Sofia's Abduction

Story Info
Sofia is a young co-ed who is abducted and imprisoned.
3k words
4.22
8.3k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia's abduction

My name is Sofia, and I was abducted at the age of eighteen. I wasn't abducted for ransom. My parents are not rich or famous. I was abducted because of my youthful, very pretty looks. My silky smooth skin and my trim budding figure--yes, I was abducted to become a sexual slave. But I am getting ahead of myself.

I was snatched off the streets of my sleepy little college town one spring day as I cut through my hometown park to take a shortcut home. I was being watched for weeks. I didn't know it. I would be followed by very patient and discreet abductors who are professionals at snatching young men and women.

Yes, human traffickers People who trade in flesh No, I wasn't raped. Quite the contrary. I gave myself to them. Again, I'm getting ahead of myself. I was a typical eighteen-year-old girl just starting her journey through college.

I had developed full, budding breasts that measured 34 inches and rested nicely in a "C" cup bra with a little room to spare. My hips had a nice flare that measured 32" and made my chest look large in comparison. My smooth, flawless skin had just started getting its summer bronze tan. My honey-blond hair was beginning to appear bleached out from exposure to the summer sun.

It was the 24th of April, a seasonably warm day, as I walked without a care in the world through the town park towards my dormitory. The park was mostly vacant at that time of day, with few visitors. The people following me had become familiar faces and had not raised any suspicion or cause for alarm. Yes, I was taught "Stranger danger."

Today, as I walked through the park, I felt the sting of something on my arm. I turned in shock to see the blurry image of a man and woman as my senses went dark. I awoke later to find myself naked, alone, and in a strange room. There was nothing in the room but a bed and a dresser. The room had an adjoining bathroom. With a toilet, basin, and shower stall.

The decor was stark. Devoid of any comforting effects like pictures, TV, or other entertainment. The single bed had a simple white sheet and an equally simple white blanket. The only window was high on the wall and set in a thick wall with a step-sloping sill.

I quickly assumed that even if I moved the dresser over under the window, I would not be able to get to it due to the angle of the sill. I sat there, scared, and cried. Whatever they injected me with was wearing off, and in its place, I had a smashing headache.

I got up, wrapped the blanket around my nakedness, and crossed the room to try the door. It was locked. I started pounding on it with my small fists and screaming. Cursing and crying as I did. A few minutes later, a man's voice very calmly said, "Quiet down, Sofia."

I started screaming and plummeting the door with more blows until my fists were sore and my voice was hoarse from screaming and cursing. Tired and wrung out from my outburst, I went back to bed. I reached down to my vulva to check if I had been raped, and I lay there and wept until I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke sometime later to the smell of food. Yes, food. I didn't realize how hungry I was. There was a tray of food on a small folding table just inside the door to what would become my prison.

I walked over to the table and looked at the food. There was baked chicken, corn, and french fries, along with a small spoonful of apple crumb pie. I was very hungry, and I wolfed the food down. It was delicious.

Little did I know that I would spend the next six years in captivity with little human contact. My needs would be cared for. My clothing was laundered and updated as necessary. Always simple clothing that made me appear young. I was never allowed to wear anything unless directed to do so.

As time went on, I adjusted. I no longer cried or had outbursts. I rarely ever left what had become "My room." I never knew what time of day it was or what day, month, or year it was. I learned early on that outbursts and disobedience were met with punishment.

Punishment consisted of being deprived of food and, in more severe cases, being bound and paddled. Punishment is generally handled by Tomas or Raine. Tomas strikes harder, Raine strikes more, and she strikes my naked ass and breasts.

They never do anything inappropriate. He never raised his voice or acted threatening in any way. Oddly, I felt alive when he was in the room.

He was very attractive, and I would anxiously await his return. The food was good. And my diet was strictly controlled. After I was there awhile, they started taking me down the hall to a workout room, where they forced me to ride a bike, walk on a treadmill, and do aerobic training with Raine, a woman who would push me to do more.

At first, I complained, and they cut my food out for a day. I was developing into a very shapely, fit young woman. They watched me 24/7. I was nude all the time. I became used to being naked. In the beginning, I would try to cover my nudity. Doing so in the presence of my captors would result in my being tied to a cross, locked in stocks, and paddled or flogged.

They were always careful not to break my skin or cause permanent damage. I thought it was odd that they never forced me to have sex with any of them. Eventually, they started showing me videos of young men and women performing sexual acts on themselves and others.

