Milf is Gang Banged

Story Info
Milf is in Sheffield being gang banged.
2.1k words
4.58
27.2k
25
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers

I've driven here to Sheffield. I'm in a dingy and not a very nice flat. It's added to the shameful experience that I'm just here for sex.

It's untidy but not dirty and the woman, who invited me here to be fucked by her and a couple of her friends isn't very house-proud.

On Skype during the week, we'd chatted. We got on OK talking about our fantasies, and ogling our bodies. She was very keen to perform sex acts for the three of us watching on the call. She's a no holds barred kind of woman.

The location of this sex, reeks of my desperation. I most opportunities to have sex with women. I like to feel degraded, and this adds to the shame and despicable feelings I have towards myself. It's all part of the thrill I get.

I think she and the other ladies might have a sense of contempt towards me. I know that I look down on them, possibly due to my snobby attitude toward them, I hope it doesn't show too much if at all. I'm not here to make friends though, I'm here to fulfil my urges, be the object of their desire and to be well and truly fucked.

The host has long blond hair, it's straight down to her waist. She's fit from running and visiting the gym. She has a nice pair of fake breasts. They stand pert on her tall, firm frame, she doesn't need a bra. Her jaw is strong almost masculine, and her cheek bones high. Her eyebrows are thin and arch over her round eyes.

She has told me she's thirty, but I think she must be late thirties at least. Her accent is strong Yorkshire, and her voice is deep. It doesn't match her looks, and I expected a more feminine tone from her.

The other ladies are also Yorkshire lasses. I'd describe them as attractive, but if I was local, I wouldn't mix in the same circles nor do the same things as them. Our paths only crossed because of our need for sex. All three of them are quite laddish in their attitudes and behaviour.

I'm the most feminine of this orgy, and I'm paying the price, quite happily too. My body is being used and abused.

The tattooed woman currently drilling away at me is probably mid 30s. Her tits are full, and starting to lose their place on her chest, following the inevitable slide caused by age and gravity.

I'm there now, being 38 years old and being a mother. My body has got softer, I appreciate it and do my best to look after myself, but I'm rounder, my hour glass figure is holding out. I have curves in all the right places.

Right now, I am fulfilling a role that comes to me naturally, and that is one of being a complete fuck slut.

Being fucked on my back by a woman wearing a fake prick. The depravity of this, to get my thrills. My kids and friends would be ashamed of me. I try not to think what my old aged parents would say. I'm at peace with it, it adds to the moment.

The woman ploughing me her eyes are dark, her complexion sun tanned, probably from sun beds. She has facial piercings one stud that's to the right of her nose and over her top gum. Her second is half way between her bottom lip and her round chin.

The strapon is striking home at a nice pace, my wet twat is accepting and grateful for the banging. My bare legs are over her shoulders, occasionally she turns her head to lick and kiss my beautiful size 6 feet or ankles, she is lifting them bringing my arse up giving her a deeper strike into me.

I look at her tattoos along her collar bones. I can't make out the writing on them, things are blurry from the cunt pummelling. She has a swallow on her neck, and various shapes and cartoons up her arms. Her thighs are covered in images of roses on one thigh, and a massive tiger head on the other.

The look of the woman fucking me is captivating.

Her tits, with bar piercings through her nipples, hang and swing slightly between her arms that are propping her up at full length. Her hands press into the bed either side of my body. She's concentrating on the pounding she's giving me.

The hot wet patch between my legs is getting wetter, and I feel and hear the squelch as she thrusts full hilt into me. The front of the harness hits me, she withdraws at a rapid rate, but her skill keeps the head of the strapon in me. She's done this many times before.

My breathing is heavy and I'm panting. I have one arm back under my head, and the other squeezing the breast of one of her accomplices. The third woman is a fake tanned long-haired raven and is sucking on my soft tits. She's taken a nipple into her mouth and nibbles gently on it.

The sensation of her tit play added to the hand of the blond playing with my erect clit is so stimulating.

The two women either side of me have strapons on and are patiently waiting their turns for their go on me.

My shiny latex skater skirt is bunched up around my very white, soft midriff. It gives me a little more confidence as my middle-aged body looks larger and softer compared to their fitter bodies.

The thrusting of the strapon into my hole gets harder, the banging I'm receiving is taking an age and is unrepentant - I'm loving it though. The woman fucking me starts casual conversations, the last about a visit to Weatherspoons last Friday, as if this fucking is just a mundane part of her day.

I'm going to cum. She is beginning to look weary; she stands straight, pulls my body to the edge of the bed and grips my waist.

My legs drop either side if her, they are wide open, presenting me in my glory.

The firmness of her grip is wonderful, making me shudder in expectation of the orgasm that's building.

The thrusts are overwhelming. I moan regularly, on each smash between my legs, my back arches up, and I enter the uncontrollable throes of my long-awaited climax. The hand of the blonde is expertly playing with clit, she's wanking it like a small cock. It's added to moment.

The look of relief on the woman's face is clear to see. She fucked me good and put a solid effort in.

The dark-haired woman stops sucking my tits. She eagerly moves to edge of the bed and takes the plastic cock that had been ploughing me into her mouth. She is ripped and powerful. She doesn't have big arms but her time in the gym is evident, there is not an ounce of fat on her.

The cock that was in my cunt is now making her gag, she takes all 9 inches of the girthy schlong. It must be down her well practised gullet, and she is gagging on it.

The blond dives over me and holds the woman's neck in disbelief. She cheers and yells in amazement as she watches her mate get properly throat fucked and the slobber and drool flow from her mouth.

She's forced back ejecting my cunt slimed member from her mouth. She laughs as the other two high five.

The blonde eagerly takes her place between my legs, her strapon finds its way up my slick love cavern instantly. Having a second fucking from another game bird heightens the enjoyment.

Her actions are fast and to the point. She piston fucks with force and I feel delight as my pleasure mounts again.

My clit is standing erect and the lips of my pussy are swollen. I'm going to explode and release, and she knows it. The pace picks up, she has me by my waist and she is staring at her work, her actions are coming from her hips, her upper body is still and braced. She looks up, gives me a smile and the volcano within blows. I cry with pleasure.

I get no peace as the fake buxom blonde is forcing me over onto my knees. My huge melons hang under me. My skirt is just a band round my stomach, a ridiculous string thong is stretched out of shape to the sides of my unguarded holes.

I hear the blonde spit into my arse as a glob of her slobber hits my rear hole. It dribbles between my cheeks. Her long fingers start massaging my puckered hole.

My arse is well practised at being fucked. It's degrading, it used to be tight and adds to the thrill I feel. My crevice easily accepts her long, slender, spit lubed finger.

She starts to finger fuck my shitter. I enjoy arse play and back onto it with willingness. I feel the French tip of her second finger line up and prepare for entry.

She holds my arse firmly still, a finger still in me, another spit, then her tongue feasts on me. The familiar stretch of my sphincter stings as the second finger finally enters.

I breathe out, she gleefully starts the anal fucking again. She is digging deeper into my clammy rear. I'm more accepting to something substantial, I want something bigger. I plead to be fucked properly.

She withdraws her fingers, a dry strapon is sitting on my hole. A cold stream of lube hits my skin, it makes me jump. The dark haired raven wants her turn on me as her hand smears the strapon.

The blonde spreads my cheeks for her friend. She kisses, slaps, and strokes my buttocks. There is no warning, as I feel my arse being wrecked by the greased up strapon. Its a squeeze but it enters slowly and surely. I suck in and brace as I'm getting ready for this ride.

The tattooed woman is positioning her shaved pussy under me. It's a mess from year's of fucking.

I suck her standing clit into my watering mouth. I draw it in, enjoying the throbbing feel between my lips.

The thrusting from behind pushes me harder into the wet lips below. It adds to both of our sensations and she is moaning gently.

The sloppy bum battering is slow and purposeful. My arse is quickly used to the member now gliding in and out. The bowels within are being beaten and compacted by the continuous barrage.

The room is silent apart from sexual groans and moans. The blonde is standing next to the bed now receiving a blow job to her fake cock. Her balls cupped as she stands, hands on waist watching the developments.

The bum battering is getting harder, I lean on one arm eating a steaming pussy. My other hand reaches under me and rubs furiously at my bald cunt.

The repetitive strokes in my sodden poor arse is helping feel the sensation of another cum. I tongue fuck the twat in face with a bit more fury. I try to get her off at the same time, to share the moment together.

The legs my head is between close squeezing together, almost suffocating me in her musk. The anal pounding continues and I shout an obscenity loudly. I lay, trying to muster a little strength, as I lay with my face in the wet patch of fanny.

We all lay together on the bed. Kissing and fondling. The room smells foul and wreaks of our group sex.

The muscular woman now kneels over my face. Her cunt is keen and slick, I start lapping at her juices. The favour is returned to me, I can't see who it is, but they are good.

I lick hard between the lips. I lick just below the hood. She fully leans over me and holds the wall, her knees either side of my head are pushing the bed down below my head, its forcing me to lift my head and continue my oral attack.

Her hips are grinding the rampant pussy down onto my face. I feast and eat, on her precious treasure. The delightful debauchery going on around us, the sounds, and our acts send us both over the edge.

My pussy is being expertly eaten. I feel my clit being sucked and flicked. My inner core is being pushed over the edge. I groan into the cunt over me as the waves of my orgasm take over.

The cunt above begins drop, her passion tires and her stringy mess causes saliva like lines from her crotch to my chin.

We all lay again on the bed together, the woman with the tattoos is face sitting the blonde woman, and the muscular woman lies with her head on my chest watching.

I'm in a daze, and lie in silence trying to get 5 minutes respite.

Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers