All Comments on 'Sofia'

by HallidayTee

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sensational

I loved the build up...elaborate and yet not belaboured. Very hot. Probably the best I have come across for a while. Do dish up more

RachalCaronRachalCaronabout 16 years ago
Simply Wonderful

HOT HOT story. Love the innocence of Sofia but can feel the desires bubbling away inside her. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
That Was Hot !

One of the hottest stories I have ever read ! I came reading it. Roll on Chapter 2.

jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
Well-done..

Love the seduction and submission. Very sexy.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Typical dumb broad wanting to be a high class

model going to low class phototogs and getting into the porn industry. Even without the drugs, power and greed, are often all that is needed to make them forget, their lives, their marriages, their husbands, and themselves. It was a hot story, I simply do not like rape stories. When you drug or get a girl drunk you are in effect raping them. Personally never needed that to seduce women. In this story you send a whore back to her husband probably impregnated with either an assholes or a mixed race baby. So much for her career as a model or a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
he sould cum inside

I was as disappointed as Sofia when he did not cum inside her. Please do that NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oasis in the desert

Congratulations! I imagine you have "whet" the ids of many with this storyline. Please continue to slake our thirst with additional tales of Sophia. I can hardly wait to "drink in" chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oasis in the desert

Congratulations! I imagine you have "whet" the ids of many with this storyline. Please continue to slake our thirst with additional tales of Sophia. I can hardly wait to "drink in" chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
excellent

writing, really hot. liked it very much and it would be nice to see the development of the shooting and her coming back for more on her own will and NOT pregnant. that would be a turn off as much as blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful possibilities

Can't wait for ensuing chapters? Hopefully they'll contain a non-consensual theme. Not blackmail but not sudden uncontrolled nymphomania either. Perhaps situations where she is doped or duped into these sexuations. Thanks for the story.

JoPublicJoPublicabout 16 years ago
THE BEST

Like all your stuff but this is great. You should do shorter stories more often. But definitely scope for more chapters, so yes , what are you waiting for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sofia Sofie where art thou

Congratulations and thanks for writing the most exciting erotic story I've read this year. I noticed your comment regarding future chapters has been removed. Any chance your fans will be reading more of Sophie's dalliances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sophia's Sequel

Any chance Ms. Sophia will finish her photoshoot and or have additional reluctant affairs? Enjoyed your other stories and this one has the same erotic potential. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One Bite

Sophia has just nipped at the forbidden fruit. When will she

bite or be bitten by it? Hopefully soon. Thanks for the erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sofia Fans Need Chips

Okay, okay, obviously it's too cliche and corny to say this story left your readers feeling like there was only one chip in the bag but there it is. Any chance for additional chapters? I know others would also appreciate another chapter or two. Please consider leaving a reply on this matter in your bio or the comments section of this. Thanks for your consideration and contributions.

hal_teehal_teealmost 15 years ago
Another chapter

Unfortunately, I'm locked out of my 'account' and haven't been able to get a response from the site. So I've set up again as hal_tee. The answer to another chapter is that I want Sofia (and this storyline) to continue in a separate novel. It'll be called The Business and will appear later this year under my new hal_tee account. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please Please Write a Follow up to this extremely hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Second!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Plagiarism

There's no second part because this story, even the names, were stolen from another site. Few details changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow up!!!

Please Follow up to this incredibly hot story!!!

Can't wait for further chapters? Hopefully a non-consensual theme. Not blackmail or sudden submission but perhaps situations where she has to surrender to her drug enhanced sex-drive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Crime this had no sequel. Seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous