Solario's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd broken, and given in. I was ashamed of that... but I'd had no choice. They scared me... I didn't realize how serious this was, until they... I... I didn't want them to stop. I was afraid I'd be left alone. What they were doing, as much as I hated it, was better than being left alone... I didn't want to be alone and helpless.

I tried to come back to myself, I really did, when I was being shaved; but the cold steel and danger and touch... I found my mind going to that fuzzy place again, and I realized that I kind of liked the way it felt, the razor's edge on my skin, and the razor's edge of danger in my mind - was she going to cut me? On purpose? By accident? And I knew I wasn't thinking clearly, but it was okay... I was making it through...

And then they showed me... me. My hair was unkempt, flying about my head... my body was... was... erotic. It looked like something out of a porno mag; I couldn't believe it was me... I looked so different. The harness made me look like... like I'd do things, and my cock... it felt like a stone jutting out from my body. It was just like locked in the on position. The drool was just flowing out of it, and it bobbed and danced as I watched... it looked so different in the mirror, and my pubes were cut down into a little triangle right above my cock. All the other hair was gone... my ass felt so sensitive. I tried not to like it, I really did... but it just sank into me... I liked it. I was changing, and the most terrible, terrifying thing was I was fucking liking it.

I threw everything I had into getting away, then; I had to get away from Solario, he was in my head, I was ANTONIO, goddammit. I think I whimpered... my body barely moved, certainly not enough to notice... I didn’t even shake the ropes… And I looked into my eyes... I saw the eyes of a frightened child, and the eyes of lust.

Then, there was warmth along my back, and I saw David's face appear at my shoulder... his voice spoke in my ear. "Beautiful, that's the word. You are beautiful. And you're learning..." He smiled at me in the mirror... I just stared at him... he stared back into my eyes, and smiled... and I smiled back, just a little...

"Very good, little one," He said, "Now, we begin the physical part of your training. It starts like this: I tell you to not be frightened and you are frightened anyway. " And he smiled at me, a glimpse of Mr. Hyde showing through Dr. Jekyll. "Especially when I tell you this: I am going to completely turn you into the man you see in the mirror; I am going to make you accept what you do not want to accept about yourself... and I am going to craft you into a strong and powerful slave, pleasing to both myself and our Mistress."

I freaked. I screamed, I think - I realized that he meant he was going to... do things... to me. Not just our Mistress, even if she beat my ass I wanted her so badly I could taste it and did... but I don't want him to... I don't want to be a...

THWAP! I was swatted hard enough on the ass, my poor shaved sensitive ass, to rock me on my feet. "Shut up," David said. I shut up. "You've been very brave so far... you've been an incredibly good boy, in fact," A wave of gratitude flew through me...god, they'd fucked me up... "but you have to realize - we're going someplace very, very dangerous with your body and your head now. You have to be strong and brave. I'll tell you how to get through it, but you have to be very, very good and listen to me. Understand?" I nodded.

He looked at me and the laid back longhair went out of his face; instead, I saw a quiet... storminess. "Answer me, and answer me correctly the first time, Solario."

"Yes, Master. I understand." I did not want to be punished... god, it was so hard to think, to keep hold of who I was...

"Very good. You're such a good boy, I'm going to give you a reward... early." He grinned, and I got way scared. That grin said that it was time. He yanked my head back, and began nipping my neck... first little bites, then his tongue slid over my jugular... no, this wasn't right... then a little harder bites... my mind was getting blurry, no no no please no... and his bites went around the side... the tender side... and a little sharptooth caught the back of my neck... aww gawd that felt good... and biting down hard... aw it hurt but don't stop... and his hand from behind on my chest... then my nipples were on fire... ow FUCK not so hard.. oh no... yeah... and heat his hands down my... and my neck trembling... and oh no don't stroke me 's not right oh dude don't don't don't oh yeah that feels oh fuck I'm gonna you almost made me before but now I'm gonna shoot please don't... and my whole existance slowly cartwheeled, turned and focused on my balls... he was standing in front of me, with my balls in his hand, gently but firmly pulling and squeezing... it almost hurt... and my cum backed off... gawd... couldn't they ever just let me cum and be humiliated?

"Rule number two: You cum when I give you permission, and not before. You do NOT want the punishment that you get for breaking this rule," He said, and looked closely into my eyes. "It's a punishment that would break my heart to have to give you." My eyes began leaking... I felt so fucking weird in my head, like gratitude and frustration and something I didn't want to admit...

"You know what rule number one is, don't you, Solario?" David asked me. "Tell me." I racked my mind, suddenly aware of how hard it was to think... I tried to climb up out of the haze... "Rule number one is... " I hesitated, trying to think - did he tell me or should I guess? Oh, fuck, I always hated quizzes..."rule number one is... obey?"

"Very, VERY good, little one," He said, and I almost collapsed with relief and pride... I was getting tired of resisting that, and pride wasn't a bad thing... I can take pride in being good, in being smart, right? That's not something bad, is it? Yes, it was... it was... and I felt happiness and pride in pleasing him, anyway.

"Now, you have to be strong for me," He said, very seriously. Oh, fuck... but I'm being as strong as I can now, don't make it harder...

"I'm going to overload you, little one. Give you more sensation than you can bear. And make you concentrate on it and on me; I'm going to lock you into your body..." He was talking as he tied a light leather blindfold over my eyes; then, some sticky stuff - wax - was gently pressed into my ears... "Can you still hear me, Solario?" David asked. "Yes, sir.. uh, Master..." I answered... I could hear his voice, muffled, but it did muffle any light noises... such as his movement. Oh... I wouldn't know where he was...

"Open your mouth, little one." What felt like a ball was gently forced into my mouth; straps were tied behind my head, and a waxy substance was wiped on my lips.

A warm hand stroked up and down my body, fingertips tracing where my pubic hair used to be... so fucking good, I felt like cumming right then... I wasn't close enough, but I wanted to, just the same. I didn't care if it was wrong anymore... I wanted it. The blindfold and gag did something to kind of make it okay... I was truly powerless. I tried to say something, but only grunts got past the gag.

"Now you're going to be pushed over the limit, little one. You can become all animal... that's what the gag and restraints are truly for, so that you may scream and thrash," He said. "You should also be honored: I've arranged for the best to drive you - since you have no safety, and no control, your strokes will have to be delivered with skill beyond mine, and he is the best. Follow my voice, if you get lost..." And I was wondering what the fuck he was talking about? How much skill does stroking a cock take? And what in the hell did...

The first strike seared red hot stripes across my ass. I screamed, but only grunts came from the gag... it was more surprise and adrenaline, though, cuz it wasn't that harsh... more of a caress, really, and I…the second strike came, a reverse of the first, burning into my flesh - silent, due to the earplugs, and I didn’t really need to scream, not so bad, but cuz of the gag... and I couldn't see... and it felt just the hair’s breadth stronger than the first, but it was hard to….and then the flames licked me again, harder now, and hotter, from my shoulder to my ass... it began to hurt... I couldn't...and then back up… how the hell did he get it to go backwards… and I can’t scream it off… they’re getting…and David was saying, "breathe slowly, my good boy, deeply…. Relax into it…" he was pacing back and forth, I just knew… and I could smell Mistress nearby… and..… oh…the flamestripes… the heat… an electrical fire was starting in my brain…faster… harder?… or just more insistent?… slowly, slowly they build… and I feel like marble, heated marble…

"Listen, my little one, my good boy, ride them out... they're just sensation, very intense, but just sensation... surf them... let them lift you," David's hands pinioning my head, his voice full of urgency, was heOh my god, the flames licked around my side, any harder and it'd be too much, balanced on the edge of too much...and they returned again and again... David was telling me that the heat could be taken into me, used as power... accepted through my body... and he was right... I was red with heat... and the flames kept coming, no pattern, just in the right places where I would start to cool, sometimes just hard enough to almost break thru, and thinking was too hard... couldn't think and ride the red wave at the same time... I was reaching a point of breaking whether I wanted to or not, and I couldn't tell anyone... no one... I was locked in... but David was telling me what a good boy I was... and I was a good boy... but it was easy, I was incandescent... but I was going to break, it was too hot... I couldn't hold on... I started screaming again, I didn't realize I'd stopped... and Master said that I wasn't going to break... but the flames kept coming, and I knew I would... I was white hot... glass... Master said Antonio would break... Solario was heat, and could take the flames and go on... surf the red wave... so antonio went away...

"Solario? Come back to me, little one... you're so good... you've been the best boy... " I was hanging somewhere, and I was glowing... it was the best part. The flames had stopped, but I was still incandescent. And Master was holding me... I wanted him to hold me, to caress me, but it was wrong... wasn't it wrong? He would tell me... I loved this place.. so hard to get to this warm place where I didn’t worry... I didn’t want to leave… and hands were lifting me down, letting me rest on the floor... big, warm hands, master's hands, and other hands, rougher, harder... Master was thanking someone... oh, I made a friend... I was happy... my hearing was returned, and my sight, but I was to open my eyes carefully... and my mouth was emptied... I tasted blood... I had some water....

I shuddered. Unnnh... Oh, I was still so warm... I was on my knees... Master was looking at me very lovingly... he knelt, and said, "You've been a very good boy. The best." and pulled me close to him... and kissed me. It wasn't like kissing Caroline... his mouth was harder, stubble grazed my lips... his tongue was insistent, and strong... but most of all... most of all, he meant the kiss, it had meaning, he... I felt something from him... and his body felt so good next to mine... and, suddenly, he moved his hand over my chest, and my nipples exploded - little flames returned, igniting me, making me redden again for a second...

I found myself on the bed, again... I moved my hands to be bound as master wished... my ass was in the air... there was something wrong with that - not my ass... no no... that's... won't that hurt? Not good like the flames... I whimpered... and teeth appeared on the back of my neck... I shuddered... my back was so sensitive, it felt thick and itchy and sensitive all at the same time... and the teeth gnawed my neck until I was humping the bed... and then the tongue ran down, down... my spine trembled… I tried to pull away but I… Oh fuck…and I came unglued... my ass is not supposed to... but... OH, God... I never knew...

I gave in…what was wrong and right again? I spiraled down, and became a slut. I didn't care anymore... somewhere, Master told me that I had freedom to be a slut, to be as nasty as I wanted… it was not my choice…He would tell me how, that I could enjoy it... because I had to obey, it was his responsibility, not mine... I could do it all... all those things I had wondered about… why I looked at all the hot people… guys girls we are all… all those fantasies late at night in bed I didn’t need to feel guilty… I felt something slick in my ass… gently, gently… I was invaded… fear flitted by, but went away… it didn’t hurt… it felt…felt so intense inside me, moving, matching the gentle strokes on my cock... Oh, I wanted to shoot so bad, but I couldn't... wasn't allowed... I asked, I begged... but Master only slowed down and told me I had to wait... and then, I felt a creamy tingle inside... I was so close...

"What is your name?"

"Solario... master, please let me cum..."

"No, you may not. You must wait.... Who do you belong to?"

"unnnnhh....please... I belong to you, Master...."

"And...?"

"And Mistress, yes, Mistress... I want mistress, she tasted so good..."

"You are ours... and what are you?"

"I am a.. Oh, fuck, Master, what... UNNNNHHH....muy caliente..."

"That's it, be a good boy... hold on to it... now, answer the question..."

"I am... I ammm a slut for you, Master... your slave... "

"You'll do anything I say, won't you?"

"Yes, Master... please... anything..."

I was released and flipped over onto the floor... my ass felt full, something still in it, my cock was bobbing and pulsing, slick and wet all the way down to my aching balls... the harness kept moving with me, tightening around my shaft and making me tingle... I was so hot, and I was just mindless...

"Look at me, Slave."

I forced my eyes to focus... I was on my knees, looking up at my Master... if Mistress was strawberry and cream, Master was alabaster and chocolate... I was going to... what was he going to have me do?

"Time for you to learn to serve, Solario." And I knew... my stomach tightened... "Very good... to suck cock properly, you work best on your knees..." And my mind froze... a cold wind tried to clear the lust, the haze, the... did he say suck…the lack of will... from my mind...

"Close your eyes and obey, little one. Open your mouth slightly and stick out the tip of your tongue.... very good... now, taste... mmmm.... a man's cock is his most vulnerable spot... control it, and you control the man... " I couldn't help but listen... "Now, open your mouth, slide over my flesh and taste me..."

It was a thick fleshy arrow... it tasted like skin, not dirty or nasty like I thought... and the power in it that Master was describing made it exotic... I slid down, and was so surprised at how smooth it was... I stopped to really taste it, it wasn't that gross... I didn't die or anything.. I pressed my tongue underneath to feel it, and Master shuddered. He shuddered... oh, yes... not only was I his, but he was MINE... I pulled back and looked, really looked at his cock... it looked like pure sex... pure fuck... I carefully licked all up and down it, learning how it curved, where the ridges were... and master grabbed a handfull of my hair... and he was in my mouth, filling me, and I pushed down, determined to take all of him...

BZZZT... Just as my lips made it all the way down, a shock shuddered through my ass, making me almost spew all over Masters feet.. I had to back off and rest... groaning... Master chuckled, and said, "Again." I stroked up and down his rod, trying to give him the best feeling... I was allowed to stroke myself, and when I did particularly good, especially if I was able to take the whole shaft, something in my ass would shake me apart, driving me right to the brink... inside me there seemed a spot that was full of something… and that shudder inside just shook me by the roots… my mind got clearer, but it wasn’t the same… I was on the other side of something, now… I tried harder and harder, claiming Master as mine, learning his flesh like a good boy, feeling that dark secret spot he knew shake me inside… stroking myself til I was stone bone and hurting…

Then Master stopped me, and turned my head toward the mirror. "Look... how beautiful..."

I saw a wild eyed beast... lips blushing and wet, drool down his chin... hair tangled and knotted and flying away... ass clenched tight, cock so hard it was purple and black, shiny and slick... eyes wide and dilated, back red and striped.... hand tightly clenched around another man's cock... oh, my god. No. I was a cocksucker. No.

Then Master gently turned my head to look up at him, and he smiled... and turned my mouth back to his cock... how did I ever... but... I remember the pleasure...I obey and he drives me, gives me pleasure... gently, with no urging... his hands not in my hair.... not touching me, only giving me his will… I lean forward and tentatively take him back in my mouth... I know what I'm doing. I want to do it. I obey. I belong to him, and he makes me... pushes me... I get so hot... and my ass begins to buzz, and I stroke myself to the brink, and back off, because I'm not allowed and I know it and it feels good and I'm not responsible I'm free to do it... and my mouth is full of him and my ears are full of his praise, I'm a good boy... I'm pleasing him and myself... and it is the most sexual thing I've ever done....

Master pulls me up, and kisses me gently... I am dizzy, and barely able to stand... I begin to fall, and Master guides me back onto the bed... and locks my hands down.

Gently, "What is your name?"

"Solario, Master."

"Do you want more, Solario?"

"Yes, master, please more."

"We kidnapped and drugged you, Solario... what do you think of that?"

"Thank you, Master."

"Hmmm.... what about Antonio?"

"Antonio is no more, Master."

"No... Antonio is just not here right now... he can come back later..."

That scared me... Antonio... now I didn't want to be Antonio again... I would be changed and the things I did...

"But you still want more, Solario?"

"Yes, Master."

"What do you want?"

"I... I want it all, Master..."

Master begins idly stroking my cock... I'm so close now, I immediately tremble... he slows his strokes till I'm right on the edge...

"Say it, Solario. If you want it, you have to ask properly."

"Master.... please, take me..."

"No... that's not enough... don't you know what you have to say?"

"Please master.... fuck me."

Master chuckled... my head was spinning, but I didn't want him to stop... and I did want him within me... I didn't understand why and what that tingle was deep inside, but I knew he would make it incredibly strong... and I wanted it to be... and I wanted to cum....

"Shouldn't you ask your Mistress? After all... you haven't pleased her yet...." And I felt humiliation and shame... for Mistress had been in the room the entire time... I think... and now she was approaching the bed... she'd seen what I'd become... a woman had seen me do those things...

* * * * *

I saw him hit the Wall… it’s funny, I’ve helped shape many men and women, and there’s always a point in their training, whether their potential is dominant, submissive, bi, straight, space alien: they hit The Wall. That place where the crux of what keeps you from being what your true nature is; for me, it was a fear of love – you don’t need to know why. I found catharsis in my truest nature, in that stripped down core of myself… and I found healing. This is the truth of S&M; it really should stand for Sex & Magic, for it’s so powerful and healing.