Solace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria was a beautiful girl born the same day that he had met Bobbi a year before, and she had her mother's red hair and her father's blue eyes. Dan was madly in love all over again. He smiled at the memory and when he heard the car stop he turned his head and when the driver got out, he froze. Karen looked at him with a flat expression, her eyes red-rimmed and puffy, her hair a loose mess and questions so clear in her face he already knew what she was going to say before she said it.

————————9————————

FOUR YEARS EARLIER

"...then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife." The officiate said with a kind smile, looking from Dan to Bobbi.

Their rings new and shining in the sun, they stood in the middle of a group of people and looked at one another. Nearby was Karen, the maid of honour holding the flower girl, little Aria who was just a few months old. The best man, Dan's brother Jeff was behind him and all of their parents were watching. The day was perfect with a cloudless blue sky and the late September grass so green it was almost unreal. They had chosen an outdoor wedding and the huge garden they had booked was perfect. Bobbi was smiling so radiantly that she outshone the sun and he was in love with her all over again.

"You may kiss the bride." He finished and as Dan leaned forward and placed a soft, sweet kiss on her lips the watching crowd cheered and began to blow bubbles around them. They laughed and Aria squealed with delight as she clapped her little hands and tried to catch a bubble, only to have them pop under her grip.

The wedding was supposed to be a small one, but it had quickly gotten out of control. Dan's parents had a dozen people they wanted to invite, and then Bobbi's parents had insisted on bringing the entire family along for the ceremony. Karen had brought her boyfriend and a whole gaggle of friends that Bobbi had made in University had appeared out of the blue, along with a whole flock of friends from Dan's side of the family. But they had all been happy for the pair and despite the size of the crowd, it was still a somehow intimate affair.

The bride and groom went down to a horse drawn carriage that was waiting to take them through the park on a very scenic tour along with Karen and Jeff and Aria. Jeff was also on camera duty, being a professional photographer and as they rode along he got some amazing pictures of the couple and their daughter as they moved through trees and along lanes. They stopped at a few secluded places to get some more intimate photos and by the time they arrived at the reception hall it was more than two hours later.

Everyone else was there and the party was in full swing and soon the pair of them were right in the thick of things. Someone had paid for an open bar and soon Dan was pleasantly drunk as it came time for the bouquet toss. They had a plan for this and he chuckled as he stood off to the side holding one end of a fishing line while Bobbi, with her back to the crowd, hooked the other end to her bouquet and when she tossed it, Dan hauled in the line and the bouquet vanished up into the rafters as a group of single women almost got into a fistfight trying to catch it before they realized that it had never come down. They all stood looking up, mouths open and eyes agog as Bobbi descended into a fit of giggles. They shoved cake in each other's face and laughed as Aria got liberally covered in frosting. They opened more gifts than they had ever seen in one place and all in all they felt immensely loved.

At the end of the ceremony after all of the food was cleared away and the last of the wine was drunk and a limo was waiting to take the happy couple off to their honeymoon suite. Karen had Aria for a day or two and Bobbi was being a typical fussy mother, obsessing over every detail and generally getting on her friend's nerves.

"So you have the diaper bag?" Bobbi asked and Karen sighed.

'Yeah, and the milk you pumped, that I promise not to use for cereal." She said dryly.

"That isn't funny, Karen." Bobbi said with a slight slur. It was clear she was more than a little drunk.

"Will you please go and get laid so you'll sleep?" Karen said, pushing Bobbi gently toward her husband. "I've been taking care of Aria for weeks now, I know how to handle a baby."

Bobbi wanted to fuss so Dan did the chivalrous thing and dipped down, put his shoulder in Bobbi's stomach, hoisted her off of her feet and carried her bodily toward the limo while she went over all of the emergency contact information that Karen had memorized weeks ago before Dan tossed her, shrieking with laughter, into the limo but before he could join her she was standing up out of the sun roof and still talking to Karen, who waved and rolled her eyes in exasperation. Dan closed the door and as Bobbi was distracted he reached up under her skirts and pulled her panties down her legs. She stiffened a bit and glanced down just as he vanished under her skirts and placed a hot, sensual kiss right on her bared pussy. Bobbi yelped and vanished down into the car as it pulled away, everyone waving goodbye.

He laid her down right on the floor, flat on her back and she laughed a bit, but she was too uncoordinated with the alcohol in her system to really fight it as he pushed her skirts out of the way and spread her legs. She loved it when he used his mouth on her and he didn't even hesitate, covering her slit with his lips and licking and kissing her in the most intimate fashion as she moaned and twisted on the floor of the limo. The privacy screen was closed and as the car rolled on Bobbi twisted around and clawed at his hair, alternately trying to push him away and pull him in closer as he spread her labia and devoured her sex. She sobbed as he teased her and she knew the game he was playing; he wasn't going to let her cum, wasn't going to stimulate her enough to get her off and that made her both excited and angry.

He had become an expert at it in the last year, teasing her to the edge again and again then stopping, letting her think about how aroused and needy she was as they did something fairly public and non-sexual before they got back to the house and he finally took her, usually as soon as the door was closed and they had some semblance of privacy. Just a few weeks ago he had done this before they went out for the night. Karen had Aria and Dan had gotten Bobbi so aroused that she couldn't think straight, could barely walk as they went out for a 'Date Night' and while they were at the club he had started teasing her again until she dragged him behind a curtain on one side of the room and practically raped him. It had been some of the hottest sex they had ever had. But this was entirely different and she didn't really understand it until the pleasure washed over her. He wasn't stopping, wasn't teasing her, wasn't making a game out of this. He didn't want her on edge, he wanted something else entirely. She looked down at him as he kept at her all through her pleasure and when he rose up she saw the smile on his face as he shifted and adjusted, freeing himself from his tuxedo pants. He wasn't even going to wait to get back to the hotel; he was going to have her right there on the floor of the limo as they drove.

She knew it was a maybe twenty minute drive to the hotel, at the very most, and she knew him well enough to know he wouldn't stop until she had cum enough to satisfy his ego. How many times that would be she didn't know, but as he moved up her body she stared at him and when he slipped into her effortlessly she bit back a moan and he smiled at her.

"I'm going to make you moan and scream before we get to the hotel." He taunted as he moved through her.

He stroked with sure, deep, solid thrusts that made her grasp at the floor for purchase and stare at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open. She felt a moan rising and clamped her mouth shut. When she tried to cover her mouth with her hand, he caught her wrists and pinned her arms above her head and she glared at him in half anger and half exasperation. As familiar as he had been with her the first time they had made love, now he was even worse, and he was smug about how well he knew his way around her body. He knew just the right way to shift his weight, the right way to thrust against her and where to touch and kiss to draw another moan from her as her pleasure rose again. She fought it down, knowing that when she felt this good it was hard to be quiet, and he was counting on just that. She sobbed and begged him between moans to stop, to let her cover her mouth, to show some mercy. But nothing worked, he was enjoying himself far too much and she even tried to kiss him to stifle her moans with his mouth, but he didn't let her get away with that either and he moved to her throat to the little place near her collarbone where her throat and her shoulder met that drove her wild and she sobbed as she writhed under him, fighting the need to climax, the need for release.

Then he did the cruelest thing he had ever done and she both loved and hated it as he spoke into her ear in a bare whisper. "The sunroof is still open, and we aren't far from the hotel, so there are a lot of people on the street. But I'm not stopping unless you cum for me, Bobbi. I want to hear you scream out how good this feels. So scream for me love."

He was relentless, never stopping and she whimpered and sobbed and twisted and tried to get free, but he was so much stronger than she was that she didn't stand a chance. She looked past him at the sunroof and saw the buildings around them and knew just where she was from the sight of that skyline and she knew that they were almost there, just a block away from the hotel and even at night there would be a lot of people on the sidewalks and she felt such a confusion of emotions and fears that she just surrendered and gave in.

