All Comments on 'Soiled Knickers'

by ProfessorC

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As another reader said:

"So far the husband is acting like a cuck. His wife went off the pill and knowingly denied him sex to get pregnant by someone else. "

This tale is just obviously another huge fetish cuck tale, glorifying the cheating, the cucking, the acceptance of these awful selfish and evil behaviours, and ridiculously enough, the acceptance of another man bastard child.

Not only the idiot MC was a cuck but even his father, was and the MC was very happy to keep living with a so much slut wife and a same slut disgusting mummy.

This tale should belong to the fetish category and sould have the cuck tag.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great, but not finished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story has no depth of feeling to it, everything just seems empty and lacking in any human passions. It just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story I assume there will be a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant story. Brilliantly written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

F#$k

Another cliff hanger...

Wish there was a 0 score to give!!!!!

So a Captal 1

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

I have to agree with other commenter who enjoyed this, but noted they were looking forward to the next part.

So am I... and I gave this part 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, presumably there is more to come. Good English slightly marred by too many typos. Maybe part 2 will be better proof-read!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Looking forward to the second chapter, BUT

There isn't enough real emotion here in my opinion. She downplayed the whole affair when confronted. The whole BS that it didn't take anything away from their relationship. Then the fact that she cut him off from sex because he told her to. I don't care if she was drugged or not, she majorly betrayed him and then continued to do so, even if it was based on blackmail. He's willing to put to much aside and forgive.

Real curious where you take this but I sense a major RAAC in the works.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First story!! I feel privileged to be in at the start.

A new Favourite Author also.

Robinhod

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where is the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So he asks his Mum what would Dad do and turns out Muns also a cheater and Dad a fellow cuck. I’m presuming his Dad is his Dad?

What he should also have said is ‘Mum what would you have done if Dad cheated on you’’

Then we would see the truth, strange how women don’t have fragile male gos but on being cheated on or even discuss cheating state they’d cut the husbands balls off, take him for every penny or go straight for divorce

The main characters are unrealistic, there’s no emotion, they’re all sad but sympathetic to the cheating wife even before any talk of dugs and blackmail enter the equation. And he’s virtually a saint, I know academics are usually dreamers out of touch with real life but, he’ll, this guys pathetic.

Not a touch of anger at the betrayal, no raised voices, it’s like he’s not even bothered. Just a wimpy bookworm, not bothered at having a wife who cut him off sexually, face him sloppy seconds and pushed on and possibly is going to have him raise her first child spawned by another man.

No, not all uk men are sad cuckokds, only the high brow upper classes living in their safe protected entitled lives. The rest of us are just ashamed of them and the way their soft thinking and soft policies are screening up the whole country. Wasted the time reading this chick take.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

love to see where this goes, but I don't see a lot of real emotion coming out, especially from the husband. She doesn't feel remorse or take responsibility for her betrayal, nor is she prepared to give it up. She should have been thrown to the curb based on her responses when confronted. And he doesn't show any real anger or hurt. Don't get why he appears to be so quick to forgive, even if she was drugged, she clearly didn't want to give it up.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse6411 months ago

I enjoyed it. I would enjoy it more if it had been proofread for errors. Yes, it's a nit picking statement, but still........

And I also realize this is a story about two well-to-do Brits, but the language was very stiff. Perhaps this is the way the affluent of Great Britain speak, but it seemed very formal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe you should reread the first parts of your plot before you write succeeding parts that are contradictory or just plain absurd. It clearly starts off with the whore trying to cover or obscure her betrayal, then trying to minimize it. Then pilling on more shit indicating that she Wants To Keep Fucking Him!: "and now, just for the record, when, why and with whom did you break that promise?" "Why do you want to know?" she asked, "what are you going to do?" Then following soon after, "But, really, I haven't taken anything from you," she said. Then, "I'll give it up if you want me to," she said." If He Wants Her Too?

\

Obviously She doesn't want to stop fucking the predator, and eventually admits why: "Dave, I'm so, so sorry," she said, "I was caught up in it. I thought he and I were going to be forever, but he couldn't leave his wife because she was severely disabled and dependent. He used, me." It was her desire and plan to Divorce her dumb shit husband and marry the fucking predator. Do you realize that if the asshole had genuinely been a nice guy who fell in love with her that She Would Have Abandoned Her Husband for Mortensen? Hell, the slut apparently even gave him her ass: "Oh, mine of course," he replied, "she was totally inconsequential, just a set of holes to use." And She Wanted To Keep Getting Her Ass Fucked.

But wait. Later in the story she seems to have forgotten that she admits it was her hope, dream, that her and Mortensen "were going to be forever." By the end of the story we are supposed to forget all the preceding facts and admissions, and consider her complete betrayal and desire to continue the fucking as just a MISTAKE! In fact we later learn that she was drugged and blackmailed. How the fuck do you remold her total and enthusiastic abandonment of her marriage and her respect for her husband, how do you recast that as a simple mistake? Ridiculous.

\

But we have a clue that these people have severe mental dysfunction, or exist as a herd of sheep. Somehow the culture where this takes place considers self defense a crime. Really? The predator asshole has his hands around her neck and her kicking him to protect herself is considered a possible crime? "Why?" I asked. "He was threatening me," she replied . . ." "They tend to take a negative view of doctors attacking each other in the scrub room," she said, "there'll be a disciplinary hearing, I could be struck off." Even the stupid whore casts her act of self defense as an "attack." Who are these morons, and in what kind of society do they exist? She's not permitted to defend herself from physical violence from a larger stronger person? This is absurd.

\

It just gets more contradictory and stupid with the pills. At first: "Who gave them to you?" I asked. "Do you know, I can't actually remember," she said. But then a few days later: "Well that was when he gave me the tablets," she said, "he said they were a new product from a Netherlands pharma company and he was helping with field testing." So she's a highly educated trained experienced physician, but she can't make the connection between the pills she started taking and the fucking she started performing? Fucking she hoped to continue, but later claims was performed due to blackmail. The poor baby. I guess the pills also made her stop fucking her husband and try to get pregnant from Mortensen. But she just thought she was in LOVE with Mortensen. Well, except that it was Only Sex, And Hopefully Pregnancy. And she has been fucking him for four months.

\

If the dumb shit husband is stupid enough to swallow this bull shit, in addition to some unknown amount of sloppy seconds from Mortensen's dick, then he totally and completely deserves the shit hole of a marriage he will have, until someone else gives her a pill, or a shoulder rub, or just very smoothly and with great sophistication asks her if she'd like to fuck: "Not usuaully, but I will with you, you smooth talking stud."

\

This story should be in the Fantasy/Science Fiction category, as there are no real human beings in this story. These people are from another planet. What a pail of codswallop.

"I did say no," she said, "but he just kept on suggesting, kept on digging at me." "And finally he got you to say yes." She nodded her head. "Yes," she said, "I said yes. I thought that if I did once he'd stop." "But then he used that one yes to pressure you into a repeat performance," I suggested. "Yes, he told me if I didn't do what he wanted then you'd find out about the first time."

"Who gave them to you?" I asked. "Do you know, I can't actually remember," she said. Oh and she asked me if he'd ever given me any tablets to take." "Which he did," I said. "Yes, she said we should get them checked out." "Well that was when he gave me the tablets," she said, "he said they were a new product from a Netherlands pharma company and he was helping with field testing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

lots of parts of this story still hanging out there...looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked, but didn't love it. Still a bunch of unknowns that were left. Also what's the deal about "forsaking and cleaving" in their vows? I never heard that before, and even asked my wife about it ... drawing a blank stare. And she's of the Catholic faith. Or was it a Jewish thing? My wife's first thought was using a cleaver when I asked about it, which in some of the stories on here might not be a bad thing to do with the cheaters.

I give it 4.5 stars and hope there's a part 2 to cover the possible drugged wife falling for the predator doctor, and him using her as a test subject for either legal or illegal means.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done.

As a first effort I do wonder if it contains many of the details that glue a story together from your own life, locations, working in medicine etc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can't reconcile Sally planning on leaving her husband if her lover Mortensen divorced his wife, and being reluctant to stop fucking him, with the supposed blackmail. She was in control of her life and her facilities. Her attitude just does not add up. This was not a one time thing, this was four months of fucking around on her husband, who SHE WOULD HAVE LEFT IF POSSIBLE. Dump her post haste, and find a trustworthy wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agreeing with a previous commentator, the rest of the story makes no sense when her initial reaction was not only unapologetic but says unapologetically that she wants to carry on the affair unless he wants her to stop. How can that square with her protestations of fidelity later? And she doesn't say why?

ForensicFossilForensicFossil11 months ago

Bad Show

Both etiquette and common sense and decency require the first part of a multi-part story to be clearly entitled "Part 1" after the story title. Many readers dislike waiting for a succeeding part, and thus will either skip a "Part 1" story or wait until the story is finished to read it. Finding out there is no ending, but only another part to come is profoundly aggravating to many.

In this thing the story just stops. Who knows if the author thinks it is finished?

Other commenters have noted the complete inconsistency between Sally's initial desire to continue the affair, and leave the husband, with the subsequent blackmail/drugging scenario. No drug can or will explain this, unless we are actually in Mind Control category.

All in all bad show.

warspitewarspite11 months ago

I gave the story 4 stars but with reservation. I agree with many others the story is indeed quite good but unfinished. Far too many threads left hanging from the fabic of the story. There isn't any firm indication that there will be any following chapters which leaves this reader worried the story won't be finished properly. I know many other authors on this site like to leave it up to the reader to finish the story in their own minds but they also leave the reader with clear choices in which to decide the fate of the characters. This story isn't one of those.

Tarloso2Tarloso211 months ago

Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story needed a once over before being submitted; too many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story feels like a tale of several split personalities overlapping. Hated this story—time I will never get back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You wrote seven pages of blah, blah, blah with no conclusion just plenty of typos.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

3* for writing ability alone.

This has too much of slut apologistic flavors with the mother being an adulteress and trying to unduly influence her son.

There are almost tinges of the cuck here as well because of the jolly acceptance by the men involved.

The rest of the plot involving Sally is really kind of an intriguing rape story that would otherwise have potential.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Oh, and it isn't finished.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

P.S. As others have mentioned, there are glaring inconsistencies between the Sally that was just caught and confronted by her husband and then the whole chemical rape and blackmail angle.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For me, it remained unclear, in fact, the very reason for the incident, which formed the basis of this story and is included in the title. Namely, what made Sally put on Jutte's panties, why did she so disdainfully throw them into the laundry basket for washing, and what happened to Sally's own panties? And also - where was Jutte and the children when the scoundrel fucked Sally in his own house (and dressed her up in his wife's panties)?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Engaging tale.

I wish it had been a complete tale.

FirstwithUFirstwithU11 months ago

Please finish the damn story. 5*

shalpa64shalpa6411 months ago

When confronted she says:

"Dave, I'm so, so sorry," she said, "I was caught up in it. I thought he and I were going to be forever, but he couldn't leave his wife because she was severely disabled and dependent" and "No, if you want me to, I'll give him up"

Doesn't sound like some who was drugged and/or blackmailed to me...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gluess Sally is hypnotized with chemical help, but does she take the medicine continously?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please finish this story. You left us hanging. What happened to the doctors, was she drugged. Did they sue the hospital was she pregnant. Come on let's finish this please.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Sigh. Brit english and customs are a slog at best. Then to have so many spelling errors and grammatical mistakes detracts from the story. 3*s.

xtc5xtc511 months ago

I enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing and I can't wait for part 2

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Flawed

Flawed,if Peters wife is an invalid, how can he what Sally in his house?.Why would he give Sally a pair of his wife's knickers,where were hers? Why would Sally put the knickers in the laundry,then decide to find them,surely she would have hidden/got rid of them when she too them off?.What husband knows the size and brand of every pair of his wife's pants?.

AardieAardie10 months ago

Why did she lie about not being sure where the pills came from and then later come out with extensive details about how he gave them to her?

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

I'm not sure the story is finished. Some mentioned something about Peters wife being and invalid obviously this was untrue and story told our female victim to make her acquiesce to his advances.

It will be interesting to find out what the pills were obviously the mad her more susceptible to his advances. Very good story even with the spelling/typo errors and translations from British to American English are a bit difficult at times.

bribenkbribenk10 months ago

I'm enjoying your story and would love to read a part 2.

Pappy7Pappy79 months ago

Wife is too inconsistent with her answers and has too flat an affect to be in her position. Maybe he doped her and maybe she took the pills to enhance the sex. For whatever reason, she agreed to feed her husband seconds and to cut him off so she could get pregnant. She had to go off birth control to accomplish that, I assume. Hubby is way too accommodating for his position in all of this. I mean, sure he's British and they do tend to like to be cuckolded but even so, she has to assume some responsibility and he has to have some doubt that she even knows what the word truth means. Looking forward to a second chapter if for no other reason to see which one of the couple grows the set of balls first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I assume there's more to come. Hopefully. :)

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Quite an engaging story but one that’s unfinished.

Good dialogue, pace and character development. An editor would be an asset for the next part or if you want to pull this and republish.

I have contingent ratings for this. If this is all there is, two stars. If it’s continued then five stars.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Where

Where is the rest.Left like this it is a nothing story,just a time waster.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story so far - would like to read your ending - forget the negative comments. Most of us want to read your ending - thanks for a good read so far!

dark2donut2dark2donut29 months ago

Many problems with the story.

1. No real ending.

2. Fantastic villain as anybody would be so brazenly stupid, in particular talking to a hubby of his conquest. And chanting Danish while massaging?

3. Incredibly stupid and contrived female. Taking pills of unknown origin just because somebody suggests them?

4. Machine-like behavior of the main hero who can do no wrong.

By the way, why would a victim wear underwear of the wife of her paramour? And bring it home? And why would other colleagues protect the guy that is trying to strangle his colleague? These are some of many details that make no sense.

All-in-all everything is so artificial and mechanical that this looks more like a draft for something that needs to be properly worked out. By the way, way too long for what it is. The only good thing is that somehow the villain is not French. That would have been a typical LE standard.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm eager to read the next part - is it on its way?

ag2507ag25078 months ago

OMG, some of these comments are longer than your story... Much better paced than yesterday's effort. I do hope you aren't in the habit of not finishing your work. A sure trigger for readers not bothering to start new stories. The M63 flummoxed me a bit as it ceased to exist in 1998. The speed of the DNA test puts your timeline somewhat later than this. You get about Leeds more adroitly than I ever can, it's too damned easy to get lost.

However, you have me engaged in both stories, now get your pen out and finish them before I forget the beginnings.

Pretty please!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Good beginning! Needs a conclusion.

4

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stories saturated with simp feminism get a 1.

DadieODadieO8 months ago

Whee is part 2...It's been awhile. Not a bad story I can kind of fill in the blanks but it would be nice to read

DadieODadieO8 months ago

Not a bad story but where is the ending. You could have tied up with one more chapter. I can kind of fill in blanks but an ending would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If there is not part two I will be Pissed Off big time I am tried of all these stories having no ending! I gave a 4 right now unless you decide to not do another Part then if not I will personally make a point to down grade your butt!

NallusNallus8 months ago

One more in the "Needs more!" crowd.

Thanks!

FseriesFseries6 months ago

Nope. Definitely should drop her off at the pound. Shouldn’t have anything else to do with her.

Patton45Patton455 months ago

Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave up reading this then came back to it as I wanted to know more.

People complain of there being no ending but the timeline of events are not given.

This could read as a form of date rape given the use of drugs. But its how the wronged persons react to each other .

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Too much to read without a definitive end.

richg780richg7803 months ago

It's such a shame that this finishes with so many unanswered questions. Both technically and plot wise, this has so much unfulfilled promise. Like others, I feel that this needs a second part

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two generations of cucks in this story, The m c and his pathetic dad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous