Sojara Thong of Bangkok

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man meets sexy Thai transwoman.
2.6k words
3.54
2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Sojara Thong got up from the bed and walked to the balcony. Stark naked, the curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, twenty-something Asian Ladyboy smiled as she looked at the Bangkok skyline. Thailand's finest city glittered in the pre-dawn darkness. A sigh of pure contentment escaped Sojara's lips. Last night had been something else. One of the world's most storied cities, Bangkok is Sojara's birthplace as well as her favorite metropolis. In Bangkok, people come to explore their darkest desires and also to remake themselves. The crown jewel of Southeast Asia attracts adventurous men of all stripes, but too often Bangkok is much more than they bargained for. Such are the caprices of life...

Jean-Pierre Bellamy lay on the bed, exhausted after a night of passion. The six-foot-tall, muscular and handsome young Haitian American man was a bit sore but in a good way. Six months ago, Jean-Pierre left his hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts, emptied his Bank of America account and moved to the City of Bangkok, Thailand. When he landed there, he was a fish out of water. At the time, Jean-Pierre seemed to be just another Passport Bro, those guys who find western women too unfriendly and prone to misandry, and explore their options in other countries. When Jean-Pierre landed in Bangkok, he was actually on the run. Tourism was the last thing on his mind.

"You are a Masisi, you're not my son, get out," said Gerald Bellamy, speaking to his only son Jean-Pierre. The older man's harsh words echoed in the large townhouse located in Brockton's opulent West Side. The young Haitian American stood there, stoically blinking back tears as he faced his father. It was a warm Sunday evening in late July. A day earlier, Jean-Pierre was on top of the world, about to marry his sweetheart Darlene Dumont, whom he met at Boston University. Of course, fate had to throw a wrench in those plans. It's weird how these things happen...

"I slept with the groom," Chan shouted, shocking everyone gathered inside Saint Theresa's Church on that fateful day. Jean-Pierre gasped in shock, as did his bride-to-be, the lovely Theresa Dumont. The priest, a nice Catholic fellow named Father Lannister, seemed stunned as well. A hush fell over the church. The guests, some two hundred Haitian Americans and African Americans, exchanged looks of astonishment. Laughing, Chan ran out of there. Later, he'd be arrested by the Brockton Police for breaching a restraining order and locked up, but the damage was done...

"You fraud," Darlene Dumont said, and she then struck Jean-Pierre in front of everyone before storming off. The young man tried to go after his distraught bride-to-be but her parents and friends restrained him. Jean-Pierre's father Gerald Bellamy snarled in rage and frustration. All of the old patriarch's worst nightmares had come true. He'd tried to protect his son from his worst impulses but the lad didn't listen. The damage was done. The wedding was over. Gerald Bellamy and his only son Jean-Pierre returned home in shame.

"Dad, I can explain," Jean-Pierre muttered, and that caused Gerald to strike him hard. The young man staggered under the blow. Gerald glared murderously at his son. The stocky, dark-skinned and silver-haired Haitian American patriarch looked at his son the way a man looks at dog excrement that he finds on his lawn. Hours earlier, Gerald was so proud of his son Jean-Pierre, who was about to marry the lovely Darlene. Gerald always suspected that his son had funny tendencies but pushed them aside when Jean-Pierre told him he asked for Darlene's hand in marriage. Everything seemed to be going well, and then...

"You're a faggot, and you messed with that Chinese punk Chan," Gerald said, spitting for emphasis. Jean-Pierre flinched as his father's spittle narrowly missed him and landed at his feet. The young man closed his eyes hard. Like everyone at Saint Theresa Church in downtown Brockton, he'd been shocked when someone stormed the edifice on his wedding day. That person was none other than Chan, a skinny Asian dude who used to be Jean-Pierre's roommate at Boston University. A long time ago, Jean-Pierre used to let Chan suck his dick. Of course, that all ended when Jean-Pierre met Darlene, but Chan wasn't thrilled about it.

"You're lying to yourself if you think you didn't enjoy what I did for you," Chan snickered when Jean-Pierre ended their association. Jean-Pierre sighed and watched as Chan walked away. The little Asian dude was more trouble than he was worth. Sure, Chan often did Jean-Pierre's homework and could suck a mean dick but he was also a drama queen. Convinced that he was doing the right thing, Jean-Pierre focused all of his energies on his relationship with Darlene, and his Criminology studies at Boston University. Jean-Pierre has felt attracted to both females and males throughout his life but being bisexual doesn't go with being Haitian. Jean-Pierre resolved to put his past behind him and give Darlene his undivided attention...

"I'm all about you," Jean-Pierre said to Darlene as he lay in bed with her that night. Darlene, a curvy, brown-skinned and pleasantly thick young black woman, grinned as she lay in her boo's arms. At five-foot-ten and dangerously close to two hundred pounds, Darlene is considered a hefty gal but Jean-Pierre always treated her like a queen. The tall, handsome and masculine Haitian American stud was the perfect gentleman and he was also good in bed. As far as Darlene knew, she hit the Jackpot.

"You don't have to sweet talk me, handsome, I'm already naked," Darlene said, grinning. Jean-Pierre smiled and then kissed her. Darlene kissed him back, and they began making love. Darlene lay on the bed, sighing happily as Jean-Pierre sucked on her tits while sliding his hand between her thick thighs. A sharp groan escaped Darlene's lips as Jean-Pierre began fingering her pussy. Later, Jean-Pierre buried his handsome visage between Darlene's thick thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Darlene found herself squealing in sheer delight as Jean-Pierre ate her pussy. Let the fun begin...

"Hmm, show me that ass," Jean-Pierre said to Darlene, after feasting on her wet, delicious pussy. Darlene nodded and got on all fours. Jean-Pierre stroked his hard dick as he admired Darlene's big round ass. Putting on a condom, he came up behind her. Darlene gasped as Jean-Pierre gripped her wide hips and entered her with a swift thrust. Darlene moaned, and began grinding her big ass against Jean-Pierre's groin, driving him deeper into her. Jean-Pierre smacked Darlene's thick ass, pulled her hair and fucked her good.

"Give it to me," Darlene squealed as Jean-Pierre fucked her. Grinning, he slammed his dick into her pussy, delighting in the sounds she made. Darlene, the daughter of a conservative African American family from the Deep South, likes to act like a cloistered nun but Jean-Pierre knew she was a freak. The two fucked for hours, and then took a breather. Afterwards, Darlene revved up Jean-Pierre's engine by sucking his long and thick Haitian dick. Feeling revitalized, Jean-Pierre was ready for round two. That night, Darlene screamed Jean-Pierre's name as he showed her what he was made of. It was a good night.

Six months after meeting Darlene, Jean-Pierre proposed to her. The two of them became the talk of the town around Brockton and on the Boston University campus. Jean-Pierre was a rising star in the pre-Law program and Darlene was a top-notch pre-Med. The young black couple had the world at their feet. Of course, Chan wasn't going to let them be together. Even though Jean-Pierre took out a restraining order against Chan, the annoying bozo would stalk him and annoy him. One day, Jean-Pierre had enough and punched Chan in the face.

"You will regret this," Chan said to Jean-Pierre, after getting punched in the face. Chan slipped away while an angry Jean-Pierre glared at him. Chan ended up keeping his promise alright. After graduating together, Jean-Pierre began planning a life with Darlene. A lavish wedding was planned. Hurricane Chan happened, forever ruining Jean-Pierre's life. Dumped by his former fiancée Darlene and hated by both her family and his own father, the secretly bisexual Jean-Pierre left Massachusetts. America hates bisexual black men more than anything else, so Jean-Pierre decided to leave the country. Shutting down all of his profiles, he fled to Asia, to remake himself.

"Oh man, my back," Jean-Pierre said to himself. Yawning and stretching, the Haitian American stud rose from the bed, banishing all vestiges of sleep from his person. He looked for his girlfriend Sojara, and saw her on the balcony. The sexy Ladyboy looked absolutely stunning from the back. Sojara had a nice, thick ass, just the way Jean-Pierre liked them. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Sojara purred like a kitten and then smiled before kissing Jean-Pierre passionately. Together, they looked at the still-dark skies of Bangkok. Dawn was about an hour away...

"Hello handsome," Sojara said, grinning as she felt Jean-Pierre's manhood press against her butt. Last night had been epic. The tall, dark and handsome bisexual black stud showed the sexy Asian Ladyboy a thing or two about passion. Sojara closed her eyes, remembering how Jean-Pierre bent her over and stuffed his big black cock into her ass. The curvy Asian Ladyboy squealed in delight, stroking her dick as her handsome foreign lover slammed his dick into her. Sojara's thick Asian booty bounced nicely as Jean-Pierre smashed her. Hot damn, the American brother knows how to fuck, and Sojara couldn't get enough of him.

"Come back inside, Phuhying Swy ( beautiful lady), don't want to shock the neighbors," Jean-Pierre said, and Sojara acquiesced. When the two of them met, half a year ago, they hadn't gotten along. Sojara, a mid-level executive at the Khan-Hauser Corporation, has a business degree from the University of Singapore and an MBA from the University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. Sojara wasn't impressed by unruly Americans like Jean-Pierre, who liked to throw their money around, and didn't know anything about Bangkok society or Thai culture in general.

"Your Thai is improving," Sojara whispered, and Jean-Pierre grinned, and licked her earlobe. When he met Sojara, Jean-Pierre thought she was just another pretty-faced, curvy Thai lady with a big butt. The Thai gals, whether gorgeous cisgender Thai women with their curvy bodies and tight pussies, or Thai Ladyboys with their sexy feminine bodies and dicks, were absolutely amazing. So amazing in fact that Jean-Pierre spent a lot of dollars hopping in bed with both varieties of Thai ladies. All that changed after Jean-Pierre got to know Sojara...

Sojara Thong, a feisty Asian Ladyboy who cussed out unruly Americans who thought that all Thai ladies, cisgender or transgender, were for sale. Sojara, who turned down Jean-Pierre's repeated offers of dinner dates because she didn't like his manners. When Sojara finally relented, Jean-Pierre sat her down and bared his soul to her. Jean-Pierre told Sojara about his homophobic father Gerald, his former lovers Chan and Darlene, and how he got run out of Boston. The tragic life of a bisexual black man in America...

"You've been through so much," Sojara said softly to Jean-Pierre, after he finished his tale. Jean-Pierre nodded and sighed. Sojara smiled and then gave him a simple hug. That's when the big black man almost crumbled in the tiny Asian gal's arms. Over the next few months, Jean-Pierre and Sojara became inseparable. He met her family, which was quite accepting of her transgender identity. He learned about Thai culture and the local language. Sojara was patient with Jean-Pierre, and slowly, the two of them became an item. It was as simple as that...

"I had a good teacher, Saw Hiy Cor ( big booty girl )," Jean-Pierre replied as he picked Sojara up and carried her to the bedroom. Sojara squealed and tried to resist. Jean-Pierre easily carried the five-foot-nine, 170-pound Asian Ladyboy to the bed and laid her there. Sojara looked up at Jean-Pierre and grinned. Just like that, they kissed again, then began making love. The two of them couldn't get enough of each other and on that morning, they explored new pathways to the realm of pleasure...

"Khun rak khiman ni kn, you love this big ass," Sojara teased, as she got on all fours. Time to put up or shut up. Jean-Pierre grinned, admiring Sojara's thick Asian booty. The Thai transwoman grinned and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Jean-Pierre grasped Sojara's ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her asshole. Sojara moaned softly, and stroked her big cock as her sexy Haitian American lover ate her ass. The brother loves a thick ass and doesn't care about the owner's racial or gender identity. He's really progressive that way...

"Give me that ass," Jean-Pierre said, and he ate Sojara's booty like a hungry man. The sexy Thai transwoman moaned in delight as her lover pleasured her. Next, they grabbed condoms and lubricant, and continued with their fun. Jean-Pierre lay flat on the bed as Sojara straddled him. The curvy Asian gal caressed her tits with one hand and stroked her cock with the other. Jean-Pierre lubricated Sojara's ass and then entered her with a swift thrust. Sojara moaned deeply as her man's dick popped into her asshole. Resting her hands on Jean-Pierre's shoulders, Sojara began riding him.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Sojara squealed, and Jean-Pierre was more than happy to oblige her. With deep, passionate thrusts, he filled her ass with his dick. The Haitian American stud's big black dick filled the Asian Ladyboy's tight ass and she screamed his name as he fucked her. The two of them went at it like this for some time, and then took a breather. Jean-Pierre looked at Sojara and grinned, then grabbed her cock. Sojara blinked in surprise as Jean-Pierre stroked her cock. He'd never done that before. Jean-Pierre winked at Sojara and then took his cock into his mouth. Sojara smiled as her lover sucked her cock. There's a first time for everything...

"I need some dick," Jean-Pierre said to Sojara, after getting her cock real hard. The tall, handsome black man got on all fours. Sojara smiled, pleasantly surprised. Grabbing condoms and lubricant, the sexy Asian Ladyboy made good use of them. Jean-Pierre grinned as Sojara got behind him and caressed his ass. Sojara lubricated Jean-Pierre's ass and then pressed her cock against his backdoor. Without further ado, the sexy Asian Ladyboy thrust her big cock into the black man's ass. Jean-Pierre groaned as Sojara began fucking him. Yeah, let the fun continue...

"Whatever my boo needs," Sojara said, smiling. The sexy Asian Ladyboy is normally a bottom, but she's got the tools to pleasure her man in whatever way he requires. Jean-Pierre is a big, strong black man who likes to fuck cisgender women, and trans women, and that is fine. When the day comes that this brother needs some dick, his favorite Thai transwoman has what it takes to please him. Jean-Pierre moaned and groaned as Sojara's big Asian cock invaded his black ass. Sojara sang a lovely song as she plunged her cock into the forbidden depths of Jean-Pierre's ass. Some Asian Ladyboys got big cocks and know how to use them. Jean-Pierre moaned and groaned as Sojara fucked him like there was no tomorrow. Good times.

"Hmm, that was hot," Jean-Pierre said, sighing happily as he lay next to Sojara. The two of them kissed and embraced passionately. In a few hours, Sojara would head back to her office at the Khan-Hauser Corporation in downtown Bangkok. Jean-Pierre, who recently started working as an independent translator for the Haitian Embassy of Thailand, would head to work as well. The happy couple is enjoying their time together and all is well between them for the moment. Jean-Pierre has no desire to return to Massachusetts, and Sojara has no desire to see him go. They're from different worlds but have found common ground where it matters. For the time being, they're happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers