All Comments on 'Soft and Hard'

by James19999

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start and hope there’s more to come.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

What a great little story!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, thank you! Don't forget your weighted lunges to get that ass into shape... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The fact that it wasn’t forced and was something they both enjoyed and even wanted to continue made this an even better story than I could have hoped for. Thanks for posting it.

TanizakiLadyTanizakiLadyover 1 year ago

Totally delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a terrific story l could almost feel the thrill of her taking me. If only we could meet people like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm... It was so interesting that I cummed twice till the end. I wish I was that boy, looking forward for more parts. Inclusion of small penis humiliation will really add on the thrill. Very well written.

doninpantiesdoninpantiesover 1 year ago

I loved the story it is a fantasy of mine. Submitting to a strong person

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. The fact that this was a consensual relationship made it so beautiful. I get so tired of the forced sex and one person always taking control whether it is blackmail or bondage of some sort. You managed to show how two people can find each other without the need to hurt someone and I thought it was spectacular and maybe the start of something meaningful and long term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written story, but I had trouble with Miranda's reasoning. She is no longer attracted to "masculine" looking men because of what she has gone through and what has put her through it. Yet she made the decision to become what she allegedly despises.

???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Super hot. I need to find a woman like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lovely story. I admire your restraint in keeping it grounded in realism. The strap on for example. Just a five incher, perfect for a beginner. There was a genuine tenderness between the two, without getting sappy. Long live strong muscular women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames19999@James19999
Author who likes to explore themes of dominance, submission, and feminization. Also interested in roleplays on these themes. Submissive femboy in real life.