Socially Distanced Sarah

Story Info
Sarah finds sex across the garden fence.
3.1k words
4.24
11.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was feeling frustrated with all this virus lockdown and social distancing would be an understatement. My name's Sarah, I'm twenty and I was at university until all this happened. I'm now back at home with my parents studying on line. But I miss my friends, especially the boy on my course, David, whom I had my eye on before all this happened. I don't mind being ogled by men from the regulation two metres distance. But I'd hoped that by now I'd be getting some rather more close up attention from David, like his hand between my legs while he's kissing my tits.

I was frustrated and wanted to do something randy. Some of my girl friends at university have been exchanging nude pictures and dirty chat with their boyfriends. But all I've got is playing with my pussy in bed at night dreaming of what I'd like to with David while I listen to my dad's grunts and my mother's squeals as they shag hard in the bedroom next to mine. Then my little adventure happened.

For a break from writing an essay I wandered down to the far end of our garden. It was that warm and sunny end of April so to try to get some tan I went out bare legged in my shortest skirt, a lightweight beige mini high up my thighs, and a skimpy white very thin sleeveless top without a bra so I wouldn't get a bra strap shadow. Our garden is quite long and my father's let the far end get overgrown with trees and bushes. As I neared the overgrown area I heard a noise like a man's grunt coming from the next garden. Intrigued I crept through the bushes to the rather ramshackle fence between us and the next garden and peeped through a hole in the fence. I could hardly believe my eyes.

There on the other side of the fence was our neighbour Mr Braeburn. He's about my father's age, mid forties. He was standing behind the little shed that hid him from his own house. He had his trousers and grey cotton briefs down round his thighs. His penis was sticking out erect bending up from from the thick bush of dark pubic hair around his testicles.

I'd seen boys' naked erect penises in pictures on my girl friends' phones but I'd been a good girl so far and I hadn't seen a boy's naked cock for real. I was amazed. Even from my regulation two metres I could see Mr Braeburn's penis was huge, a good eight inches long and very thick with a big round deep pink head. I thought of my vagina and wondered how anything that big could get up it.

Mr Braeburn had a fit muscular body for his age but he had a rather plump frumpy wife I couldn't imagine any man wanting to shag. I guessed that was why every time I'd met him before I'd noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off me and I could all but feel my clothes and underwear being mentally peeled off.

He was fingering his erect penis with one hand and leafing through a magazine with the other. I could see that the magazine was full of pictures of naked women, some together with naked men. I'd heard about magazines like that. My girl friends at university had told me their boyfriends liked to take nude pictures of them and had shown me pictures on their phones. I could hardly believe some of the poses boys wanted! Sometimes I'd posed nude like that myself in front of my bedroom mirror with my legs wide and thrusting my tits out wishing I was posing for David like that.

As I watched, Mr Braeburn came to a set of pictures of a girl not much older than me with dark hair down to her shoulders and a neat little dark cunt bush just like mine. I could see some of the nude poses she was in, doing the splits, sprawled wide legged over a chair, that sort of thing. In some pictures she was romping with a naked boy. Mr Braeburn paused at a picture of the girl bending over a chair with her bottom toward the boy, her hefty breasts hanging and her legs spread wide. The boy was standing behind her holding her thigh with one hand and with his other hand wrapped round his erect penis sticking straight out in front of him with its head nestling in the valley between the cheeks of her big round bottom. As Mr Braeburn ogled the girl and played with his penis he was muttering to himself and I could hear the excitement in his voice:

"I want to wank your sweet bum crack full of fresh hot cum, Sarah you little whore!"

He was fantasising about masturbating over my bottom! I was shocked, but then I felt my excitement rising. From his trouser pocket Mr Braeburn pulled out a pair of women's panties. They were light purple and almost as brief as the panties I wear. I couldn't imagine they were his wife's. He stretched the panties taut and brushed them slowly across the big round head of his penis, along his penis shaft and over his testicles, and backwards and forwards between his legs. As he stroked his penis with the panties he was saying things like:

"Lick my cock, girl! Kiss my balls! Suck my knob!"

He was obviously imagining the feel of the panties on his penis and testicles was how my tongue and lips would feel. My girl friends had told me about doing that sort of thing for boys.

Then with the magazine spread open at a picture of the girl squatting wide legged in front of the boy standing in front of her with his penis head in the girl's mouth, Mr Braeburn hung the panties on his erect penis. He wrapped his hand round his penis shaft. He shoved his hips forward, looking like he was bracing himself. Then he began to tug it and stroke his penis shaft rhythmically up and down from his pubic hair to right over its big round head.