Out on the street a lot of people turned to look at the limo as it cruised past, a few jealous a few contemptuous but most just curious. And when the wail of pleasure came out of the car there was no way to mistake it for anything but what it was and a few drunk pedestrians recognized that sound and cheered whoever was inside, applauding and clapping.

Inside the car, Bobbi was mortified as they drove the last little bit to the hotel and Dan let her up to adjust her skirts but he hid her panties away, not that she would be able to wear them anyhow. Her hair was a mess and her dress hung off of one shoulder and she was flushed and sweaty as the door opened and Dan got out then reached back for her. A few people on the sidewalk clapped and stared as he took her inside and she blushed crimson and did her best to ignore them. He had checked in that morning so he took her right to the elevator at the back of the lobby and she was surprised when he took the card out of his jacket pocket and scanned them up to the penthouse.

"Dan, what are..." She asked and he smiled as he slipped his arm around her waist.

"A gift from my manager and the guys at the shop." Was all he said and when the elevator stopped at the little private lobby of the penthouse suite he scooped her up and carried her, laughing all the way, into the spacious penthouse where they would spend the next few days together.

He set her down and she walked around the suite and looked out the windows at the nighttime city outside. There were a few buildings nearby that were taller, but for the most part she had an unobstructed view of the horizons all around, and it was a magnificent view. She was still looking as he came up behind her at the balcony and kissed the nape of her neck. She smiled and shivered in delight as his hands caressed her arms and then started to unbutton the back of her dress. She twisted out of his grip before he could finish and winked as she went into the building again, looking mischievous as she walked away and he just leaned against the railing and watched her vanish into the other room. He smiled and went inside to lose some of his tuxedo and pour them champagne and wait.

Bobbi closed the doors to the bedroom and bit her lower lip in excitement. The two orgasms she had already felt had her filled with energy and she was giddy with excitement as she reached back to unbutton the rest of her wedding gown and she stepped out of it and set it aside carefully, draping it on a table that was nearby as she turned to her suitcases, which had been set on the stands against the wall. She reached up to let her hair out of the now messy updo she had paid good money for and she shook it out and ran her fingers through it before she took out a little bag of supplies and went to the huge ensuite bathroom. She stripped off what remained of her underwear, just stockings and a shelf bra that made her average breasts look larger and fuller then she got in the shower and washed herself down with soap she had bought just for this, then she took her razor and sat on the edge of the tub to remove the last vestige of her pubic hair, shivering as she checked with her fingers for any stray hairs before she dried off and walked back out to the bedroom and took out the lingerie she had bought just for tonight.

She started with hose and a garter belt in dark silk trimmed with red, then red heels that were almost too high to walk in before she pulled on a sexy corset and tied the straps nice and snug. It left her breasts bare and hugged her hips and cinched her waist. Next was a pair of opera gloves in the same dark silk as her stockings and corset, a silk choker with a red setting in the center and a silk ribbon to tie back her hair. She did very little makeup, just a little kohl around her eyes and her favourite red lipstick before she went to the door and opened it to see Dan standing at the windows with his back to her. He was still wearing his slacks and shirt, and she scooped up his tie as she walked toward him, looping it around her neck to hang loose over her chest, covering her nipples. She stopped right behind him and ran her hands up his back as she leaned in against him and he turned his head a little and smiled at her.

When she stepped back he turned and froze as he looked her over. She had never felt sexier than she did as he gave her that look, a look that said he was going to devour her completely and she smiled as he raked his gaze over her again and took it all in. She felt the last of her shyness leave her at the look he gave and she stepped forward boldly and grasped the front of his shirt, rose up a little and kissed him hard and hungrily. He returned it just as eagerly and his hands grasped her waist and pulled her in close. The feel of her against him was heaven; her eager willingness and her honest pleasure when lovemaking made just being this close to her almost as good as sex itself. And when she was this playful and this excited it was even better. He gave her hips a squeeze with his hands, but she twisted out of his grip once again and backed away, smirking and showing off. He loved it when she was this way and he followed along as she moved back into the center of the room. The heels made her hips sway far more than normal and as he got closer she turned and danced a little, moving to a song only she could hear.

He stopped and watched as she swayed and shifted and smiled, clearly enjoying herself. Her hands rand over her body and her eyes kept going back to him as she gracefully moved and when she got closer he watched, waiting, letting her lead. She kissed him ever so gently as her small, sure hands unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off of his shoulders. When it was free she tossed it aside before she slipped down to her knees and unfastened his slacks and slid them and his boxers down his legs and when he obligingly stepped out of them she tossed them aside then he helped her back to her feet. She had a moment when she was face to face with his erect cock and she felt her heart hammering in trepidation. She had never once gone down on him, and he had never pressed the issue after he asked once and she said she wasn't ready. Well, she still wasn't really ready, but tonight she was going to do it anyway. Once she was on her feet, however, she took his hands and led him to one side then pushed him back into a chair before she went back to moving to a song only she could hear and he watched in fascination as she became music.

It was the only explanation that he had in that moment, the only thing that really fit. She had transcended her own flesh, had passed beyond the physical realm and as she moved and turned, graceful and elegant, sexy and eager, he could hear the song that was in her head, he could hear the silent music that she was dancing to and he was in awe. When she came over to him, still moving with the rhythm that they shared between them he stared and fell in love with her all over again. She scooped up the two glasses of champagne and handed one to him as she kept moving, and he watched her drain it all in a single long swallow that he stared at in fascination. She was already drunk, and he knew that champagne would make her even more so. She set the glass aside and went right back to dancing as he sipped his drink and watched. After a little while she turned back to him and the look in her eyes was the most sexual thing he had ever seen in his life. She bent down and kissed him, her hands on the backs of his wrists where they rested on the arms of the chair and he felt good as she sank to her knees and her hands slipped down to his legs. He watched as she let her gaze sink from his face down across his body until she settled on the hard rod of his shaft. He knew what she was thinking, what she was going to do, and he reached out to caress her face, making her smile and kiss the pad of his thumb as she looked back up at him.

"You don't have to." He said and she smiled.

"I know, but I want to finally, so I am going to." She said and he nodded then let her move at her own pace.

The alcohol was thundering in her blood and she felt bold and daring and sexy so she pushed his legs apart before she lost her nerve and she leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on the bottom of his shaft. She could smell her own arousal on him, and she remembered what he had done to her in the back of the limo and the thrill that she got at the memory spurred her on. She had never minded tasting herself on his mouth when he had pleasured her that way and she wasn't about to hesitate now. She licked at him tentatively as she wondered just what she was supposed to do, but his moan at the caress of her tongue let her knew that she was on the right track. Slowly at first, but with increasing confidence she licked and kissed his cock, caressing his shaft with her lips and hands and tentatively suckling on the head. She was careful of her teeth, because while she knew little else about what she was doing, she understood that teeth hurt and the sounds he made encouraged and guided her more than words could have right then. When she covered the head of his cock with her mouth and sucked him a little deeper in, a groan escaped him that made her toes curl in delight. She smiled around the shaft in her mouth and caressed him with her tongue while one hand stroked the rest of his shaft and the other slipped down to gently cradle his sac.

She felt little touches from his hands and the little rocking movements as he fought his instinct to press up and deeper into her mouth. He was letting her take her time and learn as she went and with every passing second she was getting better and more confident. And all at once she realized that she was enjoying what she was doing. It wasn't like regular sex, but there was an undeniable thrill to this that she had never expected. She felt good; naughty but good, and she realized that she was going to get a lot of practice in the future. She smiled at that thought and sucked hard at his tip as she rose up until it slipped free from her mouth with a little 'pop' and then she kissed and licked down his shaft until she reached his sac and just on a whim she sucked one of his balls into her mouth and laved him with her tongue. The groan that came from him was the same one she heard when he was about to cum, so she released him and looked up at his face. The concentration that was apparent on his features turned her on so much that it hurt and she smiled in delight at the sight. She rose up to kiss him and his hands caressed her sides and breasts as they kissed. But she turned away from him and bent at the waist to reach back and grasp his length again as she started to lower herself down onto his cock.

123456...8