Sofi, Bottom Boi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cracked an open palm across her ass to focus her attention. I didn't need to think about the remnants of her father's jizz surrounding my cock either. She jumped, and clamped down on my crank.

"Yes Sir!"

"You don't live there anymore, your father's house. Your ass belongs to me."

I'd buried my shaft to the hilt in her, I grabbed her narrow hips, and banged my balls against her soaking pussy lips.

"Oh God!"

"You can live the life you want to live, dress how you want to dress, cut your hair how you want to cut it. Fine. This is where and how you get fucked. Do you understand me house boi? I'm your Daddy now."

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Good boi"

Her orgasm took us both by surprise, as her body stretched and spasmed, her ejaculation soaking the mattress. She shuddered, her belly muscles showing their definition as her body pulled into a partial crunch. She dropped her face into the pillows. After her body relaxed, I rolled her over. Sofia's shape, more feminine the closer you looked. Tiny feet, the swell of her calves, and her bubble butt spread beneath her as I took my time to examine the rest of her. Her shoulders were narrow, her arms thin, her alabaster skin betrayed by the tail end of teenage skin blemishes. I've never seen a woman cum so hard from being sodemized so roughly. Her head rocked on the bed as I slid my cock back in her gapped asshole to fuck her brains out. Sofia's boi fetish, had a vicious hold on what turned her on.

She gripped the sheets, her fingernails short and unpolished. At some point her inverted nipples had popped, now huge on the slight swell of her breasts. They stood impossibly tall, they begged me to tug, torture and devour them. Unfortunately, I could only manage two out of three while buried balls deep in her juicy hole. I was getting my nut off in the best way. Her nipples took two fingers and a thumb to properly twist and squeeze. Sofia moaned, reaching down between her legs. I examine the puffy cleft. She was swollen, her tiny clit bright red, peeking out from her hood. She had barely any inner labia, something I found curious. I flicked her nub, and she shrieked. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched, as her rubbery ring clamped down on my cock. It looked like she had an actual seizure as she fell limp back to the bed.

I pulled her legs over mine, straddling my lap, I pulled her to my chest as I sat on the corner of the bed. Sofia's pelvis tipped back so that I maintained maximum insertion.

"You okay, boi?"

Her pussy drooled on my crotch as small signs of life began to show again. She laced her arms around my back, nuzzling deep into my neck, she pressed her lips to my skin.

"Yes, Daddy."

She crooned into my ear, while she hooked her toes into the edge of the bed. Slowly, she rose a few inches from my lap. Sofia wore an expression of bliss as she bit her lip, and started leisurely fucking herself.

"I'm a bad boi..."

She ground her pussy against me, jolting like electricity hit her every time my skin touched her clit.

"OH! Oh god!"

I'd never met a girl who was so easily orgasmic, anally or otherwise.

"No god. Just Daddy."

"Yes, Sir."

She rocked on my lap, knowing quite well how to keep me hard, keep me from cumming. Her drowsy heavy lidded eyes met mine, her cum drunk body loose and relaxed. All her efforts to edge me had won her orgasm after orgasm, but I was closing on my need to nut.

"Get down on your knees, boi."

"Yes Daddy."

"Don't you spill a drop. It belongs in your belly."

She climbed off my cock, now out of confinement, bounced between us. She sat spread legged on her knees, she mewed as she ground her pussy against my ankle. She lapped at my balls, licking her juices from the sides and bottom. Sofia ran the blade of her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip, running her lips down the side on the site way down.

"Suck it, boi."

I was oozing pre-cum and it wouldn't be long now. She looked me dead in the face as she slurped her ass from my cock. Her head bobbing down and twisting as she dragged her lips on the way up.

To her credit, it took five more minutes for her to tear the orgasm from my body. I pumped her face, holding two fists of her hair. I fucked her mouth, sending rope after sticky rope of cum into her hard belly.

"Good boi."

I released my death grip on her head, letting her continue to nurse at my cock and lick her pussy juice from the dark curls above.

We sat for a moment, her at my feet, looking pleased and satisfied.

"How did you know how to find me?"

"Your girlfriend and I go to the same synagogue. When she bragged to me about cheating on you and showed me your photo, I got pissed. I asked her to text me the pic, and it was geo-tagged. I took a shot."

Her hands cradled my balls, lifting my cock as she nuzzled my sack. Girlfriend. Sofi knew what she was doing tonight, the damaged ones are amazing fucks.

"When you get dressed, we'll go get your stuff. He doesn't get to fuck you again. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good."

I sat back into the bed against the head board.

"Climb up here, get comfortable."

Sofia curled into my side.

"So tell me what's going on when I bump, brush, or touch that clit."

Instantly, Sofia's face gathered a haunted quality.

"When I was a girl, my father took me to drive carts at the fair. I was steering, I crashed the cart."

Stone faced, she looked off into the distant past.

"It cut me up, here, real bad."

She lay my hand over her pussy.

"They tell me that the surgeon that put me back together is a genius. He saved my clit, and as much of my labia as he could. Still, I've got a lot of scar tissue around the nerves in there, and what I feel is like being electrocuted."

She blushed furiously.

"It's like I gave myself a botched cliteradectomy, instead of removing the pleasure I feel, I just get the feelings firehosed at me. All the nerves that aren't fucked up, give me more pleasure I think because I'm more aware of them. My ass, my g-spot, I pop faster."

She cuddled into the side of my chest, her nipples returning to their normal, inverted state. Her fingertips danced on the length of my stiffening cock.

"So inside you're pretty much okay."

"I'm more OK the further back you go. Probably why my ass seems so sensitive to me. If a guy can reach and then find my g-spot, I'm gonna pop hard. The scar tissue keeps my pussy pretty tight, so I can only take thicker cocks like yours, up my ass. It would take a lot of work to fit you- anywhere else."

"That's good to know."

She leaned in, grabbing my balls at the base. Sofia wrapped her thin tight lips around the knob of my cock. She pumped my balls a moment before synching her thumb and finger above them. She met my eyes as she took the length of me into her throat. She rumbled out a low purr, as I caught the back of her head, keeping her from pulling back for air.

I caressed her cheek with my free hand.

"Cocksucker..."

As I let her up to breathe, her mouth pulled into a smile around me. Sofia gasped for air.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Take a selfie with my cock in your mouth to let my girlfriend know it's over."

She giggled with glee. She snatched her phone from her shorts, took the photo, and thumbed a quick message.

"Absolutely, Daddy!"

"You're a good boi."

12