Soft and Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her in eagerly. As soon as we were inside, Miranda closed the door behind us. I found myself trapped between her and the door, and before I knew it her hard body was pressed up against me, pinning me to the wood of the door as she reached down and untucked my shirt from my pants. She hungrily kissed my neck, and I felt my dick suddenly turn stiff in my pants as her hands gripped my waist. Miranda disengaged from the kiss and we met each other's eyes.

Suddenly, I felt her hand shift behind me and grab my butt. I gasped in shock and she giggled again.

"You've got such a nice little body" she said, pressing herself against me, hand still on my butt.

"R-really?" I said, in disbelief and totally unsure of what to do in a situation like this. I still couldn't believe my luck. "I'm surprised is all," I said, regaining my composure a bit. "I feel like every guy in that gym was fitter than me."

"See, that's the thing."

"You like that I'm weak?"

"Well, I mean, that's part of it." She stepped away from me and walked over to the queen-sized bed in the middle of the room, sitting down on the covers. "Remember how I said I was divorced?"

"I remember." Now I was really puzzled about where she was going.

"Well, my ex was huge. Super strong, super tough, super confident. And abusive. He kind of ruined that whole type for me." Her smile had faded. This was clearly a difficult memory for her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Like, don't get me wrong. I don't think gym bros are all bad guys. I'm friends with a lot of them. You remember Zach. I know on a conscious level most of them aren't like my ex. But it's a turn off for me now. Too much trauma."

She patted the spot on the bed next to her. I approached and sat down, curious about what she would say next.

"So anyway, I'm looking for something different now," she said, her green eyes staring intensely into mine again.

"Different how?"

"Like... how do I put this?" Miranda hesitated for a moment. "I need to be the one in charge."

"What do you mean in charge?" I asked, fear mixing with... excitement?

"Nothing abusive or anything like that. But if we're going to date, I need to be the one with the power. I need to know you're willing to submit." Now it made sense. This was why she was drawn to me. Because I was new, I was shy, I was weak. Part of me wanted to be offended. My cheeks flushed hot. But I also felt a thrill running through my body. There was something about the idea of surrendering to her, and something intensely comfortable about a woman liking what I hated most about myself. I paused for a moment, my heart racing, and I looked her in the eyes.

"I can submit."

Miranda's playful smile returned to her face, this time with a hint of wickedness.

"Prove it."

"How?"

Miranda sprang to her feet and walked over to her closet. She fished around on a shelf, then turned and motioned for me to come over. Hesitating ever so slightly, but also very curious, I got up and walked over to the closet, looking over her shoulder. She handed me a silky black bundle.

"Put these on."

I unfolded the soft bundle of silk and lace and quickly realized it was lingerie. I opened my mouth to say something, then realized I had just promised her I would submit. Was I really going to find another woman like this? I couldn't mess this up. I nodded at her slowly. Her grin grew even wider, and she gave me a gentle nudge toward her bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, breathing heavily. My hands trembled, which made it hard to unbutton my shirt. But my eagerness got me through, and I found myself staring at my naked body in the mirror once again. The lingerie was a black lacy camisole, opaque in the bra area and translucent down to the bottom, with a matching set of black lace panties. I started with the panties, then put the camisole on over my head, letting the incredibly narrow straps rest on my shoulders.

Honestly, I actually looked good. My thighs had a gentle curve to them, and the translucent fabric of the cami showed off my slim waist. My thin arms, narrow shoulders, and delicate facial features went well with the feminine outfit. I actually admired myself for a bit, looking almost elf-like with my pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Then, I reached for the doorknob, bracing myself for what Miranda would say, desperately hoping she liked how I looked.

Miranda whistled as I walked back into the room, making me blush even brighter.

"You like it?"

"You're goddamn right I like it." she replied, hunger in her eyes. She closed the distance between us quickly, and soon, her hands were on my cheeks, and her lips were pressed against mine, kissing me eagerly. I kissed back, closing my eyes, and then her hands were off my face again. I opened my eyes, and saw her lifting her tank top off over her head.

I had known Miranda was fit, but what I saw took my breath away. Her body was perfectly toned, with sharp obliques and a six pack. But she wasn't manly; she had a sleek strength to her, but her body was elegantly curved, and though she was clearly very strong, she was also clearly feminine. She smiled as she noticed me staring, then undid the drawstring of her sweatpants and dropped them to the ground. Her bare legs were like tree trunks, but her skin was supple and tan. I had known their shape from the leggings she wore at the gym, but somehow they were even more impressive bare. There she was just a foot away, wearing nothing but a pair of white panties, with the body of a warrior goddess. I stared at her in awe.

"Wait right here," she ordered, and I couldn't help but obey. I watched her perfectly shaped body as she walked back over to the closet, just like when she had walked away in the gym parking lot. I admired the way the muscles of her upper back flexed as she reached up to pull something off a high shelf, and watched mesmerized as she slipped out of the panties, revealing a flawless, round ass. She was fiddling with some kind of harness, and in a moment, she turned back around.

