All Comments on 'Soft Swing?'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

We started the same way, intending to play with another couple but stopping short of fucking them. After only 30 minutes of swapping partners and kissing, caressing, fondling and oral, we all went to their king-sized bed and fucked each others' spouses. It was beyond awesome for us; watching each other enjoying a supremely erotic fucking. We swing a few times a year with a small, select group of partners. Our marriage remains wonderfully loving and sexually fulfilling. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know, sometimes some people do win in Los Vegas, . . .

but most people lose. It starts out fun, and thrilling, and winning a few pots goes to your head. But sooner or later most gamblers lose, everything.

Swinging is a gamble, most marriages don't survive. This story might as well describe the incredible thrill and rush a person experiences when they start using drugs. There is no happy ending, and it takes a real obtuse or vicious person to enjoy reading about the first steps of destructive choices.

She will now love doggy fucking, and sucking cock, and talking "dirty" during sex, because she wants to please another man, not her husband. Maybe she's bored with her married sex life because she is bored with her husband, ya think? And he's bored with her. Most marriages fail because they should have never happened. Looks like their second relationship mistake is going to force them to address their first relationship mistake. Happens all the time.

Hope you have the gumption to tell how this train ride ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't understand this site.

It seems circa 5% of marriages are subject to swinging but about 95% of stories on this site are about swinging.

Three problems with this:

1. They tend to be propaganda stories for the lifestyle

2. It seems to be all about the physical aspect without the interest of the emotional interplay

3. They are normally not that well written as the contributors are more interested in propagating the lifestyle than writing a literate piece.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Understand??

Only 1% of men really want to Burn The Bitch but on this site 84% of men want to burn the bitch stories.It seems as tho here a lot of men have been cuckold and hate it

and now just want to burn the bitch.Not in real life tho.Just Pity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!

Gave me a boner. Isn't that the point? Not every story needs to be about deep, thought-provoking, gut-wrenching drama. A nice, casual, fun, and smoking-hot scenario like this is what this site is all about. Thank you!

Gotta love all the armchair experts with the stats and presumptions they pulled straight from their rectums. Anyone who says "most marriages don't survive swinging" is a completely clueless fool who not only has never been in the swinging scene, but has never bothered to do any research about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
99% of real men would BTB

That's why the High % of BTB lovers here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. 99%

So would 99% of the Taliban and ISIS men. Wonderful company you keep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

I bet their wives don't become sluts. Most likely afraid of the consequences. Don't you think? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. Last comment

Yep, because fear of being beheaded by her husband is what keeps a wife in line. Am I right? Salaam alaikum, my brother! Death to America!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- hot story

Anybody that gets a boner from this trash has a mental problem. Seek help idiot. You need it. Who cares about doing research on a subject that's this revolting. Wife swapping, what's next? Dogging? Sick fucker.

I get it, you're the moron who goes from story to story bitching your head off about btb stories, aren't you. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. Anon, hot story

And ill bet you're the sick little fucker who beats off to stories about murdered wives and their lovers, and leaves dumbass comments like "1* cuck shit" on every story that you can't admit gets your tiny little Willy stiff. (Assuming that's still possible without taking one of your little blue pills.)

Go climb back into the cave with the rest of your kind. Maybe if you read enough tedious stories about revenge and murder, you'll get over the fact that your wife left you for a better lover and a better man.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Couldn't agree more

<quote>"Gotta love all the armchair experts with the stats and presumptions they pulled straight from their rectums. Anyone who says "most marriages don't survive swinging" is a completely clueless fool who not only has never been in the swinging scene, but has never bothered to do any research about it."</quote>

Anyone that's actually DONE any research knows the percentage of failed marriages and divorces DROPS DRASTICALLY and marriage satisfaction climbs once they start swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stats

Overall, combined rates of Chlamydia and gonorrhea were just over 10 percent among straight people, 14 percent among gay men, just under 5 percent in female prostitutes, and 10.4 percent among swingers, they found. And female swingers had higher infection rates than male swingers.

One in 10 older swingers had Chlamydia and around one in 20 had gonorrhea.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@gordo12 Please cite sources

As it is your numbers are no better than those that you decry.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
My dear Gordo

You are treading on dangerous ground making reasoned statements like that in the comments section of a LW story.

