Soft Submission Ch. 04: Switching

Story Info
Michelle and Sophie switch roles on Sophie's birthday.
2.2k words
4.72
6.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle woke with a start. She had been enjoying such a lovely dream. A beautiful field, flowers, a clear sky. The pangs of pleasure between her legs had accented her wonderful slumber at first, but they persisted in gently pulling her from her contented sleep. She wanted to squirm, to move around, rub her eyes.... But as her eyes opened, she was met only with a soft darkness and the sensation of a silky sleep mask covering her eyes. When she tried to move, she found her wrists confined. Soft, yet firm. The gentle tickle of faux-fur brushing against the bare flesh of her wrists with the force of sturdy leather cuffs behind it.

Her arms had been tied to her bedframe with her own favourite leather cuffs. Was this what it felt like to be Sophie? Her adorable tomboy of a girlfriend? She loved to trap the little minx just like this. It felt.... Nice. Her state of captivity was a satisfying answer to questions she often found herself asking, "Does this feel good for her?" "Is she comfortable?" "Is she enjoying this?" The answer, at least in Michelle's eyes based upon her current state where she shared a small part of the treatment her beloved pet must have been so used to, was a resounding yes.

The cuffs were everything she intended. Comfortable yet confining. Firm yet loving. The perfect pairing of helplessness and safety.

She found she could still move her legs about, but they had little freedom to do anything other than wrap around a warm body nestled between her legs. What's more, she couldn't escape the presence of a tongue gently dancing over her labia, occasionally slipping inside of her to tease her clit. She let out a flustered groan. In response a pair of arms gently wrapped around her waist and the gentle tongue lapping at her pussy redoubled it's efforts. Sophie knew she was awake.

That scoundrel. Her girlfriend was claiming her birthday present before Michelle even woke up! A day of total submission. That had been her promise to Sophie. The lovers were both switches, though Sophie inclined more towards the submissive side and Michelle to the dominant. Still, Sophie got her turns on top; though they were often fleeting and delicate. For her birthday, Michelle had promised Sophie absolute power over her.

"G-good morning birthday girl!" She managed to get out before timid moans and whimpers as Sophie lovingly teased her vagina.

As soon as she spoke, she felt her girlfriends toned body slithering up over her until a pair of lips pressed against hers, followed by a single finger being placed over her lips. Sophie's affectionate lips traced a path to her earlobe, before the tomboy gently bit down on the fleshy lobe, before whispering in her bound, trembling girlfriend's ear.

"Hush, Pet." Sophie cooed in a seductive voice that was quite new for her "You're all mine today, and I don't need you wasting the hours I have you at my mercy by stating the obvious."

Michelle was taken aback by the firmness of Sophie's words. Had a total power exchange been too much? Where had this succubus of a woman come from? All hear fears were addressed when, in a far softer tone bearing hints of concern, Sophie whispered to her once more. So quietly, as if she was afraid to 'break character.'

"You know you still have our safe word, right?"

Michelle puckered her lips eagerly, only to feel strands of her wavy face brushed aside before Sophie met her longing lips in a kiss. They spent a few moments smooching before Michelle pulled away and spoke excitedly.

"I know, d-don't worry pet! I won't need to- Ah!"

She was interrupted by a gentle swat on her thigh! Sophie was using the riding crop! It was the 'scariest' toy the lovers owned and it was always used with the utmost care and affection. No matter who was on top, Sophie and Michelle went to great lengths to ensure they weren't hurting one another. Still.... Who was this dominant creature whose arms were wrapped around her? Still Sophie, of course. Even the swat with the riding crop had amounted to mostly a light tap. Surprising and unexpected, but as gentle as she expected of her shy sweetheart of a pet.

"You're the pet today, my love." Sophie cooed, as if she were responding to both Michelle's words and thoughts "Perhaps you need something to remind you of that?"

She felt something soft and firm brushing against her neck, coiling around it.... Tightening.... The ever so soft sounds and sensations of buckles being fastened.... S-sophie had just collared her. Another one of their 'scary' toys used lovingly. It was always such cute fun, collaring Sophie and treating her like a pet... It felt strange having the faux-fur lined leather snugly fastened around her own neck...

But it felt nice. The answer to all the questions that ran through her mind whenever she had Sophie on her knees came through to her -- Yes. It's fun. You aren't scary. You aren't hurting her. Michelle let out a deeply contented purr. As if she knew exactly what her helpless girlfriend was thinking, Sophie hugged her and kissed her, whispering lovingly in her ear.

"Use your safe word if this gets too scary, okay? Promise?"

"Sophie, I love this. I'm not scared."

The hug tightened.

"Promise to tell me if I am hurting or scaring you?"

"I promise." Michelle cooed, nuzzling into Sophie's neck "Don't panic, beautiful. You are doing such a good job."

Encouraged by those words, Sophie seemed to sink back into the 'scary' personal she had taken on for the game. She began lightly, repetitively, tapping the side of Michelle's bottom with the riding crop. Her fingers gently danced over Michelle's glistening crotch.

"I've been thinking about how best to tease you, pet." Sophie found her clit and began gently rubbing it, causing Michelle to moan lustily. "Shall I keep you tied up in bed all morning while I pleasure you, never letting you cum?"

Michelle let out a desperate moan at this idea, which was met with another gentle swat, this time on her thigh.

"But that wouldn't be so unusual for you, would it?" Sophie asked "You love to make me serve you that way, don't you? The only difference would be that you couldn't boss me around and you couldn't cum whenever you wanted."

The words 'boss me around' caused Michelle's insides to twist. She was loving every second with this dominant, sexy version of her adorable pet. But... Was that how Sophie felt? Bossed around? Yet again, her beloved submissive read the mood so well, and kissed her cheek before whispering encouragement.