At first, I found them repulsive but erotically exciting. I would feel an itch deep down in my crotch. These videos would often play for hours into my sleep. Conditioning me, subliminally raping my mind, and filling me with the longing to feel another's touch.

I awoke a few times lately with my hand and fingers at my vagina. My fingers would be stroking my clitoris. I would shake in orgasm. I had a small bead of sweat on my brow. Not long afterward, I would hear one of my captors order me to shower, then dress if they wanted me dressed.

Today. I was instructed to remain nude. I did. I lay in bed and read a novel. Reading was one of the few pleasures they permitted. All my captors were addressed as Master or Mistress. Today, Mistress Jane came into my room. I don't really know what her name is, but I gave all of them names according to what I thought their names should be.

Mistress Jane ordered me to stand and follow her. I didn't ask questions. Questions were not permitted and were strictly punished. I was led to a room I had never been in before. It appeared to be an exam room. I was told to get on the exam table and lay back. I did so in fear of being punished for not cooperating.

Mistress Jane then secured me to the exam table quickly with deft motions. I was scared. I didn't know what to expect. My hands were secured to the sides of the table, and my ankles were secured to stirrups. The kind a doctor uses when they are examining a woman's vagina.

I blushed deeply. Although I have been naked around all of these people, I have never had anyone expose my most private and intimate sexual parts. There she was, looking directly at my exposed vaginal opening.

Next, she took a hot, moist towel out of a pot and placed it on my vagina and mound. After a few minutes, she took it off and lathered up my mound and vagina with soap. She then retrieved a straight-edge razor as used by barbers on men's faces and whisked away all of my pubic hairs. I started to protest, but Mistress Jane's cold stare froze me in mid-sentence.

The air on my freshly shaved mound and vagina felt cool. I felt extremely naked. Nude to my very core. I felt the heat of shame and embarrassment wash over my face as Mistress Jane admired her work.

It was the first time anyone other than myself had ever touched my vagina. I was scared, excited, and ashamed at that moment. Her touch, however, was clinical. She wore exam gloves. She only lightly touched me and only applied pressure to stretch the skin for a smooth, flawless shave.

She also shaved my underarms and legs. I felt extremely naked. Especially once she released me and told me to follow her as she paraded me through the building past others. Other Masters and Mistresses stopped to inspect my newly shaven body.

I was taken back to my room, where I sat down and examined my body. I felt the silky smoothness of my mons, legs, and underarms. It was an exciting feeling. Then I thought, All of the videos I've seen had every woman and man shaved and devoid of body hair.

The videos were becoming very explicit. Women having sex with men and other women They would orally satisfy each other as men plummeted the women's vaginas with their cocks. The cocks looked huge.

Women would also suck the cocks of men, Taking the men's cocks deep into their mouths and opening their mouths to display a mouthful of sperm. Then they would swallow the sperm or share it with another female or male in a deep soul kiss.

It was all very graphic and erotic. Often leaving me hot and moist between my legs. The sounds would continue all night at times, causing me to have very erotic dreams of sucking cocks and cunts, as they were called in the videos.

I would dream of one of the black guys with his huge long cock stuffing it into my virgin small white vagina as I moaned and raked my fingers down his broad back with my legs wrapping around his torso, trapping him inside of me.

I woke up with my fingers in my vaginal furrow, rubbing my tingling clitoris on a large wet spot in the bed sheet. I was embarrassed. I covered myself with the other sheet, as it was the only form of covering allowed unless given permission to put on clothing. I only knew it had been ten months since they abducted me because I counted my periods.

I'm now nineteen. I've been abducted and imprisoned in a place unknown to me. By people unknown to me. It has become obvious that I will be performing sexual acts for the pleasure of others. They bring me a basket of fruit every couple of days. I started taking a banana and hiding under the sheets while curiosity got the best of me, and I tried swallowing one and gagged in the process.

I continued trying over time and watched as other girls practiced shoving bananas down their throats. Many of them accomplished doing so without gaging or breaking the banana. Sometimes another female, probably one of the mistresses, would couch them with instructions on how to relax and open their throats to accept the fruit without gagging.

Sometimes it was the masters, as the girls sucked their cocks deeply into their throats. They keep me shaved every three to four days. Always the same routine: taking me to the exam room and strapping me onto the table as they shaved away the hairs on my pubis.

Today was different. Mistress Jane took out a device and started using it on me, it gave me little tingles. She informed me that I was receiving electrolysis treatments to permanently remove all my body hair. She said when I was finished, I would never have to groom my body hair, and with my youthful looks, I would be a favorite with the clients.