I gasped a bit as she sauntered back over to me, this time wearing a five-inch black strapon. I stood frozen in shock as she approached me. She was a couple inches shorter than me, but with her confident bearing and flawless posture, it seemed like she towered over me. Miranda stopped just in front of me, kissing my neck passionately, her hands holding mine and the strapon brushing against my inner thighs. I shifted nervously, and she seemed to sense it. She stared up into my eyes, and once again I couldn't meet her gaze.

"Lie face down on the bed, and put a pillow under your hips," she commanded, stepping out of the way between me and the bed. My heart was racing, and I realized my dick was rock hard, making a tent in the panties. I swallowed. I looked her muscular body up and down, my breath catching in my throat as I admired her flawless musculature. She was so strong, so confident; I was so weak, so shy. How could I do anything but submit?

I slowly shuffled to the bed and laid down, grabbing one of the pillows and placing it beneath my hips as she had ordered, leaving my butt propped up at an angle. Then, I looked over my shoulder and saw Miranda rubbing the strapon down with what I guessed was lube. She approached, an eager bounce in her step. She climbed on top of me, her full weight pressing me down as her legs straddled my waist. Her hand reached into the waistband of the panties and gently started sliding them down. I lifted my hips to help her get them down.

"Good girl," she purred, her lips brushing against my ear. "Don't worry. I'm going to make you like this." The thin translucent lace of the camisole was the only thing between her muscular abs and my back. She kissed my earlobe, then grabbed my hips, holding me in place as she slowly slid the strapon into me. I let out a gasp of shock as it stretched me. She was slow and gentle, but it still hurt a little. Finally, I felt her hips resting against my ass. It must have been all the way in.

"I've been fantasizing about this since I saw you in that squat rack," she said softly, rocking her hips forward just a tiny bit, sending the strapon just a little bit deeper. I gasped again. She giggled. "You have such a great ass." Her hands slid up my sides, grabbing my hands and pinning them to the bed.

There was another slow, small, gentle thrust. I gasped again, and she giggled. Slowly, gently, she established a rhythm. The stretch wasn't as painful anymore, and Miranda let out a contented breath next to my ear, her hair falling down around my head. Her thrusts were controlled and slow, never taking the strapon too far out, keeping her hips on my cheeks and just driving the strapon in a little bit further. Her breaths matched her rhythm, and I heard a slight moan. Feeling a powerful urge to please her, I thrust my hips upward as she thrust downward. She penetrated deep into me and moaned loudly. A thrill ran through me; I was actually satisfying one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. I counter-thrusted up again, and we established a rhythm together. Slowly, I started to feel my hands and feet tingle and a warm pleasure radiate out from my pelvis as her moans grew louder and louder, her thrusts just a little bit more intense.

"Oh!" came Miranda's sudden exclamation. She shuddered, and I could feel her hips spasm as she collapsed on top of me, ceasing her thrusts. I was rock hard, my erection poking into the pillow, realizing I had just given her an orgasm. She lay on top of me, full weight pressing me onto the bed, panting. Playfully, I thrust my hips up again and looked over my shoulder at her. Her hands left mine and she propped herself up, smiling at me.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked

"Uh-huh" I replied with a little nod. She grinned and grabbed my hips, kneeling up behind me as she held me in place. There was another thrust, and another, and another. Soon, I was the one moaning. She drove her hips forward over and over, her firm movements pounding my ass. I gasped and moaned in ecstasy, feeling the warmth spreading through me as her powerful glutes drove her into me again and again. I arched my back as she filled me, the pleasure easily overshadowing the pain, the absolute thrill of being absolutely hers.

Finally, I reached climax. With a loud moan, I shot a hot load onto the pillow beneath me, my whole body quaking with pleasure. This wasn't like my experiences masturbating; it was a whole body orgasm, leaving me gasping and trembling with pleasure. Miranda let out a contented sigh and collapsed on top of me again, both of us panting. She pulled out and rolled off me, lying next to me on the bed.

After a moment, I rolled onto my side and looked at her. There was a light sheen of sweat on her, but she had a contented smile on her face, her chest rising and falling with her breaths. She smiled, and I smiled back.

"That was incredible." She said rapturously. "Thank you."

I cuddled up to her and kissed her bulging, muscular shoulder, my hands running over her tight and toned body. Her skin was soft, but the muscles under it were hard. It was the best thing I had ever felt. She wrapped an arm around my waist and I nestled into her upper chest, her breast on my cheek as we lay together in the glow of the moment.

A few moments later, I was the one to break the silence.

"Submissive enough for you?"

Miranda giggled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Even better than I was hoping for."

"You said you don't like muscular men. Does that mean you want me to stop going to the gym?"

Her grin became playful again. "Oh, you're not getting out of that so easily. But I'm going to make you a strict diet and a strict routine. I'm going to sculpt you into my perfect little fuck toy."

When I had set out for the gym a few hours earlier, I couldn't have imagined it would end up like this. But now, I couldn't imagine anything better than being Miranda's perfect little fuck toy.

12