Soft-mouthed Sandy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands began moving over the newsprint quickly and deliberately. She would look quickly from me to the project in front of her, occasionally her tongue pressing out from between her still rouged lips. It was maybe a minute or so be fore the first black smudges appeared on her face. As she worked she would touch her face in thought or to swipe away an unruly sgrand of hair and after a while I had to admit she was a wonder to watch.

"What's that smile about?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said. "You're just growing cuter by the minute."

The record played on through about three songs before she tossed down her charcoal and carefully removed the sheet of newsprint she'd been working on and then produced a second, fresh piece.

"Whoa!" I said. "How many of these are we doing?"

She smiled. "As many as I say. Take off your shirt," she ordered. "And, undo the jeans."

I complied. I took the opportunity to adjust myself in my jeans.

"Ha-ha," she said. "Hold it!"

"Oh come on, there's nothing remotely artistic about a guy adjusting his boner," I said.

"Sorry," she said. "Who's in charge here?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, half-joking.

Her eyes flashed. "You know, I've never told anybody this," she said. "But that's something I always thought would be fun."

"What's something you always thought would be fun."

"Don't be coy," she said, her voice semi-serious. "You know what I mean."

I did. I had felt it in the bedroom with her teasing me with her body. Now, as a poseable Ken doll, I felt it again.

I nodded. "Understood."

She smiled. "Don't worry," she said. "I won't torture you too much."

I watched her work; a minute became five, five minutes became ten. After about 20 minutes had passed she rose from the stool, removing the second drawing from the board and taping a third newsprint in place. She looked at her blackened fingers and palms.

"I must look a mess," she said.

"Like a sexy chimney sweep."

"Change the record, will you?"

She walked into the kitchen and I moved to the player just as the last song faded out. I leafed through her collection and found a copy of "A Girl Called Dusty."

She returned with a single bottle of water, cracking the cap off and taking a long swig. Her hands were still dirty with the black charcoal but she had used a towel to clean her face a bit.

"Thirsty?" She asked, offering me her water bottle.

I reached for it and she shied away. "No," she teased. "You have to earn it."

"And how do I earn it?"

"How about," she said, thoughtfully reaching out with her blackened fingers to trace along the edges of my abs. "I can touch you but you can't touch me?"

"Steep price," I said.

She sipped from the bottle again, daring me.

I put both my hands behind my back. "You can touch me, but I can't touch you," I repeated.

She moved in closer, her hands exploring me, from my abs, up to my chest, over my shoulders, down my back. She kissed my neck and sucked gently at my skin, all the while her dark fingers leaving a trail of blackened finger-marks over my torso.

"You're getting me dirty," I said.

She smiled up and pecked at my lips before stepping away and handing me the unfinished half of her water. "You may drink, now," she said.

I took a swig. The whole minutes long dance had indeed left my throat very dry.

As I drank her hands came out to tug at the waist of my jeans. She pulled them down. To about my mid thighs and stepped back.

"Everything off, now," she ordered. "Back to your seat. We'll do a full nude study."

I put the bottle on a table near the red chair and kicked my jeans off completely. I peeled off both socks and then, as she took her perch back atop her four-legged stool, flashing that same patch of green satin as she crossed her legs, I exhaled all my shame and pulled off my boxer-briefs.

She took up her charcoal and newsprint with a small smile playing on her lips. "Sit down, Sean," she said. "Before you get lightheaded."

I sat once more, a touch uncomfortably now that I was dealing with an unencumbered erection. I'd lost track, but it had definitely been one of my member's more active days. Yet there it was, like a G.I. re-upping for another tour of duty.

"Alright, Boy-o. Kissing this girl was like coming up for air after a life spent drowning," the grumbly conscience voice in my head seemed to say. "Do not blow it!"

For what seemed nearly an hour, she worked at the final bit of newsprint on her board. Charcoal, blending sticks, erasers. Once or twice she let loose a soft curse.

"You have tricky toes," she said, by way of explanation.

"Sorry," I chuckled.

"No! Don't wiggle them," she laughed, throwing one of her erasers at me.

"Double-sorry," I said, keeping my toes neutralized.

The record I had put on played all the way through and continued spinning several minutes before she reached out and switched it off, returning the needle to it's home.

At long last she dropped a last bit of charcoal into the tin on the table. It was practically just a nub at this point. She stood and stretched, her black-smeared Kermit t-shirt riding up over her sublimly curved posterior.

I heard a few of her bones click in the deep stretch. As she turned her gaze back to me, it was as if she'd forgotten I was there or somehow become a vase or a peice of fruit in a bowl she'd spent hours recreationg in two dimensions.

"More water?" She asked.

"No. I'm alright," I said, softly. My mouth was dry but I knew I didn't want any water.

"Want to watch a movie?" She asked, with mock-sheepishness.

"You're having so much fun, aren't you?"

She smiled, wiping her sooty hands on her Kermit shirt before peeling it up over head revealing her full breasts. "You're so much fun to tease," she said, tossing the shirt at my face.

It smelled of her. Charcoal and tea-blossom and lavender and...

I noticed the small patch on the field of emerald green covering her sex. She was obviously wet with arousal.

She caught wind of where my gaze had landed and slowly, she walked across the little living room towards me. "See what you've done," she said.

I brought my hands up to reach for her hips but she shied away once more putting a strand of her coppery hair to her lips. "You're not allowed yet," she said.

