Societal Submissions: New laws!

Story Info
Emma watches a live news conference on newly legal slavery.
1.2k words
4.28
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SOCIETAL SUBMISSIONS: AN INFORMATIVE BRIEFING - New Laws!

Emma sits quietly in the crowded conference room. A writer for a well known women's wellness website. She looks around, at all the other faces eagerly waiting for the announcements to come. At the edges of the large room, she sees banners celebrating the legal progress society has seen over the last decade. Prostitution and sex work legalized a decade before was just one of many victories. This of course led to a rapid and youth led revolt against shame based culture, it took a long time for the older folk to admit they also loved this new world.

Massive changes in healthcare standards over the last 15 years leading into the 2030s. It was now easier than ever to manage one's appearance, lose weight, and humanity simply got even hotter. Emma certainly liked how she was looking these days, perky C cups, long red hair and a mastery of the smokey eye that would make Pamela blush.

She sighed deeply, she knew what the rumours were. Legalization of what is essentially consensual... She finds herself distracted by the sound of heels. The room quiets as people sit, and a single person walks through the room, down the centre aisle. She isn't sure if the woman looked identical to Lucy Liu in black leather reminiscent of Charlies Angels (A formulation moment for Emma upon viewing). Regardless, an intimidating tall Asian woman in black addresses the room. Her face is stern and to the point, but her eyes are bright with excitement.

"It is my great pleasure to announce..."

She pauses and looks around smugly.

"The CDMS is the Canada Debt Mobilization System, inspired by a similar system used in the United Kingdom and the United States. It will change the way our society functions and lead to a more prosperous lifestyle".

She breathes in heavily.

"The details are fully laid out in the documents that will be given out at the doors as you exit. But the floor is open for questions."

Emma's hand shot up! And immediately got picked. Emma breathes heavily, stands up, and slowly starts to speak. She knows how she is feeling, an excitement she resents and a fantasy many years old whisper in her ear. Anyone paying attended would notice the quiver oh her legs.

"Is it safe to assume that these laws will interact with legal sex work to some degree?".

Emma sits down to let the woman speak, Who does so confidently. Emma listens intently while her brain spins with anxiety. The idea of this is turning her on, and she is very aware of that. A frightening thought.

"Yes, all participants in the CDMS upon intake will have a survey taken that details what the type of work they are interested in using in this system and of course sex based work will be on that list. Intake centres will be set up with different centres for different types of work. Some labour based, some information based, some sex based of course.

The imposing woman gives a sly wink to Emma, she feels her nipples twitch in response and her face flush in embarrassment.

"The social term commonly used in the south and across the ocean for most people in the CDMS as slaves to some degree, that intensity of that statement is left up to the person upon their entry. There will be no forced activity without consent and participants who consent to more different activities will likely find the most success, however".

She sighs a deep breath before continuing.

"Across each major city there will be centres for the display and sale of contracts involving these participants or "Slaves" as I will be calling them moving forward. In addition, slave stores will be legal and operational within a few weeks. It is assumed they will be similar to the ones found in the states as well as England. The major difference will be cannabis based training techniques will be legal as this is Canada".

Another person raises their hand to ask supplementary questions. Emma's ears ring. She has never been much of a deviant. Heck she's 31 and single. Her last boyfriend and her last girlfriend left her, citing lack of ambition and her general burnt-outness.

Before she knew it, she was walking out the doors in a daze, her face blanks. She absent-mindedly takes a grab bag of documents and info and walks outside, sitting down on the nearest bench as others stream out.

The documents are packed with info. Slave grading apparatus, a breakdown of the various grades of slaves. "Damn, they really jumped on the slave label didn't they" she thought to herself.

She flicks over a page and sees all the different holding displays, holding slaves in place through various ways, often invasive, often titillating. She ground her legs together at the sight of them, imagining how she would look, her contract for sale and her impaled up her holes to keep her in place. "At least it would be peaceful" she thought happily.

Emma looks up, the parking lot has cleared and emptied. The sound of heels rings out as the woman speaker leaves the building, Passing Emma initially before doubling back. She looks down at Emma sternly. She must be in her 40s, Emma found her stunningly intimidating. Were this a friend, their nickname would indeed be mommy. She spoke, her deep feminine voice lingering in the air like poison.

"You seemed quite the rapt reporter in there, did you find the briefing enlightening to your taste?" she spoke down to Emma.

Emma looks up and quietly replies, "It certainly was interesting".

The woman smiles and speaks, "How long do you think you'll last before you submit".

Emma looks at the floor. "Oh, I'm not sure if I could ever-".

The tall woman interrupts "Don't speak half-truths here, dare I simply command kneel I bet your knees would at least quiver. Aching to submit."

Emma doesn't respond. But looks up as she feels a finger under her chin. The tall woman is raising her head to look her in the eye.

"I know what I am looking at here, and I know that I will have it, So a woman of sound mind would make the faces you made in there today. You were like a fantasizing schoolgirl".

She slides a business card into Emma's cleavage before speaking one last time.

" Don't make me wait too long, but come and see me when the ache becomes too much, It's inevitable with folks like you".

She walks off as Emma looks down at the card, pulling it out swiftly, she reads.

"Madame Erica Fiedey's slave ware, slave sluts and slave trappings - everything sex and slavery combined". Underneath is some contact info and an address, she quickly realizes this place is only a 10-minute walk away from her house.

She flips it over to see a list of services at the....what she presumed was a store, might be a whole facility.

CDMS intake

CDMS sex work initial inspection

CDMS consent survey

Slave grading

Slave contract holding and sale

Slave sexual training

Slave stimulants and chems

Slave wears, clothing and control systems

She gulps, looking at it once over again before standing up and starting her walk home, wondering what the new future holds for her.