Sold Ch. 02

Story Info
Crawling before walking...
1.5k words
4.35
15.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18. All depicted events are fictional in nature and should be enjoyed as such. Ya'll got warned last time: This is a dystopian story setting. There'll be some warm fuzzies, a fuck ton of s/M and SM dynamics, and occasional reluctance. That said, this is consensual motherfuckers. So yes, it's in the right category but no, we're not at the warm and fuzzy yet. Read something else if that's not your cup of tea.

Part 2

That night her contract came through approved. I set to pick her up the next morning.

She was brought to the private room; her eyes shouted confusion as the bot snipped her standard-issue collar from her and then left us alone.

I let her stand there for a moment, then ordered "Down."

She obeyed well, but not in the way I expected. The girl knelt and folded her full bow under it; I had merely wanted her to kneel tall.

The damned nuance of commands was an unfortunate annoyance between Masters. I could not just command what I wanted; I would need to guide her in how I wanted her to do it at first until she acclimated to my tastes. And I was already hungering for her service.

"Crawl to my feet, slut. Press a kiss to either shoe, then put your ass to your heels and sit tall to look into your Master's eyes," I ordered calmly.

Given specifics? She executed them flawlessly.

It was a treat to get to watch her move more freely. Her hips swayed with her crawl; I was able to admire the round curve of her ass when she bent to kiss. The rise of her gaze only gave me the ability to read the emotions in there better.

Confusion reigned; an unsettled edge that she held silently in the tension of her hands. I didn't leave her to suffer in ignorance for long.

"The sale finished this morning, girl. I read through your contract's stipulations for the last week and have agreed to them. You are officially mine," I informed her. "Which means you will be coming home. Your personals have already been loaded."

The information seemed to settle her, but ever the good slut, she didn't speak without the presence of a question. I could read it in the slight loosening of her hands against her thighs.

Taking out the black strip of leather with its silver ring, I held it before her and let her take in the simplicity of it. "You will earn your collar as any slave does, but this will suffice for training. I expect my slaves quick, obedient, and honest. Clear?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied as she placed it on and then straightened so that the ring hovered just above the line of her cleavage.

"Good girl.... Now show me your cunt."

I wanted to see her uninhibited. In time, she'd learn the position with knees splayed wide and two fingers slid down to spread her outer lips to show her dripping center as she arched her back into a low bridge. Today, I wanted to see what she'd do unguided.

She shifted from her knees to her ass, leaning back and spreading her knees wide. Her fingers reached down to splay her pussy. Her eyes lingered on my own as her cheeks heated; the moisture showed clear between those delicate lips.

I left her there, drinking in her apparent comfort in the position. Displaying her wouldn't be a problem; she sat there loose and unconcerned. Then it was time to get her a little off balance.

Reaching down, I fished out a pair of small black and white bags and placed them between her legs. "The black in your ass, the white in your pussy," I commanded smoothly before sitting back.

She hesitated before reaching to pluck the black bag first. An interesting choice; most slaves felt more nervous when it came to pleasuring to their back doors. The plug inside was coated in smooth black silicon, weighted moderately so that she could feel it with each shift of her body.

She turned to hands and knees when she inserted it, rocking back and forth to ease it in. The gasp as she finally got it to settle? Delicious.

She shivered when she had to turn back to get the white bag, no doubt feeling the plug's adjustment to her position. There remained a deeper arch to her back as she settled to her knees. I watched her discover the latex panties with their thick ribbed dildo waiting to impale her inside the white bag.

A slut should never be too comfortable and that certainly kept her dripping.

She slid them up her pale legs without leaving the ground, then went to her knees to shimmy them to her hips. I watched the pink lips part in a soft groan as the knob brushed against her clit; her fingers didn't hesitate to guide it to its destination and then sink it home. The tremor in her fingers when she settled the waistband felt all the more precious; she was less experienced than I assumed and all the signs of her body pointed toward being relatively unbroken.

"I will keep you edged to the brink of your sanity little slut," I murmured, gently stroking a finger across her cheek. "I might even let you cum for me on occasion. But you'd best get used to being filled or you're going to find yourself over my whipping bench before the day is out."

My leash clicked as I snapped it to the ring at her neck drawing those hazed grey eyes to me with a slight edge in them. "Crawl, but keep up," I commanded. And then I rose to take a lap around the room.

Though my leash initially stayed tight, she got better at reading my movement and staying up with my strides. I kept her in the corner of my eyes, knowing that the motion of crawling tormented her arousal higher with each stride. When she completed two laps satisfactorily, I led her back to my chair.

She knelt panting. Her nipples pucked tight, little buds against her flushed chest. But the way she rocked on her knees without thinking and the slight glaze of her eyes, I knew she hovered just where I wanted her.

"Pretty slut," I crooned to her, stroking a hand through her hair. "You're a quick learner."

She mewled under the feather-light touch, nuzzling against my knee. I'd no doubt that if I gave her the option I would hear a stream of filthy words pour from my beauty to beg for what she wanted.

But that felt too easy for her.

Skimming my thumb across the bone of her cheek, I commanded her, "You're going to crawl from this room to my car, slut. And if you can make it without cumming, then I'll fuck you senseless when we reach home. But if you can't control yourself, then you'll take your first lashing in front of everyone."

She nodded to show she heard, but her eyes showed her nerves at the prospect of being punished.

I didn't leave her the time to overthink it, nor to calm down. Tugging her leash, I took her to the door and down the hallway. She focused on following orders, not on the eyes that lingered at her glistening thighs and rosy nipples. And there were many that followed her as she crawled behind me, drinking in a slut in her glory.

To her credit, she froze only as the threat became too intense; a sharp snap of my crop to her hip helped ease her struggle with a dose of distraction and kept her moving. I didn't hesitate to lay a few more to keep her in control when she hesitated.

She shook as she climbed into the car's backseat, trembling with the sensations. Her hands were gripping tight against her elbows; her knees sat clamped together while she rocked on her hip to try to ease those plaguing desires.

When I settled in the driver's seat, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pair of remotes.

"Since you've been a good slut, you may cum as many times as you can stand on the way home...but you will not take them out," I informed her before clicking each three times.

Oh, that silver noted shriek was heaven to my ears as the rods inside her buzzed on high. I watched in the mirror as her back arched, those platinum locks tipped down her spine as the shudder rolled from her breasts down her belly to her hips. She created a vision of tortured bliss; lips parted wide which begged to be filled by a cock as her body pulsed.

The first made her scream while the second stole her breath to silence as she slowly fell down to the seat, twitching when they continued to roll together. Her eyes rolled back; she gasped a few breaths before the next hit her just as hard.

Content that my slut remained occupied, I tore my eyes from the sight and drove us home with a rod of iron between my legs. And when we reached it? I put that slut to work on relieving the problem she caused.