I put my hands back onto the arms of the chair. I gripped tightly, exhaling a measured breath.

"I can see we're going to have to take precautions," she said, waltzing back to her bedroom and returning with a length of black silk rope. "Stand," she said.

I stood.

"Turn away, hands behind you, wrists together, please."

I cleared my throat as i felt her breasts brush against my back. The rope went three times around my wrists and a knot was secured. Then, I felt the rope around my elbows. Drawn tight enough to make me wince.

"Green, yellow, red," she whispered in my ear. "Too tight?"

"Yellow," I said.

She secured the knot over my elbows. Her hands went around me then as she kissed my right shoulder. I felt her fingertips move over my lower abdomen tracing downward. "You can talk," she said.

"Where did you learn knots?" I asked.

"There's a lovely little BDSM section at the local sex shop," she said. "I got curious one day. Bought the book and the rope. It's my first time using them on an actual person," she giggled. "How am I doing?"

Her fingers brushed along my public hair.

"Green," I said. "Can I turn around?"

"Not yet," she whispered, reaching lower and gripping me gently with her blackened fingers. "I like to prepare my canvases thoroughly."

"Am I supposed to beg?"

I could feel her smile into her shoulder. "You aren't used to begging, are you?"

"Mmmm," I moaned as she took a more firm grip on my shaft.

"I'm not going to lie," she said. "I'm squirming in my undies to feel you inside me."

"Then why don't we-"

"Sush," she breathed into my ear. "I intend to have you quaking with anticipation. And coercion is dangerously close to begging in this situation."

She withdrew her hand and turned me to face her. Her blue-green eyes were all I could see. The rest I could feel lightly pressed against me.

"I bought my little book and this rope about three weeks after I moved in," she said. "There was this cute guy I met in the laundry room. He lent me $1.75 to complete my spin cycle. I found out he lived in the apartment just below mine. But he was always in a hurry, rushing out to meet his girlfriend or file a news story. It wasn't until I caught him noticing me by the pool one day that I knew I could take my time planning the perfect seduction."

"I never noticed you caught me noticing-"

She put her finger to my lips. "Shhh, Sean. You've got to stay still and silent. Show me I have your undivided attention. The moment I think I don't, I'll get the other little thing I bought and give you the business-end of it."

I inhaled and decided my best course of action was to straighten my posture and stand at attention, like a military cadet, stone-faced and implacable.

"Oh, that's perfect," she said, backing away, finding her way to the sofa and reclining back upon it. "But, I'm afraid, you're doomed to watch while I start without you."

She spread her thighs and her left hand traced along her thigh to the wet patch of her panties. Her right hand moved languidly up her smooth abdomen towards her breast.

I strained against the silken ropes but stayed at attention, watching her. The dryness on my tongue was now spreading through my mouth.

Her finger brushed the dampness of her panties and came up to her lips. She tasted herself and I imagined the tang of that nectar, like rich honey dripping from the comb.

Boy-o... you're in trouble.

"I ache," she sighed. "To feel your lips on mine. To feel that perfect little line of a mouth opening against my hot little cunt."

She brought the finger back down and began rubbing herself through the green satin. I could almost see the outline of her swollen labia through the fabric.

"Oh, Sean," she moaned. "The hundred times I've used my fingers at night, or in the morning, imagining they were your fingers, your tongue, your lips, that cock throbbed at attention."

She brushed at the corner of her soaked panties and exposed just one of her swollen pussy lips.

The dryness had reached the back of my throat. I closed my eyes, swallowing hard, trying to focus on staying still as I'd been ordered.

"No, no," her velvety voice said. "You have to watch. Open your eyes, Mr. Grisham. You're going to miss so much."

I opened my eyes to find she'd pulled the panties aside, revealing a neatly trimmed little whispered of auburn public hair above her pink and puffy little opening.

Goddammit, Boy-o. It's right there!

"One false move and I'll put it away," she said. Her eyes narrowed at me as if she'd heard my grumbling internal voice.

She traced the middle finger of her left hand around her glistening opening. Her sex was overflowing with the physical manifestation of her own extreme arousal. It practically dribbled out of her onto the fabric of the couch cushions.

"Pl-Please," I felt myself say. "Please, Fiona."

She shot up from the couch and rushed to me. Her hands going behind my back to loosen the ropes. I fought against the tangle of them feeling my dry lips press into her mouth, which I discovered was equally dry with anticipation.

"You fucker," she moaned around my mouth as we kissed hungrily. "Five more seconds and I'd have burst!"

"What can I say," I said, my first free hand finding her opening. "I'm stubborn."

"OH, FUCK!" the moment my fingers found her clit she shuttered, wobbled on her feet, fell into me to support her weight. She breathed out a light moan of surprise at the sudden orgasm.

"Wow," I said, supporting her as she leaned against me.

"You have no idea," she huffed. "Goddamn you. Oh, boy. Goddamn you."

She laughed as the last paroxysmic waves subsided.

"You're not boring at all, are you?" I laughed.

"Shut up," she almost growled. "Bedroom. Now!"

I crouched and threw my arm under her knees, sweeping her, quite literally, off her feet and carrying her back to her bedroom.

"Sean," she said, looking up at me from where her head was nestled against my shoulder. "You can tie me up I'd you want."

I laughed. "Maybe on the second date," I said. "I'm nothing near that cruel."