I was afraid this might be boring," the Headmaster thought to himself, "but things are looking up."

"I'm sorry, Master Jonathan Sir," Mrs.Karen pleaded. Her lips moved across the fabric of his pans as she spoke, "I am so incredibly sorry. Please tell me what I might do to earn your forgiveness."

Jonathan smiled and knelt down closely in front of her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and she realized she was shaking in fear. He leaned forward and she thought he was going to kiss her, but instead he placed his lips close to her ear and whispered.

"My parents are going away for the weekend," he whispered, "Saturday afternoon I am having a little party - just the three of us."

Mrs.Karen didn't need to be told the third person would be Dave.

"I'll give you a choice. You can either agree to attend that party and entertain us in private or you can beg me to fuck your whore mouth right here in front of the entire class."

Mrs.Karen was floored. She hadn't considered anything like this could happen. The choice was obvious, though. She didn't need to think about it. Attending the Party would just lead to more and more excuses to make her agree to punishments. There was no telling what those boys would demand later in private. She had to end this today - or at least give it her best try.

"I'm waiting, cunt", Jonathan whispered. He was getting more bold by the minute, but he was still scared.

This hadn't been part of the plan. The Headmaster hadn't agreed to this. If she called his bluff and begged to give him a blowjob the Headmaster might step in and call the rest of the punishment off. Yet, if he could get her to agree to the "party" there was no end to the fun he & Dave could have with her.

"Get it over with," she whispered back, "I'll beg to suck your cock."

Jonathan's plans were thwarted, but the way she said it made him almost cream his pants. Almost. Jonathan collected himself and stood up. Again his erection brushed against her mouth.

"Kiss my shoes, slut," he commanded. While he was feeling almost as confident as he ever had in his life, he hesitated to use the C- word loud enough for the girls in his class to hear. He wanted to belittle his professor, but didn't want to prevent himself from ever getting laid again in the process.

"Please, Master Jonathan Sir," Mrs.Karen said while kneeling on the hard linoleum. Kissing his sneakers, she continued,"Please forgive me. I apologize with everything I have."

She hesitated to say the words he was waiting for, but he did nothing to prompt her to do anything other than kiss his dirty sneakers. "I beg you, Master Jonathan Sir. I beg you to fuck my whore mouth with your splendid cock."

There. She had said it. She closed her eyes and kissed his laces, feeling a wetness in both her own tears and her pussy. There was a sick, twisted, perverted part of her that was loving this. Unfortunately, that wasn't the conscious part of her.

"What was that?", Jonathan asked, "I didn't hear you."

Of course he had heard her. The Headmaster had heard her. Most of the students had heard her. He just wanted her to say it again - louder. His cock twitched when she did.

"Master Jonathan Sir", she dispensed with the rest of it, "I beg you to fuck my whore mouth."

Jonathan turned to look at the Headmaster for approval or not. He expected the Headmaster to shake his head and tell them to move on to the next phase of her punishment. Instead the Headmaster just nodded briefly.

Jonathan unfastened his pants. This time he was wearing boxers, which he pulled down, exposing his hard cock. No girls giggled at him this time. Even Dave stopped jerking himself off at this moment. Every student was in shock that this was actually happening.

"Go ahead," Jonathan told her.

Mrs.Karen looked up at the Headmaster, then at Jonathan's penis. No one was going to stop this. She did what she had to do. She took his cock in her mouth and easily sucked it all the way down to the base. Fully erect, his penis didn't even reach the back of her throat. Almost immediately she felt the hot spray of his cum. Knowing that should do something with his small member before it went flacid she kept it in her mouth and licked his balls.

Something about that broke the shock that had consumed the class. While the Headmaster recognized that Jonathan had already shot his load, his classmates were entirely focused on the fact that Mrs.Karen had an entire cock in her mouth and was licking the balls at the same time.

A dozen hands - both male and female students - suddenly reached for their cell phones with the intent to snap a picture or record this on video.