Girls had shown me videos of boys masturbating and in my naughtier moments I'd watched boys on the Internet masturbating. Through my bedroom wall on the opposite side from my parents I'd often heard my older brother's bed rattling rhythmically and heard his grunts, all rising to a crescendo ending with him grunting some girl's name followed by silence. I'd guessed my brother was masturbating. I realised immediately that was what Mr Braeburn was doing. Seeing how franticly he worked his penis I also realised why my brother's bed rattled so much! Mr Braeburn made it last much longer than my brother ever did. From time to time he eased off and just gently fingered his penis head, thrusting his hips forward and gasping with obvious pleasure. When he did that his shaft was almost vertical and even from two metres away I could see the veins standing out.

He took the panties off his penis and held them so they were brushing his penis head. He started to tug his penis really fast, grunting my name loudly as he did, then his hips jerked forward and a jet of white creamy semen spurted from his penis head over the panties. As he spurted he made a noise just like I'd heard so many times from my brother's bedroom but crying out my name as if he was shagging me in his mind. It sounded something like:

"Nnnnnnngggh! Nnnnnnggh! Sarah! Sarah! ... Ahhhhhhh."

After that he stood there holding the semen soaked panties, breathing hard with his penis sticking out horizontally swinging with a long strand of semen dangling from its head. I'd watched a man masturbate for real! I was so excited. I had to say something. I moved to a broken down part of the fence where we could see each other clearly, but keeping our regulation distance.

"Hello Mr Braeburn," I said. "Did you enjoy masturbating thinking of me?"

He spun and stared at me with a horrified look on his face. He looked so funny with his pants part way down and his hairy cock swinging limp and dripping semen. He tried to cover his penis and testicles with his hands and started to frantically apologise, red faced. I just stood there facing him. As he gabbled on and on I playfully flicked the front of my skirt, lifting it momentarily just far enough to give him a peep of my bare thighs and my white cotton panties, but trying to make it look accidental.

That's when he realised I wasn't offended at all, but instead it dawned on him that the girl of his dreams was standing there with her young breasts bulging under a skimpy top thin enough to show him she wasn't wearing a bra, wearing an incredibly short skirt and flashing her knickers, and that she was very interested in seeing his penis and watching him masturbate.

Then it all came out. He told me he masturbated over porn and played with women's panties at work in the privacy of the men's toilets. But working at home and frustrated in this virus lockdown he'd got frantic for his porn and desperate to masturbate. With his wife around also working from home and busy in a video meeting he'd slunk off to his garden shed for privacy and where he kept his stash of girly magazines and women's knickers hidden from his wife.

As he confessed all this I felt his eyes running over me, and I felt that familiar sensation of my clothes and underwear being peeled off. I also saw his penis starting to rise again. I knew in his mind he was seeing me in the nude poses the girl was doing in the magazine. My chance to do something naughty had come!

"Instead of just pictures, wouldn't you rather see the real thing Mr Braeburn?" I said softly, but loud enough for him to hear me from the regulation two metres.

He grinned at me. I took that as a yes.

I took off my skirt first, taking my time as I unclipped and unzipped it then slipped it slowly down my bare legs. I stood with my legs wide to give him a full view of my knickers. They were simple white cotton and at that moment I wished I was wearing one of the really sexy thongs and bras I'd bought at university in case things got serious with boys. But I knew those cotton knickers were thin enough to show the shadow of my cunt bush through. His penis swung up higher.

I lifted off what little there was of my top to show him my breasts. I'm quite a big girl. The feel of my breasts bouncing out of my bra or a top, and how heavy they feel swinging naked always turns me on. This time my breasts felt so much more delicious with a man ogling them! I pulled my knickers aside to tease him with a glimpse of my cunt. Then I bent over with my back to him to show him my bum in my tight white knickers, and slowly slipped my knickers off. I wiggled my naked bottom at him before I turned and stood facing him, nude except for my sandals, spreading my legs and arching my back to swing my breasts out to treat him to a full frontal view of my naked body. I felt his eyes crawling over my tits, cunt, legs, the lot. He was breathing excitedly, his penis was almost vertical and he was fingering it.

"Are you going to masturbate over me again Mr Braeburn, now your cock's up erect over me?" I asked.

"Sarah, can I have your knickers to play with while I wank?" He asked me in reply.

I'd heard about men who like to play with girl's underwear. In fact I was almost sure my dad took my used knickers from my laundry basket to play with and masturbate over. I realised Mr Braeburn wanted to get his hands on my cunt but with this social distancing my knickers were the closest to my pussy he was going to get. My time with this filthy minded pervert was getting better and better!

