Solario's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Solario, the Wall was a fear of not being a man… and, he had being a man tied up (pun intentional) with possessing a woman, being virile. His nature drew him to sex with other men easily enough – he must’ve been close to exploring his full sexuality, as quickly as he accepted it; but, he accepted it as a secret, dark thing… and to have it exposed to the most powerful female in his life… yeah. Big time Wall.

The interesting thing is, one hits the Wall in slow motion… a sickening mental thud, then lots of little crunches and wet noises as the psyche hits an immovable object with unstoppable force.

"You have pleased me greatly, Solario," Mistress spoke purringly, running a finger down his chest, the incredible sexual aura, sex and leather and lust, sweeping from her. "You have learned well." A look from Her, and I knew… her unerring healer’s instinct had found the thread… Solario needed help from within the skull – he needed to understand to be able to accept. His most basic switch that needed flipped was purely mental, not physical or emotional… and it was in my hands..

Of course, I was terrified.

"As you’ve pleased me, Solario. You’ve earned a reward, I think…," I said with some gravity. If this next thing did not get through to him, he would begin to sink, I thought. "Listen and listen well," I leaned close to him, willing my presence to fill his senses, forcing my way past the dismay and sudden cold cloud that was fogging his eyes. "Only the strongest of men can discover themselves as you have today and not break, My Slave," I said in the most intimate yet casual tone, "You understand now the freedom of being a slave, don’t you?"

He fought to think… I saw him grapple with the concept… and I leaned down, timing myself to reach his cock and gently lick from base to tip, just as Mistress reached his lips and kissed him passionately. He was so ready… more than too ready… he’d actually already leaked some cum out, partial orgasms… I allowed myself a little greed, and took him in my mouth, repeatedly tugging his balls down to keep him backed off, while Mistress kissed and pampered him, repeating how good he was, to enjoy his reward, how marvelously strong he’d been, and how much she’d enjoyed watching him learning. His body betrayed him, as it betrays us all… it tells the truth. I felt the acceptance spread through his body… and with it, the fire and desire. I hoped we’d given him enough strength to make it through the aftermath, when he came back…

"Please… uhhhh… please…"

"Please, WHAT?"

"Oh, god… I’m sorry… please, Mistress…"

"Much better. No, you may not."

"Mistress… please… I can’t hold it…." I backed off. He was going to break.

"Then we will give you discipline, to sharpen your ability. You have proven yourself a very strong man, let us heighten that strength…"

I slowed, barely teasing him the least amount. He was right on the edge. Mistress put his nipple clamps back on. He sighed, just a little; such rapid acclimation… infuckingcredible. I lifted his legs, locking the ankle restraints to the overhead suspension, spread wide, exposing that beautiful café latte ass…. And grabbed the leather paddle. Mistress raised an eyebrow; I did not think it too extreme, however – he needed something that would really push him, despite how quickly he adjusted.

"Now… what is your name?"

"My name is Solario, Mistress." Panting, his body shuddering, but his voice firm with conviction.

"And what are you?"

"I am… a slave, Mistress." I remember the first time I went that deep… I waited for my cue…

"And… what else are you?"

"I am… uh… " Yes, down in the deep places it’s hard to think…

Mistress’ voice slightly teasing, "What kind of slave, then…"

"I am… a good boy… a strong slave… a fuck slave?… a slut for you…"

"Very good. But, weren’t you a little straight boy when you came in here?"

He whimpered a little. "Yes, Mistress… I don’t know what happened… Master did… Master?"

Uh-oh. "Yes, my sweet one?" I felt the shock at my use of that affection. Good.

"Master…. Am I… okay?" Better answer this right, David.

"Yes, you are more than okay. We have stripped you to your core… remember that this is the honest animal inside you, despite the outside you wear when the rest of you – Antonio – returns. Just remember to be strong and brave and accept this animal when the time comes to leave this place and return to Outside. He’ll be afraid… I will comfort you, and Mistress will comfort you, but only you can comfort him."

"…Thank you, Master."

"And then we’ll go for Pizza…" Dammit… It just slipped out.

And he sat still in shock, and Mistress looked at me… for a second, she wasn’t Mistress anymore, just my beloved Kitten, and her eyes were wide with anxiety in that ballooning, still cracking half second on the edge. And then he laughed. "Oh, fuck… I can see us sitting d-down at Shakey’s… hee hee hee hee… in my ha-ha-HARNESS…" It wasn’t the high, tittering laugh of someone breaking, it was the deep belly laugh of release… of an old friend. I smiled; his laughter helped me to step back, and see the beautiful young man we’d first laid eyes on in the spring…

CRACK!! Timed just in the half breath after the moment of release, just like my Wolfbrother taught me. He’d be proud, too – Solario’s eyes opened wide, and a moan flowed out of him… He dove back into the depths with barely a ripple.

Mistress was tracing the outline of his cock with gentle fingers… maddening. I’d been on the receiving end of that electric touch before.

"Mistress… Master… please…."

"Please what, Solario?"

"Please… take me… Mistress… PLEASE… "

"Beg." Gawd, I love hearing her say that. I love, even more, the impact it makes.

"Master, Please… " and he was pleading.

"Solario, beg us for what you want. You must learn to beg properly. You need to be clear on what you want… I enjoy your desires…" Something about her voice, steel in a velvet glove…

"Mistress, please… take me… inside you… I want you… to ride me…."

CRACK!! He gasped and hyperventilated a little, his eyes closing and fluttering… then coming back to us.

"What of me, Solario? You must admit what you want of me… beg for it. I told you that you would have to beg…" I pushed him, just that little bit… and he went that little bit deeper

"Please, Master… please…, " His voice dropped to a whisper, sounding all the more savage for it, "please…. Fuck me, Master… Mistress…. Fuck me…. I am yours… "

Mistress straddled him in one fluid motion, gently stroking his cockhead against her nether lips… His hips tried to buck, to force himself up into her, but his legs were extended and suspended and found no purchase… I watched him closely as she slid down his shaft, taking him slowly inside with a satisfied growl… his ball sack immediately drew up, his ass clenched and the small muscles began to twitch…

CRACK!! CRRACK CRRACK!! Solario tensed like steel, caught at the very onslaught of orgasm, three sharp paddle strokes searing up his spine to his brain – I’d laid them in with a full stroke, my first for him. His body rocked in the restraints, and his mind could not process the sensation, and gave up… and shut down. He whimpered… And Mistress began to gently ride him… I looked over her shoulder… his eyes had rolled up, he was far down, past verbalizing… gently, we coached and reminded him to not cum until he had permission…

And I gently, ever so gently positioned myself… slick, oh so carefully worked to loosen, his body was still very tight and resistant… Mistress leaned into his body, and whispered fiercely to him… I slowly pressed into him, sinking into him so slowly… His legs shook in the restraints and his face twisted into mask of pleasure and pain, the sickening first time feel fighting with the soaring rush, and losing… I saw the white of tooth, then the red of blood as he bit his lip… and tasted blood, as I bit mine; I was beginning to sink not only into his flesh, but into my own dark places.…

I stroked gently, fully into the furnace that he was; Mistress matched my strokes, riding him… he tensed, shaking; She ripped his nipple clamps from him, and the sudden sensation gave him his last discipline control. Sweat rolled from his body, and every muscle was expanding, growing taut… his eyes suddenly opened and he opened his mouth, but only chewed and choked his words; his gaze was eloquent with pleading.

Mistress settled down on his length, and I could feel her contract her tight velvet wetness around him, spasming his length; I drove forcefully into him, hard and deep for the first time, and we said one word, one thought, together.

"Now."

His body buckled, trembled, found no release from the restraints… he whiplashed between us, the spasms setting off both my own and Kittens explosions as I reached around to lock her in place on his body and deftly, slickly surprise her, triggering her little love button while she rode him, giving her that gentle push into the deep cum. Solario’s cries alternated with grunts, each grunt signalling a shot of his seed; his body a lightning rod between us… it seemed like hours… then, gently, we withdrew, cleaned and released him. We comforted him between us, as he curled up between our bodies… once, right before sleep claimed him, he suddenly opened his eyes wide, and ran his hand over my face… and turned and stared intently at Kitten, peacefully slumbering… and I lay still, my insomnia gripping me fiercely, hoping we wouldn’t lose him… and he wouldn’t lose himself…

* * * * *

Oh, it had been so good… my mind, my body, pushed beyond everything… I was an animal, I was delight, I was given everything I wanted. Mistress took me, then, perfectly. She slid over me, claiming me, warm and strong and slippery and holding my most vital self intimately inside her. My heart leapt with my cock – I gave them both to her, for her joy was mine. All the fears and extra thought, the world, was burned away and I was just there. Her body rode me, tense and strong thighs over me, she leaned and held me whole, spinning her thoughts through my ears into my mind… and I felt Master opening me. The pain was strong, but I was stronger… Mistress held my mind and body for me, so that I could flow through it… or it could flow through me… and she took me in, and I took him in, and the red wave returned… and I was filled and lifted… and they began to pour me out…

And the crest, the forbidden crest came… it wouldn’t be denied this time… I tried to tell them, but couldn’t remember how… I couldn’t… but they knew… they allowed it… they’d built it… built it for me… and my world exploded into thousands of delicious shards… on and on….

I woke up… curled between them; I felt loved, held, safe… realllly fucking sore…and it was like my mind was a balloon at the bottom of a lake; I came floating up to the top. I was myself again. Or as close as I’d ever be to my (old) self, again.

Madre de Dios, Antonio… What happened to me? What had I done?

They’d done it. They’d brainwashed me. They’d turned me insidefuckingout. But I made it through, and the joke was on them – I woke up first, and I was GONE. By the time they came out of it, I’d be home filling out the police report; but, somewhere inside, I felt a pang of guilt for even thinking it. Fuck that. I was gone like the wind. I carefully slid free of the bed, in the dark, kneeling at the bedside, then standing.

Standing too quickly.

The blood rushed to my head – or was it my feet? – and the room spun, and I fell… only to stop within half a second. Something was hooked to my harness? I stumbled, and found my feet… found I was being half carried… that thing that was hooked to my harness was a hand… a big, warm hand I remembered so well…

David looked at me, in the dark; I felt his eyes more than saw them. "Go, if you still wish to do so. But remember what I told you to remember." This struck a chord… deep inside (the honest animal) some part of me still wanted to obey him. I felt some real rage and defiance (and lust) jump up in me.

"You… you fucked me." I was SO fucked up.

"Yeah. And you loved it."

I ran. I fell. I ran. The door was unlocked… it opened into a regular like living room. There was somebody there, a longhaired scruffy (sexy) guy with a goatee… he was naked (don’t get hard tony don’t get hard), sitting at a computer. I felt suddenly very naked and vulnerable – He knew!

"Your clothes are on the chair by the door, Guy." his voice was warm (hot), but he didn’t even bother to look my way. I ran carefully to put them on. David didn’t materialize (hurry up master) from the other room… and part of me was baffled and disappointed… maybe he was waking Kitten (please hurry mistress) up…

Then the man in the room turned my way and spoke. "Last chance to stay." He looked at me with compassion peeking out from behind his eyes. And I almost did stay. Almost.

I pulled on my jeans, and grabbed my shirt and shoes… and ran out the door. It was dark as hell out, and pouring rain… rare for southern california. If I was still in SoCal. I could be in Washington State… or…. Or…. China… hell, I didn’t know… but I was FREE.

I ran…barefoot, on the pavement, down the middle of the lane, then down the middle of the street… my body was beaten, but I ran just the same… I ran hard, and didn’t think… because thinking would be bad… but something inside was hurting, and angry… and really afraid… and I couldn’t keep running. My side hurt. And it got hard to breathe.

I stopped, under a tree… A palm tree… good sign. I heard a song… "Swallowed", by Bush… I turned… and saw myself, in the rain, in the glass of a store… I was a new creature, harness riding my breath, leather and heat, I was sculpted from steel and glass… And everything caught up. Something inside was screaming… it hurt. I wasn’t free… oh, my body was free, but Antonio – me – I wasn’t free. It was the little monster inside me… THAT was screaming… it hurt, my running away was hurting it. And I realized they were right. All the fantasies, all the wanting for things that I knew were "wrong"… the real me inside…he’d been unlocked… and now I was trying to lock him back up…

And… let’s just say I broke down. No, more than that… but there’s no words for what it was…I started to cry… for myself… for the little monster inside me… and for the world I’d just thrown away and could never get back.

Sometime later, I pulled it together and started trying to get up. I didn’t know where I was… I didn’t know what to do… I couldn’t find them again, and if I did they wouldn’t want me. I had abandaned… betrayed them, hadn’t I? I didn’t really want to get going, go back to my old life, but I had to do something. At least now I knew who I was… I uncurled myself, going first to my knees, then half standing… and I saw them. Kitten and David… Mistress and Master… standing, in the rain, hardly dressed… soaked, worried, and waiting on me. Leaning against a car. I think I stopped breathing.

They threw open the door. I got in… and we went home.

And, yes, later, we did go out for pizza.

Epilogue

The tallish, thick man leaned slightly, and whispered something to the petite redhead who’d caught my eye a moment ago. She looked like an Olivia print I’d seen once… very nice, not that I’m like a lesbian or anything. They both turned, and I think they knew I was watching them… they spoke to a young, exotic looking guy – Italian, Spanish maybe – and he looked my way with a direct, smoky look. Wow. Too good looking to be single… but I think the big longhaired guy and the pretty redhead were a couple, so he'd have to be by himself. Maybe a girlfriend at home; certainly doesn’t look gay.

Ooooops. The line moved… hope it wasn’t obvious I was paying attention to them paying attention. Cool. They’re right behind me, getting in line for the front cars. Oooh – it’s a four car seat, maybe all four of us will go up at the same time. Kinky, Sarah, kinky. Right. Like sex could be as much of a rush as Superman the Escape; I’m an adrenaline junky and proud of it, but I think sex is over rated. Both of the boyfriends I’ve had were pretty good, I guess, but given the choice of going to Magic Mountain or going to bed… I’ll go to Magic Mountain. Heh heh. The Riddler even lasts longer than Ben….

Ohhhh, Coool… Mr. Exotic is moving on purpose to sit next to me when we get on the ride. I kind of strain a little to listen in on what they’re saying. Something about an Anniversary Present… Then we’re sitting in the car and I have the most electric feeling… somehow, the redhead is sitting next to me, her leg is lightly against mine, but I don’t mind – it’s kind of chilly out, and she’s warm, no big thing, not like it’s sexual… and I turn and am arrested by the smokiest mocha eyes. "Hello… you’re very beautiful." Spanish, all right, and so confident… wow. "What’s your name?" "Uh… my name is Sarah… " Try and keep the high school giggle out of your voice, girl.

"Glad to meet you, Sarah… My name is Solario…"