Society Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was beyond belief, I was being used as a table! Not in the slightest bit erotic in any sense, not for me at any rate however the comments from the W.I. members suggested they found it extremely suggestive: 'Doesn't she look so hot with her boobs hanging down and ass sticking out' and remarks to that effect. I still didn't appreciate the positive aesthetic of this situation, no matter their enthusiasm. 'And look, Matilda's brought a scented candle. What flavour is it?' Matilda informed them it was rose, cedarwood and patchouli and this seemed to garner a favourable response from all.

'Have you not any candle holders either Gretchen?' asked one of the other women. 'Oh dear girl, you're not being a very good host today.' Gretchen profusely apologised then took the candle and knelt down next to me. Wetting the base of the candle in her mouth she said: 'Relax Wendy' and inserted the candle in my ass. One of the other women lit the wick and the room was filled with the scent of rose, cedarwood and patchouli and the meeting could begin.

Minutes of the last meeting were read out to the sound of indulgent mastication of cakes and sipping of tea and...

...ouch...

...a little burning sensation came from my legs as the wax from the candle began to drip hot wax on me...

...so if they are all agreed we can proceed with the business of today...

...ouch...another drip of wax...

...and I think we'll start with the new charges they're introducing for hire of the town hall...

...ouch...the wax continued to drip and my mewling started with the exquisite little stings that came from my legs with every drop...

...which are of course completely exorbitant and I feel we should complain in the strongest possible terms.

My mewling continued and increased however this didn't seem to bother the members of the committe at all. 'Those cakes were delicious Gretchen but where are you napkins dear? Not forgot them as well!' Gretchen sounded apologetic again: 'Cook's been so busy recently, she must have forgotten them.' And again Gretchen knelt down, in front of me this time: 'Open your mouth dear' she said inserting a very sticky finger in between my lips. 'Lick it clean, there's my good little pet' and with the realisation of what being a pet really meant I took her finger into my mouth, the shame of this act almost bringing me to tears. Repeating the same with the other nine fingers left the members of the meeting positively drooling with sexual arousal and the chairwoman who had read the minutes asked: 'Wendy looks so hot, can I play with her boobs?'

'No' replied Gretchen in a forceful tone I hadn't heard before. So my boobs left alone I proceeded to lick the fingers of the other women clean, one by one, hand by hand, and was feeling quite sick by the end of it. The meeting finished and Gretchen had to usher them out as they seemed reluctant to leave, their eyes being fixed on me for some reason.

With the candle and tray removed, Gretchen helped me to my feet and took me to her chair, cradling me in her arms. I was practically crying when I asked her: 'Why did you stop that woman playing with my boobs?' Gretchen continued the gentle stroking of my hair: 'Because you're my pet Wendy, I decide what happens to you here, no one else.' Her defensiveness of me was reassuring and comforting and the thought of being her pet and the sense of ownership that caused made me feel better and the crying stopped.

She took me to bed for the first time that night and as I straddled the strapon she wore and felt the dildo inside me that was pushing against the top of my vagina, I felt the climax building. Time and again she stopped, then started again slowly. I looked down at this big beautiful blonde goddess I rode and felt not only the physical pleasure she gave me but something emotional as well. Could this be...

Throughout the week the Wendytoes performances continued and there were many requests to have me for the night but Gretchen refused all of them. I had started out doing this out of obligation but now I was doing this for her, my owner.

The last night we spent together we lay quietly after making love: 'Something on your mind Wendy?' asked Gretchen. 'No' I lied. 'You can talk to me about anything, you know that love' she said as she stroked my hair and gently nibbled my ear. This was too much and the use of the 'l' word settled it: 'I think I'm falling in love with you' I blurted out.' She placed a big kiss on the top of my head: 'I know dear.'

Silence ensued for some time: 'So do you want me to move in permanently, are we going to get married, is the...' my questions came like machine gun fire and Gretchen placed her finger on my lips to quieten me. 'It hasn't been decided yet sweetie' she stated rather matter-of-factly. Decided? By whom? What was there to decide? 'No need to worry yourself my pet, I told you when we first met I would take care of you. So go to sleep now and clear your head of any concern.'

I was both reassured and perplexed by the workings of this strange alternative society I had found myself in and suddenly felt very drowsy and realised I was falling asleep as I wondered why one end of the curtain rail was slightly lower than the other...

12