Sofia's Abduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Sofia begins her maid training.
2.3k words
4.33
5.4k
2
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she opened the door to leave, she again stated that I had five minutes to dress. She then stepped out, closing the door behind her. Clothes! I was going to be dressed in clothes. I got up and quickly went to the dresser. I opened the top drawer to find that everything in it was satin black. Satin black panties, very sheer, without a crotch panel.

I thought I might as well just be naked. I shrugged my shoulders mentally, slipped them over my legs, and pulled them up over my tender, inflamed ass. Next, I found the bra. If that's what it's called. I was wearing a bra, but it didn't cover my nipples. In fact, It didn't cover anything! I merely lifted my boobs and gave them a stiff cradle to lie in.

I looked at myself in the dresser mirror and thought, "This is ridiculous; "I look like a tramp."

Again, I shrugged off my thoughts and opened the next drawer, which contained a wispy-looking dress. It had a U-cut front that displayed my breast and a very deep v that reached the top of my ass crack.

The hem of the dress did nothing to cover my semi-clad vagina. Again, I thought I looked like a tramp. I quickly brushed my hair and jumped when I heard a stern voice over the intercom demand that I leave my room and turn right, then left, and I would be greeted by a mistress.

As I left the room, I quickly looked around, only to find a mistress standing nearby. She quickly scolded me. She told me that looking around would bring punishment. She further instructed me to keep my eyes pointed downward at all times unless instructed otherwise. I was not to speak to anyone unless given permission.

I've heard this all before. That is how they control their captives. We are regarded as subs. I was led to another area of the building, taking various turns and going through large, open, well-adorned rooms. I concluded that I was being kept in a mansion.

In my time as a captive, I had been blindfolded and placed in a vehicle. I was driven around with a hood over my head and no windows to see out of. Every time the rides ended, I was led to a room that would become my prison.

Always has the same layout. The same simple type of furnishings, But different in some ways. Either the color of the walls or the furnishings. I would find out much later that I had never left my original room. Everything done was to disorient me, and I suspect the others as well.

I had lost count of the number of periods I had had. I was totally deprived of any sense of time or place. Compliance became my only choice. I'm in great physical shape. Having been kept on a strict diet and forced to exercise daily.

Complaining is met with punishment. So I learned to accept my lot and do as I was told. My new duties have been explained to me. I am to be a housemaid. It's quite obvious when you consider the attire they force me to wear. But at least they are not using me for sex. I don't try to talk to the other subs. One tried to talk to me, and he was flogged as I was forced to watch.

His penis and testicles were bound with rubber bands and tortured with a feather after they became very red and sensitive. I felt sorry for him as he silently wept. His penis is pierced just behind the crown. His genital area is devoid of body hair, as are all the others. He has a tattoo on his ankles. A chain to depict his enslavement.

The first time I saw him, he was being ass-fucked by a black master with a massive penis. The master was sawing in and out of the sub's asshole with the greatest of ease as the sub grunted and hissed. Another master presented the sub with his penis, and he opened his mouth, taking that master's cock deep into his throat.

It was horrifying, intriguing, and erotic all at the same time. The abused sub seemed to accept this treatment, and he ejaculated onto the floor without any physical touch. It was my duty to clean up after the masters were done entertaining themselves with one of the subs.

I also provided the masters or mistresses with a wash bowl of scented, warm soapy water, a washcloth, and a towel for cleansing. I also watched quietly with my head cast down as a pair of masters took one of the female subs in both her asshole and vagina simultaneously.

The mistresses could be just as nasty. They would demand the male and female subs serve them by licking and sucking their vaginas and assholes. Occasionally, a mistress would climb onto one of the male subs with the largest penises and mount them. They would ride the sub, rising and falling on their penises, and threaten them with a beating if they ejaculated in their vaginas.

Of course, the masters and mistresses used derogatory slang to refer to the sub's genitals. Cocks, pricks, cunts, pussies, and other slang were, of course, assholes and tits. After a while, I became accustomed to referencing my body parts as well as others in such slang and vulgar terms.

Still, I have not been violated. The masters have not fucked me. The mistresses have not forced themselves on me, but I'm beginning to realize that I would be willing to serve either or any of the many masters and mistresses.

I live in an almost perpetual state of arousal. My senses are bombarded with acts of sexual debauchery and gratification daily as I serve my masters and mistresses. Every day, there is a female or male being used for a master's or mistress pleasure.

I have witnessed males being violated while their cocks are bound with cock rings or twine. Their cocks are red and over-sensitized by the constraints of these methods. The slight touch

sending them into an orgasm. They spew their sperm onto the floor at the touch of a feather. They were willingly kneeling on the floor and licking up their own ejaculate.

Many times with a master's cock plunging in and out of their assholes as if it were totally natural. I've even witnessed mistresses with strap-on cocks plunging into the upturned assholes of both female and male subs.

I now watch in abject indifference while Female subs suck the cocks or cunts of our masters or mistresses. Oftentimes, while having their assholes or cunts reamed out, both females and males seem to passively submit to the abuses. Some beg to be abused sexually when permitted to speak.

I have been caught watching these events, only to be bound over a padded horse and paddled with a thick belt or leather paddle. I now watch with my head cast towards the floor while I await instructions. They still keep my diet very strictly controlled. I am weighed weekly, and I spend a minimum of one hour daily in the exercise room on a treadmill or elliptical exercise machine.

My now permanently hairless cunt and tits are always exposed. I serve the masters and mistresses daily throughout the house. I work in the laundry area during times when I am having my period. They allow me to wear simple cotton underwear with a pad during these times.

They are not polite about it. One mistress told me they did not want a bleeding cunt dripping all over the fucking floor. I thought, Why not? Why not just fuck my cunt? I'm constantly wet anyway. Does it really matter whether it is my period blood or my cunt juices? FUCK ME!

It's become my torment. I often dream about having a large cock plunging in and out of my overly horny, unused virgin cunt. I must be twenty by now and still a fucking virgin. I thought about plunging a banana into my twat, but the ones they give me are too soft to use as a cock.

They watch us 24/7. I once pushed my finger into my cunt, only to be sharply scolded and told to stand at the foot of my bed and wait for someone to come and get me. They did. I was taken to the padded horse and spanked while being called a wanton slut.

They paddled me until I yelled out, as instructed, that I was a wanton slut cunt. Are they fucking kidding me? I want to be fucked until I pass out from oversensitized pleasure. I think I'm going insane with the need for sexual pleasure.

I was over my period and back to my regular duties. I was Serving the masters and mistresses with washbowls of warm water with lavender-scented soap, along with washcloths and towels.

The subs would use them to wash the cocks and cunts of the masters or mistresses after being used. Subs are always there to please the masters and mistresses. There are many. There are also many subs. Subs exist solely for the pleasure of the house.

Today I am witnessing a female sub getting fucked in her ass and cunt while sucking the long black cock of another master. Not that this scene was unusual except that the sub, appearing to me to be only 18 or 19, was at least six to eight months pregnant.

She was huge with her belly full of babies. Her tits were large and stretched. The men were filling her orifices with large cocks. Sawing in and out while calling her demeaning and derogatory names. Demanding she talk to them while they used her body for their pleasure.

The master fucking her pregnant cunt demanded she tell him what kind of slut she was. She replied, "I'm a pregnant slut cunt." The one in her ass demanded she tell them what she loved. She yelled out, "Cocks, Large cocks, black or white, it doesn't matter as long as they are big and fill my slut cunt."

The one she was sucking off hissed out, "Are you a pregnant cock-sucking slut cunt?"

She again dislodged his cock and, while stroking it with urgency, said, "Yes, I am a pregnant cock-sucking, cock-loving slut bitch. I'm an ass, cunt, or mouth to be used by anyone, Master or mistress." I am nothing but a breeder bitch. At that point, despite her naturally uncomfortable situation, she climaxed.

The master, who was fucking her pregnant cunt, yelled out, "This pregnant cunt just creamed on my cock without asking for permission." The one in her ass grunted as he discharged his seed into her. The one she was sucking off pushed into her mouth and held her in place while he emptied his seed into her gulping throat.

Then, in a final act of degradation, the master, using her pregnant cunt, pulled it out of her and squirted volley after volley of his sperm onto her mound, stomach, and tits. The others dislodged themselves from her distended body, and I witnessed her asshole and cunt glistening and gaping open.

I felt sorry for her. They used her in spite of her uncomfortable condition. I dutifully approached and set down the bowl of warm, soapy-scented water. I removed a washcloth and took the black master's cock in my hand while washing it with the other. Next, I did the same for the other two. After I had cleaned the masters, I was told to clean the pregnant slut up for more fucking.

Various masters and mistresses came in throughout the day and fucked the pregnant sub. Some were cruel and twisted her swollen tits until she screamed in pain. Each time, I had to clean up after they were done. The pregnant girl was now just babbling incoherently as I pushed the washcloth into her distended orifices to clean them out. When they were done, I was told to apply aloe to her massive, full tits and belly. I also had to insert a squeezable bottle of aloe into her twat and asshole to push some of the soothing gel into her abused orifices.

Next, they took her over to the stock and secured her in it, then proceeded to paddle her upturned ass until it was fire red and she was crying and babbling uncontrollably. She was professing her slutish behavior and apologizing for climaxing without permission.

I couldn't help but notice that in that position, on her knees with her head and hands in the stock, her tits hung like those of a bloated cow, her belly hung like that of a pot-bellied pig, and her cunt was grossly distended, and inflamed from the sexual abuse.

But she never once complained or yelled out to indicate that she did not want to be abused.

After her beating, I was told to coat her ass with the soothing aloe gel and then told to return to my room.

I did as I was told, falling onto my bed and sleeping fitfully, replaying her abuses in my dream and dreaming that these men and women were doing the same to me. I awoke a while later with my fingers in my cunt furrow, stroking my engorged clitoris and squirting my secretions onto the sheets. I think I'm going insane. I want to be fucked.

I want so desperately to plunge something, anything, into my virgin cunt. I attempted to finger my twat a few times, only to be told to stop. They are constantly watching. Every time I try to relieve the pent-up sexual frustration inside of me by inserting something in me to rip away my hymen and scratch the insatiable itch, I get a good-ass beating.

Why? Why are they not fucking me? Why are they not feeding my mouth with cock? For that matter, Why won't the mistresses suck my twat or force me to suck theirs'?