"Not that it's not fun when you treat me like that.... But I had a far better idea. If you want to be my pleasure toy, you're going to have to earn it."

Such a sweetheart. Even when she had total power, and was doing such a great job with it, Sophie seemed to care very deeply about Michelle. An undeniable switch, and a very talented one too. However, it was clear there was a frisky little dominatrix tucked away in her girlfriend. Perhaps she'd have to find a third? Yes. A timid creature, naturally submissive, who she could guide Sophie in dominating. Her wonderful switch of a girlfriend would love that. To satisfy this power inside her at the same time as she was being 'bossed around' and made to feel small....

Her thoughts were interrupted as the silken sleep mask was pulled from her face and she immediately was met by Sophie looking at her. Not at all as she had thought she would look. A mischievous grin, perhaps. Naughty, fiery eyes. No, all the love she was used to was there, as well as a certain dominant smile, though there was a shyness to it; an uncertainty. She smiled back at Sophie encouragingly.

"How can I earn it, Miss?" Michelle asked, leaning in to her role as Sophie's slave for the day.

For a moment, there was a look of deep satisfaction on Sophie's face, even if Michelle couldn't see it. All her uncertainty vanished. She understood. She was experiencing the same thing, from the opposite direction. She was seeing with great clarity just how.... Fun it was to be in Michelle's typical position.

"I-I'd really like it if you made me your pleasure t-" Michelle began

A single finger was placed on her lips. In relative silence, Sophie unhooked the faux-fur lined cuffs from the bed frame, freeing Michelle to move, She then gently hooked her right index finger into the portion of the collar that would normally be used for a leash (A toy the lovers had discussed, but agreed they weren't quite ready for) and gave a gentle tug.

"You're going to be my servant for most of the day, that's how." Sophie cooed sweetly "You're a total beauty, of course, and I'm going to enjoy that when I'm good and ready... But for now...."

She unhooked her finger from the collar and beckoned with it. Michelle rose to her feet, following Sophie through their shared apartment and into a long day of servitude.

Some of it was still a bit frisky. Massaging Sophie.... Both practically and sexily! How did her beloved get those knots in her back? Stress from sports competitions? Whatever the case, with firm rubs, pressing, and a bit of grinding and kissing, she took care of them, being rewarded with deeply satisfied groans and moans from her girlfriend whenever she broke up a knot. Sophie also had Michelle feed her grapes during breakfast and kneel at her feet quite often. It was a strange feeling. Humiliating, small and quite fun.

She also provided a great deal of practical service. Cooking meals, cleaning dishes.... Sophie helped with that... Well! That was fair! Normally, Michelle set her submissively inclined switch of a girlfriend to chores about the house, but she never treated her beloved like a slave. It was the same here, only an inversion of the usual power dynamics of their relationship. They worked together on chores throughout the day. Sophie took the lead, giving instructions to Michelle and treating her like a helper.

After a long day of light service, Sophie had asked Michelle to snuggle with her, and the pair found themselves naked together beneath warm covers. Michelle was left unbound, even if she remained collared and cuffed with her favourite pleasantly lined bindings gently tickling her neck and wrists. Taking final advantage of her gifted dominance, with at the last few hours of Michelle totally at her mercy, no resistance or struggle, Sophie fastened the sleep mask over her eyes once more.

"You've done such a good job today, Michelle." She cooed "And what did you think of your treatment?"

"It's... How I treat you.... Isn't it? I-"

Lips pecked hers. She felt gentle fingers trailing over her hips.

"How did it feel, my love?"

Michelle took a deep breath and then spoke "It was so nice. You were so gentle and attentive, and Sophie! Where was this frisky side of you hiding! You've been on to- Ah!"

A small spank had been placed on her bottom by her cuddly girlfriend. An ever softening voice whispered in her ear. "Come on, Michelle, I get to be the sexy Domme for a little bit longer, right? Don't get too casual?"

A little smile spread across Michelle's face and in a tone of playful submission she cooed in the lustiest voice she could manage "Of course, anything for my very sexy mistress on her birthday."

She wrapped her own arms around Sophie, taking her girlfriend in her own arms and taking back a bit of power from the wavering control of her increasingly adorable girlfriend who was reminding her just what a delightful submissive she normally was. Every little bit of conceded control was delicious, and these moments when dominance and submission hung in the balance between her and her beloved were always incredible.

"Mistress, you were so wonderful. It's like eating ice cream and a hot brownie at the same time, isn't it? Contrast. To feel so helpless and yet so safe."

Blindfolded as she was, Michelle smiled as Sophie snuggled closer to her, curling into her arms. Her submissive pet was back it see- Ah!

She let out a small gasp as she heard the little click followed by buzzing and felt a pleasurable vibration between her legs. The vibrator pressed firmly up against her pussy, causing waves of pleasure to course through her. Sophie nuzzled into her.

"I'm gonna have a bit more fun with you." She muttered sleepily "I'm going to tease your pussy all night, but you can cum as much as you want.'

"Ah~ A-are you going to let me cum at all, Soph?"

"Mmm hmm." Sophie said sleepily "Like I said, as much as you want. Just tell me when you've had enough. I'm just going to tease every orgasm out of you nice and slowly."

The vibrator pressed more and more firmly against her. How long had it been?

Michelle let out a yelp as the first orgasm washed over her.

"That one was free." Sophie cooed, gently moving the vibrator to Michelle's thigh "A reward for being so wonderful today. The rest are going to be far more fun."

Michelle let out a lusty groan, settling in for a long night.