I tossed my cotton knickers to him over the fence and he caught them. Then to my amazement he took off his trousers and briefs, and pulled my knickers on. They were quite brief on me but looked microscopic on him. They were taut over his bulging testicles and his straining erect penis pushed them out from his body so his pubic hair poked out at the sides. The thin material showed the outline of his penis shaft, it's big round head and the ridge between them in perfect detail. He thrust his penis toward me, ran his fingers slowly up and down along the bulging ridge of his penis and fingered his penis head through the thin white cloth. I saw a damp patch appear where the cloth was stretched over his penis head. My knickers weren't really big enough to contain his whole erect penis and the top couple of inches with its big pink head popped out over the waistband. That looked very erotic! He leered at me.

"Do you pleasure yourself in bed at night Sarah? With your fingers in your juicy young slit teasing your hungry little clitty while you think of a boy's hard cock up you?"

I'd always been too shy to say anything when my girl friends started talking dirty. Standing there nude with an all but naked man with his cock hard up for me and wearing my knickers there wasn't much to be shy about. I told him I masturbated and how, with lots of juicy detail. Telling him all that I was getting more and more excited. Then he said:

"Sarah, will you masturbate for me while I watch you?"

I'd anticipated the question. I'd masturbated nude with other girls up in a dormitory on a school trip when I'd been eighteen, each of us showing off our technique. I'd learned then that pleasuring myself with someone else watching me was infinitely more exciting than just doing it myself in my lonely bed. Having other girls watching me pleasure myself and watching them added spice but I'd long wanted to masturbate with a boy watching. Now was my chance!

I stood leaning back against a tree with my legs wide, arching my back to thrust my hips forwards and so my breasts swung up and out. Like I do in bed I played with my nipples with one hand and my pussy with the other. As I did I closed my eyes and thought of David. I determined to put on as raunchy and noisy a show as I could for Mr Braeburn, like I'd done with the girls, as if I was doing it for David.

In my mind David's naked body was pressed against mine, his penis head was prodding my vagina lips and ruffling my cunt hair. It was his lips and tongue, licking, kissing and sucking on my tits and nipples, his fingers down between my spread legs ruffling my cunt hair, caressing my inner thighs, stroking my tingling labia to work up my juice, slowly working their way slowly toward the little peak of my clitoris, then criss crossing and circling it to take me exquisitely toward my climax. I squirmed and whimpered with the rising sex pleasure.

As I felt my orgasm rising and building up I heard Mr Braeburn grunt. I opened my eyes briefly to see him standing with my knickers pulled down so they were snuggling his testicles. His eyes were fixed on my hand between my legs, his penis was thrust forward toward me and his hand was wrapped round his penis shaft methodically stroking and tugging like before with its nozzle aimed straight at me.

A delicious, exquisite orgasm exploded between my legs and rippled through my entire body. I cried out and felt my breasts bounce as my body juddered involuntarily in my climax. In that moment in my mind Mr Braeburn's penis was David's, not two metres away but with my belly rammed hard against David so his pubic hair was entwined with mine, his penis thrust hard up inside me jerking as it spurted his semen into my vagina. As my orgasm died and faded into my afterglow I stood there on my side of the fence panting and holding both my hands clasped over my mound as it throbbed with pleasure. I'd masturbated with a man watching me!

Mr Braeburn was there on his side of the fence still tugging his erect penis, with his face twisted as if in agony or ecstasy. His hips suddenly rammed toward me. He grunted "Sarah! Want to fuck you!" and made that noise again as his whole body jerked and gobbets of his semen arched through the air toward me. After he'd come he stood there still wearing my white cotton knickers, breathing hard with a big grin on his face, and with his limp penis dripping a strand of semen.

"Was watching me better than just looking at pictures of girls Mr Braeburn?" I said, playing the innocent little girl and removing my hands from my juice sodden cunt.

"It sure was, Sarah," he said, giving me a lewd grin as his eyes ran all over my naked body. "But not as good as fucking you for real."

He'd be so lucky! That's for David. The closest Mr Braeburn will get to my pussy will be his lubed hand round his cock as tight as my vagina as he ogles that girl in his magazine imagining me posing like her. I hope it feels nearly as good as shagging me.

He picked up the purple panties he'd been playing with and used them to wipe the semen strand off his penis, as if trying not to wet my knickers with it. He was going to toss my knickers back to me across the fence but I told him to keep them to play with and to think of me when he masturbated over them.

He told me he'd better go as his wife's teleconference would end soon so we quickly dressed. Just before we parted he told me his wife had another teleconference in two days at the same time. I got the hint. I'll be there! As I left him I flicked up the back of my skirt to give him a last peep of my naked bottom. At last I'll have an opportunity to show off my really sexy underwear to a man, but I won't be letting Mr Braeburn keep my thongs either. I'll be saving them for David too!