Sold

Story Info
Lexi is auctioned off to the highest bidder.
1.4k words
3.75
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison was, first and foremost, a businesswoman. This was something that Lexi had forgotten in the 9 months since they had first met. But it was something she remembered now while she stood on the podium, a chain around her neck bolted to the floor by thick heavy links. After a few hours of standing it seemed all the heavier, and bidding had only just begun. Madison stood nearby, saying nothing to her prizewinning slave but instead animatedly chatting to other nearby women. The room had maybe half a dozen similar podiums each under a harsh stage light, leaving great swaths of the warehouse in semi-darkness as maybe two dozen women moved around, chatting softly and occasionally stepping into the light for a moment to get a closer look.

"This is Lexi, but you of course can re-name her. She volunteered to be here tonight and knows full well what's happening and expected of her." Madison was saying. Somehow it stung Lexi to hear it, because for almost a year now she had considered herself, well, it didn't matter now. Because Madison was right; she had volunteered.

"Goodness, how old?"

"Twenty-two, but with 9 months of personal training."

"You usually don't keep them that long before rehoming." The other woman was saying. Lexi could not see her, because looking up or around was strictly forbidden and several girls had already been punished accordingly to the applause and jeers of the auction goers.

"Yes, but this year snuck up on me. Plus given the age and inexperience involved I thought it best to spend some extra time on her. Besides if she turned out subpar my reputation as a trainer would be in tatters. You know how women here can be...picky." More laughter.

"And you're quite satisfied now?"

"Oh yes, I met her at some dive bar. Abandoned by her roommates in the crowd--the poor thing--she was standing around looking so lost. It's been a joy to provide her direction in life. I'm sure the next 12 months will be equally rewarding for her, and, her owner."

"Family?"

"Out of the picture. Considerable student debt, but that's been mostly taken care of. I'm hoping to get at least $10,000 for her tonight."

"Ten grand for 12 months? Rather pricey."

"I assure you Michelle I only charge what my slaves are worth."

And the conversation continued like that for some time before ending, only to begin again as a new woman walked up.

Of course, Lexi didn't consider herself a lesbian, or anything really, but she appreciated a beautiful woman. She had never had sex with Madison before and never got the impression that she should. Though she had quickly gotten used to Madison's requirement that she be either naked or only just barely clothed. Much of their relationship had been centered around Lexi cleaning for Madison, and she had gotten quite good at that and it was a point of quite pride that Madison's house was totally immaculate. There had been other women of course who filled other roles of Madison's designs however Lexi had never spoken to them, they came and went so quickly. Maybe a month. She hadn't even thought of it until that moment, and she fidgeted slightly which caused the chains to lightly tap against one another. The idea of being essentially a piece of meat for another woman to enjoy did come with its own kind of excitement. The idea of being wanted was exciting.

Suddenly she became aware of eyes on her.

"How much for this one?" The new voice said.

So Madison told her, and the new voice remained silent for a moment.

"What training does it have?" Lexi did not fail to notice that she was just 'it' to this person.

"9 months of Domestic, nothing else."

"Nothing?" The new voice asked, and there was an eagerness there that they were trying and failing to hide that both the other women picked up on.

"Outside of washing dishes and scrubbing toilets, this one is a blank slate. Ready to be trained to your exact desires." Madison was saying in her best saleswoman voice.

"And it knows that the terms are 12 months--"

"--in exchange for all debts paid, she and I have gone over that several times." Madison finished. Lexi had gotten quite good at reading the mood of her owner, and could tell that she was exasperated. This one wasn't a genuine bidder, and for some reason that made Lexi relieved. She took a steadying breath and realized she was more nervous than she had been.

The conversation ended when the chime went off. Lexi had been told that this was the signal that bidding was about to begin, and Lexi watched as the shadowy women began to move accordingly towards whichever podium had the servant they most wanted. She was surprised to see the size of the crowd in front of her, easily close to a dozen. But she still was too far away to make out anything beyond vague shapes. Madison strode onto the podium as Lexi began to rotate in place, the gears below the podium flicking on the turntable.

"This," Madison began dramatically, "is Lexi." She then spent the next few minutes listing off her height, weight, 'talents' and backstory. The backstory was important, Madison had said, because bidders weren't allowed to interact with slaves directly until they'd been bought. This was Lexi's chance to influence the crowd as best she could to get the kind of owner she wanted. But her carefully crafted backstory went by so quickly that Lexi was almost positive that Madison had left out parts of it, because the next thing she knew she was already being sold.

The number quickly began to climb to such a degree that Lexi could hardly believe what she was hearing. First five hundred, then a thousand, and then it just multiplied from there to the point that Lexi no longer knew who was offering what.

And then it was over; close to $15,000 later. And Madison was calling for the winner to step forward to a polite round of applause.

Lexi's mind at once went wild with the possibilities. In her mind she pictured a woman, built tall like a marble statue of some Greek goddess swaying her way up to the stage with an easy confidence and grace as she grabbed hold of Lexi's leash and led her away. She pictured a warm, confident, powerful woman in a dress that left nothing and everything to the imagination. Thick flowing hair and curves to worship for hours.

The woman who came up to the stage was none of those things.

Though she was tall, she wore a pair of spandex pants and a black shirt that only just managed to cover her many rolls of flesh. Her double chin was magnified by the beaming smile on her face as she shamelessly ogled her nude prize and wiped the sweat and stray strains of black hair from her forehead. She had brought with her, clutched excitedly in a pudgy hand, a bright pink leather collar with bells attached to it and was reaching out towards Lexi. As she got close enough to touch her Lexi flinched at the smell coming from the other woman's open and panting mouth.

Lexi looked back pleadingly while the collar was fixed on her neck at Madison, who stared on with a casual indifference, as if she had seen this before. A few of the other women looked sympathetic, but most wandered off in disappointment.

"You can call me Mistress Amanda." The woman said, her voice giving her away as the second woman that had been speaking to Madison. Lexi nodded numbly but this did not please her new Mistress.

"Speak." She commanded loudly. Heads turned back towards her and Lexi felt the color rise in her cheeks.

"Yes Mistress Amanda, thank you Mistress Amanda." She said hurriedly. But Mistress Amanda was no longer listening, instead jerking on the leash that had been fixed to her slaves collar while quickly walking off and showing Lexi the largest ass she had ever seen on a woman. The crowd hurriedly parted and Lexi could hear some snickering and whispers directed towards her. If her new owner heard it she did not care, too wrapped up in the fantasies she was about to subject her property to.

Lexi was totally and completely numb at the prospect of 12 months with this woman.