Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought me back to stand in front of her friends: ' Kneel down Wendy' she instructed.' I knelt before the college girls and Sandra asked Emma to lift me. The hook pushed upward inside me and my mewls became moans. 'Open your mouth Wendy' Sandra was getting the hang of this. I dutifully opened my mouth and Sandra perfectly slid a long string of spit directly into me which I swallowed.

There was a chorus of 'Well done's' from the other girls. Next Beatrice invited a shorter brown haired girl with freckles: 'What would you like to do Isobel?' A little 'ummmm' from Isobel who decided she would like to spank me. I was bent over a chair while Chloe held my hands. The first stroke from the cane was gentle, the second swishier and by the time a minute had passed the strokes were stingy and rhythmic. Next came the paddle which caused an explosion of sensation through my whole body, just like it had done the first time. By the time Isobel stopped I was in a sort of euphoric cloud of pain and pleasure and I collapsed on the chair as Chloe let go my hands.

'Aftercare Isobel' reminded Tina and Isobel took me head in her little chubby arms and gently cradled my head: ' I've always wanted to do that Wendy, thank you so much.' It hadn't hurt that much and my legs were trembling more from the humiliation and being very much aware of my audience. I sat up and saw every face in the room still with the same expressions of amazement and delight. 'Gloria, what would you like to do to Wendy?'

A tall beautiful brunette stood up and walked over to sit in front of me. I could tell she was a dancer by the way she walked, elegant and graceful, like a swan. She kissed me and said: 'Thank you Wendy, you are very perceptive. Please would you suck my toes for me.' She took one shoe off and crossed her legs so her foot was in front of my face. Remembering what I had done with Emma and Chloe I took her big toe in between my lips and slowly rolled my tongue round and round, finishing by taking it completely into my mouth and sucking it till Gloria moaned as loudly as I had done. I repeated the procedure with the other toes and then other foot till Gloria was moaning in ecstacy. When the last toe was released she gave me one of the longest and most loving kisses I've ever had and again I understood what my submissiveness meant to others.

The fourth girl was called Sharon and very sassy: 'I want Wendy to kiss my ass' she said provocatively. She replaced Gloria on the sofa and raised her bottom. I lifted her skirt and removed her panties. Starting with the soft flesh between her cheeks I slowly made my way round in circles, closing in toward the pink rose in the center. By the time I pushed my tongue inside she was moaning continuously and soaking wet. I brought her to a climax with two fingers inside her and one on her clit. She flopped down on the seat, bottom in the air and a wet swollen pussy on view to everyone. I think the whole room was on the verge of climaxing by then.

Gloria recovered herself and looked at me: 'You bitch, you beautiful sexy bitch!' Another kiss and we shared her juices in my mouth.

Only one left: 'What would you like Wendy to do Karen' said Beatrice to a pretty blonde girl: 'Wank' she said 'make her wank till she cums.' Of all the things I had to do this was probably the one I found most humiliating. Having a climax in public was bad enough but one which I had brought on myself... Karen took her place on the seat, turned me round so I was facing the room, pushed me to my knees and pulled her toward me. They knew my secrets now and her fingers began their work on my nipples as she said whispered in my ear: 'Wank for me Wendy, I've fantasised about this so many times. Please Wendy.'

Beyond caring now I leant back against her and slowly placed both hands between my legs and placed one finger from each hand inside me and began the rhythm on my clit. Each movement I made produced another moan from my lips and I could see my boobs quivering as the orgasm built higher and higher. I've never squirted before but as my body bucked and I came, a jet of fluid shot out from between my legs and landed on the girls opposite.

Silence, complete silence. Then the cheers and laughter, more as a release of tension than anything. Karen didn't join in, she just held on to me and I was glad of her arms round me. Someone suggested drinks and Karen whispered one last time in my ear: 'Please choose me Wendy, I'm crap at poker, if you have the choice please ask for me.' I didn't understand and made no comment.

Much needed drinks appeared and the conversation, awkward and stilted at first, soon loosened up and the evening continued almost as normal albeit with everyone on a sexual high and me still totally naked. Yawning started and it was obvious it was time for bed. Emma produced a pack of cards and gave them to her five friends who knelt round a small table Tina had placed in front of them: 'Time for you to go to your bedroom Wendy. Our guests are going to play for their prize so make yourself ready for them.' I still didn't understand so asked what the prize was: 'You of course dear.' They were going to play poker to see who gets to spend the night with me!

I ran to my room and quickly freshened up in the bathroom. I'm the prize! Five college girls gambling to see who gets me for the night. Raised voices and catcalls from the lounge and I hastily cover myself with a towel and wait to see who has come to claim their reward...

Next morning I awake to see the sleeping form of Gloria next to me. She had been enthusiastic and loving and gave as much pleasure as she received. In between much toe sucking of course. Didn't think it was possible for her to go down on me while I sucked her toes, a new version of 69? Can you patent a new sexual position I wondered. When everyone had finally awoke we all sat in th elounge and the coffee mugs were filled and refilled. I saw that two of the girls had stayed here while the other two had gone home with Tina and Emma last night. Breakfast consumed and dishes cleared away, goodbyes said and kisses and hugs given and received.

The rest of the weekend passed quietly and the next week in a similarly peaceful way. It was just Beatrice and myself as Tina and Emma were doing some mother/daughter bonding. We talked about every subject under the sun and became lovers of sorts once more. As much loving friends as anything. Friday brought a delivery as Tina and Emma were here once again for dinner. We sat down with more wine as Beatrice switched on the television and placed a DVD in the player. She gave me the case and I gasped as I saw the cover: 'Our Pet Wendy' read the title with a full colour picture of me on the front, completely naked on my knees with Sandra standing behind me holding the hook.

'You filmed it!' I exclaimed. 'Every moment of it' explained Emma. 'Isobel is a media student and she spent this week editing it. I sat and watched in horror as the previous Saturday's events played out again before me in hi res splendour: 'Who else has a copy' I asked, then wished I hadn't. 'Everyone' replied Beatrice with an extremely naughty smile. The 'movie' went on for two hours, Isobel had edited it well, she was really talented. We watched the events of Saturday evening and my humiliation in mostly silence accompanied by much shuffling about in seats as all of us became increasingly aroused, I have to admit me especially. Comments such as 'Oh Wendy', Girl you are hot' and 'Fuck me Wendy, you're a star' did not comfort me but just increased the humiliation I felt as well as the unbearable feeling I had inside me of a sexual arousal I didn't know how to contain.

It was so good and I was so engrossed with watching myself I did not even realise I had put my hands down my skirt and inside my panties. When the final scene finished and I had climaxed in 24K resolution so I also did in real life. As I came too I realised everything was completely silent and I raised my head to see my friends looking at me in pure admiration. To cheering and applause I realised what I had done: 'Way to go girl' cheered Beatrice. 'So turned on by your own movie you need to masturbate!' I groaned in futility as I thought of the rest of this little society receiving their delivery this evening and placing the DVD in their televisions as they settled down to watch...

12