Clients? It dawned on me at that point that I was to become a sexual slave to both men and women. To be used for their pleasure. I was very scared, but I knew that protesting would result in punishment. She spent a lot of time with that device on my mound. After she set it down, she commented on how wet my splayed open cunt was.

In a surprised movement, she lowered her head and started licking my vagina as I moaned in pleasure. Wow, I was having my vagina sucked by a woman and enjoying it as I shivered from little orgasms. She kept up until I felt like my world had exploded and gushed all over the exam table. In embarrassment, I felt like I peed on her.

Without a word, she cleaned my vagina and released me to return me to my room. I got up on wobbly legs and followed her quietly while reliving the fantastic moment of my first orally induced climax.

In my room, I drifted off into a nap with my hand rubbing my bald, smooth mound and my fingers pinching my pointy nipples. I didn't even bother pulling the sheet over me. Why? They have hours of me naked. They have close-ups of my most intimate areas. Nothing sacred, nothing to hide.

I openly rubbed my clitoris with my legs splayed and knees up. Fuck it. If I'm going to be their sexual slave, I may as well get used to it and enjoy the pleasure. Again, they were playing sexual videos on the TV.

I recognized one of the girls, who was about my age. She was from my hometown. She was my age, and everyone thought she ran away. She was getting her cunt and ass fucked at the same time by two large blackbucks as she moaned and encouraged them to fill her holes with their sperm.

Afterward, the camera zoomed in on her distended orifices while recording the white, creamy sperm oozing out of her used cunt and assholes. She then took the black cock that had deposited sperm into her cunt and sucked him into her mouth while the other cleaned his off and jerked off onto her back.

That was so hot, I brought myself to an explosive orgasm with my thumb rubbing my clitoris and my other hand rubbing my firm, hard, pointy nipples. I looked up at the screen to see a younger guy had joined the trio and was sucking the sperm out of her cunt and ass while the black guy that fucked her rammed his cock up the guy's small ass hole.

The guy reached down and stroked his cock until he squirted his seed all over the bed sheets as the black guy held his hips tightly to his. He was obviously dumping another load of sperm. This time, the young guy is sucking the sperm out of the girl. Jill; the girl's name is Jill.

She was one of the school sluts. Very pretty, but also very willing to fuck all the guys. I often wondered about her. The stories about her were bazaar. I got to a point where I no longer cared. I now walk alongside any master or mistress without being self-conscious of my nudity.

Mistress Jane required two more sessions of electrolysis to permanently de-nude my mons and vaginal areas. I haven't felt a hair down there in over a month. No, I still do not know the absolute time, but as I said, my periods are very regular, and that is the only calendar I know.

All in all, I have had thirteen periods. Doing the math, it has to have been at least a year since I was abducted. Today, they did something different. One of the Masters handcuffed me. He put my hands behind my back and cuffed them like I was a criminal.

I put up a bit of a fuss, and now I'm strapped over an exercise horse while he plummets my ass with a leather paddle. I started screaming as I cried. The paddling really hurt. My ass felt like it was on fire. After a few minutes of screaming, he stopped and inserted a ball gag into my mouth. He then proceeded to paddle my upturned, naked ass with more blows.

I must have passed out. I awoke in my room. My ass was on fire. I cried. One of the mistresses came in with another girl who was equally naked and told me the girl was there to spread Aloe on my burning ass. I was lying on my stomach because my ass was too sore to lay on my back. My will to revolt was gone. I lay there while the girl spread the cool, soothing gel on my tortured ass.

I cried because I did not know what I had done wrong. I didn't dare ask. Speaking without permission is punishable. Inside, I just wanted to explode with a torrent of nasty words as my anger boiled in me. But my fear of punishment overruled my inner anger.

When the girl finished, the mistress dismissed her. She murmured, Yes, mistress, with her head down and left. She must have been here a long time. She was very docile and timid. The mistress stayed in the room for a few minutes, explaining that the beating I just received was part of my ongoing training. Questioning any master or mistress was an infraction of the rules.

Disobedience was met with severe punishment. The paddle was the most common. Other punishments were more severe. More severe? That hurt like hell! I don't even want to know what more severe is.

The mistress continued. She explained that I would be joining the others in day-to-day activities and tasks. Activities and Tasks? I would soon find out. She then continued to tell me not to speak to any other subordinates. I would wear the required outfit, which was already on my dresser. After saying that, she told me to get dressed and wait for instructions. She then turned and left my room.