The commentariat has been missing Joe as their whipping-boy who tried to find and quote genuine studies and stats on swinging. With comments like that last one of yours, you could be next.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous RE:Anon hot story

You mean like you do to these swinging hot wife stories. Who the fuck let you out of the asylum moron? Climb back in the infested sewer you came from.

Red48beardRed48beardover 6 years ago
i am confused

if all these angry folks don't like these stories, then don't read them.. or perhaps i have limited life experiences (no divorce) and found this story interesting and moving .. Megan communicated her concerns and was greatly conflicted... there have been other authors trying to communicate these feelings, but ran on for pages... good job, liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot.

Reminds me a little of some of our first experiences swinging. We were soft swap for the first few years so it took us a little longer to graduate to FULL swap...let alone separate room. Now we've been happily married and happily swinging for well over 30 years. Too bad there are people here who are so repressed and insecure that they denigrate others for fully enjoying life and more fully enjoying their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just sayin'

If your marriage sucks so hard that you feel the need to go to outside sources for fulfillment, that's not something to brag about. If "swinging" makes anyone's marriage "stronger", it's because there was a deficiency in the relationship to begin with, and both spouses needed a crutch to make it work.

That's kinda sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just sayin'

If your life sucks so hard that you feel the need to go to an erotic website and leave stupid comments for fulfillment, that's not something to brag about. If bitching about erotic stories makes anyone's life "stronger", it's because there was a deficiency in their life to begin with, and that person needs a crutch to make it work.

That's kinda sad.

Maybe some married people don't "need" to swing, but do it for fun and excitement. Ever consider that? People don't need to skydive, bungee jump, dance, sing, go to the movies, read books, go out to eat, etc.. You can live a perfectly fine, albeit boring, existence without all of that. But where's the fun? What's the point of living if you're not enjoying life?

I swear, I feel so fucking sorry for some of the mouth-breathers who comment here. Fucking miserable cretins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stories are just that fun stories just like watching a porn. I disagree with some comments because I would never be able to watch know or listen to my wife getting fucked . Fantasy is great but not acting on it. Every person who I know of that tried swinging got divorced or a badly damaged marriage. One couple did it in same room and toward he watched and listened to his wife taking it up her ass for the first time. It destroyed him and the other couple were so ok with it . He said he dressed and told his wife to dress which got her and the other couple nervous. The couple were very good with him after he told them how he felt and they apologized but he would never do this again. Well his wife snuck to them and a year or so later was caught and he divorced her instantly.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the story- it is realistic, with real people, not people suddenly turning into sex addled porn stars. Nervousness is a natural part of new experiences, and sex is the most intimate thing one can do, so it follows that this is where nervousness is the greatest. I agree that the Troll Anons are a nuisance. Nobody really knows why they flock to this sight to spout garbage. It must be the kink that gets them off; they probably get spanked afterwards.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoy your stories, but I feel that you short change yourself in the length. There is a lot that doesn't get explored that would make your story feel more complete.

I enjoy your conversations. Instead of telling us how shy someone is, you use truthful dialogue to portray that. For instance, you had the wife describe sex as "you know"

instead of saying something more direct (her husband was the only person that she "you know-ed" with). Little things like that make stories seem more down to earth and real.

Keep writing. I enjoy your stories, even if it takes me longer to fix toast than it does to read them (and I mean that literally).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-just sayin'

Well you certainly had the need to vent didn't you. What's the matter something fly in your nose and got you all bend out of shape. That's one of the reasons public feedback was established to allow readers to vent. Trying to change that, are you? Feeling guilty about something? Maybe you should look at yourself really long before you make another comment bitching about others. Don't you think?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
As I said before

Variety is the spice of life! I enjoy this spice! Great story - a 5. Still will never understand why certain people read a story they know they will not like and then must trash it. Even worse, however, are those that don't even read the story and just give it a 1 score! No thinking, just knee-jerk reacting. Reminds me of someone in the news a lot now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great foreplay and lead up to the intercourse but..

You missed the meaning of Soft Swing. First you said it was each couple fucking with their spouse. Not really. Then you get them in a room and suddenly they went from stripping, to oral sex to fucking. Soft swing is were everyone agrees to have foreplay up to and not including intercourse. But overall your story kept my interest.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous "Understand??

No, actually you DON'T understand! While there are certainly extremes, and cuckold stories (not this one!) will bring them out, most BTBers are really Consequence fans, they like to see cheaters pay a price for their cheating. While most of us aren't usually FANS, we're okay with Swinging and Swapping because BOTH spouses get to "play."

Where we have a problem is cuckold stories and hot wife stories, which is just a fancy way of saying "willing cuckold."

Certainly, someone who reads "A Cuckold's Diary," about "A wannabe cuckold," has no business commenting "Fag, cuck shit!"

Yes, we believe that a woman who has sex with someone other than her husband should pay a consequence, which MAY include being burned. Certainly when a woman TELLS her husband that she's going to date and probably fuck another guy whether he likes it or not, or worse is going to bring her date home along with "other" indignities, that story will not be liked, and we will probably want the wife burned.

As to "why do we read them?" We can't always know ahead of time. Even this one, that went from soft swing to full swap in a matter of moments, you can't always tell by the title, author or description. I'm personally concerned about her apparent fascination with a large cock, I hope that doesn't bode ill.

ddchadddchadover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it thanks

Nice, really enjoyed this would like to read more. As for the cowardly, disablist feedback, ignore it the person who wrote it is probably an ugly hearted inadequate who will never be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, one suggestion

I liked the story, but it would have been hotter if they all stayed in the same room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to the guy with all the human parts

Care to share who you're thinking of. Wait, don't tell me, he shoots from the hips before brain gets a chance to engage. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soft swing?

A nice story and pretty well written. It's not really soft swing though.

It would have benefited from some soft swing build up and soft swing experiences before progressing to full swap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Soft porn?

If someone at some time had told me that I was going to enjoy a story of wife swapping I would have laughed in their face. This was a great story. although i would have loved to hear what Bryan and Taylor had been up to when you went to the man cave with Sam. Another thing it would have been great if the soft swinging hads been extended instead of jumping into bed so quick. Don't get me wrong, it was a great story I would just have loved to hear the husbands perspective on how things developed for him. Keep on writing some more of this great stories, it's great to read of a shy wifes introduction to swapping instead of the conniving hard cored ones I keep reading about.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
You rock!

perfect! deserves *****, disregard the trash talkers,[ you should see some that I get!]

I love all you offer!

Jack

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Spot on! Excellent story, well told by a fine author.

Thanks for an excellent story! I like your character development, and I really like your erotica. It's the best! As for empty complaints that your stories are too short, let them be just that -- empty complaints. I love the way you can tell a sharp, concise story in a few words. That's a hallmark of good writing ability.

The mindless drivel of other writers as they drone on incessantly for 16 pages about some insignificant detail that does not even matter to the story line is just maddeningly. Five Stars again for Taylor on a great job here. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
once invited

at the age of 20, my GF and I were invited home with an older couple (mid 40s) and decided to go, unknowing the intent of the invite, I had to bow out due to an UTI. Seeing the couple take and make my GF melt and become their creation was wonderful. We are no longer together but we had 3 more years of wonderful experimenting. no regrets,

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
very very good

and as erotikos already wrote, fortunately your stories doesn't contain this lot of Blabla often used by others.

Thx and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More details please

I don't consider it "mindless dribble" when an author describes the characters in sufficient detail that the reader can know enough about them to identify with their personalities. More details and backround experiences for both couples would have been a big plus.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXTREMELY EROTIC GOOD STORY

Very nice...one tiny small comment... the original discussion on soft swamp was doing it together ... same room... being naked with another couple for sex with their own spouse--that didn't happen ... so a lot of the erotic pleasure was gone when they ended up in separate bedrooms

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Not a bad story, but a few things could use some improvement. You could stand to use a pronoun once in a while, like he, him, his, instead of Bryan so often. The narrative was a bit stilted occasionally sounding like a newspaper article. Also it was supposed to be a soft swap with a couple who would not push. It felt more like a set up where the other wife always had more in mind than watching. The soft swap never even happened at all. Their agreement to soft swap never made it past the lingerie try on. The older couple was not to be trusted, especially the horny wife. The ending was abrupt with no conversation between the younger couple. They were going to play in the same room. That only happened briefly then horny wife changed the plan. A lot of out of character happenings. Not a bad story, just a lot of inconsistencies. A 3, almost a 4, if not the sudden ending. Keep writing. You have skills.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Taylor and Sam are predators.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous