All Comments on 'Soderton'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Always looking forward to you posting something. Great as always

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 4 years ago

I'm not sure why, but I think this is your best story I've read to date.

Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69over 4 years ago
I fucking love all of your work

You’re amazing! I’ve been a huge fan of the free use fetish and there’s just not enough of it out there on the internet except for the shitty “Gamer gurl gets uzed” videos. I’ve read all your stories and there’s no one else writing erotica who really gets it as well as you do. If you had a patreon or whatever I would toss in a few bucks.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 4 years agoAuthor

Was it because of the dialogue? Tell me it was because of the dialogue.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 4 years agoAuthor

Wow, thanks so much. I think it's starting to get more popular now that it's semi-known, but most of the stuff I read just doesn't focus on the attitudes and dialogue enough for my tastes.

I appreciate the patreon offer, but so far only 2 people have said they'd want to give me money. If I did start one, I'd probably only make like 5 bucks a month on it so it doesn't seem worth it. I'm happy to just keep writing for fun and posting it for free.

Though it would be cool if dozens of people came out of the woodwork to say they want to throw money at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh

Joyless. Pleasureless. Not even a hint of eroticism or tension. The people don't even seem to enjoy themselves. About as sexy and mechanical as changing a timing belt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot As Fuck

It’s like 10 stories in one! Love the format. All of them are fucking hot. My favorites are Visiting Dad and Houseparty. I don’t shy away from any aspect of anal even incest or prolapsing so it’s nice to hear the attitudes and actions of the characters with some continuity. Best part for me is all the casual anal and ass to mouth action. I like how you introduce variety in each interaction. It’s not the same kind of anal each time, sometimes balls deep and long, sometimes quick and easy with a creampie finish.

Not sure why someone commented that it’s there’s to tension, but with shorter stories it’s the description of the sexual acts that are a major turn on for me... male perspective of course.

If you do start a patreon, count me in, love your free use anal/atm theme. Keep it up! I also have some outlines I’ve been meaning to write, so if you want more ideas, let me know. hasanyryan at gmail

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 4 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Cool, I sent you an email. No guarantee I'll use your ideas though but I do find inspiration easily. Someone recently essentially just said Christmas party, mistletoe anal and that was all I needed to visualize a story and I've wrote a long fucking thing from that yesterday. My idea folder is full of single lines that describe a scene.

Eh, he's got a point. If you aren't familiar or into freeuse, then it does end up sounding lifeless and boring to be honest. It's basically fetishizing a girl sitting there and not doing anything. I mean there's more to it than that to me, but that's probably what it's like to him.

And hah, thanks for the patreon offer but maybe later. Right now I've only got 300ish followers, so I'd make like 10 bucks a month. That's just too embarrassing to bother with.

johnf91johnf91over 3 years ago

Did anything come from that Christmas story idea? I'm pretty sure that was me who mentioned it. Was there a draft somewhere? Would love to see the Sim/Bechs/Soderton stories continued here or on CH!!

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 3 years agoAuthor
@johnf91

I did post it actually but only on CHYOA as one of the shorts in Soderton part 3 under "Christmas Party". I haven't been able to post part 3 or anything new to lit because one of my stories has been under review for like 2 months now after it was reported for a dumb fucking reason.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 1 year ago

What an excellent, exciting, sexy story ! Fabulous concept: Free-Use asses !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soderton Series Info