"No," the Headmaster's voice boomed through the room unexpectedly.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Feel free to tell your friends all about this," the Headmaster said, "after class is over, but if anyone photographs or takes video of what happens today you will be expelled or worse."

A dozen students' hands moved to put their phones away.

"The kids look a little disappointed," the Headmaster thought to himself, "I should do something to cheer them up later."

"Continue," the Headmaster ordered.

Jonathan had gone flaccid in terror at the Headmaster's interruption. Mrs.Karen did her best to hide this fact from everyone else in the room, reaching forward to grip his ass with both hands while continuing to lick his balls. It never occurred to her to embarrass her student by revealing he came so quickly and was now flaccid.

She hoped he would find some way to end this without embarrassing himself. She was so concerned with protecting the feelings of her student that she had completely forgotten that she was being publicly humiliated by him. She hadn't forgotten that she was being publicly humiliated, nude, sucking her student's cock, licking his balls, and grabbing his ass. She was just more focused on protecting that student's reputation than she was interested in protecting her own.

It didn't take long before the 19 year old's penis in her mouth started to regain its erection. While Jonathan went from semi-soft to hard-as-possible in his professor's mouth the Headmaster pulled out his phone and checked his messages.

The Headmaster looked up from his phone and scanned the class until suddenly Dave's phone started ringing. Dave stopped what he was doing and fumbled through his pockets for his cell phone. It stopped ringing before he found it, and the Headmaster texted something back on his phone before putting it away.

During this series of events everyone in class noticed that Dave's pants were around his ankles and there was a soiled handkerchief on the floor next to his chair. The guys in class who had been secretly touching themselves under their desks turned back to Mrs.Karen apparently deepthroating Jonathan's cock. Several of them abandoned all pretense. Llike Dave, these young men dropped their pants and underwear to the floor. Two of the female students did the same. Everyone else just squirmed uncomfortably in their seats while memorizing the scene before them for later.

"You didn't beg to deepthroat my cock," Jonathan said when he felt hard again, "You begged me to fuck your whore mouth."

"Yes, Master-", Mrs.Karen began to say as she took her hands off his ass and let them drop to her side. She was cut off by Jonathan gripping her head with both hands and pistoning his hips - thrusting his small penis in and out of her mouth.

Mrs.Karen was briefly relieved. His reputation was saved and she didn't have to do as much work. Her mind went back to her situation and fresh worries and humiliation returned. The Headmaster had stopped her students from photographs or videos, but had encouraged them to tell all their friends about this! It will take years for the stories to pass from gossip to rumor to urban legend nobody really believes. She wouldn't abandon her students mid-semester, but should she look for a new position somewhere else next year? If this story spread about her, is there anywhere else she could be hired? She was so lost in her own thoughts she didn't even notice when Jonathan pulled completely out of her mouth and pointed his penis at her face.

She noticed when he shot his load of cum into her open eyes.

Mrs.Karen had a lot of experience with this - although it had been a few years. Her late husband loved her like nothing else, but in the bedroom his lovemaking frequently crossed the line between rough to abusive. He was sexually aroused by her suffering and often ended their sessions by shooting his load into her eyes and finally shoving his dirty cock into her mouth so she could clean it up. Like anything else, if you do it often enough, your body gets used to it. It had been a few years, but she still remembered how to endure the pain and humiliation. All she could do was freeze there with her eyes and mouth open waiting for the nerves to burn out. Then she blinked through tears until she could see again.

She was still kneeling, nude on the floor, when she regained her senses.

Jonathan had disappeared. She found him on the other side of her desk, with his pants on, smiling at the Headmaster. The Headmaster was saying something, but she couldn't make out what it was. Then several students - all male - stood up from their seats and started moving towards her. They all were stroking their erections with one hand. Some were holding their pants up with the other hand, while others had discarded their pants and underwear entirely. Mrs.Karen instinctively tried to back further away from her desk, but was able to stop herself.

"What's going on," she asked.

"I hate repeating myself," the Headmaster said, "Jonathan would you tell her?"

"I believe it is called, 'bukkake', professor," Jonathan tried to explain, "the Headmaster has invited the aroused students to, um," Jonathan sought the right word, "relieve themselves upon you."

"Don't worry," the Headmaster said, "You don't have to do anything other than remain still."

Mrs.Karen found herself surrounded by a half circle of her own students. Each one pumping his cock while staring at her nude body. Mrs.Karen closed her eyes and her mouth and waited for it to be over.

"I don't think that will do at all, Headmaster," Jonathan said, "They should at least be allowed to see her pretty eyes looking up at them."

Mrs.Karen didn't even wait for the Headmaster to voice his opinion. She opened her eyes and looked at all the cocks stroking in front of her. Then she looked up at the faces of the students who were preparing to splatter her with their cum. Oddly, Dave was not among them. Only two were looking back at her eyes. The other four focused their attention on her tits or pussy.

She was surprised when the first shot of cum hit the bridge of her nose and sprayed into both of her eyes. She was so surprised that she opened her mouth, and felt two more loads cumming across her face and into her open mouth. By the time her vision had cleared the other three had shot their cum across her breasts. She saw those 6 retreat and 6 more came forward for their turn.

This isn't what Jonathan had wanted at all. Standing on the other side of the room he couldn't help watching the action even though he couldn't see his professor anymore. All he wanted was to have some fun with her and maybe share her with his best friend. Sure, he wanted to humiliate her in front of the entire class, but he couldn't stomach this. She should have just agreed to his party. She should have just agreed to being his plaything. Jonathan started to get angry watching her get used by every guy in the class. He began thinking that she really deserved this.

"Why is it only the men that are having their fun," Mrs.Karen heard Belinda's voice ask, "Why can't the women relieve themselves as well?"

Mrs.Karen was covered in jizz. Of the 30 students in her class 20 of them were male. Probably because she was considered the hottest female professor on campus. Jonathan was the first. Then three groups of 6. She hadn't always been able to see who they were, but she was certain Dave wasn't among them.

With the Headmaster's approval the last group came forward to relieve themselves on their professor. Mrs.Karen looked up at Dave, Belinda, and Katja. All three were naked from the waist down, but while Dave and Belinda were stroking themselves Katja just had a strange expression on her face. Mrs.Karen tried to abandon any sense of dignity and keep her eyes and mouth open waiting for the inevitable spray of cum or female ejaculation.

Mrs.Karen stared up at Dave pumping his hard cock and got lost in thought. He was at least twice the size of Jonathan's penis. He was almost as massive as her husband had been. Her hand slipped down between her legs remembering the way her husband would fill her and wondering if Dave's dick might feel the same. Mrs.Karen allowed herself to fantasize just briefly about getting bent over her own desk by that student. For just a moment she wondered if she could still go to that party Jonathan had planned.

Then Katja relieved herself.

Mrs.Karen was not expecting urine and almost jumped up when the other woman's piss splashed over her face and into her mouth. It was only by the utmost self control that the professor didn't move out of the way. Somehow she knew it would be far worse for her if she tried to put a stop to this - possibly because 19 students had already sprayed cum all over her face & body. As the warm piss ran down her body onto the cold linoleum floor Mrs.Karen just hoped that it would be over soon.

The Headmaster said nothing - he had expected this when Belinda asked about relieving herself. However, on the other side of the room Jonathan looked on with disgust.

Katja hadn't even finished pissing by the time Dave and Belinda ejaculated on Mrs.Karen. Belinda and Katja high-fived each other before returning to their seats.

Dave lingered briefly, wondering if he - like Jonathan - could force Mrs.Karen to suck his cock and let him fuck her face. Realizing this was extremely unlikely, Dave returned to his seat."

Theo_Malt
Theo_Malt
44 Followers