All Comments on 'Sold'

by SimplySilver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continue please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could get past the fact that it’s not actually BDSM because she doesn’t have a right to refuse, you said it was dystrophy. It would probably do better in the sci-fi/ fantasy category. IF you’d bothered to include *breeder* in the Tags I wouldn’t have read any of this.

I can’t connect to a sexual fantasy that has children involved, even though they are fictional. The concept of forcing a child onto someone particularly someone who has no rights to anything is completely fucked up. Being forced to bring about life straight into slavery I’d rather kill my self first. So as you can imagine trying to connect to a fantasy when the inevitable is death makes it fucking impossible to get aroused.

Best of luck with your writing, my guess is that we aren’t going to enjoy the same kinks

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category: this is non-consent/reluctance.

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, If it was this difficult for you, why did you read it? It was pretty clear what it was from the get go. I can totally respect that people have different kinks, but I can't roll with people complaining because a story isn't written specifically for them and their tastes when THEY chose to read it. You're welcome to opinions. As the author, I'm welcome to tell you that I don't care for them and will be ignoring them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please write more! also i disagree with the other comments, this is not non-consent/reluctance..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dystopian doesn’t automatically mean negative, it just means it’s outside of current societal norms. The story itself is actually very well written, my comment was more about agreeing to disagree, my annoyed rant was brought on because it was listed as BDSM.

I’m just not a fan of “breeder” stories. For a non con story I really enjoyed it up to that point. I wouldn’t want you or any other author to write according to the readers likes and dislikes, the enjoyment comes from reading fantasies written by others.

Again, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimplySilver@SimplySilver
"Loathe the way they light candles in Rome, but love the sweet air of the votive. Hurt and grieve, but don't suffer alone; engage with the pain as a motive." - Achille's Come Down I've been seeking a breath in the real world and enjoying some of the filthiest and sweetest exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sold Ch. 02 Next Part
Sold Series Info